Paul's Big Find - Cover

Paul's Big Find

Copyright© 2003 by Erotica Author

Chapter 25

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 25 - A collection of rings used to control the citizens of a newly colonized planet falls into an American teenagers hands. He doesn't care about colonizing Earth, he just wants to have fun. This is a long involved tale that crosses many lines and pulls in many unsuspecting celebrities and politicians.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Science Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Size   BBW   Violence  

Lt. Colonel Barry and his airborne rangers fly high over a test range in the Nevada desert. He is in full drop gear as is his executive officer, Major Marjorie Harris. Little of her appearance would identify his XO as a woman. The heavy combat gear and slim-line parachute hide any of the curves she proudly displays when in her dress uniform.

"Colonel, what is the range to target?"

He pulls his helmet visor down over his face and checks the heads-up display. "Major, I show 12 miles."

"Good, I do too. This will be a first, colonel, jumping blind with no ability to see our target."

"We've tried this out in the simulators, major, and it's never failed. I see no reason it should, now."

Mark Jansen, the embedded reporter from ABC News, walks up to question Barry about the jump. "Colonel, are you worried at all about your troops making the first blind parachute jump?"

"No more so than any other mission, Mark. We have been over this repeatedly in the simulators. The display in our helmets will show us the paths to follow during free fall and, after the chutes deploy, the path to follow to the ground. Then, when we are ready to land, a beep in the headphones will indicate when we are to initiate the landing, where we will land within ten feet of our target in pitch blackness."

"Major, how high will you be jumping from?"

"We will exit the aircraft from 12,000 feet and free fall to classified altitude. The parachutes automatically open, and the ranger is then shown the path to his or her landing point. If each soldier follows his guidance system properly, we will land within 50 feet of each other in a straight line. In this test, each soldier is equipped with a light on his helmet; upon landing, each soldier will illuminate their light to evaluate the effectiveness of the system."

"Aren't you afraid of colliding with another jumper in the dark, Colonel?"

"No, each ranger's system knows where the others are and computes a track to avoid collisions."

"What about landing on bad ground and breaking ankles? Does the system know the condition of the ground?"

"No, but earlier today, unmanned aircraft flew over the area and took high-definition, three-dimensional photographs of the ground. The LZ for each ranger is then set on flat ground."

The display alerts Barry and Harris that the drop zone is just ahead and it is time to position the troops for the jump. Barry activates his radio. "Drop stations."

Barry moves to his position at the head of the line of rangers. Harris moves to the rear of the line. His helmet display is counting down the time until he launches himself through the open door. Each ranger's time to drop is slightly different to reflect their unique position in the jump line. He looks out the door at the stars. At five seconds, he steps to the edge. He's parachuted from a plane a thousand times and in hundred different places, friendly and hostile, but he's never jumped into total darkness like this. At two seconds, his helmet goes completely black except for the golden road now pointing straight ahead. When the jump light shifts from yellow to green, he flies out into the darkness. The scream of the jet engines fade and the roar of the wind increases as he free falls to the ground below. The golden road takes a downhill turn in his visor. He dips down on his attitude to keep him centered on the road. He flies through the night smoothly and watches his digital altimeter reel off his altitude.

As he passes one thousand feet, the road levels out abruptly. At the point of disjunction in the paths, his chute deploys. His descent rate abruptly lessens, and the golden road now resembles a long, slow trip on a downhill country road. The road curves to the left as the navigational unit computes the ground speed and turns him into the wind. He is above his track by a few feet. The computer tells him that if not corrected, he will land fifty feet beyond his target. The colonel increases is rate of descent and, within seconds, is back on the road.

The altimeter reads fifty feet, but to the colonel it could be fifty thousand for all his senses can tell him. At twenty-five feet, he tugs strongly on the tethers to tell the guidance system he is conscious and able to land. If he was disabled, the system would automatically rein in the tethers to provide as soft a landing as possible and send a signal back to command that the colonel was disabled and required rescue.

The landing light on the display turns green and the colonel yanks on the tethers for the landing. His feet firmly make contact with the ground, and the helmet display clears. He can see the moonlit terrain around him. Lights begin to come on down an amazingly straight line. He quickly counts the lights and knows everyone is down.

Two helicopters land nearby, and the rangers begin to gather their equipment for the ride home.


Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen know they have some serious problems, concealment and survival high on that list. That second one was going to be a tough: the only desert experience they had was gleaned from trips to places like Palm Springs. That knowledge would be of little help, considering how the surrounding buildings lacked air conditioning or, apparently, even electricity. They'd be in real trouble when the fierce, midday sun was blasting down on their fair skin; as it was, the nighttime chill on their bodies already had them shivering uncomfortably.

Though, the question of how to survive nude in the desert was moot if the terrorists caught them again.

"Ashley, we have to find a way into one of these buildings. We have to hide. They'll be coming for us. Those idiot girls will only sleep for a short while." The full moon was low in the sky, but still provided enough illumination to see their surroundings.

"I know, that sun will kill us if we're outside in it all day. Though, it might get rid of this thong tan line. Let's try this first building."

"No, that's the first place they'll look. Let's keep running along this sidewalk. Let's go down at least four or five blocks, and then see if we can find one. Someone's got to be looking for us. We just have to stay out of sight until we're found."

"Okay, I guess we have no other choice."

The nude girls run easily along the sidewalk. They grunt from the pain when their bare feet run over small sharp bits of concrete eroded off the buildings by the desert winds. They stop at a small, wooden house. They slowly walk around it looking for an entry in the fading moonlight. They stop in front of a large wooden home. They circle the house looking for an entry. Mary-Kate spots a broken basement window.

"Maybe we can get in through here." They walk up to the windows and see a hand crank inside. Mary-Kate reaches inside and turns the rusty hand crank, opening the window. She cuts her arm on the last twist, and a small trickle of blood runs down her arm, but she ignores the pain.

She brushes small bits of glass from the sill and turns to let her feet enter first. Ashley holds her arms as Mary-Kate slowly backs into the darkness.

"Wait." Mary-Kate's feet touch a hard surface. She feels around with her toes and finds she has a firm perch. She jerks one foot when a sharp piece of glass pricks the bottom of her foot. She sets her weight down fully on the surface and pulls the rest of her body into the room. She helps Ashley find footing and the two girls turn to inspect the dark room.

Ashley slips to the floor and finds they've landed on a desk. She helps Mary-Kate down. They move slowly and feel a file cabinet and a chair. Ashley collapses in the chair and Mary-Kate sits on the corner of the desk.

"We need to be ready when someone finds us."

"Ready for what?" Mary-Kate begins to worry at this.

"If we're rescued, we can celebrate, but if whoever kidnapped us finds us, we need to be ready. To kill them, if we have to." Ashley sounds grim in the darkness.

"Fuck."

"Let's see if we can find something to use as a weapon."


Amour and Amouk wake from their sleep and find the door to the cell wide open and Mary-Kate and Ashley gone.

"The swine Arabs will kill us for this." Amour is terrified at their misfortune.

"That is certain." Amouk is trying to think of a way to find the missing twins.

"Quickly, let us search the building." Amour runs out the door leaving Amouk in the cell.

Amouk quickly steps to the doorway, and calls out, "Wait."

Amour turns back and says, "We must find them."

"Where would they go? The doors are all locked. They must have gone outside. Were they not stopped by the guards? No one has raised an alarm. Does this not seem strange to you?"

Amour pauses to think, and asks, "Could they have escaped and gotten past the guards?"

Amouk nods. "That is my guess. The guards are probably asleep. Let us see for ourselves." They quietly exit the building and slowly walk toward the desert.

"There, the stupid guards are asleep." Amouk points at the pair of men in khaki asleep on the ground.

"Amouk, when the guards wake up and the prostitutes are gone, they will kill us." She knows the men will do so, as their masters will probably reserve this fate for them when they learn of the girls' mistake.

"I know. What can we do?" Amour stands in the darkness and wrings her hands as her sister considers their action.

Amouk looks at the sleeping guards and says to her sister, "Let us go and wake the princess. Perhaps she will know what to do. If we throw in with her, we may yet save our lives."

They run back into the building and downstairs. They enter the princess' cell and see she is asleep. Amour gently wakes her.

"What is it? Am I to be released?"

"No, princess; through our negligence, we have allowed the other hostages to escape into the desert."

"Amour, what are you talking about? What other hostages?" Emira is confused at the babbling slaves.

"The two American whores who were kidnapped with you."

Emira finally completely awakens. "Whores? You mean your idiot masters kidnapped Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen?"

"Princess, but that cannot be. They were not small children. They were grown women -- well, skinny women -- who had the tongues of snakes."

Emira looked from one slave girl to the other and knew the Red Hammer idiots had kidnapped the two most famous kids in America. "They have grown up since they made all those movies. Do you have any idea of the search that must be going on now? America will be insane right now."

The slave girls, with their limited view of America, had no idea of the frantic search. Every news channel was on a 24/7 Mary-Kate and Ashley watch. Every cop in America had their latest picture tacked up in the squad car, with many also posted in the men's locker room

"Where could they have gone? Where are we?" Emira had no more of an idea where she was than the twins hiding out in the old house.

"Princess, they are not in the building. They are probably hiding in one of the buildings outside. They are all deserted. Many have broken windows."

"How many guards are there?"

"Two, your highness."

"Where are they now?"

"They are sleeping on watch in front of the building."

The naked princess thinks and turns to Amouk. "Give me your burka."

She explains Amour's job to her while Amouk removes her clothes. "Amouk, when you are naked go get me a broom or a mop."

"Yes, your highness." She runs off without a thought as to why a princess would require a cleaning implement. Amour listens carefully to her directions. Her part in this is rather simple.


Paul is poring over in his mind the possibilities of today's mission as he rummages through the refrigerator, looking for breakfast. He woke up at four-thirty, before the alarm went off. He had left Anna sleeping in his bed, had quietly dressed and then had opened the orb to retrieve two silver rings before he came downstairs.

Sarah hears the noise in the kitchen and comes down from Connie's bedroom. She has on a small blue thong and a wraparound that is sheer to the point of transparency. When Paul sees his mother enter the kitchen, he simply stares at her longingly and forgets he is hungry for food.

Sarah meets his aroused stare with lustful one of her own. She leans provocatively against the breakfast bar and runs her finger along the top of her lacey thong. "Hungry, Paul?"

He closes the refrigerator door softly and crosses to her. Her arms rise to encircle his neck as his pass around her slender waist. Their lips meet and immediately open to allow their fervent tongues to tangle for their first taste of the other. Sarah's hand drops to the back of Paul's shorts and slides down over his ass cheek to pull his hardening cock into contact with her smoldering pussy. The firm contact with her son raises the temperature of her pussy to a boil.

"Mom, I need you so much."

"I know, Paul. I need you too." She unbuttons his pants and pushes them along with his white briefs to the floor. He pulls her thong aside and pushes his cock into her pussy.

"Oh, yes, Paul. I need you in me so much." She revels in the feel of this substantial cock as he slides into her buttery pussy. He presses her firmly against the counter, and she uses this purchase to raise her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck. She is wide open to his penetration and accepts him fully.

"Oh, Paul, this feels so good."

"You seem very wet, Mom."

"Stephanie licked me just a few minutes before I walked out here."

"Mom, that is so hot."

"Yes, Paul, I laid back in Connie's bed and she licked my hot pussy." Paul's lust is intensified by his mother's admission and increases the strength and depth of his thrusts. She knew he would be inflamed by that admission. That is why she had told him he is fucking her in the juices his sister's friend had created. She rides him hard while holding him snug to her. Her orgasm is stirred up by his plunging cock and his grunts of passion. She recognizes the signs of her son's immanent explosion in her wet cunt, so reaches down for his buttocks and pulls him tight into her. Paul drives his cock deep into her and cums in long jets of cream bathing the interior of her pussy. Sarah's pussy clenches his cock tightly with the force of her orgasm, pulling the cum from him and feeling it fill her. She comes hard and is reluctant to release her son even after the sensations fade.

"Thanks, Mom that was great." He picks up his shorts, but doesn't put them on.

She kisses him softly and lovingly. She adjusts her panties back into position, but realizes the narrow cloth isn't keeping his cum from leaking out and down her legs; grinning mischievously, she leers at her son as she eases the skimpy thong off and ever-so-slowly runs it through her creamy crease, only partly to clean herself up. Paul shudders in lust at the sight, but has other things he wants to discuss with his mom first.

"Mom, this idea I have of finding Mary-Kate and Ashley, is this crazy? I mean, should I care enough to do this and perhaps risk all our lives in the process?"

"Paul, that orb has fallen into our hands and we need to use it for the benefit of our family and our country. You used it wisely when Connie and Stephanie were kidnapped. You'll use it wisely now. Go back to bed and get some more sleep. Also, Paul, I am calling you in sick to school today and every day until this is finished. School is important, but the orb makes it a secondary thing, now."

"You're sure, Mom? I know it would be a distraction to go, but I just don't want to get behind."


Amour and Emira are ready. Emira stands beside the black slave dressed in her sister's clothes. Emira had found an old bottle of shoe polish and blackened her face to pass as one of the slaves. Her disguise would not stand up to close scrutiny, but then that wasn't necessary.

The two sections of front doors to the building are separated by a five-foot span of concrete wall. Emira takes cover behind the wall. Amour walks out quietly as Emira holds the door open. Amour hopes to reach the sleeping guards and steal their weapons... She is ten feet from the door when one of the guards rises up and shouts halt. Amour spins and heads back for the door. As she jumps inside Emira lets the door close. A bullet breaks a window at the top of the door.

The terrorist who fired the shot runs for the front door. The other can not locate his gun, but his partner doesn't wait for him. The first guard is almost to the door when the second finds his gun under his blanket.

The lead guard opens the door and runs into the entry way. He sees the other slave standing by the door stupidly holding a steel-handled mop. He looks her over trying to decide if he should kill her. He doesn't notice that the mop handle isn't connected to the mop. Emira swings the handle up and slams the metal handle into the guard's balls. He doubles over, and she tries to bury the steel rod into his skull. He plops to the ground, and his AK-47 clatters to Emira's feet.

She bends down and sweeps up the weapon, thankful for her father's insistence on her knowing how to defend herself, she shifts the weapon to single-shot and clears the safety just as the second guard comes though the door. Four rapid single-shots from the rifle stitch a pattern of blood across the chest of the second. The glass in the door shatters as the final bullet misses the dying guard. Amour screams as he drops solidly to the floor. She looks at the princess with fear and awe. To see a woman so easily dispatch soldiers gives Amour confidence she and her sister have cast their lot with the right side.

"Got get Amouk. We've got to find Mary-Kate and Ashley before their leaders return. We don't know if they'll come back alone." Emira gathers up the other AK-47 and slings it over her shoulder. She gathers the spare clips from the dead guards and conceals them in the burka. She whips off the veil to reveal a brown face camouflaged with black, her long, black hair trailing down her back. Standing in the morning sun, her appearance would have given any Special Forces soldier an unforgettable hard-on.


Carol, Sarah, and Paul have no problem getting on the early morning flight to Washington. The trip to the airport is uneventful. Carol and Sarah stay on each side of Paul to ensure that no one comes into contact with him. Both women know the possible affects on others, especially women, who come into contact with their young leader.

The trouble starts just before take off.

"This is the Captain. I've just been informed that a cargo bay door is proving to be a bit hard to get closed. We have a mechanic working on it. They tell me we shouldn't be delayed for more than thirty minutes."

Carol looked over at Paul sitting by the window. "This shouldn't set us back, should it?"

Paul said, almost instantly, "No, not as long as we're off the ground in a half-hour. We have about two hours for Mom to find him before his next class. I'll call Bob on our way to the campus, and we should be able to locate him pretty quickly."

"Even if we are too late for him, we can always switch to the daughter. She gets out of school about three hours after we're supposed to land. So, if we slip too badly, we can switch to her. And, their mom is always a potential backup; she usually works until around six."

"That's right, Mom. So we should be alright, even if this slips a bit more than the pilot thinks."

Paul and his two companions are sitting far back in coach. They have the three seats on the right side of the plane. A flight attendant, a woman in her forties wearing a name tag that reads "Kim", opens the overhead compartment to get a blanket. She looks down at the handsome teenaged boy sitting between two women near her age.

He glances up at her and he sees her fears about the aircraft security, of catching some deadly disease from a passenger. He learns of her nasty divorce, the hatred of her children, and the loneliness of her life. The shine in his eyes promise hope, the deep blue color promises that she will overcome all these things. She needs to have faith in the young man that he will bring her this release from her troubles.

She leans over Carol and asks, "Would you like a blanket, young man?" She wishes she had opened the top two buttons on her blouse to give the young man a better view of her lush breasts and worn sexier perfume this morning, too. She hopes her panties can contain the moisture they are collecting at this moment.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.