Paul's Big Find - Cover

Paul's Big Find

Copyright© 2003 by Erotica Author

Chapter 24

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 24 - A collection of rings used to control the citizens of a newly colonized planet falls into an American teenagers hands. He doesn't care about colonizing Earth, he just wants to have fun. This is a long involved tale that crosses many lines and pulls in many unsuspecting celebrities and politicians.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Science Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Size   BBW   Violence  

Coming back from his odd date with Beth, Paul steps into his room to find Bob and Anna overly engrossed in the orb's display screen. He has apparently interrupted something, as Bob's face is flushed and Anna's blouse is cross-buttoned.

Truth is, Anna had gotten bored watching the display and given Bob a titty fuck using a bit of lotion from Paul's dresser; she'd shifted Bob's cock to catch his spend in her mouth just when they'd heard Paul on the stairs. Embarassed, they'd hurriedly stuffed themselves back into their clothes. Anna had just been making sure her mouth was clean as Paul opened the door. Trying to head off the questions she was sure Paul was going to ask, the secretary started to report on what they'd observed.

"Paul, we've watched John Andrews, the CIA director, since you left. We are pretty sure we're not going to be able to penetrate his security."

"What are we looking at here?"

"That's Anderson, his wife Barbara, his son Mitch, and daughter Allison. They're watching a DVD. Not much happening right now. Paul, the house has a full security system: cameras, alarms, motion detectors. There are guards all around. When he came home from work, his limo went into their garage and he got out inside. If we were trained security experts, we might stand a chance. We just don't know enough to penetrate that much security."

Paul looks at the screen showing the family quietly watching Groundhog Day. "Bob, how old are his kids?"

"Mitch is twenty and a student at Georgetown. His daughter Allison is eighteen and a senior at Sidwell Friends."

"What's that?"

"One of the best private schools in the country; if you have to ask, you can't afford to send your kids there."

"Okay. What about his wife?"

"She's forty-five and is a doctor at John's Hopkins. She works in the ER."

"Bob, the answer is just in front of us. We can't get through the gates to Anderson. We just studied this in school. If you can't crash the gates, you send in a Trojan horse. We use the wife or the kids. We find a way to slip a ring on one of them. We get the new ring wearer to take it home and put it on dad."

Bob thinks for a bit, and says, "You know, that might work."

Paul calls on the Instructor. "I want you to monitor the Director and all members of his family. We need to find a point where we can meet one of the family members in a private location and put a ring on them. We must do this quickly, so that is also a major consideration. Research their activities and give me a recommendation." Pausing to make sure the Instructor understood his commands, Paul turns to the others. "Carol, Mom and I need to get to Washington immediately to prepare to ring one of his children. Bob, can you find out when the next flight is to Washington?"

The orb interrupts. "There is a flight leaving at 8 am and it arrives at Dulles at 1 pm."

"That far off? There's not way to get there sooner? How about driving?

The orb responds. "Eighteen hours if you push it."

"Ok, Bob, get the tickets."

The orb interrupts again. "Already done."

"I'm going to tell Mom. Bob, you go home and tell Carol that we meet at six am to head for the airport. Anna, you can go home, too."

"Paul?" Anna seems nervous. "Would you mind if I spent the night with you?" She looks down at the floor while waiting for his answer.

Paul can think of no reason to say no. "That would be wonderful."

"Good, I'll get the bed ready while you tell Sarah about the new plans."

"Okay." Paul heads down the stairs to his parents' room.

He knocks softly and Greg answers. "Come in."

Paul walks in and sees his mother is busy. She has his father's cock in her mouth and is working it up to give her a mouthful of his cum. Paul waits while his father arches his back and unloads into Sarah's mouth. Paul watches his mother's throat bob as she swallows all his offering. She licks her lips and rises from the bed.

"I'll be back in a few minutes, dear."

Greg turns on his side and in a very tired voice says, "Take your time, I'm going to sleep."

Paul follows a naked Sarah upstairs to his room. Her round ass rolls like the Pacific on a sunny day. She walks in as Anna is climbing into Paul's bed naked. "Why, hello, Anna. Are you spending the night with Paul?"

Anna is glowing as she replies, "Yes."

"Well, that's wonderful. So, Paul, what is it?"

"Carol, you and I are going to Washington tomorrow on the first flight." He explains to Sarah the plan to Trojan Horse the CIA director. She stands there naked, absorbing the information, impressed with the leadership her son is displaying.

"Good." Sarah looks at Anna lying on her side, naked in Paul's small bed. "Will you drive us to the airport?"

"Of course," Anna replies.

"Excellent. I'm going to bed." Sarah gives Paul a deep French kiss goodnight, allowing Paul plenty of time to ask her to stay. When he doesn't issue an invitation, Sarah turns and walks back to her room with Anna appreciatively watching her ass as she leaves the room.

Paul strips his clothes off and drapes them over a chair. He climbs into bed with Anna and draws her tightly to his body. She purrs as she feels his hardening prick travel up her stomach. Her hand closes around the cock of her leader. Her pussy warms with the thought of having his large, hard cock fucking her in a few minutes. Paul fondles Anna's large billowy breasts and pulls one to his mouth to suck on the large, brown nipple. She cradles his boyish head and rubs his hair as he softly suckles her breast; she fantasizes Paul is drawing milk from her breast. He teases her nipple and strokes the other breast. His mouth raises her heat.

"Paul, I'm ready." She rolls smoothly to her back and opens her legs, displaying the now-shaven lips of her middle-aged pussy. Paul smoothly slides into the missionary position over her. His cock falls naturally into her waiting hand. She welcomes her leader as she guides his long shaft to her opening and moans as the head slips inside.

Upon hearing the moan, Sarah turns from Paul's door and walks back to her bedroom. As disappointed as it is possible for a ring-wearer to be, she would have liked to been invited to join them. Seeing Anna lying naked on her son's bed had reminded her of the not-too-distant time in Carol's office when she had first seen Anna engaged in sexual activity. She would have loved to lick Paul's cum from Anna's pussy. She sighs and goes down the stairs to her room. Halfway down, she stops and realizes where she should go. She turns on the middle step and goes back up the carpeted stairs.

She hears the growing sighs from Paul's room as she silently turns the knob to Connie's dark room. The street light casts a soft light into the room. Sarah crosses to the bed and lifts the blanket over her sleeping daughter. She slides her nude body in next to Connie's. When her warm hand slips around Connie's body and brushes her small nipple, Connie rouses and reaches back to feel who has thought they need her body.

She encounters a wet valley, "Mom?"

"Yes, honey."

"Is dad too tired?"

"Yes, baby, and your father is sleeping soundly. But, I'm just a little horny, and was hoping you'd be willing to help me out."

Connie feels a flow of enery into her from the ring, and rolls over to face her mother. "Mom, you're always welcome here, even if I have company."

"Company?"

"Hi, Mrs. Davis." Stephanie Miller's face rises over Connie's bare shoulder. "Cool! I wish my mom would come to my bed when she gets horny."

"What are you doing here, Stephanie?" Sarah doesn't remember approving a sleepover.

"Daddy said she could stay over. Didn't he tell you? Is this a problem?"

"No, of course not, honey. I'll just go back to my own bed." Sarah makes to move.

"No, Mom, stay."

"Yes, stay Mrs. Davis."

Connie's lips press against her mother's; both mouths open to exchange tongues. Stephanie turns on a small night lamp so she can see the mother-daughter kiss. "God, you two look so sexy kissing!" Sarah looks past Connie's blonde hair into Stephanie's bright eyes. Her bright eyes flash, and Sarah's hand slips from Connie's back to Stephanie's flat tummy, then up to her hardening nipples.

Stephanie has been waiting for a chance with Connie's mom. Now, she shivers as the woman's long fingers pull on her already hard nipple. Stephanie moans in a heated response. She crowds slender Connie's body so she can reach Sarah's breasts. Her hands fill with the globes of Sarah's tits. Sarah sees Stephanie around Connie's face and rolls over on her daughter to kiss her daughter's best friend. Their tongues taste the juice of fresh fruit.

Connie's body is under the soft curves of her mother. She spreads her legs to allow her mother to slip closer. The pair grind their wet pussies together. The squishing sounds make them giggle. "Mom, you sure have a wet pussy tonight."

"Honey, yours isn't exactly ready to soak up spilled milk." Sarah laughs at her own joke, and then moans as their hard clits crush into each other. The three move their faces together for a three-some kiss. Their tongues slip together, raising the level of their arousal so that the room smolders with the heavy perfume of warm, wet pussy.

Stephanie slips her hand down Sarah's ass and enters the woman's pussy. She massages the lips and moist interior before changing to Connie's dripping pussy. The mother-daughter pair suck wet tongues as Stephanie explores their heated cunts. Stephanie knows every fold of Connie's pussy. She and her best friend have shared juices many times in the past two weeks, but Stephanie has yet to taste the mature flavors of Sarah. She slips between their legs and pushes her face into their pussies. She is overwhelmed by the mixture of their young and mature scents. For a moment, she's too excited to decide which to taste first. Curiosity wins out, though, and Stephanie soon slips her tongue into Sarah, starting at just beneath her asshole and working her agile tongue down into the older woman's swollen lips.

"Oh, God, Connie, her tongue is like a snake!" Sarah moans loudly, but doesn't worry if anyone hears. Her husband sleeps and her son is just about to enter the hot pussy of her best friend's secretary.

"Mom, she's so good. She makes me cum so hard." She looks down and sees her friends face in her mother's cunt. "Suck it good, honey. Make her cum hard." Stephanie just nods her head so to not lose her firm contact with the wet lips in her mouth.

Sarah begins doing pushups with her ass to fuck into Stephanie's tongue. Connie pushes her mom up a bit and wraps her small hands around her mother's full breasts. She twists the nipples and Sarah arches her back and cums in shivering spasms on Stephanie's tongue. Connie's excitement increases as she watches her mother grunt and moan through her orgasm.

Sarah collapses on top of Connie, and Stephanie lowers her tongue to her friend's pussy. Sarah catches her breath and rolls over to give Stephanie room to move in closer. Sarah raises Connie's legs and sees Stephanie increase the range of her licking. She's tonguing from clit to butt hole. Her narrow tongue enters Connie's little ass and wiggles to stimulate her.

Sarah watches the action a moment and then quietly slips out of the room. She holds her finger up to her lips to tell Connie not to say anything. Sarah leaves and doesn't shut the door completely. Stephanie hardly notices Sarah's departure.

Connie is nearing orgasm from Stephanie's wild licking on her clit when the door opens again and Sarah enters. She's now wearing a black harness and has a 9" cock swinging before her. Connie looks over at the movement and says, "Oh, shit, Mom! Where did you get that?"

"Connie, watch your language. I bought it on my last trip to town." She walks tall across the room, enjoying the swaying of the long, flesh-colored cock that hangs from her loins. It glistens from the lubrication she has rubbed on it. She quietly moves behind Stephanie. Connie holds her friend's head tightly to her cunt as her mother hovers over her ass with the long cock aiming at her cunt.

Stephanie's head snaps up when the cock splits her cunt lips. She pops out with a loud, "Oh, God!" She twists her head around and looks at Sarah, who smiles kindly at her. Stephanie flashes a huge grin at the sight of the cock entering her pussy.

"I thought you might enjoy a filling experience, Stephanie." Sarah's fake phallus progresses in its descent into the young cunt. She watches the lips stretch, but Stephanie doesn't seem to react as Sarah thinks she should.

"Stephanie, you don't seem be as excited over a cock this size as I would think."

She laughed. "Mrs. Davis, Pete's a lot bigger than your little toy there. He's at least two inches longer and a good bit wider."

Sarah's eyes open wide. Little Pete is that big? She thinks that she better talk to Carol about this.

"But, don't stop, Mrs. Davis. Fuck me." Stephanie wasn't going to pass up a good ride any day.

Sarah begins sawing wood. Stephanie rises up into the classic doggy position and begins to ram back at the plastic cock. "Oh, fuck yes, my pussy is so hot. Mrs. D., shove it in harder."

"Stephanie, I just love using this little thing. It hits my clit just right when I am in you all the way." She punches it down to the bottom on Stephanie a few times for emphasis. The slim girl grunts at each stroke. She's forgotten Connie's pussy in the hard banging Connie's mother is giving her. Stephanie's cries of pleasure mount with each stroke of the long, pink cock Sarah is driving into her. Sarah and she are running up to their climax and the cries and the musty scent of pussy are overpowering in the girls' small bedroom.

Connie watches the pair as they rise in their passion. She slips out of bed and pads across the hall to Paul's room. She's horny and the nearest cock is Paul's.


Paul slides his rigid cock deeply into Anna and begins to thrust into her wet, receptive pussy. She curls her feet around his pumping ass and her arms around his strong, young back. Her whimpers rise in volume, and Connie hears them as she pushes Paul's door open. Connie listens to the two oblivious lovers. She wonders who is sharing her brother's bed. Did he bring Beth back here from their date? What would Beth say if she joined them? She and Beth had a great time together at her sleepover, but that was just friends having fun. Joining in after a romantic date might not be welcome.

Connie thinks about going back to the wildly-fucking couple in her room when she hears her brother's excited voice. "Fuck me, Anna. Oh, yes."

Anna! Now, that's different. She and Paul had shared Anna just last week. She loved the time they had and was certain the older woman wouldn't complain if Connie joined them.

From the doorway, she watches Paul fuck Anna. His long cock is making wet, squishy sounds as his ass rises and falls in the dim light. Anna is moaning softly as her legs press Paul's ass to deepen his thrusts. Paul rapidly picks up his pace and Anna gives off little yips of pleasure with each stroke. He rolls over and brings Anna upright over him. She leans forward offering her swinging tits to his mouth.

Connie can't stand it any more and silently crosses over to the bed. She climbs on and Anna starts at the movement. But, she looks at Paul's sister warmly. "Connie, how nice it is for you to join us."

Anna reaches for Connie's head and pulls her into a tight, deep kiss. Their tongues are visibly active, and cause Paul to groan. "Fuck, yes. Connie suck her tits."

Connie, as if she has any choice when reacting to an order from Paul, leans down and pulls one of Anna's big tits into her mouth. Anna is bouncing on Paul and holding Connie's head tightly. Her large, brown nipples almost vanish into Connie's open mouth. Paul jerks Anna down so her clit presses hard into his thinly-covered pubic bone. Anna is glad of Connie's arrival; she still doesn't understand why Sarah didn't join them. She thinks lying on the bed naked should have been invitation enough.

She whispers to Paul, "Would you fuck me from behind? I want to lick Connie's pussy." Paul doesn't have a problem with that. "Sure, Anna, get your butt up in the air."

Anna takes up her position in the center of the bed. Connie props herself up on the bed's headboard and slips her shiny pussy under Anna's mouth. She immediately lowers her head and begins to lick the fresh, young cunt. Connie's whimpering stirs Paul as he puts his cock to Anna's open pussy. He slides in and is reminded how tight Anna's previously little-used cunt is. Her broad hips offer him a good grip to use to increase the force of his thrusts.

"Fuck her, Paul! Fuck her hard. She's licking me, Paul. Her tongue is all over my cunt. You like my young little pussy, Anna?"

Anna nods vigorously not taking her mouth off the flowing pussy under her lips. Connie pulls Anna's hair to force her mouth tighter on her cunt. Paul continues his brisk pace of plunging his cock into Anna.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.