Paul's Big Find - Cover

Paul's Big Find

Copyright© 2003 by Erotica Author

Chapter 34

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 34 - A collection of rings used to control the citizens of a newly colonized planet falls into an American teenagers hands. He doesn't care about colonizing Earth, he just wants to have fun. This is a long involved tale that crosses many lines and pulls in many unsuspecting celebrities and politicians.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Science Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Size   BBW   Violence  

Carol and Dorothy are still giggling as they open the door to the Matthews' home. The women spent the drive here discussing their families and laughing over the reactions of the diners when they started making out in Marco's.

"I may never be able to go back," Carol laughs. She shuts the door, spins Dorothy around and presses her against it. Carol gazes into Dorothy's eyes and kisses her deeply. The reticent Dorothy from the restaurant is gone. She kisses Carol back with passion, her tongue no longer afraid to across the divide and engage Carol's. Her still-firm breasts squash Carol's as they embrace tightly. Carol's hands slide down Dorothy's back and press into her ass. Carol slowly pulls up Dorothy's dress as they make out at the door.

Dorothy mind is in a daze. She hasn't been so aroused in years. Her panties are a soggy mass, and the crotch is plastered to her pussy from the wetness Carol has whipped up. She acts boldly and raises her hand to Carol's breast, intimately fondling the breast through the thin white material.

Carol releases her kiss and laughs. "You're a very good kisser." She uses the tip of her finger to smooth Dorothy's lipstick. "Would you like to go for a swim?" She giggles at Dorothy's confused look. "I have a pool with complete privacy." She runs her finger along Dorothy's cheek. "We can skinny dip."

Dorothy's mouth drops open. "No, I've never done that."

"Then follow me." Carol pulls Dorothy after her, through the house and out the back door. She and Dorothy stop at poolside. Carol pulls down the straps of the white dress and drops it to the grass, leaving her nude.

"Oh, god. You don't wear underwear?"

"Never."

Carol moves behind Dorothy and unzips her black cocktail dress. She pulls down the dress, leaving Dorothy wearing a black bra and bikini panty set. Carol swiftly undoes the bra. "Turn around."

Dorothy turns and Carol says, "You finish." After a slight hesitation, Dorothy lowers her panties to the ground, revealing a neatly trimmed pussy. The edges of the trim are so sharp that Carol knows she did it for their luncheon and afterward. Her breasts are still firm and droop only slightly for a woman over forty.

Carol steps to the side of the pool and dives in. Dorothy walks to the side of the pool, consciously feeling her bare breasts swaying as she contemplates following Carol. Taking a deep breath, she bends her knees and leaps into her future.

She surfaces near Carol and flicks her head to clear the hair from her eyes. Carol swims over and takes her in her arms. Dorothy learns the feeling of a bobbing pair of soft, bare breasts pressing into her own. They kiss again, and their legs intertwine to keep them snug together. Carol's hands cup Dorothy's breasts and twist her firm nipples. They slowly spin in the water as they kiss and learn the sensations they can draw from each other. Carol guides them to the edge of the pool. She turns Dorothy to the side of the pool and lifts her up onto it.

Carol moves her new friend's legs apart and smiles at the freshly trimmed pussy before her. "It's so pretty, honey." Her fingers stroke the soft lips of Dorothy's pussy. Dorothy leans back and watches her female lover test the softness of her folds and the hardness of her clit. Carol lifts Dorothy's leg and sets her foot on the side of the pool, opening her pussy. Dorothy watches Carol lower her head and bring her lips into contact with her seething pussy.

"Oh, god, Carol, you have no idea how long it's been!" she moans, as Carol's tongue emerges and slithers through the wet lips. Dorothy can see her nipples are rigid; they ache with desire. She touches one, marveling at the firmness. She pulls her breast and lifts it to her mouth. She sucks her nipple, and the surge of pleasure unites with the heat of her pussy to make give her a small orgasm. "Oh, fuck, Carol, I just came a little!"

Carol smiles and with promise says, "The next one will be like an earthquake." Carol's tongue flicks over the bud of Dorothy's clit. She wraps her warm tongue around it and sucks. Dorothy's hips rise off the concrete and hover, trying to follow the slightest movement of the tongue lashing her clit. Carol pushes two fingers into Dorothy's cunt and presses on her G spot, massaging it and bringing it to a hard aroused state.

Dorothy loses control and screams. Her cries float off into wind. Her hand balances on top of Carol's head and pushes down hard, driving the other woman's tongue hard on the tip of her clit. "Oh, fuck, Carol, I'm going to cum. Cumming hard, oh my God, Carol, lick it, suck, finger fuck me baby! Make me fucking cum! Oh God, yes!" Dorothy thrusts up and pulls Carol up in the water. Carol rises and rides Dorothy through a long, hard orgasm.

Dorothy shivers and collapses back onto the grass by the pool. She moans and rolls gently in the soft lawn. Carol climbs out of the pool and lies next to her. Dorothy opens her eyes and beams at Carol. "That was the best orgasm I have ever had. Nothing else was even close. Thank you." She rolls toward Carol and kisses her softly. She tastes herself on Carol's lips and savors her musky, sexy taste. She runs her tongue over her lips, testing the flavor. She decides she likes her taste. She wants to taste Carol. "I want to do that to you."

Carol smiles softly. "You will. Let's go sit in the hot tub until you recover."

"You have a hot tub?"

"Well, my neighbors do, and we share the use of our pool and their hot tub. You remember Sarah from the plane ride?"

"Yes, she was with her son?"

"Yes, Paul. He's quite a young man. I'll introduce you sometime. You will love him." Carol stands up and offers a hand to Dorothy.

The two naked women walk next door. "Carol, I can't believe you just walk around naked in your back yard."

"We're lucky in that we have woods and no neighbors behind the house. So far we haven't seen anyone wandering in the woods, but if we do, we can build a privacy fence easily to keep out prying eyes."

"Does all your family run around naked in your backyard?"

"Yes, Bob and I have don't think our bodies should be hidden. I have two children, young teenagers, and we are not afraid of nudity in the family." Carol opens the door to the hot tub.

"You let your son see you naked?" Dorothy giggles and snuggles up behind Carol. "Doesn't he ever get a hard-on? If I had a dick, it would be hard around you all the time." She humps into Carol as if pressing her cock to her new lover's ass. Carol removes the top of the steaming tub. The women step in and sink down on the seats.

Carol laughs and squeezes her hand. "Thank you. Yes, he does get hard-ons. Can I tell you a secret?" Dorothy snuggles into Carol, who throws her arm around Dorothy's shoulder and dangles her fingers over a stiff nipple. Dorothy just looks at Carol expectantly. "When he gets a hard-on, he has a cock this long." Carol moves her hands about twelve inches apart, her arms encircling Dorothy.

"No! How old did you say he was?"

"Thirteen."

"No! I've never seen one that big. Not even close."

"Oh, it's fucking huge. I found out a few days ago he is very sexually active."

"At thirteen?"

"Yes, it seems word got out from a boy in his gym class to his older sister about the size of his dick. She didn't believe it, but invited him over to her house when her parents weren't home to find out. Well, she found out and started telling her friends! Soon, he was making after school visits to other girls' houses. I only found out after he started fucking my neighbor's girl and her best friend."

"Two girls!"

"Yes, they decided they wanted a boy friend, and being close to each other, they decided to share him."

"Oh, my god!" Dorothy's pussy is tingling again from Carol's story. She turns to her and kisses her, a long languid kiss that causes her toes to curl.

"Carol, sit up on the side." Dorothy quietly orders her lover.

"Why?" Carol is going to make her say it.

"I want to return the favor." Dorothy is eager to try. She wants to taste Carol.

"What favor? Did I do you a favor?" Carol teases her.

Dorothy moves to the middle of the tub and looks Carol in the eye. "Carol, I want to eat your pussy. I want to taste your sweet juices. I want to make you cum like you made my long-neglected pussy cum." Carol sees a tear run down her cheek. She slowly rises up out of the tub and sits on the side. She leans back against the wall and slowly opens her legs.

"Go ahead, honey. Lick my pussy."

Dorothy slides down into the water and comes face to lips with her first pussy. She plants a light kiss on Carol's thigh. This moves her face closer to the swollen lips. The water from the tub lies in small droplets on her bare skin. Her lips touch the warm folds of Carol's pussy. She extends her tongue and tastes her first pussy.

"Oh, Carol, I can't believe I just kissed your pussy." She kisses the lips again and then sweeps her tongue over them. The taste is sweet and stimulating. She knows that this won't be the last pussy she licks. The virgin tongue presses into Carol's pussy and dips into the divide between the lips. "I've wanted to do this, making love to a woman, for a while, Carol. I've just been missing something in my sex life." She stops talking and resumes playing with the wet pussy before her.

Carol looks down at the woman who is learning who she is as she gives her pleasure. She runs her hands over Dorothy's hair, gently helping her find the right spots. Dorothy's enthusiasm grows. She sucks Carol's lips and drinks the juice from them. The depths of Carol's cunt she strains for, trying to get the most delicate juices.

"Now the clit, honey, lick it gently, then harder." Carol teaches the mature woman how to eat pussy. She has an eager student who tries her best to carry out her teacher's instructions.

"Lick it, baby. Make me cum. Now use your fingers. Two of them. Palm up. Now press on the wall of my pussy. Oh, fuck yes! Like that." Carol's hips are joining the rhythm of Dorothy's fingers.

"I'm cumming. Oh, yes. Make me cum. You're so good at this, honey. Yes!" Her hissing cry stretches out into a scream. She bucks up into Dorothy's sucking mouth and then pushes her away. She pulls her student up and kisses her deeply, tasting her juices on Dorothy's face. Dorothy is on fire with the satisfaction of bringing sexual fulfillment to her new lover. They both sink back down into the tub and cuddle.

The hot tub door opens and Sarah peeks inside. Dorothy shrieks in surprise.

"Don't worry, honey. Sarah, this is Dorothy. Remember, from the plane ride? I told you we were having lunch."

Sarah walks in, leans down and extends her hand. "Pleased to meet you. You're very welcome to use our hot tub whenever you like."

"Sarah, would you like to join us?"

Dorothy looks at Carol in shock. She's under the swirling bubbles so Sarah cannot see her, but she's not prepared, mentally, for another woman to join them. Carol rubs her ring over her shoulders. "Is that alright, Dorothy? I should have asked you first. You're our guest. "

She wants to cuddle closer to Carol, but doesn't dare. "Uh, sure. It's fine with me."

"Lovely." Sarah reaches behind her neck and pulls down the zipper of her white dress. She shrugs the sleeves off her shoulders, and the dress falls to the floor, leaving her nude.

Dorothy gasps at the sight of Sarah's nude body. Pretending not to notice her reaction, Sarah steps into the tub. She sits down next to Dorothy and places her arm over the rim of the tub behind her shoulders, taking Carol's hand in hers and entwining their fingers.

Sarah looks at Carol, who nods imperceptivity, and asks, "What have you girls been up to?"

Carol replies over Dorothy, "We had a drink at Marco's and then came here for a swim. We were just relaxing when you arrived."

"Marco's is a great place, isn't it Dorothy?"

"Yes, it's one of my favorite places down here. I come down here a lot, as my mother lives here. Her health isn't good and I try to get down with my boys to visit her." Dorothy pours out her life to Sarah. She notices that Sarah is lightly rubbing her bare shoulder, her finger adorned with a ring similar to Carol's.

"We'll all have to go to lunch there sometime soon." Sarah is taken with Dorothy's possibilities. "Excuse me if I seem forward, but Dorothy, you are very attractive. I can see what Carol sees in you."

Dorothy's breathing quickens. She thinks, Sarah knows Carol and I have made love! "Thank you, Sarah. You're very pretty yourself."

"Thank you." Sarah leans over and kisses Dorothy on the cheek. Carol also leans over and kisses her on the cheek too. All three break up into giggles.

From outside of the building, the women hear a young male voice call out, "Mom!"

Sarah raises her voice and yells, "In the hot tub, dear."

Dorothy looks at Sarah in panic. "Who is that?"

Carol whispers in her ear, "It's Paul, Sarah's son."

"He's coming in here!" She panics.

"Don't worry, hon. He's seen it before. We're all kind of casual about clothes."

The door opens, and Paul walks in wearing gym shorts and a tee shirt. "Hi, Mom. I just wanted to know if you want me to wash your car."

"That's nice of you, honey." Sarah rises up out of the tub and picks up her dress and searches for her keys. Dorothy's eyes shift between Sarah's ass and her son's bland reaction to his mother's nudity.

She hands her keys to Paul. "Oh, Paul. I want you to meet Dorothy Adams. She and Carol are friends, though I hope to become her friend too, now that we've met."

Paul moves over to the hot tub and extends his hand. Careful to remain under water, she closes her hand around his, noticing the glint of gold.

She inhales sharply as she feels the erotic power flow from his hand into hers. Sarah and Carol exchange knowing glances and move slightly aside to allow room for Paul to operate.

Paul retains his hold on Dorothy's hand and pulls on it gently. She slowly rises out of the water, not even attempting to cover her nudity. Sarah appraises the rising body as Paul pulls her upright. He kicks off his shoes and steps into the tub, fully clothed.

Dorothy looks in awe at the young boy. The electricity surging through her body shorts out every inhibition locked into her upper-class brain. She stands nude before a teenaged boy her son's age; she kisses him while two other naked women watch; she unzips his wet shorts and slides her right hand into his underwear; she strokes his cock wanting to get it hard -- and she wants him to fuck her, no matter who watches!

Paul looks into the blue eyes of Dorothy Adams and sees a woman who has lacked the love she knows she needs. He sees that she's found a new love and looks over at Carol and lifts an eyebrow in question.

Carol nods in acknowledgement of her act of love with her. Sarah moves over to her son and pushes his pants down into the warm water. She helps Paul lift his legs to remove the sodden shorts and underwear. Sarah looks up at Dorothy and asks, "Doesn't he have a lovely cock?"

Dorothy looks at Sarah with a veneer of shock in her eyes, recognizing that it is his mother asking this question. She cannot stop herself from nodding, though. "It's so hard. It's just beautiful."

Sarah's hand covers Dorothy's and encourages her to stroke Paul's cock. "Rub him, honey. Get him ready for you. Do you want him?"

Paul's mother knows there is only one answer to her question. Forces far beyond Dorothy's ability to resist merge and flow over the compliant woman, making her stroke the teenager's cock...

Paul lifts his hands to her breasts; warm full breasts that, while showing some of the effects of her age, are still able to excite men, and now women.

Sarah lifts Paul's shirt off, and the boy releases his hold of Dorothy's magnificent tits. He pulls her close, and the stiff nipples scratch his chest. She moans as his stiff prick slides up her stomach, and their embrace traps it between them.

Dorothy looks at his mother standing next to them. "Sarah, can you share your son with me? He is so handsome, and I want him to fuck me so badly. Can I say that to you?"

Sarah smiles understandingly at Dorothy. "My son is not a boy anymore. He is a man. His is our man. He decides who he wants to fuck and even, if necessary, who we fuck. He wants to fuck you, to insert his wonderfully hard cock into your wet cunt and fuck you until you receive his seed and orgasm with him. Is this what you want?"

Dorothy groans and rubs her pussy against the boy. "Oh, yes, Sarah, please, I need him so much."

"Then he is yours. Should we go inside? It will be more comfortable."

Paul nods at Dorothy, and he takes her hand. She squeezes her thighs to intensify the rich sensations building there. She came down to Naples to have an affair with a woman. Now, having accomplished that, she was following this young boy to a bed, where she knows he will fuck her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.