Paul's Big Find - Cover

Paul's Big Find

Copyright© 2003 by Erotica Author

Chapter 23

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 23 - A collection of rings used to control the citizens of a newly colonized planet falls into an American teenagers hands. He doesn't care about colonizing Earth, he just wants to have fun. This is a long involved tale that crosses many lines and pulls in many unsuspecting celebrities and politicians.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Science Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Size   BBW   Violence  

The Daviess, Stephanie, & the Matthews, without Bob who was keeping watch on the orb with Anna, walk over to the party. This is the Mohammeds' first neighborhood social occasion since they'd moved in two months ago, so attendance by the neighbors is mandatory. After pausing in front to be sure everyone is presentable, Greg goes ahead and rings the bell. They are welcomed by a woman wearing a burka. She smiles warmly in greeting, bowing into a partial salaam. "I am Nura Mohammed. I welcome you to my home."

Sarah steps forward and presents the woman with a bundt cake. "Thank you, Nura. I'm Sarah Davis, and this is my husband, Greg. Please accept this cake as a gift to welcome you to our neighborhood."

Nura stares at the hole in the middle, but then turns to indicate three young men behind her. "These are my sons. This is Jamal, he is eldest at sixteen years of age. Behind him stand the twins Sami and Samman, who are having thirteen years of age."

"Oh! They're the same age as my daughter Connie and her friend Stephanie! My son Paul, here, is just a year younger than Jamal."

"They are fine, strong children. And, there are more of you?"

Sarah steps aside to let Carol introduce herself. "I'm her neighbor Carol Matthews, and these are my kids Elizabeth and Peter. They're the same ages as Sarah's, though Beth here is the older one." She hands Nura a small, garnished ham. "Unfortunately, my husband, Bob, wasn't able to come with us tonight. He had to work."

"That is perfectly understandable, Mrs. Matthews. Please, come in, come in all of you!"

Hands are shaken all around. Nura's sons are particularly taken by the American girls. The twins can't take their eyes off Connie and Stephanie in their tee shirts and micro-mini skirts. Jamal is quietly appraising Beth as she stands there in her jean skirt and white top. Beth, in response, is also surveying the impressive package within Jamal's swimsuit. The flow of sexual energy between the young people is intense.

"Would you please follow me to the pool area where my husband is entertaining our other guests?"

Nura hands the cake and ham to a young black girl, also in a burka, who is not introduced. She takes them to the kitchen where Sarah can see another young black girl taking something out of the oven. They pass through the house and out through a patio door into the pool area.

A tall gentleman in an expensive-looking suit is there practicing his putting, but sets his club aside to welcome the guests. "Ah! Welcome, my neighbors! Please, would you have a drink, some refreshing juice, perhaps?" Not waiting for a response, he signals two other young black girls. These swiftly pass out the drinks and then retire. Sarah is impressed that the Mohammeds have so many servants; it is not something you normally see in neighborhoods like this.

"I am Hekem. I am pleased you have accepted our invitation. In these times, we are not always sure of our welcome."

Greg shakes his hand. "Well, there's no problem with that here. I see you have children the same ages as ours. I hope they become friends."

"I hope this also. My sons are having a quiet party here tomorrow afternoon and they would be honored if all of your children might see fit to attend."

"My son and daughter would be delighted to attend, but I would have to get her friend's parent's permission before I can accept for her."

Carol extended her hand. "I am sorry Mr. Mohammed... "

"Please, call me Hekem."

"... and I am Carol. Hekem, my husband had urgent work come up at the last minute and extends his apologizes for his inability to attend." "Quite all right, Carol. I know how emergencies can cut into one's social life. I hope your children may also attend." Hekem stares into Carol's eyes intently.

Carol knows that this is a man who would gladly take her, if she so desired. "My son and daughter will be happy to attend." In fact, she realizes Hekem is a man of some power. She makes a mental note to inform Paul; there is something about him that Carol connects with danger.

Hekem turns to his sons. "Please take our young guests into the house to change into their swimsuits."

The twins and Jamal lead the three girls into the house while Paul and Pete simply step out of their shorts at poolside. As they follow the boys Connie whispers to Stephanie, "Mom shouldn't really invite us to parties without asking us. Though, Sami and Samman are kind of cute."

"Connie, their swimsuits look stuffed."

"Should we see how full they are?"

"Do you think we should?"

"I don't know. There are a lot of people around, but who knows about at the party tomorrow."

Sami waves at a maid. "Show our guests where they may change."

The maid leads the three girls back to a bedroom, opens a door, and bows to invite them in. As they enter the room, the maid follows them in and shuts the door. She turns to the trio and asks, "May I help you dress?" The girls feel self-conscious undressing before the burka-clad girl. The maid, though, simply walks up to Beth and begins to unbutton her blouse. Beth glances at the other girls and gives them a "what-can-I-do" kind of look. The girl removes Beth's blouse, carefully folds it, and then places it on the bed. Next, she moves behind the American girl and removes her bra and shorts. As Beth steps out of her them the maid stares at her blue thong panties. She runs her fingers along the material at the top and down the front.

"These are very lovely. So soft! Do you become aroused wearing such brief underwear?"

Beth is surprised at the question and honestly answers it. "Sometimes."

"I would love such things. We are only given plain panties, to be torn off by the men when they take us.

Beth is shocked by their revelation. "They take you by force?"

"They take us as they wish; this is their right, for they own us."

"Own you? They can't own you. People can't own each other."

"No? Forgive me, but I fear you are mistaken. We are owned by the Mohammeds."

"No they don't. Slavery has been illegal in this country for over a hundred years. People cannot own each other." Beth is outraged.

"Please, Miss, do not get excited over this! My sisters and I are much better off the slaves of the Mohammeds then back in our homeland. We and the other slaves send money back to our families, in order to help them survive. Please, do not say anything to anyone about this. The Mohammeds will be upset that I have mentioned it to you."

Beth didn't like it. "Okay, but this isn't right."

She burned inside over this injustice as the maid pulled down her blue thong.


Paul and Beth slip out of the Mohammeds' party around seven for their date. Paul had spent most of the evening in a lounge chair watching Beth, captivated by her alluring figure as she romped in the pool with the other young people. On any other evening, he would have noticed how Jamal and the Mohammed men seemed to follow every wiggle of her ass and tits. Being the boy he was, he'd been trying to think of a way to use the powers of the rings to help out with rescuing the girls from the news. Nonetheless, without knowing exactly why, Paul found he did not like the older men. Something about them made him uneasy and threatened. He thus felt much better when it came time to escort Beth back to their respective houses to prepare for their date.

Setting aside his worries, Paul quickly changes and heads over to the Matthews' to wait.

Hearing him coming in, Beth promenades slowly down the stairs to show off for her handsome dinner companion. Paul is surprised by how much Beth's appearance affects him. She is wearing a denim mini-skirt and a pullover sweater. She looks older than just a few minutes ago when they were at the party. Her face glows and she walks down the stairs with a grace more mature and confident than he had seen before.

He gives her a hug and kisses her. Her perfume slinks up his nose and wraps its arms around his brain, squeezing out his thoughts. She giggles when he tries to talk and nothing comes out. She is very pleased at his reaction, mentally thanking her mother for her advice on men and perfume.

She links her arm in his and softly breathes, "Shall we go?"

Beth backs the car from the driveway and heads toward the mall. "I feel funny driving you. I guess I think the boy should drive. It's not exactly PC to think that way, but I do."

"Don't worry, I'll have my license soon and we can take turns. Besides, this way I get to look at you while we ride."

She glances at him and catches him checking out her legs. She blushes, realizing that her mini-skirt stops just below her panties from his viewpoint.

Paul smiles, unaware of exactly why she's blushing, "Beth, you are very beautiful tonight."

"Thank you, you are quite handsome yourself."

"It's a shame the car has bucket seats."

"Why?"

"I could sit next to you and we could hold hands."

She reaches and takes his hand and pulls it over the console. "You can hold hands in a car with bucket seats; you just can't do other things."

They sit and hold hands until Beth turns the car into the mall parking lot. She parks close by Bennigan's. Paul jumps out and opens her door. She gives him a little view of heaven as she emerges from the car; Paul thinks that pink is just the prettiest color. Paul is well-equipped for a nice dinner. His father had winked and slipped a fifty into his son's hand on the way out the door. He takes his date's hand and gives it a little squeeze of reassurance. "Beth, tonight is all for you. Go ahead and order whatever you want. I've got it covered."

The restaurant is bustling and the line is long. Paul approaches the seating hostess, whose name tag reads "Andrea." She looks up at the teenager before her, and in her eyes he sees her long, busy day, her worry about a chemistry test, and a concern about a long-distance romance. She looks in the handsome young man's eyes and knows that she will do fine, she's studied hard, her boyfriend really does love her, and that her concerns are just natural worries. Her mood is elevated as high as it was low, and she feels warmth growing in her lower regions.

"Your name, sir?"

"Davis."

The reaction he had to the hostess reminds Paul of the woman in the interiors store a few days ago. When she had looked into his eyes, he'd seen things he couldn't have possibly known, had felt her arousal and had followed her to the ladies room. He hadn't thought any more about the time in the store, but now here is the same thing. This phenomenon was a new ability of the rings. He just doesn't understand why Beth is unaffected.

Andrea is writing his name at the top of the list. It would be so wrong for this fine young man and his date to wait in the entryway, she thinks. She waits two beats and announces, "Davis, party of two." She turns toward the dining area followed closely by Paul and Beth.

"How, did you do that?" Beth is quite surprised at not having to wait.

"You just act nice and pleasant, and people respond to that."

Andrea clears off a table for six and seats Paul and Beth opposite each other. She clears the other place settings, leaving the young couple plenty of room to dine.

"We normally offer a special dish at a discount, but tonight for you our entire menu is twenty percent off. Your server will be here shortly."

Beth thinks their hostess looks a little flushed and even spots two small bumps clearly outlined in her white blouse. Andrea finishes her preparations, calls over their server, and then briskly walks toward the rear of the restaurant. Paul and Beth inspect their menus.

They also inspect each other shyly over their menus. Paul thinks, "I'm here with the prettiest girl in the place!" Feeling a bit shallow at the thought, he hastens to add, "She's also smart and levelheaded." Beth's eyes skim over the top of the menus and thinks her date is quite handsome tonight. He seems much more confident than even two weeks ago. He is much more a man than a boy now.

"Good evening, I am Penny. What can I get for you?" The waitress, a young college student, is having a shitty day. The cooks have to be drunk tonight, based on their inability to fill orders. Their incompetence is costing her money. She has to pull it up inside to just be civil to these kids.

Paul looks up into her eyes and sees her bad day, her problems with the cooks, the doubts she has about her husband's fidelity, the sickness of her mother. She looks in his eyes and sees an overpowering serenity, a caring about her problems, and a surging in her loins for this young man. She squeezes her legs together to try to dampen the fire. The waitress glances at Beth and imagines herself in the chair dining with this boy-man who sees so deeply into her soul.

Paul smiles at her-she becomes wetter at the sight-and says, "I'll have the prime rib cooked rare, with a baked potato and ranch dressing on the salad. I'll have a Coke to go with that."

The waitress doesn't respond right away. She finally regains her composure. "Certainly, sir. And, what will you have, miss?" Her panties are swimming.

Beth can see that the waitress is also flustered over something; her face is bright red and her nipples threaten to tear open her blouse. Beth feels herself react to the aroused waitress. "I will have the shrimp and steak, medium rare, with a Diet Coke." She thinks, what is it with the help here? Is everyone horny?

"Yes, I will see to it right away." Penny marches back to the kitchen and personally hands the order to the cook, telling him loudly that, if he fucks up this order, she will come back, dump the entire order over his head and then kick him in the balls. He sees the look in her eye and clears a special space on the grill for the steaks.

"Paul, I have wanted to ask you about these rings everyone one in our two families seems to be wearing. I don't have one, Pete doesn't, and I don't see one on your father. Why is everyone else wearing them?"

Paul is glad to have already come up with a cover story. "Beth, I found a box lying in the woods. It was full of these rings. Connie took two of them; she gave one to Stephanie Miller. They think that they are some kind of magnetic metal that makes them feel better. I rather doubt it, but then the mind can do odd things if it believes something to be true. Connie talked my mom into one, then my mom talked to your mom, and then your mom got one for your dad. They look to me like cheap metal rings you might get out of a vending machine."

"I don't know, but since my parents started wearing theirs they seem so much, uh, happier. Paul, until two weeks ago I was convinced my parents were headed for divorce. Since they started wearing those rings, they act like they're on a permanent honeymoon. I walk into the kitchen and they're making out. I walk by their room at all hours of the day and hear my mother sounding like my father is screwing her brains out. I looked out my window two nights ago, and they were skinny-dipping in the pool. I looked out later, and they were having sex on the side of the pool. I am happy, but I can't explain it."

"I think you're looking at a simple coincidence." Paul just hopes she doesn't realize that the two coaches had one each when they suddenly became friendly with everyone.

Penny sets a pair of dishes on their table. "Sir, please have some buffalo wings and some stuffed mushrooms, compliments of the restaurant." Across the way, a waitress is chewing out a cook for misplacing her appetizer order. She tells him she is going to complain to the manager about his worthless ass. The cook ignores her as he intently stares at a pair of steaks and a pile of shrimp frying on the grill.

"Thank you, miss. That's so kind of you." Paul beams at her.

She steps backward as if hit. She turns and, in a half-run, heads for the back of the restaurant, thinking if she hurries, she can masturbate before their order is ready.

Beth watches her depart. "What's gotten into her?"

"I wouldn't know." Paul reaches for Beth's hand, but quickly withdraws as he realizes that he almost laid his ring on her hand. Beth sees the motion and wonders at his delicate advance and rapid withdrawal. She is intrigued by this aborted romantic gesture.

"Excuse me, I am the manager. I saw the waitress hurry off. Is there a problem?"

Paul looks up at the woman wearing an elegant dress. He looks in her eyes and sees her financial troubles, how she aches to have the money to support her love of fashion, the lover she sees while her husband works, how her dreams to be a doctor were crushed by a pregnancy at too young an age. She looks in his eyes and sees that there is hope to her life, that she can face her future and that she can resolve her many troubles. She feels his heat; her lover fades from her memory as this young man draws her to him. She steps up close and lays her hand on his shoulder. His heat flows from her hand directly to her groin. "God", she thinks to herself, "I am so glad I wore panties today. I would be filling my shoes."

Paul tries to ignore the effect he's having on these women; he is on a date, after all. "No, not at all, the waitress has been wonderful. She brought us these appetizers on the house."

The manager is squeezing her thighs trying to maintain her composure. She has to get out of here. "Sir, I would like you to have your entire bill on the house. Compliments of Bennigan's and I hope you come back soon."

Paul gives her a wide smile. "Thank you so much. We will certainly be back soon."

The manager bolts from the table and uses all her self-discipline to resist breaking into a run. Once in back and out of sight of the couples' table, she shoves open the door to the ladies room and takes the second stall. She quickly pulls up her dress and drops her pale blue panties to the floor, where they lie next to a pink thong already lying there. She sits on the toilet and spreads her legs, her toes inches from the shoes of the woman in the adjacent stall. Her fingers open her soaking pussy and she furiously begins to masturbate. Her intensity is so great; she hardly notices the moans from the stall next door. Her clit is hotter than she can ever remember. Her mind sees Paul standing before her, his cock slamming into her hot cunt. She's never been fucked so hard in her life. She moans loudly in harmony with the cries next to her. The two women see the same vision of the long hard cock of a teenage boy giving them pleasure beyond what they have ever experienced.

They peak and strain as they cum in a white flash of pleasure. The panting from the stalls slows and two hands reach for panties lying on the floor next to each other. They each grab the wrong pair. Simultaneously, the pair each recalled the sounds they'd vaguely heard coming from each other, and realize they were both engaged in the same activity. With some embarrassed words of apology, they trade panties under the stall wall and pull them up around their still-pulsating pussies. Reluctantly, they open the doors to the stalls.

Penny glances at her manager ashamedly as they wash their hands. The manager blushes, and then in a burst of humor blurts out, "Penny, it is rather warm in here tonight. Don't you think?"

From the wry grin on the other's face, the waitress instantly understands the opening for what it was. "I know, Jane. I got rather warm waiting on that young couple at table 14... Jane, I have to confess, I gave them free appetizers."

The manager smiles at the young girl, and reaches out to softly touch her hair. "Don't worry about it, Penny, dear. I comped their entire checks." The women look deeply into each other's eyes. Abruptly, the waitress's eyes grow in size, and she bursts out, "Oh, my God! Their order should be done!"

The manager is urgently all business again. "Let's go, Penny. I'll help you." The two women rush from the restroom -- not realizing that Andrea is still in the last stall, furiously trying to cum.

After a brief argument over who would serve Paul, Jane and Penny bring out the couple's food. Jane sets Paul's steak down in front of him, then takes his napkin, snaps it out and lays it on his lap. She takes her time placing it in his lap until she catches the cold eye from Beth.

Penny quickly serves Beth. Jane whispers in Paul's ear, "Sir, would you like some wine with your meal?"

Paul is surprised. "You can serve us wine?"

"Well, not overtly. I could bring you and your date some wine in drink glasses, and who would know?"

"Yes, we will each have a glass."

"Of course, sir."

Jan goes back into the wine storage room and goes past the racks of wine bottles to a locked case. She unlocks it and removes a bottle of their best wine. She opens it and fills two of the restaurant's ordinary drink glasses.

Jane sets the glass down in front of Beth, who looks questioningly at Paul. He holds up his finger for quiet and nods to her. She tastes the wine and her eyes widen. She sips it again and turns to Jane. "This is wonderful."

She sets Paul's down. He tastes it and says, "This is fabulous, thank you." He touches her arm as he looks warmly into her eyes. Jane's insides melt and she bolts for the back.

Penny appears and asks them how their meal is. Beth has had one taste. "It's very good, almost perfect." Penny walks away and goes back to the kitchen. The chef watches her approach nervously, thinking of her threat. Penny pulls his face down to hers; French kisses him for half a minute, then turns and walks away. The cook stares after her retreating form. He vows to himself to return to his AA meetings that very night.

Andrea had finally found enough release to return to work, but kept obsessing about the young man with the wonderful eyes. Finally, she leaves the hostess station to ask Paul how his meal is. Paul smiles and says, "Excellent." She stands there not moving just watching them eat. Finally, Beth says to her, "Don't you have to seat people at the front?" She snaps out of her trance and hurries back.

Just in time for Jane to return again, a few hairs out of place. "How are your dinners?" Beth is getting pissed at the interruptions. "Our dinners would be fine if we had a chance to eat them." Jane looks at Paul in surprise.

"Jane, dear, perhaps you, Penny, and Andrea could just leave us alone for a while until we can finish our meals."

"Of course." Jane makes a dash back to the ladies room where she knows Penny to be. She bursts in as Penny is cumming, again. She pushes the door open to see Penny with her pants hanging off one ankle and no panties to be seen. Penny looks up in surprise, but makes no move to cover up.

Jane looks down on the dripping pussy and says, "They don't want us to bother them while they're eating."

Penny looks over her rapidly-breathing manager and says, "Well, then eat me." Jane drops to the floor and begins to lick her server's pussy. Penny has never had her pussy licked by a woman and Jane has never done it before. They learn rapidly together, and soon Penny is cumming in Jane's mouth, heaves up to deliver all her juices.

Jane looks at her watch. "That only took five minutes." They exchange looks, then seats, and Penny gets her first taste of pussy.


Paul and Beth split a slice of New York cheesecake accompanied by coffee cups filled with brandy. Jane and Penny now maintain a significant distance from the couple, but their vigilance is undiminished.

"Penny, I think he would like one."

"Jane, he's too young to like such things."

"We should at least offer!"

"What if it offends his date? What then?"

"We should at least offer. I am the manager."

Trumped, Penny says "Well, yes ma'am," saluting Jane in a weak military manner.

Jane goes into the manager's office and opens the safe. She opens the box and removes a Coronas Gigantes. These cigars are reserved for VIP customers. Jane can think of no better customer.

She carries the cigar out to Paul on a silver platter. She bows and offers it. "A cigar with your brandy, sir."

Beth looks at the long, thick cigar. "Paul, if you smoke that, you better enjoy it more than the kisses you won't get later."

Paul laughs. "Thank you, Jane, but I think I had better say no."

The thought "What a bitch!" crosses Jane's mind, but is obliterated by another smile from Paul.

"I think we should be going now."

"Would you like me to send one of the busboys to bring your car around?" Jane is broken-hearted they are leaving.

Paul smiles at Jane again. "No, that's alright, we can walk to the car. It's just outside." He helps Beth with her chair, and they walk toward the front.

Andrea smiles and stops them. "May I make a reservation for you for tomorrow? We would love to have you back."

"No, thanks, we'll just call when we need one."

Andrea scribbles on a card and hands it to Paul. "This is my home phone number. Call it if you need a reservation while the restaurant is closed. I'll come right down and write it in the book."

"I'll do that."

Embarrassed at all the attention, Paul leaves the entire fifty dollars as a tip. However, before he can get out the door, Jane discreetly returns the bill to his pocket. She grazes the gold ring on this hand in the process. Her face blossoms into a bright red, and she heads for the back again-though, this time, she grabs Penny's hand and drags her along.

As Paul and Beth walk to her car, Paul says, "Well, how was dinner?"

Beth shook her head. "It was amazing. Paul, I am a bit buzzed, let's drive over to the beach and park a while to let some of this alcohol burn off."

Paul looks at Beth as she opens the car doors. "Sounds like a winner to me."


Amed and Osama's truck drives across the abandoned base to a deserted building. Amed picks up a remote control and presses the button. A large door slides up, and the interior illumination casts a shadow of light onto the ground. Amed drives the truck inside. The door lowers and all is again dark.

Osama jumps out of the cab and enters the office just off the parking bay. He dials a number on a cell phone lying on the desk. When the other side answers he says in Arabic, "We have arrived safely with all our family together." He hangs up.

He looks at the truck and says to Amed, "I think I shall sample one of the American devil women."

Amed says, "Just one, Osama. I want the other when you are finished. And don't take too long; we pick up the new drivers in an hour."

"I shall do as you say, my brother, and return to you with sufficient time for you to enjoy the other devil whore. For, I do need at least those five minutes to cleanse myself."

Laughing good-naturedly at his brother's disgusted wave of dismissal, Osama closes the sliding door separating the cab from the cargo bay. He does not want Amed distracted by any screaming. He turns on the overhead light and inspects the two women lying strapped to the cots. Their bodies are young and unblemished. He smiles at the thought that this will not be true for long. He wonders if they are really missed by their families; from what his men reported, they were prostitutes of the worst sort and had led the King's daughter into their miserable business. They will certainly pay for this when the King learns of their sins.

Osama opens a small storage box and removes a small pre-filled hypodermic syringe. He rolls Mary-Kate slightly over and plunges the needle into her ass. He injects the antidote and a new drug into her. He stands over her and slowly removes his clothes. When he sees signs of her waking, he removes her restraints and inserts two fingers into her pussy. She is dry, but the new drug he has injected with the antidote will change this quickly.

Mary-Kate's breathing increases and she slowly shakes her head to clear the four days of sleep. "Mmm," she thinks, "someone is playing with my pussy." She automatically spreads her legs to welcome the sensation.

Osama feels her rush of liquid. Her easy response just confirms his opinion of her. His cock lengthens at the thought of her tight pussy with his cock buried in it. She moans and her hands take hold of her breasts, twisting her nipples. Osama is now fully erect. He mounts her small body and pushes his cock into her pussy. Mary-Kate pushes up her pelvis to accept the long, hard dick. As the cock sinks into her, arms encircle Osama and pull him down to her. She has yet to open her eyes.

Her first words are spoken as Osama is building his pace. "Oh, yes, fuck me."

Osama smiles at the thought of whom she is dreaming about. Probably one of the boys to soon be buried by their sobbing families. Osama had watched it all on television, the wailing and gnashing of the evil Americans on finding their sons butchered and left lying in their own filth in the whores' room, knowing he would be enjoying the bodies of the women soon. His nine-inch cock batters the young pussy beneath him, but the pussy's owner does not seem to notice her battering. Her heels are kicking Osama with such force, he knows he will be bruised tomorrow. Mary-Kate's eyes open and look at the large brown man fucking her. Waking up to strange men fucking her is not a novel enough experience to make her want him to stop.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.