Paul's Big Find - Cover

Paul's Big Find

Copyright© 2003 by Erotica Author

Chapter 31

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 31 - A collection of rings used to control the citizens of a newly colonized planet falls into an American teenagers hands. He doesn't care about colonizing Earth, he just wants to have fun. This is a long involved tale that crosses many lines and pulls in many unsuspecting celebrities and politicians.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Science Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Size   BBW   Violence  

Beth knocks on her parent's partially open bedroom door. "Mom?"

"Come in, honey." Carol and Bob are already in bed. They are naked, and the sheets only come up to their waists. Carol sighs when she sees her daughter wearing a crop-top tee shirt and white thong panties. Carol can feel Bob twitch at the sight of his fifteen-year-old daughter.

Beth approaches their bed. Her nipples pop up at the sight of her naked parents, their bodies only thinly covered by the pale blue sheet. "Can I talk to you, Mom?" She enters gingerly and walks over to the bed. She sees her father look over her very exposed body. Her breasts bobble under the tee shirt as she walks. She arches her back to press the nipples more firmly into the thin material.

"Should we go somewhere private?" Carol is hoping that Beth wants a reprise of the night in the pool. Her pussy is moistening at the thought. Perhaps they can go back to her room. She stares at the camel toe formed by the thin white panties her daughter is wearing. She licks her lips.

"No, Mom, I don't mind if Daddy is here." Beth is aroused by her mother's unconcealed stare; Beth shudders thinking about her mother's moist tongue on her pussy lips. She can see her father is sporting an erection under the thin sheet. She smiles at the thought of what she interrupted.

"Would you like to cuddle with us?" Carol raises the sheet to invite her daughter into their bed. Beth can plainly see the nude body of her mother under the sheet. Her mother's large breasts shake from the motion of moving the sheet.

"I would love that, Mom." She surprises her mother by not sliding in on the outside of the couple, but sliding over her mother and slipping between the two. Their breasts brush together as she moves across. Their shining eyes meet, and Carol communicates to her daughter her approval of their new intimacy.

"So, honey, what's the problem?"

Beth snuggles back until she is tight against her father's hip. He can feel the naked warmth of her ass as she wiggles against him. Bob looks up at Carol for instructions. Carol just shrugs her shoulders, telling him she hasn't decided his part in this ménage a trois. She can see from his tented sheet that he is ready if called upon.

"Since the party today, I've been," she leans into her mother and whispers, "really horny. I don't know what to do about it. I've masturbated four times, and I'm still horny. It's like something is in my system that just starts me tingling."

"Beth, what can we do? Should I take you to a doctor?" Carol stares into the gleaming eyes of her daughter; her hand slips between the girl's legs. She remembers their time in the pool. She wants more from her daughter, though. Her finger slips inside, and she quietly masturbates while listening to her daughter.

"I was hoping we might try what we did in the pool. Maybe, if someone other than myself made me cum, the feeling would pass." Beth leans down and kisses her mother. Their soft lips quickly open to allow their tongues to play.

Bob watches his wife and daughter kissing. His cock hardens more, and he looks again for instructions. Beth's head blocks Carol's vision of Bob as she is caught up in kissing her daughter, not even thinking of her ready-to-go husband. Beth's fingers mold around her mother's breast and caress it gently.

Carol moans loudly and spreads her legs when Beth's hand finds her swamp. The girl's slim finger penetrates her mother's pussy and stirs up the fluids running from the open tap. "Oh, Beth, that feels so good. Put a couple of fingers in me."

Beth rises up and kneels over her mother, pressing their aroused bodies together. Her mouth is now locked on one of Carol's fat nipples. Her fingers are fucking her mother's boiling cunt. Carol is already close to orgasm, and Beth has just started working her pussy.

Bob's hand reaches over and squeezes his wife's free breast. Her head turns toward him, and she remembers he's there. "Oh, Bob, she's fingering me so good. She's going to make me cum."

Beth looks at her father, sees that the sheet has pulled down and his cock is standing tall. He's almost as big as Paul, she thinks. She recalls the night she sneaked into the furnace room and watched her parents and Anna swing together. She had seen her father fucking his mother's secretary.

Carol's hips thrust up into Beth's digging fingers. Her climax washes over her. Moaning loudly she arches up, quivers, and then collapses. Her panting subsides, and she looks at her daughter still kneeling over her. "Honey, I thought I was supposed to help YOU."

"You still can, Mom." Beth stands up on her knees and pulls off the crop top. Her breasts bounce slightly as she throws the cotton ball across the room. Her father moans at the sight of his daughter's breasts.

She holds them up, pinching the nipples. "Do you like, Daddy? They're not as big as Mommy's."

"They're perfect, Princess." Bob's mouth is dry as he absorbs the image of his gorgeous daughter.

Beth sits down, pulls off the thong and tosses it to join the tee shirt. She spreads her legs for her daddy's view. The moist lips, swollen from her excitement, are plainly displayed. He looks at his wife for instructions again. She winks at him and nods at her daughter's openly displayed peach. "Beth, honey, it looks like your father would like a taste of that very wet-looking pussy of yours. Would you mind?"

Beth rubs her hot pussy and stares at her dad. "Do you want a taste, Daddy? It's pretty juicy right now."

Bob moans. "Oh, baby, can I?"

Beth lies back on the bed and spreads her legs; her fingers move to her pussy and spread the lips. "Is this enough of a 'yes' for you, Daddy?"

Carol leans back on the headboard of the bed, watching her husband turn and move between their daughter's thighs. She watches his lips kiss her glistening thighs, tasting the juices that have leaked from their source. Beth sits up on her elbows to watch her father's slow approach to her pussy.

"Hurry, Daddy, I am so hot! I need to cum!" Beth's words lead Carol's fingers to her own cunt, and she begins to lightly diddle her clit. Bob assents to his daughter's molten request and slips his tongue into her tight little cunt. The juices flow around his tongue. He hears Beth's long, low moan as he sucks her lips. Carol fingers herself as she watches her husband lick their daughter's pussy.

Beth's hands have come down and are around the top of her father's head, pressing him into her cunt. "Oh, Mom, he's so good at this. His tongue is so good."

"I know, baby, he's licked my pussy many, many times. He's very good. Bob, make her cum. I want to see her cum." Carol's fingers are spinning in tight circles around her clit.

"Mom?" Carol's head snaps to the sound.

"Pete?" Carol looks her son standing in the doorway. He's wearing boxer shorts, and his long pole is hanging from the hole. His right hand strokes it slowly as he watches his father lick his sister. "It's okay, Pete. Come on in." The boy slowly advances on his mother. She holds her arms out to him. He moves into her embrace, and she tightly pulls him to her body. Her breasts flatten across his smooth chest; her nipples poking into his soft skin.

"Oh, Mom." She pulls his face to hers and kisses him wetly. He sees his father, out of the corner of his eye, going down on his sister. He's tasted her and knows his father is getting a feast. His mother's tongue crashes into his mouth. He sucks her long tongue deep and flicks his tongue along its active length. Carol's hand reaches for her son's massive cock. It's fully erect and ready for use. Carol looks at the tool in her hand. She leans down and licks along the full shaft.

"Oh, Mom." She slithers her tongue over the head, and then swoops down the shaft. Carol sucks her son's cock while Dad goes down on his baby.

Beth leans up and sees Pete standing at the bedside with his cock in her mother's mouth. "Oh, God, Mom! That's so hot! Suck his big cock." Beth pulls up her father's head. She looks directly into his eyes and orders, "Daddy, fuck me. I need you inside me."

Bob lifts up and slides his body upward over Beth's slim figure. He glances over and sees Carol sucking his son's huge cock. Bob remembers Pete's cock from the time they double-teamed the little student-teacher, Molly. He watches his wife sucking the long dick. She gets about half of it in her mouth at a time. Beth returns his attention to her with a rub on his cock. "Come on, Daddy. Put it in me. I need you to fuck me. I am so hot."

Her father groans noisily as her hand pulls his dick into the opening to her pussy. She pushes up her pelvis and pulls her dad's dick into her. His wide cock spreads her lips and enters her molten cunt. "Oh, fuck, Daddy, push it in me." Bob presses his hips forward and presses his prick fully into Beth.

"Mom, Dad's fucking Beth." Pete is mesmerized by the sight of his father's cock buried in his sister's pussy.

"Yes, Pete, he is. Isn't it exciting to watch?" Her hand is still pumping his cock. A drip of cum gathers on the head, which leads Carol to lean down and lick it off. "Pete?"

"Yes, Mom?" Pete watches Carol lick her lips after tasting his cum.

"Pete, do you want to fuck me?" Carol's pussy convulses at the thought of the enormous dick of her son slicing into her.

"Oh, yeah, Mom! Please. Can I?" Pete's cock flexes in her fingers as he answers her.

Carol turns over on the bed; she wants it doggy style. She positions herself so she can watch her husband fuck their daughter while Pete drills her. Beth turns to Carol and pulls her close enough for them to kiss. Bob and Pete both groan at the sight of Mom and daughter kissing. Beth pulls back and looks at her brother. "Fuck Mom, Pete. Really give it to her. I want to see her cum." Pete looms behind his mother's broad ass. He reaches down and aims his lance at her fluid cunt. He pushes the cock into her quickly. Carol screams at the intensity of the insertion.

"That's it, Pete, fuck her." Beth wraps her legs around her father and encourages him to stab her pussy harder. "Oh, Daddy, this is so good. Fuck me." Beth reaches over and pulls on one of her mother's nipples. She pulls hard, drawing the tit into a long cone. Pete pulls out of his mother and slams back into her. "Oh, Pete," drawing out the words into long streams of passionate cries. Her son's cock is a phone pole shoved up her cunt.

Beth's excitement is unbelievable as her father's big cock is pounding her hot cunt, while her younger brother is opening up her mother's pussy with his rolling pin. "Oh, Daddy, I'm going to cum. Fuck me. Cum with me Daddy, fill my little pussy with your cream. I need it, Daddy."

Carol joins her daughter in her approach to her climax. "Pete, fuck me hard, baby. I want your cum, too. Stretch out Mama's pussy, baby, and fill it with your hot cum." Pete grabs hold of his mother's hips and gives her the best fuck he can. Harder and harder he pulls on her hips, driving his cock deeper and deeper. Carol starts moaning, in long drawn-out cries. Words merge into groans of pleasure, then into screams of ecstasy.

Bob and Pete have reached their limits. Their cocks begin to twitch with the onset of their orgasms. Their balls jerk with the effort of pumping huge spurts of cum into the tight cunts they are fucking. The noise in the room rises to a high volume as the four climax together.

Carol screams as Pete's cock bastes her pussy with its cream sauce. Spurt after spurt lines the heated cunt. Beth's body arches, and she bites her father's neck deeply as her orgasm slashes though her body. Bob fills his daughter with a full load of his cum. He thrusts hard into her as his balls flex and pump.

As Carol's orgasm fades, she leans down and kisses her daughter. "Mmm, Beth, this was so good."

"I know, Mom. It was very good. Daddy, you are such a good lover. Mom, can I fuck him again if I need it."

"Of course, baby, fuck your father whenever you desire. Bob, you are to take care of your daughter's needs like you do mine."

Bob kisses Beth wetly, and then says, "Your mom says I have to fuck you whenever you like."

Beth snuggles into Bob and answers, "Oh, Daddy, I think you're going to be pretty tired in the future."


The sun had set an hour ago. Emira is watching the invisible road, scanning the distance for a flicker of a moving headlight. She hears a faint sound from the hallway. She reaches for the AK-47, but as she brings it up, she sees Mary-Kate come in with a bottle of water. She quietly sets the gun back on the floor. The RPG tube lies on the floor beside it.

She looks at the naked Mary-Kate. "Is everyone in place downstairs?"

"Yeah, we're ready, I guess." Mary-Kate sits down on the blanket under the open window. A cool breeze is blowing; it's a pleasant relief from the heat of the day. "Do you think they'll really come?"

Emira gazes into the darkness. "I hope they don't, and I hope that they do." She reaches out and slides the back of her hand over Mary-Kate's cheek. "Honey, if they come, we'll have to fight. If there's only two, we should be able to handle them easily. If there's more, then we may suffer some casualties." She can feel Mary-Kate shiver over this. "But, if they don't come, then we don't know where we are and have no way to get out of here. If they don't show by tomorrow evening, I would think that they've abandoned the kidnapping and won't be back. Then we have to figure out some way to tell the world that we are here."

"Emira, we're all relying on you to show us what to do. Ashley and I have led rather sheltered lives from this reality of guns and death. I just hope I don't freeze and let some one I love die."

"Just do what I tell you, Mary-Kate, and you'll do alright."


The transport plane is flying circles over the coordinates the FBI provided the Rangers. The ground radar shows three vehicles approaching the site. They still are about two miles away.

"Major, link the ground terrain data into the jump system. I want us to land in a circular pattern around the hostages, two hundred yards out from around the administration building. Full silence."

"Yes, Colonel." Major Harris enters the instructions into the computer.

"Let's jump."

"Yes, sir."


Amed stares straight ahead as he leads the three-car convoy though the desert. It's well past sundown. They should have left town hours ago, he fumes; these Muslims in America have had the good life for too long. The imam at the mosque had easily delivered the needed weapons to him, but the men were another matter. They had jobs they could not jeopardize. Three of the men didn't get off work until seven pm. The imam was sorry, but that was the situation. Amed pounds the steering wheel, muttering whispered obscenities about American Muslims.


Emira spots the headlights in the distance. She dashes to the door and runs down the stairwell to the ground floor. The girls are lying on the blankets, dozing. She wakes them up with a shout. "They're coming. Everyone get in your places. Stay calm. Remember, these men will kill you without thinking about it." She runs to the front door. From this distance, it looks like one car, but it is difficult to be certain. Emira throws her AK-47 over her shoulder and dashes for the stairs to the third floor. From the added altitude, she can now see three sets of headlights. Fuck, she thinks to herself, the worst case. Three cars means at least ten men, she figures.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.