Paul's Big Find - Cover

Paul's Big Find

Copyright© 2003 by Erotica Author

Chapter 27

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 27 - A collection of rings used to control the citizens of a newly colonized planet falls into an American teenagers hands. He doesn't care about colonizing Earth, he just wants to have fun. This is a long involved tale that crosses many lines and pulls in many unsuspecting celebrities and politicians.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Science Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Size   BBW   Violence  

Mitch Andrews is reading Faulkner's The Sound and the Fury for his senior literature class when a blonde woman sits down at his table in the student union. He glances up at her as she sits.

"May I share a table with you?" He has no time to react as she has already spread out her coffee, cheesecake, and napkin. Her smile and her full breasts with visibly hard nipples make it impossible for him to say no. Her bright and sensual personality keep his eyes fixed on her longer that is polite. His eyes follow her smooth curves to their completion.

"Are you a student here?" She sips her coffee and gazes into his confused eyes.

"Yes. I'm a junior." He's forgotten Faulkner in the warmth of her smile.

She holds out her slim hand. "May name is Sarah Davis."

He takes her hand. He notices a plain metal ring as it slides over his fingers.

"Mitch Andrews." He bristles with arousal.

"I'm here on a campus visit with my son. He's at an audition right now. He's a musician. So, I'm at loose ends. I have an hour to kill and thought I would see if a student union was still a good place to meet people."

The blueness of her eyes hypnotizes him. He wonders what she looks like naked. She must look fabulous, he thinks. She smiles and he thinks she knows what he was just thinking.

"Do you live in a dorm?" Sarah knows the answer to this. She also knows the room number, and that his roommate has classes for the next two hours.

"Yes, why?"

"I have no idea what to send with Max, that's my son, when he comes to school here. I would love to get an idea of what the rooms look like so I can plan for him leaving home. Would you show me your room?"

Mitch rapidly catalogs the current faults of his room. He cleaned it last night and thanked God that he had.

"Well, ah, sure. Right now?" Why as God chosen today to smile down on me?

"Yes, as I said, I have almost an hour to kill. I would love to do it in your room." The double meaning is not lost on Mitch. He quickly shoves his books into his bag. "Follow me, I'm in Howard Hall. It's just next door." Sarah pretends to follow him in ignorance of their destination.

Sarah trails him out of the union and across the street to the dorm. On the way they pass what looks like a mother-son pair sitting at a bus stop bench. Mitch doesn't notice that shortly after he passes them they get up and begin to tail them.

Sarah sees that as dorm rooms go it's not too bad-on the whole rather well kept. She pretends to be interested in the layout of the room and closets. Mitch is showing her the dresser space when he feels her close up behind him. Her perfume overpowers his senses, and he stiffens as he feels her breasts rub against his back.

"Mitch," her voice whispers in her ears, "I think I've seen enough of the room." She turns him around and raises his hand. "I've only got about forty-five minutes. Do you think we could find something to do until then?"

Mitch is hard as a rock and knows he is that luckiest man on campus today. Sarah raises his hand to her mouth and sucks on his index finger. Her tongue licks all around the digit, but she is careful to keep his finger from feeling the silver ring she has concealed in her cheek.

She let's his index finger go and moves to his middle finger. Mitch's mind is clouded in lust as Sarah sucks his finger. She unbuttons her dress and pulls it open to reveal her full tits. Mitch's eyes bulge at the sight. Sarah moves to Mitch's ring finger. She unbuttons the rest of the dress and pulls it open to reveal her naked body. While Mitch gets his first look at her bare pussy, Sarah maneuvers the ring over the tip of Mitch's finger and using her lips pushes it to the bottom. The last half hour of the flight she had practiced this maneuver on Paul's finger. The flight attendants would watch, but were compelled to make repeated visits to the lavatory, sometimes two at a time.

There is no reaction from Mitch to the ring for a second. Then Mitch slips to the floor and prostrates himself to her.

"Master, I await your command." She is reminded of Bob's reaction. Sarah quickly buttons up her dress and opens the door to the room. Carol is outside. She enters quickly and shuts the door.

"It looks like you didn't have any trouble." Carol winks at Sarah.

Sarah laughs, "No, he was pretty easy."

Carol pulls a cell phone from her purse. "Now let's see if we can program him by remote control."

She speed dials a number. "Paul, he's under." She leans down and places the phone to Mitch's ear. Nothing happens for a couple of minutes then Mitch rises, sits on his bed, takes the phone from Carol, and sits quietly for a few minutes.

Mitch looks up at Carol. "Paul says to tell you that I am fully programmed to carry out my mission. He says you are to give me the cell phone and the silver ring I am to put on my father's finger. I am then to call you at this cell number and put the phone to his ear. He has also ordered me to obey any orders you both may give."

There is a knock at the door. Carol unlocks it and admits Paul. He sees Mitch sitting on the edge of the bed. "So, it worked?" He asks Carol.

"Looks like it."

"I think we can program his father with the orb. As soon as he has the ring on he should show up on the display and I can program him that way, but then I'm not entirely certain of it so the cell phone is a back up. We now know that works."

"Ok, let's get ready to go back to the airport." Carol and Sarah gather up their purses. Carol points out a button Sarah missed buttoning.

"Mitch," Paul stands before his new servant.

"Yes, master."

"You will continue your day and the rest of your life as if nothing has changed. Your memory of this afternoon is of a fantastic sexual experience with the blonde woman who picked you up in the union. You will always remember her and will always do her bidding. You will forget my face completely. You will also be unable to describe any of us if questioned. You will follow the instructions I have already given you. The ring is a magnetic ring you wear to make you feel better. You will never take if off unless I order you to. Do you understand Mitch?"

"Yes, Master."

"As soon as we leave you will return to your normal life and carry out the orders given."

"Yes, Master."

Paul looks at Carol and Sarah, and says, "Let's get back home."


"Beth, do you think Pete will be mad at us for going to a party without him?" Connie asks as she, Beth and Stephanie walk up to the Mohammed home. The girls had walked the short distant from their houses chatting about the party ahead of them.

"Nah, Pete said he and my mom were going to go out shopping. He said to have fun."

"Yes, we can have all sorts of fun without Pete," Stephanie giggles.

"Did you tell him about the twins?" Beth asks slyly. They walk up the long, brick sidewalk leading to the Mohammed's ornately carved wooden door.

Stephanie laughs. "No, it would have just confused him. We were having phone sex when I mentioned the party. You know Pete's always confused when you take all that blood and feed it to his cock. Telling him about Sami and Samman wouldn't have been cool."

"Beth, which swimsuit did you wear?"

"The gold one that I picked up last week at the mall."

"Beth! There's nothing to it. Your tits will hang out."

"I sort of hope so. I thought Jamal was pretty cute when we went over before."

"Aren't you going out with Paul?" Connie is not happy about this potential betrayal of her brother. If anything happens, Paul will certainly hear of it.

"I did go out with Paul, and it was nice; but just the once so far, and he hasn't asked me to go steady or to be exclusive or anything like that. I mean he's really cute and all, but the so is Jamal."

"I know what you mean. I saw the bulge he was packing, also. Shit, this is a big house!" Stephanie is far less protective of Paul and does not care who Beth fucks. Beth examines the two-storey structure with brick and masonry trim. She rings the ornate brass doorbell.

The door is immediately opened by a large, very muscular man. "Good evening, my name is Hekem. I am the boys' father, and I welcome you to my home." Sami and Samman Mohammed race up to welcome the girls. The boys gawk at the cute girls; their all-boys religious school had not taught them the proper etiquette when meeting attractive females. The three girls are creating thoughts of which their religion teachers would not approve.

"Sami and Samman, where are your manners? Show the young ladies to the pool." Their father gives them a severe look. The boys wake up and grin.

Sami points to the back. "It's out this way."

Connie takes Sami's hand, and in a hungry voice says, "Show me the way."

Sami's hand is full of wriggling fingers; he also feels the metal of the ring Connie is wearing. He feels his cock begin to harden. He glances at Connie to see if she has noticed. Connie's eyes come up from her inspection of his equipment. She smiles and squeezes his hand.

"Do you think I'm pretty?" Connie, almost by reflex, brings the boy under her control.

Sami's blood flashes with heat; his cock finishes its rise to power. Connie glances down and giggles. They walk out into the pool area and stop at the far end by four lounge chairs. Connie turns around and presents the tie of her cover-up to Sami.

"Would you?"

Sami doesn't understand at first, being asked to undress women is not his norm.

"Untie me, Sami."

The flustered boy pulls on the white string, and the thin terrycloth cover-up falls to the ground. Connie bends over to pick it up. Sami is faced with her half-bare, tanned ass. His hard-on screams in his suit as Connie takes longer than necessary to retrieve her robe. She turns and winks at him. He sees her breasts are barely covered by the top. He knows if the top slips even slightly, he would see a sunrise like none he's seen before. Connie pulls a tube of suntan oil from her bag and hands it to Sami.

"Would you mind doing me, Sami?" She lies down on the wooden lounge chair and look up at him expectantly.

Beth hangs behind in the house and watches the other four teenagers wander off to the pool. She can already see Connie teasing one of the twins. She knows that these young male lambs have no idea that they are off to lie down with lionesses. Beth knows the powers of pleasure Connie and Stephanie can induce. She still masturbates to the memory of the heights of sexual pleasure the two young girls provided at their last sleep over. Thoughts of their chase leads to those of her own as she stares bug-eyed at Hekem's crotch, whose Speedo bathing suit is losing miserably in its vain effort to hide the elephant trunk-sized cock lurking beneath.

He sees her gaze, and his cock twitches as if trying to escape. "Jamal is awaiting you on the patio by the pool. Won't you go out and join him? He's expecting you." He broadly smiles at Beth's lingering gaze. He is a man of great experience who knows the gaze of an available female. "Do you like what you see?" He spreads out his arm, indicating the luxurious home. The man's bulge spreads across the front of his suit as he closely examines Beth.

"Very much," Beth instinctively replies. Ignoring his gesture, she watches his cock as it lengthens, straining the suit.

He bows and says, "The pool is through those patio doors."

"Thank you." Beth turns, but her neck follows slowly; she walks toward the double doors leading to the pool.

As she passes through the gilded patio doors, the chiseled man mumbles, "I've got a fate in store for you, little girl, that will turn your youthful, curious glance into the lustful gaze of a woman." He watches her exit, and then quickly turns and descends a stairway opposite the front door.

Beth finds Jamal standing just outside the door. Her first impression of him is confirmed as she sees the golden-brown body and his brief swimsuit with a gym-sock-stuffed appearance.

"Good afternoon, Beth." He smiles a broad, toothy grin.

"Jamal, you look quite handsome today."

Jamal, with a more refined response than his brothers, bows. "Thank you, Beth. You make me forget the beauty of the day." He is trying to see through the short, white robe Beth is wearing.

"Should we sit for a bit, Jamal?"

"Yes."

"So. How have you adjusted to your new school, Jamal?"

"It is quite a change. My father has always had me attend religious schools in the past. He feels it is time that I meet American non-Muslims up close." The better to know your enemy is how his father had phrased it, he remembers.

Jamal offers her a lounge chair close to the house, at the opposite end of the pool from the younger ones. Beth strips off her shorts and top to reveal her gold bikini. The top shows off Beth's ample breasts. The bottoms are a mere string and triangle. She turns to lay out her towel on the chair. She is well aware of the view Jamal is getting right now. Her golden ass is complemented by the color of the suit, a color which Jamal never notices.

Beth turns to Jamal, meeting his gaze as it rises from her ass. She grins at him letting him know its okay to check her out. She says, "Let's get wet," and dives into the pool. She smiles to herself; she knows how to tease a man. Jamal leaps to split the water just next to her circle of bubbles. She knows her breasts have popped free as she swims the length of the pool. Beth adjusts her top as she pulls herself out of the pool and walks over to her lounge chair.

Two men stand before a large picture window in the den, gazing out at the pool. They smile as they watch Beth trying to cover her breasts with the too-small top.

"So, Hekem, what do you think of this one?"

"I think she is most excellent. Her breasts are high and full. Her ass is big and round. She's perfectly built for pleasuring. So, Azeem, are we going to try your new herbal tea on her?"

"Yes. Now's the time. I've already mixed up a nice strong one, and this girl looks more than ready to be enjoyed. She is flaunting her wares before Jamal quite brazenly."

A tall Arab dressed in western butler attire enters the room. Azeem hands him the tall, frosty glass. "Nabib, take this beverage out to our young, lush guest with our compliments".

Jamal and Beth are settling into adjacent lounge chairs when the tall butler bows to Beth and offers her an iced glass on a silver serving tray.

"Mr. Mohammed thought that perhaps you would like to try one of our many native teas. He finds it quite delightful served in the American-style of iced. It is quite refreshing on a hot day like today."

Beth accepts the tea and takes a big gulp, pausing only briefly before emptying the entire glass. Her mother would have been appalled at her manners. "Jamal, this tea is excellent." Jamal is staring at her perspiration-covered tits, ill covered by her top. "The taste is unusual, but rather sweet." She turns to the butler. "May I have another?"

Jamal nods to the butler, who smiles enigmatically and turns back toward the house.

"Jamal, this is a beautiful home. You must be very proud of your family." Beth is inspecting Jamal's smooth olive-skin. The beauty of the home is becoming a well-used metaphor to cover the sexual energy flowing through the home today. She wishes she was in a position to run her hands over the boy's muscular body.

"My father works hard as a merchant. He travels around the world extensively. He is away much. I am glad he is here today so you can meet him. My uncle Azeem is also here today. They are business partners."

"Jamal, let's have another swim. It's so hot out today." Beth gets out of the lounge chair facing Jamal and gives him a very close look at her breasts. She smiles as she sees him closely examining her tits. As he stands she can see the bulge in his suit has grown. She smiles and brushes it as she walks to the edge of the pool.

Connie and Stephanie climb out of the pool with the twins following them. The girls offer their hands to the boys. Their rings rub the brown skin of the boys' hands, and they pull them toward the house. Beth immediately is aware that she and Jamal are now alone by the pool. They dive into the blue water and swim the length of the pool, cooling off from the Florida heat. Just as they are completing their second lap, Nabib places Beth's iced-tea refill on a small deck table next to their chairs. He lays out fresh, white beach towels on their lounge chairs. The pair climb out of the pool and lie down on their chairs. Beth takes a sip of her fresh drink.

"Ah, good, thank you very much. It sure tastes good."

Jamal glances up at Nabib, and imperiously says, "It's hot out here, so keep them coming, please". Nabib fixes his dark eyes on the boy and again smiles an inscrutable smile. Beth tilts her cold glass at Nabib, whose eyes ride the curves of her body. He graciously bows and returns to the house.

Beth turns to Jamal and smiles as she turns up her glass and downs a healthy portion; a warm glow is growing in her body.

"Jamal, I'm dizzy; I need to lie here for a minute. I think this heat is getting to me."

"Are you all right? You look like you feel faint," Jamal, aware of what is going on, gazes at Beth's discomfort with a huge wry grin on his face, staring all the while at the gorgeous breasts that spill from her bra.

Beth begins to sweat profusely in the heat. She attempts to stand, and her legs grow suddenly like jelly; she's extremely dizzy. Sitting back down, she decides to lie back down to see if the dizziness will pass. She lies back and falls back into the deep cushions of the lounge chair.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.