Paul's Big Find - Cover

Paul's Big Find

Copyright© 2003 by Erotica Author

Chapter 32

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 32 - A collection of rings used to control the citizens of a newly colonized planet falls into an American teenagers hands. He doesn't care about colonizing Earth, he just wants to have fun. This is a long involved tale that crosses many lines and pulls in many unsuspecting celebrities and politicians.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Science Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Size   BBW   Violence  

Paul sits alone in the dark, watching the rescue play out on the orb display. His mother, father and his neighbor Carol left for bed earlier. He watches the drama with the Instructor, moving the orb's view to catch the action.

The young man has seen plenty of action movies, but the Hollywood bloodshed has not prepared him for the observation of real death. With eyes wide in horror, he watches the terrorists rush into the building, a young woman fire a grenade from a third floor window that explodes and shreds their bodies with metal and glass. He watches a naked Mary-Kate open fire on them. The three other girls quickly follow suit, and the men jerk and scream as the bullets tear through them. They don't stop firing until their clips are empty.

He swallows hard on his bile at the carnage of blood and viscera. They're the bad guys, he tells himself, and I should show as much concern for their lives as they would have for these young girls. They had killed the three students at Harvard, and would have added to their total here for the glory of their religion if it hadn't been for the victims who fought back.

The Instructor gently clears his throat to get the boy's attention. "Paul."

"Huh? Oh, Instructor. You want something?"

"Yes. I know who is behind this."

"You do? How?" Paul's eyes still are on the dying terrorist. Their groans and incomprehensible demands to Allah are lost on the boy.

"Yes. Do you recall the cell phone call I mentioned the kidnappers making?"

"Er, n-... Oh, wait, wasn't that how you found the coordinates for their base?"

"Precisely. Well, at the time I had only discovered the signal because I had been looking for strange activity in the non-populated portions of that general area. A cell signal from the desert seemed significant, and proved to be so. However, the contents of the call have also proven significant since I decrypted them."

"You decrypted it?"

"Yes, I recorded the transmission at the time. The kidnappers in Arizona are not in charge of the abduction, but instead take their orders from here in Florida. It is rather ironic, but their masters live down the street from you. The Mohammed brothers are the leaders of the Red Hammer. They kidnapped the girls to pressure an Arab ruler to continue to support their terrorist organization. They moved into your neighborhood to be close to some rich targets in Florida, and that the creature comforts of Naples are superior to those of Riyadh. Their funding dried up after 9/11. Their contributors did not like the danger that financing attacks on US targets brought."

"So they're just down the street now?"

"No, one of the men they sent to regain the air base phoned them when the Rangers landed. Azeem, Hekem Mohammed and Hekem's son Jamal have fled the country in a private plane."

"Where are they going?"

"Mexico. They hope to land then use their money and false passports to return to the Middle East."

"Where are they now?"

"About 100 miles southwest of Naples, they are heading for the Yucatan peninsula of Mexico. My guess is Cancun. It's within the range of the plane and in the direction they're headed."

"Paul, there's one more thing you need to know about them."

"What?"

"As it is standard protocol, I record the experiences of ring wearers. This has taken higher priority since the abduction of Connie and Stephanie, and for a number of reasons I extended this to all the members of your family and the Matthews'. Normally, unless I receive an alert from a ring wearer, this is a passive function; however, since I was aware that the three girls had been to the Mohammeds' place, I reviewed my data on their experiences there. At the party they had today, the one you missed and the girls went to, the brothers raped Beth. They drugged her and then assaulted her. She doesn't remember what happened. Would you like to see a recording?"

Paul is stunned. Beth raped? He glares at the Instructor. "Yes."

A display appears, showing the two swarthy men fucking the small white girl on the bed. She is moaning and thrusting back against the men, begging them to fuck her harder. She looks as if she is having an orgasm. A young boy stands at the side, watching and jerking off.

"She looks like she's having a good time." After that build-up, Paul is pissed that Beth would fuck these two guys.

"Paul, she's drugged. The drug they used gives her no control over her reactions. She doesn't even remember it happened. Do not hold this against her."

Paul watches the recorded display for a couple of seconds more, and then barks, "Off! Bring up the ring display!" Paul watches the display appear that shows images of all of those wearing silver rings. The display now shows ten faces; more than a third of the buttons have images on them. He stabs the button over CIA Director John Andrews' face. The image to the right, that displays what the ring wearer is currently seeing, shows a computer monitor. The director is working on his memoirs.

"John!" Paul speaks to the display, and John Andrews hears his master in his head.

"Yes, Paul." He stops typing.

"I know where the leaders of the kidnapping are."

"Good. Give me an address." Paul can see Andrew's hand reach for a pen.

"They're in a plane right now." The instructor pops up another display, showing the aircraft's registration numbers. "The plane number is NG 1995F." Paul reads off the location and heading from another display.

"Thank you, Paul. I'll see that the FBI meets them when they land."

"No, John! That's not what I want." Paul realizes he is crossing a line here, but the image of Beth with these two men drags him across.

"You don't want them arrested?" John is getting an idea where his Master is headed; the boy's voice is unmistakably cold and menacing.

"No. I don't. I want them dead." Paul doesn't feel any doubt as to this course. Raping his young friend makes his course clear. "I want you to send a plane up and shoot them down."

"Paul, I don't know if I can arrange that quickly enough. I would need presidential approval." John desperately hopes Paul doesn't order him to the White House. His meetings with the President never seem to go well. She keeps trying to get him to assassinate Bill. He can only argue that the directive again assassinating foreign rulers probably applies to our own nation, as well. He is getting fucking tired of dodging plates and paperweights, he thinks. He knows if he is ordered to, then he will.

"What if they were suspected drug runners? Could you shoot them down then?"

"No, we don't have a directive in place about that; I wouldn't have a hope to get this in time that way."

"Then, go see the President. I want them dead."

"Yes, Paul. I'll make the call right away."

Paul presses the button cutting off their connection.


John Andrews reaches for his phone and hits the White House speed-dial button.

The other end answers, "Yes, Mr. Andrews, how may I direct your call?"

"I need to speak to the President."

"One moment, sir." The line rings again.

"Hello." No identification.

"I need to speak to the President on an extremely urgent manner."

"She has gone to bed."

"You need to wake her, immediately. This is a matter of extreme urgency."

"Yes, sir. Please wait." Andrews is nervous. He knows his master has ordered this, but he knows the bitch coming on the phone is not always rational.

"Yes?" A sleepy voice greets him.

"Madam President. We have found the leaders of the Mary-Kate and Ashley kidnapping plot. They are in a small plane flying from Naples, Florida to an airport on the Mexican coast."

"What do you think we should do?" The President sits up in bed, causing the black-haired intern next to her to stir.

"I would like to make the plane disappear."

"How?"

"We could scramble an A-10 out of Pensacola and take care of it."

"Are you sure they're terrorists?

"Absolutely positive! No doubt."

"I don't want to wake up tomorrow and find I've ordered the murder of a family of tourists." Her rand runs down the bare bottom of the intern, stirring in the wetness in the girl's well-used pussy.

"No, Madam President. We're sure." Damn it, he thinks, order me to shoot them down!

"Why can't we just have the Mexicans pick them up and give them to us? Why do we have to kill them?"

"It's psychological, Madam President, if the terrorists simply vanish. Then the other side will be confused and waste time and money looking for them."

"Okay, get rid of them. I'll call the Secretary of Defense. You call him and pass on the technical information." The intern spreads her legs, letting her President slip two fingers into her. She moans loudly as Hillary's fingers push in deep.

"Excuse me, Madam President?" He thought he heard a moan.

"It's nothing. Just get rid of them." The intern rolls over and pushes a plump tit to Hillary's lips.

"Yes, Madam President."

"Good-bye, John."

"Thank you, Madam President, and good-bye." He lays the phone on the cradle ignoring the smacking sounds in the earpiece.

The CIA director opens a program on his computer and sends the digital audio recording of the phone call to a special file at CIA headquarters, where he keeps recordings that could one day save his ass. With this President, he was sure he would need it some day.


Paul thinks over his part in this rescue. No one other than his small group knew of his role in this. He looks at the gold ring on his finger and realizes the power available to him. After this, what next? The three things most people want in life are open to him. Sex -- he has more women at his call now then any five men. He knows he can have any woman he wants. Money and power are the two things he wants to tap next.

Paul is considering his future options when sleep overtakes him.


An hour later, Jon "Buck" Rogers is finishing a wide turn to bring him up behind the single-engine Cessna. Pensacola had accurately directed him in. The unsuspecting terrorists are at 10,000 feet and flying southwest.

His headset radio speaks. "Flash Gordon, you should have the target in sight. Ground radar shows no shipping under you. You have clearance to complete your mission."

"Roger, Emperor Ming," he laughs. Who thinks up these names? The navigation lights on the terrorist's plane flash clearly as they calmly fly toward their escape. The pilot has held this course for the past hour, Buck knows. He closes from behind to a distance of 100 yards. He positions his plane a hundred feet lower than the small piston-engine plane. He flips on his lights and checks the registration number under the wing. The small plane begins a rapid turn from the sudden illumination. Satisfied he has the correct target, Buck shuts off his lights and keeps the A-10 under and behind his target, and then follows him through the turn. After a complete circle, the plane settles back on its original course.

Buck falls back to 400 yards and switches on his fire-control system. He locks the system onto the plane still flying slightly above him. Buck rises to a hundred feet above the plane and presses the fire button. The front cannon of the A-10 shakes his plane as it sends its swarm of bullets into the small plane. Buck fires a one-second burst and watches the Cessna begin to disintegrate. He pulls up higher to avoid any wreckage as the former terrorists tumble to the sea below.

"Emperor Ming, this is Flash Gordon. Nothing to see. Coming home." The code phrase "nothing to see" tells the controllers that he has completed his mission. Buck circles the site, hoping the terrorists had time to be afraid and suffer from the large holes in their bodies, before he turns the A-10's nose back to Pensacola.

Barb Andrews is standing before her bathroom mirror, this morning, closely examining herself. She should be tired. John had fucked her three times to at least six orgasms, and she had sucked him off twice. Come to think of it, he's the one who should be tired, she smirks. Where did the man get his energy? Her hard nipples cap breasts that sway as she brushes her hair. She rubs her fingernail over a nipple, and her pussy tingles in response. John was a animal last night. Will it last? She doesn't know, but she does know that her affair with Dr. Sexy is over until John has a chance to prove himself.

The cordless phone laying on the counter chirps at her. "Hello?"

"Barb, I did it!"

"What's that, Dot?" Dorothy didn't usually call so early in the morning.

"I called her."

"Who?" Her memories of yesterday -- before her ravishment by her husband -- were hazy.

"Carol Mathews! You remember, the woman I met on the plane last week?"

"Really, you're flying down to Florida today?"

"Yes! I told Don that Mom's not feeling so good, and I need to go down for the day."

"Mmmm, honey, lying to Don?"

"Barb, it's not like I am flying down to sleep with a man."

"Sleeping with a woman makes it okay?"

"It's just different. And I don't know if I'm sleeping with her anyway. We're just going to have lunch."

"Yeah. Right."

"I don't know that I'm going to sleep with her. Anyway, I'm just leaving for the airport. We're having a late lunch in Naples. I'll go out later to visit Mom to have a cover for the trip, in case Don talks to her."

Barb is tempted to tell her best friend about the change in John, but decides she doesn't have time for all the questions Dot will have. They can trade stories when she returns late tonight.

"Well, Dot, I hope you know what you're doing. Try to keep your head about you. You don't want a little experiment to break up your family."

"I know, Barb. I'll be careful. I'll call you tonight when I get back. I want to hear if you get laid today by your hot new resident."

"Ah, I'll keep you fully informed, Barb."

"Bye, honey!"

"Bye, Barb."

Bard replaces the phone and wonders what it would be like to be headed for a romantic assignation with a woman. With her pussy momentarily satisfied by her husband's cock, she wonders how it would feel to have it satisfied by an experienced female tongue.

The sun is shining brightly into his room when Paul wakes up. The clock on his desk reads 10:37. The orb is still sitting open on his desk, but the Instructor is not to be seen. As he moves to the edge of the bed he mumbles, "Close," and the ball returns to its shiny, spherical state.

Paul gets up and returns the orb to his desk drawer. He removes the wrinkled clothes that he has slept in and tosses them into the hamper. The bathroom is across the hall, next to his sister's room; he crosses the hall still naked. The water runs hot quickly at this time of the late morning. The reflection of his body in the mirror catches his eye, and he examines himself. In a few weeks, he has changed from a geek into one of the most powerful men in the world, without any difference in his outward appearance. He still looks like a geek, but a geek with a big dick. He smiles into the mirror and thinks, I can have any woman I want. He steps into the steamy shower and begins to wash himself.

After a minute, the shower door opens and his naked mother joins him. "Good morning, honey! I need to talk to you. I've been busy this morning and wanted to tell you all about it." She takes the soap and sponge from him and lathers up his chest.

"I've already been to the school this morning and withdrawn you. As of now, you're being home-schooled. We're going to need a teacher to supervise your program. Now, I thought we could use Wanda. Would that be alright, Paul?" She is rubbing the soapy sponge over his stomach.

"Sure, Mom. It feels odd that I don't have to go to school anymore."

"Well, Paul, you're going to have to study. You will need a solid education to handle your power and responsibilities." Her hands are now soaping up Paul's lengthening cock. No sponge for this part of her son. Mom's hands apply the soap and direct the spray to rinse it.

The sensations make Paul almost lose track of the conversation for a moment. "Mm, I know, Mom. Was there anything on the news this morning about the kidnapping?" He is swaying his hips, pressing his cock through his mother's soapy fingers. She tightens her grip. He moans deeply.

"Paul, it's on every channel. The girls are fine. The news channels are playing them up as heroes. They shot all the terrorists, except two. The Princess Emira is giving press conferences about how they survived. Mary-Kate and Ashley are in seclusion in a Las Vegas penthouse."

"God, Mom! You're going to make me cum." His mother had a two-hand hold on her son's cock as it thrust through her soapy fingers. Sarah sinks to her knees and sucks the head of Paul's cock into her mouth. She bathes the firm, warm head of his cock with her hot tongue. She strokes his dick, and Paul knows she is hotly waiting for his load of sperm to explode in her mouth. Instead, he pulls her up and turns her around. She knows what's coming, so spreads her legs in the shower, reaches between her legs and presses the head of his cock to her opening. She looks over her shoulder and whimpers, "Fuck me, baby." Her ass moves back, and Paul's prick spreads his mother's wet pussy lips and pushes to her depths. She is always so fucking hot, he thinks.

Sarah reaches back for Paul's ass, to pull him in deeper. "Deeper, honey. Fill me up! Mama needs your cum, baby." Her ass slaps into his stomach, as her son's large cock fucks her in the steaming water. Sarah had hoped a naked entry to her son's shower would give her this. Her son's large cock pulses in her cunt. Sarah really wants his cum. The flow of his semen into her pussy always pushes her over. She moans loudly and begins to fuck him back, pushing off the shower wall to force him in with more force.

The wet slapping sound of ass-into-belly sounds like slow applause in the small bathroom. "Mom, I love fucking you. You are the best." Paul relishes his mother's tight pussy and the enthusiasm of her fucking. He shoves his cock hard and deep, causing Sarah to groan in her passion. His hands pull her up, and he takes hold of her tits. She presses her hands on his and grinds them into the supple flesh.

"Baby, cum in me. Give me your hot cum. Harder, harder!" Sarah thrusts her ass back and cums. Paul's dick jerks in her cunt and a stream of cum bathes the walls of her cunt. Paul pulls his mother's hips back to achieve his greatest depth as he issues spurt after spurt, filling his mother's grasping pussy. She moans loudly as she climaxes from the hot flow.

"God, Mom! I love cumming in you. You are such a hot fuck!"

Sarah beams at her son's praise. The cum drains from her pussy and the warm shower washes it away. Her legs tremble from her strong climax. She pulls Paul's head over her shoulder and kisses her son. His cock drops from her cunt. She turns and lowers her mouth to it, cleaning their juices from it. She washes it with the sponge and turns off the water.

"Paul, Carol is downstairs, and she would like to talk to you about what comes next."

"What about, Mom?" Paul wonders what would keep Carol home from work. For that matter, he is surprised he didn't get both of them in the shower.

"She thinks that we need to make sure the secret of the rings is safe, and she has a few ideas."

"Okay, Mom, I'll be right down."

"I'll go down and finish breakfast, honey." Sarah leaves the bathroom as nude as she came in.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.