Paul's Big Find - Cover

Paul's Big Find

Copyright© 2003 by Erotica Author

Chapter 29

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 29 - A collection of rings used to control the citizens of a newly colonized planet falls into an American teenagers hands. He doesn't care about colonizing Earth, he just wants to have fun. This is a long involved tale that crosses many lines and pulls in many unsuspecting celebrities and politicians.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Science Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Size   BBW   Violence  

Despite her nudity, Ashley is sweating profusely as she carries the last of the ammunition up to the lobby of the administration building. Hot, sweaty, manual labor is a foreign notion to the video star, but Emira is planning on making their stand here, so that's where the ammo is needed.

Mary-Kate follows her twin up the stairs toting a case of water bottles. She found them in the guards' room at the foot of the stairs. Normally, following her sister's naked ass up a stairway would have set her pussy to tingling, but Ashley's sweaty, mud-streaked ass doesn't have its usual attraction. She sets her burden on the ground next to her sister and offers her a water bottle. Ashley drinks half and pours the rest over her long hair. The warm water washes the dirt from her hair and long streaks of water wander over her small breasts and flat stomach. The heat in the administration building is intense even in the late afternoon.

Emira walks up with the last of the weapons she found in the guards' room. The stack of weapons contains six AK-47s with a case of ammo, three nine-millimeter pistols and one rocket-propelled grenade launcher with about six grenades. Emira is familiar with the guns but has never seen an RPG before.

The girls are all still naked. The only decent clothes they possess are the freed slave's burkas. They found clothes worn by the guards, but none of them were clean and reeked badly. The slaves watched how comfortable the twins and the princess were nude and joined them in their nudity to escape the oppressive heat of the burkas. Emira orders blankets laid on the floor at the points where the hallway spills into the lobby. The rough, tile floor will be tough on the skin of the girls as they lay there waiting to ambush the kidnappers.

"Emira, what are we going to do here when the kidnappers return?" Ashley is nervous about being in a firefight without knowing how to fire a gun. She had always been taught that guns were evil and should be banned. Now, she isn't so sure. She is nervously leaning on Mary-Kate, whose arm is lying across her sister's shoulder.

Emira, with an assault rifle slung over her shoulder, paces in the center of the lobby. "if the men return, I will be up on the third floor, the top floor. I will have the RPG. When the kidnappers approach the door, I'm going to fire a round behind them. The blast should drive them into the lobby in a panic. Amour and Amok in the hallway, and Mary-Kate and Ashley in the stairway, will shoot them as they come running into the lobby. Any of them that turn and flee out of the building, I will shoot from where I sit up above. Don't fire until the grenade outside goes off. If you fire too soon, they won't enter the building, and we will be fucked if they have time to organize and make an assault. I figure the two guys who left will be the only ones returning. So, we shouldn't have to fight a lot of them. If we're lucky, the grenade will kill them both."

"What if there's more?"

"We have enough weapons and ammo to handle a few more. I can't believe there would be more than four or five at the very most."

"Okay." Ashley doesn't sound convinced. She snuggles up closer to her sister, pulling her hand down until it covers her breast. Mary-Kate reflexively gives it a squeeze.

Emira continues, still pacing in the lobby. "You are each going to have a position to fire from. Mary-Kate and Ashley are on the stairs. The stairway door is made of steel, so although I don't think it is thick enough to stop a round from a gun, try to stay behind the door as much as possible. If you're not shooting, stay down and put a fresh clip in the weapon. We've got a couple of hours before sundown. I hope they show up before dark. We don't have any night-fighting equipment. So, shooting at night can be very dangerous."

"Emira, Mary-Kate and I have never fired a gun." Ashley isn't sure she wants to learn.

Emira picks up two AK-47s from their small pile. "Get up." The twins stand up and Emira hands each a weapon and a clip of ammunition. "Don't worry. They're not loaded, and the safety is on."

Amour and Amouk walk into the lobby carrying more weapons. Emira looks at them. "Do you two know how to use this?" She holds up the AK-47. The twins grimly nod. They know from the constant civil war in their homeland; they hold the guns with ease.

The twins hold the guns as if they are infectious. Emira goes out the front door. She looks around and walks around the building. "I don't want them driving up and catching us firing guns. Amouk, Amour, stay alert; if you see anyone come up the road, yell out to me at once." She turns back to the trembling twins. "Follow me, damn it!" The girls startle from their paralysis and run to catch up to the newly blossomed warrior.

Emira leads them down to the parade ground behind the administration building. She stops and rolls an empty garbage can out onto the grounds. "Follow me." She leads her reluctant warriors about twenty yards away. "This is about the distance we have to shoot if the kidnappers return. Mary-Kate, Ashley, take your weapons and face the garbage can. He's a kidnapper. You're going to shoot him."

The twins exchange a disbelieving glance. Their small bodies make the weapons they are carrying seem much larger than normal.

Emira stands before them. She lifts her weapon and holds it up for display. She points to a lever on the right side of the weapon. "This is the safety. When the switch is pushed down the weapon will fire single shots; when it's up it won't. Push your levers up. The middle position is for automatic fire. Don't use this. You're just going to waste ammunition without hitting anything. Up is safe, and down is fire. Remember that."

The twins fumble at bit, and then show Emira they have followed her instructions.

She depresses a lever between the trigger guard and the magazine and she removes the clip. "The bullets are in the clip. Take your clips and put them in the hole on the bottom of the weapon. Push them in firmly. Ashley, don't point the fucking thing at me when you do this."

"Sorry." She turns the barrel aside quickly.

"Now, take the bolt and pull it back as far as you can." She demonstrates for the twins. "Now, it's ready to fire. Make sure your safety level is up now, so the gun won't fire."

Ashley smiles broadly as she checks the position of the safety lever. Mary-Kate's gun fires a round. The crack echoes across the empty desert. Emira hits the ground and Ashley gives her sister a stunned look. "What the fuck did you just do?"

Emira dusts off her bare legs and tummy. "Mary-Kate, never put your finger inside the trigger guard unless you have a target in your sights."

"Sorry."

"Now, make sure your safety levers are up." She checks both girls. "Now, we are going to learn to fire."

"Shit." Ashley is still not sure about this.

"Okay, Ashley, thanks for volunteering." Emira remembers her weapons trainer's sense of humor. "Now, raise the weapon with the muzzle, the place where the bullets come out, pointing toward the target. Place this flat spot, the other end, against your shoulder. I'm setting the rear sight to shoot at targets at twenty yards. Ashley, look through the rear sight and locate the front sight. Now, move the weapon until both sights are on the target." Emira watches the naked girl train the weapon on the rotund metal "man" standing in the square and try to sight in the target. Her nipples are hard even in the heat of the evening sun while watching her friend train her weapon on a target. Emira never realized just how sexy guns could be. Her pussy twitches at the thought that she should have tested her old instructor's other weapon, but at the time she was an innocent virgin. Breaking the royal hymen would have led the soldier to a very painful death.

"When you're ready to fire, Ashley, move the lever on the side to the down position. Line up your target in the sights. Now, insert your finger inside the trigger guard. Inhale, and then exhale about half a breath and slowly squeeze the trigger."

Seconds pass before a crack echoes across the desert. Slightly to the right of center and near the top of the barrel is a bullet hole. "Fuck. I did it." Ashley laughs and does it little victory dance, her small breasts jiggling, in her jubilation at hitting the target. The gun goes off with another crack. "Fuck!"

"Ashley, rather than dancing after you hit a target, put the safety on." The shaking girl finds the lever and pushes it up. "When you're not shooting, make sure that the safety is on. Let's not kill each other." Emira was pleased with her friend's first attempt.

"Ok, Mary-Kate, your turn."

Mary-Kate takes her position and follows Emira's instructions. Mary-Kate jerks back at the sharp crack. A hole appears in the exact center of the barrel. "Fucking cool!" She restrains her inclination to duplicate Ashley's dance.

Ashley looks at Mary-Kate's perfect shot. "Bitch."

Mary-Kate turns to Ashley in anger. Emira steps forward and knocks her weapon upward. "Safety the motherfucker, you dumb cunt! You've got it pointing at Ashley!"

As the gun barrel rose up, the weapon fired again. "What did I say about putting on the safety?" Emira yells at Mary-Kate. She pauses to take a breath before continuing. "I'm sorry, Mary-Kate, about calling you a dumb cunt. It just came out. But, you two need to be fucking careful!"

Mary-Kate is still in shock at almost shooting her sister. She mutters, "It's okay." She walks up to her sister and hugs her. Ashley slides her arms around Mary-Kate. They exchange a very un-sisterly kiss.

Emira sighs, ruefully. "Break it up, or we'll all be on the ground eating pussy in a minute."

Ashley giggles. "That's not such a bad idea, is it?"


The two trainees and their drill instructor walk back to the lobby from the firing range. The movie stars now feel that they can handle their weapons well-enough to only kill someone on purpose. The terrorist barrel is riddled with fatal wounds.

Mary-Kate asks Emira, "Why are these guys so pissed off at you that they would want to kidnap you?"

"My father does not support their organization, anymore. He used to contribute large sums of money to help them with their missions."

"What kind of missions did they have?" Mary-Kate and Ashley have little time to spare from making enormous piles of money and partying to follow current events.

"They would fight against Zionism and for the Palestinians. Sometimes they would attack the property of an enemy of Islam."

"Who is an enemy of Islam?"

"To these groups, all nations that are not Islamic."

"Like the United States?"

"Yes."

"You father was financing attacks on Americans?"

"Yes, he did, but after the World Trade Center was destroyed, my father had a change of heart. He now no longer will co-operate with those who would destroy others to save their souls. This is why the Red Hammer has kidnapped us. They want $40 million dollars and the continued support of my father."

"Will he pay?"

"Of, course he will pay. After he pays, I will be released. Then my father will hunt them all down and kill them. I know my father."

"What about us?"

"Your status is not so clear."

"Not so clear? What do you mean 'Not so clear'?"

"You are infidels-unbelievers. You have no part in their consideration. They may release you with me. They may intend to kill "The Olsen Twins," as a statement to your country. They certainly intend to kill the slaves. They may even intend to kill me, though I suspect they fear my father too much for that. But, this I do not know. This is why when they return, we must kill them."


Barbara Andrews drives her car past the guard stationed at the entrance to her driveway. She waves, and he returns her greeting with a casual salute. At least being the wife of the CIA director means you don't have to worry about the homeless wandering into your house. She pulls her car into her garage and is stopping when her cell phone chirps. The caller ID shows the number of her best friend, Dorothy Adams, whose husband is commerce secretary.

"Hi, Dot."

"Barb, what happened today? Tell me now! I've been dying all day to hear about it. What did he do?"

"Relax, Dot." She slips down in her seat and lowers her voice. "He trapped me in an empty exam room." She tilts her seat back. Barb relaxes back on the fine, leather car seat. This isn't going to be a conversation she wants to share with the cook and housekeeper. She presses the button on the black box lying in the passenger seat to lower the garage door.

"Oh, God, did you fuck him?" Dot's voice tells Barb that she earnestly hopes she has.

"No, I didn't fuck him."

"Why not? He is so hot."

The "he" is Dr. Dan Elliot, a six-foot two-inch Adonis who started his residency in Barb's ER last week. She was working on a staff report when her secretary let him in for their get-acquainted interview. He stood before her neatly arranged desk, waiting for her attention. After a suitable period to let a new resident know his or her place, she looked up. He smiled down at her, and her brain melted -- along with a wide strip of her panties. He leaned over her crowded desk and extended his hand. She stared at it, unable to move. Only when he frowned and began to withdraw his hand did she break her paralysis. She jumped to her feet and knocked over her cup of cappuccino.

"Oh, shit."

He laughed and produced a handkerchief and began to wipe up the spill.

"Don't use your clean handkerchief." She reached for her box of tissues and knocked over the cup of pens on her desk.

He laughed and said, "Those shouldn't make a mess." He picked up the pens and replaced the cup. "Let's try that again." He extended his hand again. "I'm Doctor Dan Elliot, your newest resident."

Barb looked up at the most gorgeous man she had seen in years. She wondered if he would fuck her right then, right on her desk, at that instant. "I'm Dr. Andrews." Where did that come from? Was that her name? Did she have a name?

When she pointed him out to Dot the next day when they were going to lunch, Dot acted in a similar manner. Dr. Elliot laughed it off. Barb realized that many women reacted to him in this way, and he was used to it.

"Well, I didn't fuck him." Barb draws out the phrase to let her friend know she should ask a follow up question.

"So, what did you do?" Dorothy picks up on the clue and drives on ahead.

"I didn't do anything." She is having fun with Dorothy.

"Then, bitch, what the fuck did he do?"

Barb laughs; she loves Dorothy's potty mouth. "He locked the exam room door and backed me against the table. He kissed me. The man has a tongue like a snake."

"Oh, my god, Barb, that's too fucking hot!" Dorothy's voice is slightly breathless.

"He, then, pushed my scrubs down around my ankles and slipped his hand in my panties."

"Oh, shit. Were you wet?" Dorothy's excitement is spreading to Barb.

"Oh, yes, Barb, I was wet." She can't believe her best friend just asked if she was wet. She thinks, well I am wet. Her fingers rub the front of her blouse. Her nipples pop up to her touch.

"Oh, god, I am so fucking hot, too." Dorothy was, like Barb, married to a man married to his job. Her sex life was just a dull as Barb's.

"Oh, I forgot, I did do one thing..." Barb is teasing her again.

"What, god damn it?"

"I pushed my panties to the floor and stepped out of them and the scrubs." Barb unbuttons her pants and lowers the zipper. She needs finger room. The aroma of hot, wet pussy rises up to fill the car.

"Oh, fuck me and die! You didn't!" Dorothy's voice is straining. Barb knows she is very excited.

"Yes, I did. My pussy was so hot and wet, I just couldn't stand there and kiss Dr. Hunk." Barb's fingers slip under the much talked about panties and find her wet cunt.

"What then?" Dorothy almost whispers.

Barb wonders if Dorothy is doing the same thing she is. She almost asks. They have never done anything sexual together, but never have they been this graphic about a sexual experience.

"He lifted me up on the exam table and pushed me back." Barb is diddling her clit as she continues her story.

"I thought you said he didn't fuck you." The sexual fire in Dorothy's voice is unmistakable.

"He didn't. He ate me out." Barb pushes her pants below her knees to allow her to spread out a little more. The car interior takes on a very funky odor.

"He ate you! Do you have any idea how long it's been since I've been eaten?" Dorothy's voice is a sob and a moan.

"Yes, Dot. He ate me until I came all over that exam table." Barb's fingers are flying over her clit.

"Oh, fuck me, Barb, I am so hot! I hope you don't mind, but I'm rubbing myself. You've made me so hot." Dorothy's voice is nervous with her admission.

"Christ, Dot, I am, too. I am sitting in my car, parked in my garage, with my pants and panties around my ankles and I'm masturbating. I am so fucking horny." Barb knows her climax is coming soon.

"Oh, Barb, this is so fucking hot. I am going to cum." Dorothy's voice sobs out her orgasm.

"Fuck yes, Dot. Me, too. I'm cumming!" Barb's hips thrust up to her fingers, and she moans out her climax to her best friend.

"Oh, yes! Come with me!" Dorothy wails into the phone.

"Cumming, Dot! I am cumming so hard!" She grinds her fingers into her clit, and her climax races through her. She slumps into the seat, her fingers wet and lying on her thigh.

"Dot, I can't believe we just had phone sex. I've never had phone sex before with anyone." Barb is a bit embarrassed now.

"God, I just came so hard. Barb, I haven't had such an excellent orgasm in ages. Jack just isn't interested that much any more."

"I know, I wouldn't be letting residentss eat me out if John paid more attention."

"I don't know what I would give for a good licking like that. You know, on the flight up from Florida this morning, I sat next to a woman on the plane. It was the strangest flight: the boys and I had first-class seats, but the boys got moved so a flight attendant could move three people up to first class from coach."

"That's odd." Unknown to Dorothy, Barb is licking her fingers. A habit she began a few months ago when she finished masturbating.

"Yes, but this woman, Carol Mathews, and I talked the entire flight. She was the most interesting woman, and the whole time I talked to her, I was so horny for her."

"You've never told me you get the hots for women!" Barb is now intrigued as she tastes each finger.

"I never did, but she was touching my arm while we talked, and I was as wet as I am now. Barb, I wanted this woman and I wanted her bad. I would have followed her to the lavatory if she had asked me. She gave me her card. It's all I can do to not call her."

"Why don't you?"

Silence is her only reply.

"Dot?"

"Would you think it strange if I did?" Dorothy is strangely shy about this.

"Dot, you and I have been friends for too long for you to do something I would disapprove of." Barb is now sniffing her fingers.

"Barb, my sex life with Jack is so sorry right now. I don't want to get into some terrible affair with a man. I can't get Carol out of my mind. I need something and I think she might help me find it."

"Dot, if you do call her, let me know what happens." Barb is rubbing her pussy again to the image of a strange woman going down on Dorothy.

"Okay, I will. I'm just so nervous about it."

"Call her. I've got to get in the house. I need to see what Manuela is making for dinner."

"This was pretty hot, Barb. I wouldn't mind doing it again." She feels bold with this admission.

"Dot, I liked it, too."

"Bye, Barb."

"Bye, Dot. Oh, by the way, I lied. I did fuck him." She punches the END button, before Dorothy can respond.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.