Paul's Big Find - Cover

Paul's Big Find

Copyright© 2003 by Erotica Author

Chapter 30

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 30 - A collection of rings used to control the citizens of a newly colonized planet falls into an American teenagers hands. He doesn't care about colonizing Earth, he just wants to have fun. This is a long involved tale that crosses many lines and pulls in many unsuspecting celebrities and politicians.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Science Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Size   BBW   Violence  

Paul turns to Carol. "I think that went rather well."

Carol nods and giggles. "No, kidding. That was hot." Her hand is actively roving under her skirt. Her pussy is wet from watching the CIA director and his wife ass-fuck. She remembers when Paul ordered Bob to fuck her ass. She runs her finger back and rubs her now well-used little hole. "I hope he is as attentive now as Bob is. I think Barb is in for quite a workout in the days ahead." She presses her finger inside her tight butt-hole. She moans and smiles at Paul, maybe he can scratch her itch, she thinks.

"I may not have any experience in marriage, but I've noticed that busy, important men, spend far too little time keeping their wives happy." Paul watches Carol masturbate. Next to his mother, she's his favorite-a lusty woman ready to fuck whenever he crooks his finger at her. He smiles at her and nods his head. She knows what he wants. Carol winks at him and slowly pulls up her skirt to reveal her naked wet cunt and the finger embedded in her plush rump. She opens her pussy to show the damp darkness of her depths.

"That is true, Paul. Bob is the perfect husband, right now. I never order him about any more. He always knows just what to do, when I want it done, and he does it as hard and as often as I like."

Paul turns back to the orb. "Instructor, how are the terrorists doing?"

The Instructor switches the scene to Amed and Osama. They were sitting in a running car parked in front of Gonzalez' Tacos. "They are waiting for one last man for their crew. He gets off work in nine minutes. They will then drive out to the base to see why the guards don't answer their cell phone. They should arrive back at the kidnap site at approximately nine o'clock.

"Good, they're still sitting there. Give me a status report on all the elements in play."

"The Director is calling the Defense Department now. I anticipate they will call in the Delta Force Special Forces team that's based in Southern California. They are on standby status and can leave within the hour. The Director is driving over to the White House now for presidential approval. He will have to wait at least a half-hour before seeing the President, though."

"Why is that?"

"The President is engaged in a national security briefing that can't be interrupted."

Paul shrugs his shoulders. "Okay. Next?"

The orb display shifts to the lobby of the building where the kidnappers stashed their victims. The African girls are dragging the bodies of the two dead guards over to the stairs to the basement. Ashley is awkwardly pushing a bucket full of water over to the bloodstained floor. Holding the mop as gingerly as she held the AK-47, she sets it in the wet, soapy water. Bringing her mopping experience level up to that of her assault rifle training-one time-she dumps the mop in the water then slops it, wringing wet, out onto the floor. Shaking her head at the incompetent American's antics, Amour drops her end of the body and walks over to Ashley. Amour puts the mop back in the water and then sets it into the ringer. She pushes the handle down and squeezes out the excess water.

"Would you like me to do this, and you help Amouk move the bodies?" Amour laughs to herself knowing what the answer will be.

"Shit, no! I'm not touching a dead body." Amour hands the mop to Ashley and returns to the dead guards. Ashley rubs the mop over the blood spilled by the guard. She mutters, "We better get fucking rescued soon. I'll be damned if I'm going to clean toilets."

Paul laughs. "It looks like the Olsen Twins are getting some new experiences in life from this."

Carol joins him. "Yes, being ultra-rich can shield you from many of life's little aches and pains." Carol lifts a leg up on Paul's bed, giving him a better view of her dripping pussy.

"Carol, don't you think the twins are a bit on the skinny side?" The girls are all still nude at the kidnap site. Earlier, Paul had watched Mary-Kate find some of the guards' clothing, but none of it had been washed recently and the girls refused to even consider putting it on.

"My God, what I wouldn't give to be that thin!" Carol has a tone of lust in her voice. Her fingers are fucking her pussy. She again spreads her lips; Paul isn't paying the attention to her dripping pussy that he should.

"Carol, I think you're perfect." Paul runs his hand down her arm.

"Oh, God, yes Paul." She beams at him. He watches her nipples grow erect. Her blouse is shear and the areolas are visible as large brown circles surrounding the bumps. She leans her head back and begins to rub her clit intently.

Carol hears footsteps in the hall and lowers her skirt. She's licking her fingers as Greg pops his head in the door for an update. Carol stares as Paul calmly brings his father up to date; the last she knew, Greg was still ignorant of the ring's existence, and as far as she could see, he wasn't wearing a ring, either. When... ? She looks a question at Paul, but he is absorbed in the orb. Well, if Paul wasn't making an issue of it, she wouldn't either-for now. Besides, "interrogating" Greg will make for a fine excuse to fuck him raw-as if she needed one.

Greg drifts into the room to stand by Carol and watches on the orb as the naked Ashley mops the floor. An also-naked Mary-Kate walks into the lobby, carrying a case of ammunition. She crosses the lobby and sets in by the entrance to the hallway off the lobby.

"Dad, you're getting a view some men would pay a million dollars to see: the Olson Twins naked."

Greg stares at their thin bodies and small boobies as they work in the lobby. They remind him of older versions of Connie and Stephanie, even if they are a bit thinner.

"Greg Davis! You're getting turned on watching those skinny little bitches." Carol reaches out and runs her hand down the growing cock of Paul's father. "You've got a nice one, Greg." The encouragement of her hand has it fully erect in seconds.

On the display Emira walks in and sees Ashley is almost finished. "Good job, Ashley! I don't want them getting tipped off by anything in the lobby. I want them completely unaware of anything wrong when they come in."

"Why?" Ashley mops up the last of the blood.

"We are going to ambush them here when they enter."

"How?"

"We are going to hide down the hallways and shoot them as they come in."

"Fuck."

"Put that mop and bucket away, and go up to the third floor and watch down the road. Yell out if you see anyone coming." Ashley pushes the mop bucket out of the orb display.

Carol looks up at Greg. "Do you mind?" Her fingers work his belt open. He shakes his head, looking over to Paul. Paul smiles as he watches Carol unzip his father's slacks and let them fall to the floor. He divides his attention between the preparations on the screen and the ministrations to his father.

"Greg, you've gotten all hot about the twins' little bodies, and there's only me here to take care of this big dick of yours." Carol pulls down his briefs and Greg's cock flops out. Her hand takes it and strokes it. Her mouth moves over the end of it and sucks in two inches of his cock. "I hope a fat, old broad can take care of this lovely dick of yours."

"Oh, God, Carol. I can't believe you're doing this. I've always wanted this -- and you're certainly not a fat old broad."

She pulls her mouth off. "Really, does Sarah know this?"

"Does Sarah know what?" Sarah, Paul's mother, walks into the room. "That my husband wants you to suck his cock, Carol?" Sarah walks up to Greg and rubs her hand over his cheek. The ring brushes his skin. "Is that true, Greg, do you want Carol to suck your cock?"

Greg looks pained as Carol runs her tongue up the length of it. "Eh,... yes, honey."

"Well, Carol, I guess you should then." She pushes the back of Carol's head until her lips touch Greg's stomach. "Suck him, Carol. I think I will see if Paul needs a little attention." She gives her son a wink and a smile.

Paul lies back on his bed and allows his mother full access to his pants. "Go ahead, Mom. You didn't get yours at the airport today." Sarah slides down the zipper and opens her son's pants. She kisses his cock through his briefs. He's fully hard from the excitement of watching the Andrews fucking and Carol sucking his father's cock. The rail-thin Mary-Kate and Ashley just don't turn him on like the plush bodies of Carol and his mother.

His eyes are diverted by Emira and Mary-Kate coming back into the orb's view, "Mary-Kate, I went you to set an AK-47 and six clips down on the floor in the hallway where it leaves the lobby, and in the stairwell leave a set for you and Ashley. I want the weapons ready to go when they show up."

Mary-Kate snaps to attention, her little tits jiggling. "Yes, ma'am." She turns and goes down the stairs for the weapons.

The suction of his mother's mouth on his cock pulls Paul's attention from the orb display. She looks him in the eye as she pushes his full length into her mouth. "Oh, Mom! I love the way you do that."

Sarah smiles around his cock and begins to fuck him with her soft mouth. Her supple tongue slithers around his cock as she sucks him deep. Paul looks over and sees Carol has shed her blouse, and his father's cock is slipping through her cleavage. Greg is moaning as he smoothly strokes his cock through his neighbor's pillowy tits.

Sarah licks the head of Paul's cock tasting the cum that is leaking out. She pumps his cock to force out more. Paul leans up and sees his mother rubbing her pussy through her dress. "Hot, Mom?"

"Oh, yes, baby. I haven't been fucked since early this morning when you did me in the kitchen. One fuck a day is just not enough." She pulls her dress over her head, leaving her naked. "Please, Paul. Will you fuck me?"

"Sure, Mom. Climb on."

Sarah nimbly moves onto the bed and swings a leg over her son. Her husband is pulling off Carol's skirt and pushing her on the bed next to his son and wife. He positions Carol on her hands and knees. Carol smiles at Sarah as she puts her cheek to the blanket and raises her ass for Greg. Carol looks Sarah in the eye as she says, "Greg, my cunt's so hot. Fuck me."

Sarah returns the smile and sinks down on Paul's cock. "I know, Carol. I need a cock, too. Fuck me, Paul."

The orb shows Mary-Kate criss-crossing the lobby, stowing guns and ammo for the assault they hope won't occur. The naked, young girl looks tense as she arranges the spare ammo at the end of the hall.

Greg sinks his cock into the pussy of his wife's best friend. He has never fucked her, and her fresh pussy is tight around his big dick. "Oh, Carol. You're so fucking wet." She is molten fire as he fucks her. The mother-son pair fucking on the bed next to them easily hears the squishy sound of Carol's lusty cunt.

Sarah watches her husband fuck Carol. That long cock she knows so well is plundering the buttered cunt she has tasted many times. "Fuck her, honey." Her words encourage her husband to give Carol the best fuck he can. She doesn't quite have the control over Greg that Carol has over Bob, but her persistent efforts have made Greg very compliant as to where he puts his cock. Sarah's encouragement is all he needs to give Carol his best. Sarah knows that their families will be meeting in all sorts of interesting combinations in the days ahead. She's dying to sample that horse cock of Carol's son. Sarah leans down and kisses Carol. They work their tongues together as the Davis men fuck them.

Sarah moves her lips close to Carol's ear. "Have you fucked Pete, yet?" Carol slightly nods, and Sarah moans, her lust inflamed by the thought of Carol taking that entire dick her small son hangs from his waist. She remembers seeing it once when she peeked into Connie's room when Pete was just lodging his dick into her daughter's ready cunt.

Paul looks up at his mother. She is his favorite. He marvels at the feel of her tight cunt around his cock. The younger girls may be tighter, but his mother twists his cock into new directions. Her cunt wraps him in her love and squeezes it into his cock with every thrust. He reaches his hand around her bottom and finds her little rosebud. He rubs his finger in circles and presses to gain entry. Sarah sits up a bit and presses her ass back on his finger. She knows her son owns all her holes and may use them as he wishes. She groans and her pussy senses the twitching in Paul's cock.

"Mom, I'm cumming!" Paul chokes out his orgasm.

Carol watches the mother/son duo as they reach their climax. "Fill her up, Paul. She loves your cum in her. Oh, yes, Greg, fuck my pussy."

Sarah cums and feels her son's pulsating cock as he floods her with his load. Spurt after spurt bathes Sarah's insides. So much cum, she thinks; so, so good! She shakes from the passion Paul creates in her when he fills her with his load.

Greg is panting as his furious pace is taking its toll. Carol is screaming as he batters her cunt. "Cum, bitch." His eyes are glazed in lust.

Sarah raises her eyebrows as she looks at Carol being driven into the bed. Greg is usually so kind and proper. He's never called Sarah a "bitch" while fucking her. Carols hair, wet from her sweat and that dripping from Greg, groans back. "Yes, Greg, fuck your bitch. Pound me, spank my ass. Come in me, you stud." Sarah moves the wet hair from Carol's wild eyes. She leans down and kisses her friend as her husband pierces her cunt with his solid shaft.

Greg pulls back his hand and slaps Carol's ass hard. She shrieks, "Oh, fuck yes, spank me!" A red palm-print blooms on her pale ass. The five fingers create red rays that branch off the central splotch. Greg switches to this left hand and smacks Carol's ass.

She lifts up on her hands and slams back on him. He grabs her hair and yanks her back on his dick. She's shrieking and screaming her agony and ecstasy. Sarah thinks, it's a good thing it's our neighbor screaming or else the neighbors might complain about the noise.

Carol's eyes roll up into her head and she cums. She convulses as a thick stream of pussy juice splashes off Greg's stomach. The hot liquid washes Greg's cock and runs down his thighs. He pulls back, thrusts in with great violence, and cums in Carol. He bucks into her cunt as she spurts on him. The liquid rains down on the sheets.

Paul watches in amazement. "Wow, Dad, give it to her."

Greg is grinding out his cum into Carol's dripping cunt. She collapses on the bed, dragging him after her. Carol whispers, "God damn. Sarah, you never told me he could fuck like this." Her hair is matted on her cheeks, it's tangled and twisted into confused curls. Greg lies on her, panting. He's covered in sweat; his body shines in the room light. He rolls off her. He teeters on the edge of the bed and then drops to the floor.

Sarah sits up at the end of the bed, "Honey, are you all right?"

Greg looks up at her and smiles. "Yes, dear, I'm quite alright. Just let me catch me breath."

Sarah leans over the side and kisses him. She mounts his limp cock, and Greg can feel his son's cum running down on his dick. "You have to fuck me like that when we go to bed, honey, or I'll think you like Carol better." She laughs and nuzzles into him.

"Everyone! Come into the lobby!" They hear a cry from the display. Emira is standing in the lobby, shouting for her friends. The others dribble in and talk quietly about the kidnappers returning.

When all the girls have gathered, Emira turns to them. "Well, we've done all we can. We have weapons and ammunition ready at all the entrances to the lobby. We have all the other doors secured, so they have to come in the front door. We have the lobby surrounded. Mary-Kate and Ashley are taking the stairs -- Mary-Kate the downstairs and Ashley the upstairs. Amour and Amouk will fire from the hallway leading from the lobby. I'll be in a third floor window with the grenade launcher. I'll try to kill them before they get into the building. Amour, I want you to go up and take the first watch up on the third floor watching the road approach. If you see any headlights, come down to the basement and give us a warning. We'll take up our stations and wait. I'll send up Amouk in an hour to relieve you."

"What if someone comes to rescue us?" Mary-Kate doesn't want to shoot anyone but a kidnapper.

"If they look like police, I'll yell down to hold your fire and we will go out to meet them."

"Naked?" Mary-Kate knows about paparazzi and their effect on a star's career when they catch you unclothed.

"Oh, yeah, maybe we should wait inside. I wouldn't want my tits all over Fox News. We'll make the reporters wait outside."

Amour leaves for the third floor look out. Emira looks at her friends. "Ladies, I think we need a hot bath before we do any serious shooting. Let's go down to the hot tub."

She leads her dirty band of commandos down for a good scrubbing.

"Wow. They are serious." Paul is impressed with the princess and her preparations. He reaches up on the panel and presses the ring for the director. The view shifts to the director's view of a head bobbing in his lap.

"John, don't wear it out." They hear the director laugh.

"Master, I can't stop her. She seems inspired. This is my third orgasm coming up here. I haven't done it three times since college."

"I have more information for you. The victims have armed themselves with the weapons left by the terrorists. The have set up an ambush in the lobby of the building where they were being held. When the kidnappers show up, they intend to kill them in the lobby and just outside the building. Get word to the men being sent on the rescue to stay out of the building until the terrorists are under control."

"Master, a Delta Force Special Forces team is going to be dropped on the site in an hour or so. They are set to go. They are just awaiting presidential approval."

"I hope they beat the terrorists. It looks like about a dozen men are coming from town, equipped with assault rifles. The girls may have trouble with that many men."

"I'll pass that on."

"Oh, one more thing. The girls were kidnapped naked and have no clothes with them. Would you send some clothing with the Delta Force Team? I don't want them being shown naked on TV."

"I'll take care of it, Master."

"Okay. You fuck her once for me, John."

"I will, Master. You may come here and fuck her, if you like. I would be happy to let you use her. I'm sure she would love a young, virile cock in her cunt."

"I appreciate your offer, John. Now, get busy."

"Yes, Master."

The view shows John picking up the phone and calling the Delta Force Headquarters. "Barb, just keep doing what you're doing. I have to make a quick phone call."


Lt. Colonel Barry and Major Harris run side-by-side up the mountain road to the top of Mt. Polaris, whose summit is 14,023 feet above sea level. They started from the Ranger base camp at the 6,000-foot level of the mountain. The Civilian Conservation Corps built the road in the 30s. It is steep and rocky -- just the challenge for a pair of gung-ho Rangers. Since the days of Afghanistan, Barry's troops have been based at high altitude to allow rapid adaptation to any fighting environment. The officers further pushed themselves with this high-altitude run every week. Major Barry firmly believed the commanding officer should be the best-conditioned soldier in his unit, and his XO should be the second.

Major Harris was not second, often. Her marathon experience many times overcame Barry's brute-force running power. They tend to reach the top together, many times, crossing their imaginary finish line together as a token of respect for the other runner.

On days when Barry was forced to follow Harris up a steep slope, he would look at her body and imagine there had to be some Y-chromosomes stuck in there, somewhere-she was as competitive and eager to fight as any man. He just couldn't see them. She had the nice round ass of a woman and, on a warm day like today, when they ran in tee shirts and shorts, she proudly displayed a very womanly set of tits and a very round, firm ass.

Barry sees the final turn in the dirt road before the summit is before them, and he decides he's not going to lose or tie today. He picks up the pace, his lungs aching with the small diet of oxygen the high altitude provides. Harris hears his footsteps rapidly approaching and accelerates. Her amazing stamina and lighter weight float her up the mountainside. Barry is gaining, but as they round the turn and see the finish rock at the peak, he knows he can't catch her, but he turns it on more, in any case. If he is going to lose, he is going to lose with nothing left at the finish. He is always reminded of a silly movie he saw with his kids, once. The spaceship captain, whenever he got into in impossible situation, would encourage his men with, "Never give up-never surrender." While a simplistic military strategy, he had used it often to spur his men on. He had taught them that that last bit of exertion could save the day.

Today is not one of those days. Major Harris beats him by ten feet to the victory rock. She falls and rolls on the ground, trying to regain her breath in the thin atmosphere of the top. Barry leans over at the rock and tries to inhale as his depleted lungs scream for oxygen.

Major Harris regains her feet in a few moments. "Well, it looks like you lose this week." She climbs up on the flat rock and begins to untie her boots.

"Fuck, I must be getting old. I thought I could catch you." He also starts unlacing.

"Oh, I run a lot more than you do during the week." She tosses the boot off the rock, and begins unlacing the other.

"Are you running in a race anytime soon?" His boot joins hers sitting on the peak. His fingers yank on the lace holding the other boot on.

"Yeah, next week there's on marathon in Denver." The boot lands with a thud. She pulls off her socks and tosses them down.

"You think you'll finish in the top ten?" The colonel's other boot and socks fly off the rock. He pulls his tee shirt off and pitches it down.

"I don't think so. There's several Kenyans, and they're almost impossible to beat." Her tee shirt joins his quickly, followed by her white, military issue bra.

"Well, good luck. I tried one once and finished with the wheelchair guys." He drapes his camo pants over the stack of clothing.

"Those wheelchair guys are getting pretty fast." The major pitches her pants down over the colonel's. Her plain white cotton panties are icing on the cake made by their uniforms.

"I think some of them use motors." The colonel's skivvies land on her panties. They look at each other under the warm sun. This is how they finish every run. The bet is always who has to lie on the hard surface of the finish rock.

Good military discipline requires the CO and XO to be completely professional, but the mutual attraction of the officers made this, for them, completely impossible. So each week, they made their run to this mountaintop and expressed the lust that rose between them during the week.

Major Harris moves to her CO's side and leans down to inspect the rapidly hardening cock. Her hand encircles it and encourages its growth. She leans down and sucks the large head into her mouth. Barry moans at the contact. His XO is very talented at this maneuver. She has performed it many times and is precise in her execution.

She rotates on her central axis and brings her pussy into contact with the colonel's mouth. She also has a high regard for his talents. He has a mental map of all the correct spots to apply his tongue, and he works through his checklist flawlessly. His large tongue presses on her clit and she quivers with the sensations he raises in her.

Harris is well aware of her commanding officer's limitations and removes her mouth before she causes him to fire prematurely. She lifts her pussy from his mouth. He has brought her close to orgasm with his usual efficiency. "Fuck me."

He laughs and says, "Hey, I lost. You have to fuck me."

Major Harris swings her well-muscled leg over his body and sets her dripping pussy on the head of his cock. She has her feet to each side of his body, not her knees. She rides him in this position to save her knees from the friction of the rock and to show him she still has the stamina, after their mountain run, to fuck him in the more physically demanding position.

She sinks down and moans, "Fuck, you're big. I love it!" She lets the long cock flow smoothly into her. She's wet and ready. His cock fills her, and she grinds her wet cunt onto his belly, enjoying the sensations of being stuffed full.

He fondles her breasts and rolls the nipples in her fingers. Her breasts stand out taut from her muscled chest. They almost look fake the way they are forced up by the thick layer of muscle on her chest.

"Oh, fuck yes, fuck me, colonel." She flexes her legs as she rises and falls on the thick cock splitting her cunt. She can see for fifty miles from her perch on Barry's cock. She thinks that there's not a finer place in the world to fuck then here-especially if you win, and get to be on top.

Barry is thrusting up from the hard rock under his ass. It may be hard on his ass, but it gives him the resistance to plunge his cock deep into his XO's pussy. Harris is riding him hard; the loud slap of her ass onto his stomach is echoing down the mountainside.

"Cum in me. Fuck my hot cunt." Harris is chanting as she nears her orgasm. The colonel has great self-control and always is able to wait until she plunges over her cliff of climax. She contracts the muscles developed by the thousands of miles she runs every year, and Barry groans from the bands of steel that encircle his cock. Harris screams and cums hard on her CO. She rears back and her cries echo throughout the highlands. Barry thrusts up into her and allows his cum to fire volley after volley into the major's convulsing pussy. He shoves up into her and fills her with the load he carried up the mountain and she is to carry down.

As they are dressing, the major spots an incoming helicopter.

"Who the fuck could that be?" Barry is concerned that there may have been an accident on the mountainside. The helicopter made straight for them. It was a Black Hawk. The victory rock was too small to land on and there was no suitable place to land. The Black Hawk circled over them.

A voice from a loudspeaker came down from the hovering bird, "Colonel Barry and Major Harris, I have instructions to pick you up and carry you to the flight line. Your unit is leaving for an emergency rescue mission. I must get you there in the next twenty minutes or they will leave without you. I am lowering a harness. We'll reel you up."

To save time, the officers shared the harness. They stepped into the chopper, and then the pilot turned the bird on its nose and headed for the base.


"Wow." Ashley is impressed with the room Princess Emira was originally held in; the kidnappers had only tossed the twins into a jail cell. The hot tub and the bar reminded them of their dorm room at Harvard. From habit, Amouk begins to run the water for the bath.

"Emira, where do we get the power for all this? I mean, we're out in the middle of the desert. How do we get electricity?"

"I don't know. There must be a generator near by. Do you two know anything about generating electricity?"

The Olsen Twins shake their heads in unison.

Emira resumes, "I don't know much about it either. I don't know where it's coming from, but I intend to enjoy it while it lasts. Amouk, is there more shampoo in here?" She points at the cabinet over the hot tub.

"Yes, princess, there should be some bath oils, also." Emira admires the dark ass of Amouk as she leans over the tub to tend the filling tub. The bright pink of her pussy shines in the midst of her midnight-colored ass. The hard work of setting up the building defenses has left Emira in an exhilarated mood. The cum she had earlier from Ashley had faded, and she can feel the throbbing in her pussy starting again.

Emira walks over to the twins and slips between them. She wraps her arms around them. "You know in the time I've known you guys, my life has changed a lot. My father might not approve of my attitude toward sex now, but then women in my homeland do not have the rights and responsibilities I have become used to having. You've both opened my eyes to the pleasures of the world outside my homeland. I love you both so much." She turns to Mary-Kate and gently kisses her. The two begin with their lips pressing gently together and slowly climb the passion scale until their tongues twist around; they moan from the growing lust. Emira pulls back from Mary-Kate and turns to Ashley. Ashley is not content for a slow start. She reaches behind Emira's flowing black hair and pulls their mouths together, hard. Ashley's kiss inflames Emira, whose hand slips down to Ashley's dust-covered ass.

Emira squeezes the almost non-existent ass. "Honey, you really need to put on a little weight, neither one of you has an ass!"

Mary-Kate bitterly replies, "You don't have fans and tabloids that look and photograph you every second. You only have a public as long as you're not seen to be fat."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.