Paul's Big Find - Cover

Paul's Big Find

Copyright© 2003 by Erotica Author

Chapter 33

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 33 - A collection of rings used to control the citizens of a newly colonized planet falls into an American teenagers hands. He doesn't care about colonizing Earth, he just wants to have fun. This is a long involved tale that crosses many lines and pulls in many unsuspecting celebrities and politicians.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Science Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Size   BBW   Violence  

Mary-Kate leans back against the mirrored wall above the Jacuzzi in their penthouse suite. She has finally washed off the dirt and blood from her travails at the abandoned Air Force base. She shivers against the slick glass as she remembers the blood spattering from the shattered head of her boyfriend, the sexual assaults at the hands of the terrorists, and the bloody shoot-out where she figures she killed at least three of the terrorists. Cute little Mary-Kate Olson, of countless videos, has blood on her hands. She sits there on the edge of the hot tub and tries to forget. Ashley is working to make Mary-Kate forget the way she has always used to calm her sister when she is troubled: she is kneeling in the water with her lips around her sister's clit. Mary-Kate can see her sister's wet hair plastered on her thin thighs, and how the long curls move with the action of her tongue on Mary-Kate's hot pussy.

"Ashley, you always know how to make me feel so good." She curls her fingers through her sister's lush locks. Ashley's tongue slithers through her slippery pussy lips, stimulating the nerves that cause Mary-Kate to tremble. Their survival of the kidnapping has brought them closer together. Mary-Kate's body throbs with the love she feels for her sister. Ashley's hands massage Mary-Kate's small ass she brings her sister to orgasm.

"Lick it, Ashley! Lick my clit. Oh, fuck you make me cum so hard, honey!" Ashley's tongue presses directly on Mary-Kate's hard clit. She knows just the right amount of pressure to bring her sister over the top. Ashley's thin fingers pull her sister's lips open, and she sucks hard on Mary-Kate's rock-like clit. She brings a scream from her sister's lips, and Mary-Kate throws her pelvis forward to get the maximum feeling from Ashley's probing tongue.

"Cumming, honey, cumming!" Mary-Kate grunts as her pussy contracts in spasms. She moans and grinds her wet pussy into Ashley's face, smearing her juices from forehead to chin. She turns her head to see her orgasm in the adjacent mirror. Watching herself cum in the mirror as if this were one of her movies, she thinks, this girl is so thin. The thought stays with her through her orgasm. She can see her ribs, and her legs aren't more than sticks. She has always tried to live up to her fans' image of a star: the size-2 clothes, the rail-thin features, and small, tight ass, but she looks in the mirror and doesn't like what she sees. The girl in the mirror is almost ugly. Her head is too big for her body. She thinks, I could be spokesmodel for the Ethiopia if I was black.

Troubled by her epiphany, she gently pushes Ashley back from her, steps out of the tub and picks up one of the hotel robes from the bed. She takes one last look at her body before she covers it and walks out into the suite's living room. She walks over to the glass wall of her penthouse suite and looks over Las Vegas. Their suite is on the top floor of the Bellagio. Ashley suggested they needed some unwinding time after the doctors at Nellis Air Force Base had released them around noon. So the twins rented a penthouse suite and invited Emira and the ex-slaves, Amouk and Amour to join them. Emira's father, the king of South Aranbia, had sent a jet to pick up Emira, but Emira told him that she was staying the night with her friends before flying back to the Middle East. She had not told her father that she was thinking of staying with Mary-Kate and Ashley until they returned to Harvard.

Mary-Kate stands there in her white robe and looks down at the fountains. Emira, Amour and Amouk are sitting at the dining table behind her, eating a late lunch. Emira and her dining companions are also wearing Bellagio robes, plush white with a gold logo on the chest -- though Emira's is open, revealing the inner slopes of her large breasts and her bare mons.

Emira looks at Mary-Kate's slim figure and says, "Come on over, honey, and put some meat on those bones of yours."

Mary-Kate looks over her shoulder at Emira, wondering how she knew what she was thinking about. "Emira, our fans do not approve of meat on girls' bones."

"Well, Mary-Kate, fuck your fans. Live a little. You two are almost as rich as my father. Don't let others tell you how to live. That's only for peasants."

Mary-Kate looks at the dishes on the table and absorbs the complex smells from the steaming food. The draw is irresistible. A dozen plates cover the dining cart parked by the table. She glides over to the aromatic food. She takes Emira by the hand and pulls her to her feet. Emira licks her finger as Mary-Kate opens the other's robe further, exposing the firm toned body and the full breasts that would hold no pencil. She then opens her own robe and shows the girls her body.

"I look like my next role should be the Scarecrow in the Wizard of Oz, and I might be even too skinny for that. I may be rich, but I'm a mutant. No, mutants are born that way; I did this to myself."

Emira hugs her. The princess' soft curves don't quite mesh with the hard angles of Mary-Kate's body. "Honey, you need to look at what's important. Starving yourself so some teenage girls can watch your skinny ass on a screen while they eat cookie dough doesn't seem to be fair to me."

"But, what if they hate me?" A tear trickles down Mary-Kate's face.

"Mary-Kate, have you seen Britany Spears or Lindsey Lohan.? These girls have figures -- hell, they even have tits! -- and they have fans."

"You're right: if our fans don't like it, they can starve themselves. Fuck 'em." Mary-Kate sniffs back her tears.

She sits down at the table, leaving her robe open. "I'm going to eat until my ribs stop showing."

Emira cheers; the African girls join in also, but don't understand the cultural problem Mary-Kate is having. Girls in their village are expected to put on weight. It is a sign of wealth. To the Africans, Mary-Kate looks like someone from a starving village, not a wealthy American woman.

Mary-Kate points to a plate. "What's that?"

Emira lifts the gilded white china plate and holds it under Mary-Kate's nose. "It's Escargots au Beurre d'Ail, Pastis et Jambon de Parme." Emira's education also included French cuisine.

Mary-Kate giggles. "What the fuck is that?" Mary-Kate's education didn't.

Emira gives her a look that says, Where were you raised? "It's Burgundy snails with garlic, herbs, pastis, and parma prosciutto."

Mary-Kate looks skeptically at the round, dark-brown objects on the serving dish. To Mary-Kate, French is something you do with your tongue to someone else. Emira serves a few snails on her plate and prepares a fork full of the dish for her. "Open up." May-Kate opens her mouth, and Emira feeds her.

"Mmm, that's good. I can't believe I just ate a snail. I thought it would be really gross."

"Didn't your parents ever take you to French restaurants?"

"No, Ashley and I are pretty picky, and we are a couple of junk-food kids. Not that much junk food, though, or our fans would be all over us."

Emira sternly shoots back. "I don't want to hear about those fucking fans any more! Try some of this." She spears some salad on a fork.

"What's this?"

"Salad de Homard."

Mary-Kate lifts her eyes in question.

"Lobster salad with truffles. It's to die for."

She pushes the fork into Mary-Kate's mouth. The thin girl chews slowly, then a broad smile appears on her face. "This is fantastic." Mary-Kate takes the fork from Emira and, as if a dam had broken, begins to eat ravenously. Emira pours red wine from a large, dark bottle. Mary Kate takes deep swallows between mouthfuls.

Mary-Kate slices off a huge portion of a fish dish. She takes the full forkful in her mouth and, talking with her mouth full, asks Emira, "What's this?"

"Filet d'Omble Chevalier en Marieniere."

Mary-Kate kicks Emira under the table. She laughs and replies, "Filet of arctic salmon with baby shrimp, clams, mussles, lobster, and garlic with a white wine sauce. Is it good?"

Mary-Kate swallows and spears more, all while nodding vigorously. Emira watches and thinks, This girl has been starved all her life to look like she does; I'm glad I have no fans to please to earn my livelihood. It's good to be a princess, she thinks.

"What are you doing, Mary-Kate?" Ashley is tying her robe as she steps up to the table. "You're eating like a pig. You'll pay for this tomorrow, you know."

"Fuck tomorrow, Ashley! In the last two days, I've had a boy shot while fucking me, I've been kidnapped, raped while drugged, assaulted, I've killed people -- and you want me to fucking watch what I eat?" Mary-Kate has risen to her feet while speaking. She shakes her finger at Ashley. "I'm taking a fucking vacation from diets, and if I want to eat myself to the size of Roseanne, I will! I have had enough! I'm about to crack, and I need a rest."

Ashley reflexively stepped back at her outburst, but Mary-Kate just deflates like a balloon that's popped from too much pressure. Ashley is speechless. She's never seen her sister explode like this. Mary-Kate's fingers are shaking as she breaks off a piece of French bread. She chews it vigorously, her face a mask of pleasure and defiance. Her sister pulls out a chair and sits down next to her. She rests her hand on Mary-Kate's bare thigh, the robe still wide-open and revealing her thin figure.

"I didn't know you felt this way. I feel exactly the same. It's been building for a while: all the pressure to look good, make as much money as possible, always be where someone wants us to be at a time they choose."

Mary-Kate stares at Ashley during her declaration. "God, I never knew! I just want off the ride for a while, Ashley. I was hoping college would be an escape, but it wasn't. We spend more time with our agents and lawyers than in class. How many lawyers do we have?"

"I don't fucking know, sweetie, but I want to get off, too." Mary-Kate's hand slides inside Ashley's robe toward her smooth pussy. Ashley wails in laughter as she catches her sister's hand. "Not that way, Mary-Kate! I want some peace for a while. Honey, Emira is right. We are too rich to let everyone push us around. Let's get control right now."

Mary-Kate jumps on Ashley's lap and hugs her sister. The others at the table look at each other, but don't interrupt. The twins cry a bit, then begin to giggle as they sit in a tight embrace. Mary-Kate picks up a icy French pastry and offers Ashley a bite. She takes a large bite of the chocolaty delicacy and shivers in reaction to the taste. Mary-Kate pushes more into Ashley's mouth, covering her facing with the chocolate. Mary-Kate pulls her sister's face to her mouth and begins to lick off the dark chocolate.

Mary-Kate turns to Emira and smiles. "We need to have a party to celebrate the beginning of our vacation."

Ashley forks a large wad of lobster salad and asks, "Who should we invite?"

Mary-Kate watches her sister stuff her mouth and laughs. "How about the guys who rescued us? Those soldiers where kind of cute, and they all were major hunks."

Ashley swallows her load with effort and whines, "What about me? I don't want to fuck a bunch of guys."

Emira jumps in. "Did you see the colonel's executive officer? She was buff."

Ashley smiles at the memory. "Yes, she was rather creamy-looking, but what if she doesn't play on the other side of the fence? I mean, aren't they all Don't Ask Don't Tell in the Army?"

Emira chuckles. "This doesn't sound like the Ashley I know. The one who can talk any woman or girl into dropping her panties and giving her a taste. Honey, you can talk anyone into licking that little pussy of yours."

Ashley blushes. Mary-Kate fires back, "Emira, you wouldn't believe who she's had licking her little peach."

Emira leans forward like she's going to hear a secret. "Who?"

Mary-Kate laughs and says, "Oh, we can't tell." She pauses and looks at Ashley and giggles. "Well, maybe we can. We stayed at the White House once, in the Lincoln bedroom, and the First Lady came in to say good night, and Ashley asked her to read us a story. We were wearing long tee shirts. I had panties on, and I thought Ashley did, too. We were sitting on the bed, and Ashley moved around so her little pussy was on display. I could tell the First Lady saw it right away. Her eyes got wide, and she started stumbling over the words in the book. Ashley pretended to not have a clue that her little cookie was getting some air as a fine view for the First Lady. She had so much trouble reading the book and watching Ashley's little kitty at the same time! I got up to go the bathroom, and when I came out, she was face deep in Ashley's wet little pussy."

"Oh, God, Mary-Kate, what did you do?"

"Oh, I didn't want to disturb them, so I slipped out the door and found the presidential bedroom and slipped in there."

"You fucked the President? No!" Emira can't believe this.

"Twice. He was very surprised when I crawled into bed with him, but he understood completely when I told him where his wife was. He was good, very enthusiastic, and seemed really hungry for it. I sneaked back into the Lincoln bedroom about sun up and woke up the First Lady to send her back to her room."

Emira lustily asks Ashley, "Was she good, Ashley?"

Ashley's smile is winsome. "She was great. She had a tongue that could reach every little hot spot. She loved me riding her face. I thought the Secret Service would come in when she began to cum. She had the dirtiest mouth I had ever heard up to then, screaming, "lick my cunt" and "finger fuck me bitch." I mean, I wasn't that old at the time. I thought she was going to eat me up and swallow me whole!"

"You girls should write a book. You would sell a million or ten." Emira added.

"Maybe someday we will. When I'm old and fat and can't make movies anymore." Mary-Kate picks up another pastry and bites off a third of it.

Mary-Kate changes the subject back. "What about the party? How do we get in touch with the guys who rescued us?"

Ashley thinks for a second. "Maybe we should call the desk and see if they can get us in touch with the base."

Emira squirms in her seat and then finally admits, "The colonel gave me his cell phone number when we were in the helicopter. I've got it in the coveralls they gave us."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.