Paul's Big Find - Cover

Paul's Big Find

Copyright© 2003 by Erotica Author

Chapter 26

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 26 - A collection of rings used to control the citizens of a newly colonized planet falls into an American teenagers hands. He doesn't care about colonizing Earth, he just wants to have fun. This is a long involved tale that crosses many lines and pulls in many unsuspecting celebrities and politicians.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Science Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Size   BBW   Violence  

Greg sleeps until about seven-thirty after Sarah and Paul leave for the airport. Once up, he fries two eggs and toast and eats breakfast alone. He then heads out to the garage to get the lawn mower, pushes it out in to the yard and pulls it twice to get it started. He works his way around the yard, thinking about how life has changed around the house since Paul found the orb. The sexual energy has steadily increased, and he now finds himself sharing his wife and daughter with his son. His mind wanders back to the foursome they had the other night. The sex between him and his daughter was incredible, and the double teaming of Sarah with Paul was the best fuck of his life. A small twinge of doubt floats through his mind about the propriety of fucking his daughter, but it is just a twinge as Sarah and Connie have covered over his guilt with a heavy layer of ring power. He wonders where Connie is as he circles the yard.

When he is about half-way done with the yard, he sees Connie and Stephanie emerge from the house and go into the hot tub. Greg can easily imagine Connie's small, thin body after she stripped her clothes off. Stephanie's body intrigues him, also; her build is very similar to Connie. He knows they are in the hot tub, nude. He picks up the pace and finishes the lawn in ten minutes.

He stows the lawn mower in the garage and ambles to the hot tub house with a growing excitement. His excitement is not the only part of him growing. He feels like knocking, but knows that it would not be a problem if he didn't. So he just walks in. Connie is naked sitting on the edge of the tub leaning against the wall. Stephanie is between her legs also naked, licking her pussy. Greg stops and watches. Connie moans and pulls on her hard little nipples.

She sees her father. "Hi, Daddy."

Stephanie turns around and looks at Greg. "Hi, Mr. Davis. Connie said you were cool with this. Are you?" She sinks into the water, watching her friend's father for his reaction. She leaves Connie's pussy exposed to Greg's view. Connie makes no attempt to deny him a complete picture of her heated pussy.

Greg stares for a few seconds, and then says, "Sure, Stephanie."

"Can I go back to licking Connie, then?" She rises from the water, exposing her small breasts to him.

He rasps out a, "Sure." Stephanie smiles at him and moves back between his daughter's legs. He watches her tongue slip inside the wet folds of Connie's pussy. Greg starts to remove his clothes.

Connie giggles, and says, "Yes, join us Daddy."

Greg's daughter claps her hands as she sees his shorts and underwear drop to the ground and his long, hard cock flop out. He steps into the water and sits down beside Connie. He watches Stephanie lick her pussy and slip two fingers into her.

"Daddy, she does this so well. She's had lots of practice." Connie reaches over and strokes her father's long, hard cock. "Does this turn you on?" Greg grunts at his daughter's light stroking. Connie leans over and licks the head of his cock. "Try some, Steph. He's so good!"

Stephanie pulls her face from Connie's pussy and moves before her best friend's father. Her hand joins Connie's in stroking the strong shaft. She waits until Connie moves her head to lick down to his balls, then leans in to lick the head of his cock as her friend sucks one side of Greg's large sack.

Greg watches his cock disappear into Stephanie's mouth. This double assault by the young girls fogs his mind. His twinge rises again, but he slaps in it the face and knocks it down. He watches them trade off on his cock. He reaches down and rubs Stephanie's nipple. She moves closer to him and puts her hand over his to guide his motion. She kisses up his stomach and stops at his nipples.

"Oh, god, Stephanie, you are so sexy."

She giggles and says, "Thank, you."

Connie watches her friend suck her father's nipple.

"Daddy?" Connie has an idea that might appeal to her father.

"Yes, princess." Stephanie bites Greg's nipples sending a surge of pleasure through him. Stephanie's sucking makes his nipples as hard as her own.

"You know that Stephanie doesn't have a daddy. It is just she and her mom." His arms are around Stephanie as she nips him.

"Yes, Connie."

"When we are alone like this would you be her dad?" Connie finds the idea very arousing.

"Do you want that Stephanie, for me to be your dad?" Connie is sucking his cock and he can feel the cool metal of the ring as she strokes his cock.

"Yes,... Daddy? Is that okay?" She presses her lips to his. Greg and Stephanie exchange deep kisses and Connie takes all of her father's cock into her mouth.

Stephanie whispers into Greg's ear. "Daddy, Connie says you like to fuck her... will you fuck me?" Stephanie is rubbing her ring over Greg's neck. He is hypnotized my Stephanie's tall, thin body and the silver ring she has used many times to bring men to their knees. He watches as Connie pulls off his cock and Stephanie throws her thin leg over his body.

"Oh, Daddy will you fuck me?" Connie points his cock upward to help her friend set her wet pussy over his cock. His head spreads open her lips as Connie pushes her father's prick into the tight little pussy over it.

"Oh, Stephanie, let Daddy fuck you."

"Oh, Daddy! You're splitting me open! Connie, push him in me." Some of this is to stroke Greg's ego. Stephanie's pussy easily handles Pete's monster, so Greg slides in without trouble. Stephanie kisses Greg, and their tongues battle in their mouths as his cock ends up deep inside her. "I'm so full. Connie, doesn't our daddy have such a nice cock." Greg thrusts up hard into her tight cunt as Stephanie rubs her ring on the back of his neck.

Connie rises alongside Stephanie and Greg. She takes her father's hand and moves it to her pussy. "Finger me, Daddy. I need to cum, too." Greg's fingers slip into her now-familiar pussy. "Oh, fuck yes, Daddy, finger-fuck my horny cunt."

"Oh, Stephanie, you're so tight on my hot cock. Fuck me, honey." Greg pushes up into her and feels his cum starting to rise in his cock. "Daddy is going to cum, Stephanie, going to cum!"

"Oh, yes, Daddy, cum in me. Oh, Connie, he's so fucking good. Fill me. Cum, please!"

Connie kisses Stephanie and feels her girlfriend's body quiver as she cums on her father's spurting cock. His fingers pump into Connie, bringing her over the top. He watches the girls kiss, and his cock keeps pumping into Stephanie. With her cunt full of his cum, she slumps over him. Rubbing her titties into his chest, she sighs.

Connie kisses her father. "Thank you, Daddy."

Stephanie kisses him next, "Yes, thank you, Daddy."

Greg looks at the two young girls slumped on his body. He feels his cum dripping out of Stephanie onto his limp cock. He sighs and hopes he can recover soon enough to please his new daughter.


Ahmed dials the number into his cell phone for the sixth time; there is still no answer. "That fucking cousin of mine, I just knew using him for this was a mistake."

Osama looks up from the television. "It could be the cell phones. You know how unreliable they are out in these empty places." They checked in yesterday. Hekem had told them to wait there for a phone call. He had told them that a Muslim scientist in a research lab nearby was supposed to meet them to give them a virus that the Red Hammer could use to kill more Americans.

"I am calling Hekem." Ahmed is hoping Osama will give him a good reason not to, but he doesn't. "He will not be pleased with us."

Osama knows this but doesn't care. His attitude is: what can Hekem do? Their mothers are sisters. Anyway, Osama's attention is focused on the television where a five-girl, lesbian orgy is going on. One of the things he loves about America is the wealth of porn. Porn was everywhere: on television, in theaters, and on the internet. Osama wishes Ahmed would find somewhere to go so he can pull out his well-worn cock and masturbate again.

Ahmed punches the number into the phone. Hekem answers quickly. "This is the West Coast office. We are at headquarters, but don't seem to be able to contact the two parties in charge of the shipment." Ahmed listens and says, "Yes," three times quickly, and then listens for a couple of minutes. "I understand. I'll call you from there." He hangs up.

He turns to Osama, and a bit too bluntly for Osama's mood, says, "Shut off the whores, and let's go."

Osama picks up the remote and shuts off the pay-per-view, kissing off the ten dollars the Red Hammer is paying for his entertainment. "What did he say?"

"He said to go down to the mosque on 12th street and tell the Imam that we require the services of some men of Allah. We're to collect ten men and drive out to where the princess is held. We are to secure the site and call him with a report."

"What about weapons? We have none here."

"He said the Imam would supply us."

"Then, let us be off."

"We should be able to get there before sundown, if everything goes right. If those two idiots have let the prisoners escape, I shall have their heads, and the heads of those two American whores -- after we use them for one last time."

Osama smiles at this thought as he closes the door.


Mary-Kate and Emira pull Ashley up out of the basement. She looks at Emira and the two slave girls. "What the fuck is going on here?"

Emira looks at her two friends. Their naked bodies, while dirty from the desert sand and sweaty from the rising heat of the day, bring a stirring in her loins. "We were kidnapped. An Arab terrorist group kidnapped me for a forty million dollar ransom from my father. I don't know if there's been any ransom demand on you. You may have been taken simply for protection."

"Shit, our parents must be scared shitless."

"Emira, what about the girls? I thought they were working for the kidnappers."

"They did work for them. These two girls are Sudanese slaves the men own, but they have joined me and are under my protection."

"Slaves? In thought slavery died out with the Civil War." Ashley used to fuck her history tutor, a cute little graduate student, while filming one of their movies. Ashley remembered how the little blonde would chirp like a bird when Ashley pushed two fingers up her ass while eating her cute little pussy.

"Not in parts of Africa and the Arab world. Young girls are still sold and spend their lives serving some very rough masters." Emira is not surprised that Ashley hasn't heard of this. While not a secret, it is not widely publicized. "We have to get organized; whoever left us here with the two guards is very likely to return. It could be soon."

"Where are the guards?"

Amouk spoke up for the first time. "The princess killed them. She killed one with the handle of a broom, and the other she shot using the first's gun. It was a amazing sight." Amouk gazed at the princess as if she were a greater-than-life Amazon warrior.

"No shit!" Mary-Kate blurts out. "You killed two men?"

"Cool." Ashley rather likes the idea of kidnappers dead.

"I had no choice. You two had run off, and they would have hunted you down. I'm sure they would have killed you. You may be world-famous celebrities, but to these men you are nothing more than whores."

Mary-Kate asks, "So, what next?"

Emira considers this. "Let's go back to where they kept us. It's the only building with water and electrical power." She turns, and the foursome follows her.

Ashley asks, "Emira, how did the guards communicate with their bosses? I bet there's some kind of phone the guards used. How would they know to let us go or to... eh, kill us?"

Emira thinks, and says, "You're right. When we get back, Ashley, you and I will search for a phone. Mary-Kate, you take Amour and Amouk and find us food, water, and look for more weapons. The bosses, as you say, Ashley, will return."

Mark-Kate is troubled. "Emira, who would do something like this? I mean, they killed our boyfriends. At least, the last thing I remember is blood everywhere."

"Mary-Kate, a group of Islamic extremists is behind this. My father withdrew his financial support of the group, and they are striking back. They thought they could force him to both pay ransom and also resume his support."

"Do they think that our parents will have to pay ransom?" Mary-Kate knew that they could meet any ransom demand, not only from their funds, but their parents held a large block of stock in their production company. The twins and their parents were rich enough to meet any demand the kidnappers might make.

"I don't know about this. I think they kidnapped you as protection against attack by your police and military. Holding Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen would make your government be very, very careful about attacking them."

As they enter the building, Mary-Kate and Ashley see the bodies lying on the concrete floor.

"Shit." Ashley looks at the puddle of blood seeping from under the body by the door.

Emira's stomach does a small jerk at the sight of the dead. It settles quickly. They deserved what they got, she thinks.

She points at Mary-Kate and the two slave girls. "Search the building for food, water, and weapons." The slave girls walk off, with the naked Mary-Kate following. Emira points to the bodies. "They may have a phone on them." Ashley scoots quickly over to the body by the broom stick. She's never enjoyed blood. Emira sets down her weapons and turns over the dead guard. She searches his pants pockets, and they turn out empty. She gingerly feels around in his shirt, trying to avoid the bloody bullet holes she put there. She feels a hard object and pulls it out. It's a cell phone-or was one. A large, ragged hole is where the numbers used to be. The shattered plastic is useless.

"Ashley."

She looks up and sees the blasted phone. "Oh, fuck."

"Well, let's go look for another. Maybe they had a back-up. See if yours has any keys on him."

Ashley quickly locates a ring with four keys on it. "Let's find the others. They will need these to search all the rooms."

Emira stands; her face is shining with sweat; the outside temperature has already hit a hundred degrees. "Fuck, it's hot! I don't know how we ever stood wearing these." She pulls down the burka and pushes it to the floor. She's naked now. "Now, that's better." Emira stands in the doorway, her firm breasts high, her nipples hard even in the heat. The bare skin over her pussy shines with perspiration, her long, brown legs strong and dirty from the sand of the desert. She picks up the Ak-47s, throws one over her shoulder and carries the other confidently in her right hand.

Our Special Forces soldier would have cum in his fatigues by now, wishing Soldier of Fortune magazine stapled such goddesses into the centerfold.

"Fuck, Emira." Ashley is spellbound at the sight of the princess warrior. Her pussy is running a stream of juice down each leg. Ashley's tits are aching with lust for Emira. She steps slowly over the body of the guard. Emira sees her approach and knows what is coming. They have more important things to do, she thinks, but the events of the morning have converged into this moment of extreme hunger.

Ashley nears her friend; she places her hands on the large, dark brown breasts. Emira trembles as Ashley twists her nipples and lowers a dry-lipped mouth to the engorged bud. Ashley is shivering in the high heat with the surging lust Emira's nipple brings her pussy.

"Ashley, suck it." Ashley responds to the order and pulls more of the full breast into her mouth. Ashley's fingers fly to the wet, full lips of Emira's pussy. Emira executes a parade rest, and Ashley's fingers pull on the pussy lips that are spread open, awaiting the entry of a large cock. Ashley has only her talented fingers to substitute.

"Oh, fuck yes, Ashley." Ashley's well-practiced fingers open Emira's lips and slip inside, probing and touching the soaked walls. Emira is wild with the lust generated by the scene before her: two dead bodies, and a naked girl the world was looking for sucking her tit.

Emira roughly grabs Ashley's hair and pushes her head down so that Ashley knows what is needed. Ashley's tongue enters the wet opening and fucks her friend deeply.

Mary-Kate and the two ex-slaves walk into the entryway and see Emira standing by the bleeding body with one gun slung around her shoulder, the other in one hand, the other hand on the back of Ashley's hair, the latter naked and sucking her cunt.

"Oh, my fucking god!" Mary-Kate whispers. The two ex-slaves are stunned at the sight of a woman holding weapons, being pleasured as if it was her due. All are aroused by this sight; Mary-Kate and Amouk are suddenly very aware of the slight breeze blowing over their sweaty, naked bodies.

Mary-Kate's fingers find her clit quickly. The dryness of her pussy, caused by the high heat of the desert, is quickly overcome by the sight of her sister eating out Emira. Amouk watches Mary-Kate masturbate and moves behind her. Her dark fingers move up under her breasts and cup the small spheres in her hands.

Mary-Kate collapses back into Amouk. She quietly moans, "Oh, this is so fucking hot."

Amouk whispers, "Yes it is. The princess is so beautiful." Amouk kisses Mary-Kate's neck and licks along the dry, sandy skin, leaving a trail of fine mud.

Amour is also affected by the sight of their mentor being sucked by Ashley. She remembers it was Ashley's tongue that made her pass out during the night. Amour reaches for the fastenings on her burka; in seconds, she is also naked. She watches Mary-Kate's agile fingers masturbating. Amour moves before Mary-Kate, gently removes her hand and replaces the nimble fingers with a long and well-practiced tongue. She has been pleasuring her sister since they were young girls.

"Oh, fuck,... eh?" Mary-Kate has the problem now that others have had for so many years. She doesn't know who is sucking her pussy. Is it Amour or Amouk? Many a woman as looked down between her thighs in the past and asked "Are you Mary-Kate or Ashley?" while having their hot cunt licked.

Emira sees the trio in the doorway and laughs as she sees Amour begin to pleasure Mary-Kate. Both twins have licked and fucked the princess to many orgasms; she now knows their talented tongues and fingers well, but she will never forget the surprise of her first encounter with them.


Emira looked around the small dorm room. She had not brought much with her. The university rules required she live in the dorm and had been quite specific in their instructions on how much to bring. She was excited about being off on her own, away from the oppressive atmosphere of the palace.

What excited her most was her first meeting with Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen. They were sharing the other room in her suite. She thought it cute that the twins would share a room. They must really be attached to each other to not want some space when they reached college.

She left the door from her bedroom to the common room open so she would hear them when they returned. She unpacked all her things and went down to her first dorm supper without seeing them. She ate by herself; she was not used to crowded rooms. Her life at the palace had been quite cloistered. Her father did not want her exposed to too many common people.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.