Paul's Big Find - Cover

Paul's Big Find

Copyright© 2003 by Erotica Author

Chapter 28

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 28 - A collection of rings used to control the citizens of a newly colonized planet falls into an American teenagers hands. He doesn't care about colonizing Earth, he just wants to have fun. This is a long involved tale that crosses many lines and pulls in many unsuspecting celebrities and politicians.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Science Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Size   BBW   Violence  

The two black-skinned slave girls enter Hekem's basement bedroom-one his wife has never been in. Beth remains sprawled out on the bed with the remains of Azeem and Hekem's love cream pooled around her face and pussy.

Layla, the taller girl, laughs and nods her head to the cum-stained, sleeping girl. "It seems that their aim is not so good. Men from our homeland would have hit the holes better. She is quite lovely, and the men have used her badly."

Rana laughs at her sister's joke. "Did not the young man seem quite upset as they left to go upstairs?"

Layla flashes a wide-toothed grin. "The young man was not allowed to taste of this young whore's flavors. The elder men forced him to come with them on business before he had his turn sampling her. Perhaps his aim would have been better."

Rana giggles. "Well, that is not our business. Our business is to clean the whore and let her go, as Hekem has ordered."

Rana, though shorter than Layla, is still a tall girl. Her veils thinly conceal large, pear-shaped breasts. Her veils do not conceal like the burkas worn by the upstairs slaves. The thin transparent material barely hides their large, round asses and smoothly shaved pussies. Rana and Layle are confined to the basement. Their purpose is to pleasure men in ways their wives do not. The upstairs slaves send down food to them, but the veiled girls know if they dare to go up the stairs, the men will kill them. Hakem's wife knows about the girls in the basement, but her social position doesn't permit her to protest their presence.

Rana and Layla gaze on the nude young girl; her nudity makes their minds wander from their instructions.

"Layla, have you ever tasted the juices of an American whore?"

"No, Rana, I have never been so close to one of these prostitutes.

"Shall we have a taste?" Rana licks her lips. The girls are well used to satisfying themselves when left unfulfilled by the men. They love to taste the juices brewed by a young hotly aroused pussy.

"Do you think she will taste differently than me, Rana?"

"I don't know, but I intend to find out."

The girls shake Beth awake from her drugged state back to a dazed semi-consciousness. Beth is vaguely aware of where she is, but neither recalls her session with the men, nor why she is here. She stares woozily at the slave girls in puzzlement when they speak; she's still loopy enough that half of their words make no sense to her.

"Rana, fetch more of the special tea. We do not want her remembering her treatment."

Rana mixes one of Azeem's special teas. He has taught her the recipe. He has her make it up when his wife is out of town and he brings home some whore who may not be entirely willing to accept his large cock. It is simply common tea plus a ground-up pill from a bottle kept under the bar. Rana looks at the bottle's label, but "flunitrazepam" means nothing to her. Layla moves to the opposite side of the room and removes the cover from the hot tub. The men use this room with the bar, bed, and hot tub when they want to fuck the slave girls or other girls and women they entice into their basement. Each African girl has felt the pricks of the men many times in this room. They know Jamal would soon join their father and uncle in their lust filled sport with them.

Beth, now awake enough to realize that she's naked and that she doesn't recall stripping, hops up from the bed to look for her clothes-and demand some answers from the slave girls. She is still groggy and stumbles briefly. This false step allows Layla seize her arm and to throw her to the floor. She grapples with Beth, finally subduing her. Layla arm locks Beth as Rana brings the tea.

"Drink this down you whore, or we will make you sorry that you were ever born." Rana fetches an eight-foot bullwhip with metal tipped ends from under the bar. She pops the whip for emphasis, the tip cracking the air inches from Beth's ear. She smirks and pulls the whip back for another, perhaps closer, stroke.

Squirming against Layla, grudgingly Beth opens her mouth and begins gulping down the mixture. Layla pours so rapidly that a portion runs down Beth's breasts and over her smooth belly. Once the goblet is emptied, the two solidly-built ladies drag the still-struggling Beth over to the huge sunken tub.

Layla has a firm hold on Beth, dragging her writhing body to the tub. "Do not fight us, whore, you have seen Rana's skill with the whip. I have seen her remove a woman's nipples with it. We have never sampled a woman of your color. I tell you that our loving will be much more pleasurable than that of the two pigs that rutted on you earlier. They are just men, what do they know about really pleasuring a woman?"

Layla releases Beth, who drops to the edge of the sunken tub. The slave girl removes her veiled costume and assists Beth into the tub, laying her back on one of the underwater seats. She positions Beth's feet so that her legs are spread wide.

Rana drops her costume on Layla's. She slowly enters the water and wraps her left arm snuggly around the Beth's shoulders; Rana uses her right hand to squeeze Beth's sore, swollen breasts, while gently using her lips to caress the girl's ear and down her neck.

The hundred-degree temperature of the water, mixed in combination with the "roofie" tea, soon has the desired affect.

"Um... That feels so good." Beth sighs and nuzzles into Rana, who continues to caress Beth's breasts, paying special attention to Beth's hard, pointed, aching nipples.

Layla takes a washcloth and is busily washing Beth's belly and paying particular attention to her pussy. Layla opens a drawer built a cabinet above the hot tub. She selects a thick six-inch dildo and hands it to Layla who drops the cloth into the water and plucks the dildo from her sister's hand. She presses the tip into the folds of Beth's pussy. Rana is licking seductively up and down her neck while her sister softly fucks the drugged girl's pussy.

"Fuck the whore, Layla! Use your cock on her pussy."

Beth is now completely under the influence of the "tea," and her body is a single nerve pounding with desire. The sexual energy swirls through her. Her pelvis pushes up to meet the thrusting of the cock. She wonders who it is. It can't be Paul or Pete. The cock inside her is just too small, she thinks, it feels good, but she's had better.

"Rana, she loves it. To accept pleasure from two strangers proves what a prostitute she is." Rana's persistent messaging of her breasts, coupled with Layla's expert use of the dildo, brings Beth to a quick orgasm.

"Layla, enough of this. Let us prepare her, get our cock, and fuck her."

Layla climbs out of the tub to grab towels for them all. She removes a small bottle from a shelf on the wall. Beth, already woozy from all the tea, needs help to stand. So, while Rana moves in front of her to hold her up, Layla moves around behind Beth, gently inserting a lubed finger into her ass. Struggling to fight back, Beth squirms, despite the tea, like a pig about to be bacon; she moans loudly as the finger is replaced with a four-inch butt plug which Layla shoves securely into place.

The two ladies carry Beth to the four poster bed and place her in the middle. They quickly attach Beth's ankles and wrists to hidden ropes tied to the headboard. Rana crawls off the bed and walks briskly to a cupboard in the corner, removing a huge strap-on cock. She quickly secures the straps around her waist and crotch.

"Rana, you make me wet just watching you wear our cock. I get so excited when I watch you use this on Hekem; he squeals so nicely when you thrust it in him." Hekem has secrets he keeps only with the slave girls. One is the forbidden pleasure he takes of a large phallus up his ass. Layla is fingering her pussy as she watches Rana climb on the bed and place herself on her knees between Beth's legs.

"She has such full breasts, so pale with such large, brown nipples." Layla takes her place at Beth's side. Leaning over, she begins to suck and massage Beth's swollen tits. "They taste no different than any other woman's tits."

Beth is overcome by the passion ignited by Layla's tongue. She moans loudly enough to cause Layla to move over onto Beth, straddling her belly and bending over to kiss her deeply, hushing the girls groans of approval. Beth kisses the black girl passionately; their tongues twist and flick. Rana, on her hands and knees, spreads Beth's already-soaked pussy lips wide, ravenously licks up and down her slit, and pauses to suck on her clit with her fingers, driving Beth quickly back to the brink.

Just as soon as Beth is about to come, Rana pulls her face away, moves onto her knees and places the huge cock head at Beth's pussy lips. She plunges the first few inches into Beth's seething mound. No moans are forthcoming, as Layla is kissing her deeply and keeping her effectively silenced.

Pumping with long, smooth thrusts, Rana pounds deeper and deeper into Beth's mound, the huge cock, every bit as big as Azeem or Hekem's, fills Beth's pussy completely. Feeling she is about ready to explode, Beth pulls her head away from Layla and screams out. This forces Layla to change positions. She drops her pussy to Beth's mouth to muffle her. Pushing her cock to the bottom of Beth's pussy Rana pounds her way through the first and second of Beth's quick orgasms.

Feeling that the time is right, the ladies untie Beth's arms and legs, laying her flat out on the bed on her stomach, placing the pillows underneath her belly for support. The slaves swap places. Layla now sports the huge titan-missile shaped cock, its tip much smaller than its huge base. Mounting the bed, Layla moves behind Beth and removes the butt plug. Meanwhile, Rana crawls underneath Beth; with her crotch directly in Beth's face, the girl has little choice but to eat the meal that has been placed before her. Beth takes to Layla's pussy like a kitten to milk and lustily laps at Layla's smoothly shaven mound.

Very slowly, Layla inserts the huge cock into Beth's ass. The reaction is immediate. Beth's ass feels like a six-foot pole has just been driven into a three-foot space as Rana firmly works that cock deeper and deeper into Beth's ass. The girl writhes mightily, trying to escape the huge cock working its way gradually up into her bowels. Her eyes are as big as saucers, as Rana has manages to sink nine inches of the huge invader up Beth's tiny sphincter.

Grasping a close-at-hand bottle of baby oil, Rana takes a moderate amount and pulls the shaft of the cock back from Beth's ass, lubing the shaft with her well-oiled hand; Rana slides the greased shaft back into Beth's ass and starts pumping deep and hard. With her clit throbbing from Rana's pounding of that big cock in her ass, Beth madly slurps away on Layla's pussy like a six-year-old with a juicy set of pancakes. Overwhelmed, Beth strains to push her ass back against the cock and drives it in deeper; Rana pushes forward hard, driving Beth to a thunderous climax.

"Oh my God, that feels so fucking good! Fuck me harder, ah, yes, my ass feels so full!" Beth doesn't care where she is right now, all she knows is she's getting the best ass-fucking she's ever known. Between the pole in her ass and a wet, silky pink-lipped pussy in her face, Beth cums twice more.

Time seems to drift; a minute could be an hour as her passion totally consumes her. Beth-finally exhausted from the ass pounding, her full, aching breasts feeling like boat anchors beneath her-in one long, sustained, groaning, moaning, gut-wrenching scream, Beth cums and drops over forward, her face buried in Layla's pussy.

Rana very slowly removes the cock from Beth's ass, and Layla does her best not to rouse the collapsed Beth as she crawls out from beneath her. Beth has passed out. The slave girls slowly and carefully dress her in her bikini and cover up.

Rana and Layla slip on their veils and press an intercom buzzer. They leave Beth on the bed and walk to the bottom of the stairs. Nabib comes down the stairs.

"The whore is in the bedroom. She will wake soon. The masters want her returned to her friends. You are to tell her friends that she fainted and as been resting. She should remember nothing."

Nabib bows and heads for the bedroom. He smiles enigmatically as he leaves the slave girls, pleased that it is now his turn.


Upstairs from Beth, Connie is sitting on the side of the hot tub. She is watching Samman, who is still lying where he passed out. He has been stirring for the past few minutes. Connie wants to be at hand when he wakes up. She's not sure what happened after he hit her, but he may need some ring work when he wakes up.

Stephanie is sitting across Sami's middle, moaning, as his no-longer-virgin cock pumps long strokes into her hot pussy. Sami has been having a blast. He knows Samman will be very angry that he missed fucking the girls.

As Stephanie nears her orgasm, Connie lets herself get caught up in the action, so she is surprised enough to let out a little shriek when she feels a slight brush on her thigh. She looks down to see Samman is prostrate next to her. His hair brushes her thigh when he bows low to her. Connie looks at him and reaches out to touch his hair. She rubs him softly like a dog that needs some loving attention. His body shivers, but he doesn't move.

"Samman, did you do something wrong?" Connie thinks she is beginning to understand a bit of what's going on here.

From lips that brush the wood platform, he replies, "Yes, I have been very bad, Connie. My humiliation is great. I cannot begin to say how sorry I am. I only hope you can forgive your miserable servant."

On the other side of the hot tub, the two lovers are coming down from their intense orgasms when Sami hears his twin speak. He had intended to make fun of his brother for falling asleep when they had two naked females willing to have sex with them, but the fawning words of his brother hit him like a slap. Sami tries to shove Stephanie off of him so that he may go see why his brother is acting so strangely, but Stephanie cups his face with her hand. The touch of her ring on his chin calms him down.

"Shh, darling. This is between your brother and my friend."

Connie is still stroking Samman's hair. "Samman, you will not do such a thing again?" His body shakes as if sobbing.

"No. I can't think of doing such a thing again."

"Samman, get up and sit by me. I need to ask you about some things." He rises slowly. His eyes lock onto Connie, and he slowly sits by her. "Samman, what happened after you hit me?"

Connie could see the fear in his eyes. "Please, Connie, do not make me speak of this. I cannot describe it. A terrible fire started in me and burned through me. All anger at you was consumed and all that remains is a devotion to you that is total."

"Samman," Connie takes his hand and strokes it with her ring. After a few strokes, he relaxes visibly. She pulls his face to her and kisses his lips. Soft touches remove his tension as the kisses mount in pleasure. Connie reaches for his limp cock, and as she strokes it-and the ring presses into its soft surface-it begins to grow and stiffen.

"Samman, you need do serve me this way: grow hard in my hand, bring your cock to its hardest, my dear. I need it." Samman moans has he attains his fullest growth. Connie swings on top of him and guides his cock into her pussy. She settles on him and locks her gaze onto his. She begins to fuck him slowly. "You are mine now, Samman. My will is yours. Do you promise this to me?" Connie has no thought of using Samman in any way. She is simply testing her powers.

"Yes, Connie. I am yours." His eyes cannot lie to her. She can ask anything of him.

"Good, Samman. My desire, now, is for you to fuck me and make me cum; and, as I do, empty your juices deep in me. You cannot cum until I do. Now, fuck me."

Samman pulls Connie to him and begins to fuck her firmly. Connie feels his cock slice into her, and she tightens on him to reward his devotion to her pleasure. Stephanie and Sami watch as the couple builds to their climax. As she cums on Samman's cock, Connie rubs her ring into his cheek. So new to sex, Samman doesn't fully realize she is cumming until her silvery touch releases the tight mental hold upon his balls and allows his virgin cum to fill Connie with jet after hot jet. Connie enjoys the sensation, but is distracted by thoughts of the recent events. She knows she has learned something new about the power of the ring she wears. Now, she just has to tell Paul about it. She now knows she has no fear of any personal attack.

Connie rises off Samman, and a large glob of semen plops onto his thigh. Connie sees the cream begin to run off. She raises Samman's head with her hand and orders him to "Lick it up." Without hesitation, the young boy stretches out his finger, gathers up his cum and licks it off. Connie smiles and says, "Good boy."

Samman beams as his brother looks on in horror. He has an insane urge to attack the bitch who has humiliated his brother. Stephanie sees him clench at the sight of his twin brother sucking his cum from his finger. She reaches out and rubs her ring over his neck. "Sami," she breathes into his ear, "That makes me very hot." Sami turns to Stephanie; she kisses him deeply, firmly making contact with her ring. "Sami, honey, you would do the same for me, wouldn't you?" Stephanie's voice is hypnotic as he watches his brother gather more on his finger.

"Yes, Stephanie, I would." Sami reaches out for a small drop that his brother missed. He gathers it on his finger and slips his finger in his mouth. Stephanie smiles at Connie. The girls are tingling at the power flowing through them.

"Stephanie, let's go find Beth and go home."

"Yes, she's had to have had plenty of time to drain Jamal by now."


Upstairs, the Connie and Stephanie stop at the pool first for their things; as they gather them up, Beth returns, looking a bit sick.

"Are you alright?" Connie asks, worried.

"I guess so. I remember Jamal and I were sitting by the pool. Then, I got really warm and I fainted, I guess."

"Where have you been all this time?"

"I was lay down on a bed in the basement. I just woke up."

"So, are you okay to go, now?"

"I think so; do you have my stuff, too?"

"Yes."

"Well, okay, then, let's get home."


Carol and Sarah wait out side the men's room at Reagan International waiting for Paul. When Paul emerges they will go to the gate to wait for their plane back to Florida.

"Carol, we have to be more careful on the way back. Things almost got out of hand on the trip here." Sarah and Carol are unconsciously holding hands. Their status as lovers is obvious to any one who walks by.

"I know, we need to get first class seats right away, and keep Paul well away from any women on the flight." Carol is stroking one of her long nails across Sarah's hand.

"I know. Causing a disturbance on an airplane after 9/11 will get us all a jail cell, even if it's for just fucking."

"... or getting your pussy eaten by a flight attendant in the lavatory."

Sarah blushes. "She was good. Who was that woman you were chatting up?"

Carol pulls a card from her purse. "Her name is Dorothy Adams, her husband is the commerce secretary; she was flying back to Washington with her two sons. I really wanted her; she was very sexy. I don't think she has ever been with a woman, and I wanted to be her first. I really laid it on to her. I know I had her dripping. I told her to call me if she got to Naples again soon."

"Do you think she will?" This was a little tryst the Sarah would like to join.

"I'm pretty sure she will. I think I made quite an impression on her. I'm sure, if she hadn't had her two sons along, I could have talked her into a lavatory visit."

"I would have been crowded with four of us." Carol laughed at the mental image of the four of them sharing a lavatory while having an all women's orgy.

Paul walks out and sees his mother and Carol with flushed faces. He smiles at them and shakes his head. "You two just never slow down do you?"

They blush and giggle. "Paul, let's go see it we can get some first class seats." The women surround Paul and each takes a hand as they walk off.

She approaches the agent for a first class upgrade as soon as they reach the gate. The agent politely informs her that first class is full. Sarah ponders the possibilities, but if she reaches across the desk to rub her ring on the woman, she may be arrested for assault. So she turns and walks back to where Paul and Carol are sitting, away from other passengers.

When Paul hears of his mother's failure, he says, "Let me try." Sarah can only nod as her son sets off to talk to the agent. He is only being polite, but the "let me try" is taken as a command. She knows strange things can happen when Paul deals with difficulties personally.

Sarah turns to Carol and says, "I don't like him doing this. Something funny is going to happen, you watch and see."

Carol slips her arm around Sarah, and leans over to whisper, "If he's gone too long we could take a visit to the ladies room."

Sarah giggles, "I wish. Teasing Mitch this afternoon got me horny. I wouldn't have minded putting off ringing him a while. Maybe you and I should just hide in the lavatory with Paul the whole way back."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.