Paul's Big Find - Cover

Paul's Big Find

Copyright© 2003 by Erotica Author

Chapter 21

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 21 - A collection of rings used to control the citizens of a newly colonized planet falls into an American teenagers hands. He doesn't care about colonizing Earth, he just wants to have fun. This is a long involved tale that crosses many lines and pulls in many unsuspecting celebrities and politicians.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Science Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Size   BBW   Violence  

King Fasil of South Aranbia was overjoyed at learning that his daughter Emira would room with two of her favorite American movie stars during her first year at Harvard-Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen. The king and his daughter had enjoyed viewing their movies together as she grew up. They laughed at the many adventures of the talented twins. Last August, she flew off to begin her schooling to become a doctor and to meet America's sweethearts. That was then.


This is now.

At three p.m. the alarm starts its staccato chirp. The sound stabs at the sleeping bodies for a full minute before they begin to stir.

"Shit for brains, would someone please turn off that fucking alarm clock?" Mary-Kate Olsen shoves the blanket off her face and rolls over, facing Emira who is lying next to her. She is in Emira's bed, and Emira is still sleeping. Mary-Kate stretches over to the night table and snaps off the alarm. She yanks the covers off the slumbering Emira and roughly shakes her. Mary-Kate notices she is causing Emira's large breasts to dance as she tries to bring her suitemate to consciousness. She reaches down and slips two fingers into Emira's pussy. This gets her moving. The olive-skinned girl rolls on her back. "God, Jason, not again? My pussy is too sore. Mmm, but you are good! Go ahead and fuck me if you need to."

Mary-Kate leans down and says, "Honey, Jason left hours ago. That boy's dick was so limp when he walked out of here, he won't get it up for a week."

"Well, then get down there and lick me. You have me worked up." Mary-Kate moves between Emira's legs and begins to tongue her bald pussy.

"Fuck yes, Mary-Kate. Eat me. Go down and suck my hole, baby. I've got at least four loads of cum in there. I think three of them are Jason's, but I remember getting fucked four times last night. Was I finally able to talk you into letting Frasier fuck me?"

Mary-Kate lifts her mouth, "Yes, but he fucked you in the ass, and I'm not licking there until you shower."

Emira pulls Mary-Kate's mouth back down to her pussy and holds it there. Emira is beginning to wake up and get into it when the door opens and Ashley walks in pulling a forty something woman by the hand. Both are naked and the older woman stares at Mary-Kate's effort between the dark-skinned girl's legs. She has a prime view of Mary-Kate's little ass. Ashley pulls the woman over to the bed and tells her to climb on Emira's face. The red-head slips up on the bed and hovers her pussy over Emira's face. Emira, feeling the motion on the bed, opens her eyes and looks up the woman. "Who the fuck are you?"

Ashley peek under the woman's pussy and says, "This is Angela. She's our lawyer. We had to meet last night to go over our latest video deal, "The Olsens' do the Packers," and she stayed over last night. She eats pussy like a pro and can drive a strap-on from here to paradise. She's been fucking Mary-Kate and me longer than we can legally say. If you can get Mary-Kate out of your cunt, you can try her."

Emira pulled Mary-Kate up by the hair. "Let Angela have a chance. You fucking live down there." Mary-Kate is miffed at missing more muff, but she gets up and plops down on a chair by the bed.

"Angela, turn around, and let's sixty-nine."

"I would enjoy that, honey."

Ashley says, as Angela turns and starts licking Emira. "Angela, did you know the Emira is a real princess?"

Angela, muffled by the pussy in her face, asks, "Who does your legal work?"

Ashley looks at the sullen Mary-Kate. "Mary-Kate, we've got twenty minutes to make our next class. Put some fucking clothes on and let's go."

A disgruntled Mary-Kate tramps into her room. The neat room was a sign the maid had just been there. She pulls a micro-mini skirt out of one drawer and skins it up her hips, then struggles into a tube top. Taking a moment to adjust it around her tits, she finally steps into a pair of Prada sandals and looks at her sister, impatiently. "Okay, let's fucking go."


The phone rings in the Mathews' home. Carol answers, "Hello?"

"Mrs. Mathews, this is Paul."

"Why, hello Paul." Her voice comes out like the purr of a pure-bred cat being stroked.

"I think it's time I talked to Wanda and Molly. They're still at your house, aren't they?"

"Yes, they are. We kept them here last night until you could decide what to do with them." She fondly remembers Wanda skill with her strap-on last night; she knows Bob will remember it for a long time, too.

"Send them down to our hot tub house. I'm going to talk to them about their futures."

"I'll send them over right now."

"Oh, is Beth there?"

"Yes, she's upstairs."

"Could I talk to her, please?"

"Sure." She shouts up the stairs for her daughter to pick up the phone.

"Hello?"

"Beth, Paul."

"Hello, Paul."

"I was wondering if you would like to go out with me. We could have dinner somewhere and maybe take in movie."

"I would love to. Let me check on the car and I'll call you back."

"Great."

"Ok. Bye."

"Bye."

After hanging up the phone, Carol walks down to the basement guest room and knocks. At a muffled sound she enters, the coaches are on the bed in a sixty-nine. Their cries and moans show they are near their peaks. Carol watches them climax. The two roll apart and see Carol.

"Don't you two ever stop?" Carol is amazed at their activity after last night-each must have cum a half-dozen times.

"We've got nothing else to do." Wanda looks at Carol with a hungry eye. Carol looks at her as a lioness would a wounded wildebeest. Wanda drops her eyes and waits for Carol's order.

"Paul wants you both in the hot tub house next door right away."

The two new ring wearers jump out of bed and put on shorts and tee shirts. They have developed the same habit of no underwear as have the other wearers. They hold hands and walk out of the room.

Carol sniffs the air and wonders how long they have been having sex in the room. The smell of it hangs in the air. Carol's pussy reacts to the scent and begins to moisten. She walks up the stairs and finds Bob sitting in the living room reading the newspaper. She kneels at his feet and unzips his pants. She doesn't notice Beth watching from the top of the stairs. She watches for a few minutes and then returns to her room.


Pete is bored. He has just finished his homework. He is also horny. Connie and Stephanie are at the mall and Beth, he thinks, is in her room doing homework. He is standing by his window when he sees Wanda and Molly walk across his backyard over to the Davis'. He leans out the window and sees them go into the hot tub house. Well, he thinks, this could be interesting. He got a chance to fuck Molly yesterday and would love to ply his pole into Wanda. He has never fucked a woman as old as his mother. It would be a new experience.

He stows his homework in his backpack and goes down the stairs. At the bottom he hears a moaning sound coming from the living room. He stops and slowly turns toward the sound. He sneaks up the door and peaks around. His father is sitting on the sofa and his mother is on her knees between his legs giving him a blowjob. She is taking long strokes, swallowing almost all his father's cock on a circuit.

Carol is topless. She has removed her blouse so Bob can see her tits while she sucks him. Pete has never seen his mother's tits before. They are full and sway while she works on his father's cock. Pete is rooted to the spot. He thinks, maybe they'll fuck.


Paul is soaking in the hot tub when Wanda and Molly enter. Paul raises his head and looks at the coaches. "Take off your clothes and join me."

The ladies quickly strip off their brief attire. Paul inspects their bodies. They have dissimilar figures, he observes: Wanda is tall and slim, and Molly is short and compactly muscular. They step into the hot tub and sit by him. Paul motions them closer. They cuddle into him.

"You both are now members of my family. Your primary concern in your lives now is the welfare of your new family. Tomorrow you will return to your teaching jobs. Wanda, you will treat your students as team members, not slaves. I want you to tone down the activity of your little sex club. We don't need the attention at the school if you become exposed. Do you understand?"

They both nod.

Paul stands and sits back on the side of the tub. He looks at Molly, who is watching his cock hang there limply. "Would you get me hard, Molly?" She laughs and turns toward him, leaning down and pulling the head of his cock into her mouth. She sucks and washes his cock with her tongue. Paul's cock fills with blood and hardens quickly.

He pulls Molly up, turns her around and pulls her down. He positions his cock, and she slides down until she's sitting on his balls. He runs his ring over her clit and feels her cum.


Pete is still peaking around the door into the living room. His mother has stripped and his father is lying down on the couch. Carol mounts Bob and begins to fuck him. He is watching his father's cock plow through his mother's hairless pussy. She is bouncing and telling Bob to "fuck her hot cut with his big dick."

Bob strains, "Ride my cock, babe. Squeeze your cunt, and fuck my cock."

"Bob, let's have you be Pete."

Bob looks up at his wife and says, "Oh, Mom, you feel so good on my cock."

"Pete, shove that giant cock of yours up your mother. Fuck her good."

Pete's cock is harder than he has ever known. He hears his mother talk about fucking him. It's more than he can stand, and he has to get out before he fills his shorts with cum. He hears his mother start to cum, screaming for her son to fuck her hard as he silently opens the back door. He heads for the hot tub house.


Wanda is masturbating while sitting on the side of the hot tub, watching Paul fuck Molly. She has a close-up view of Paul's cock as it strokes into Molly's dripping pussy. She's adding her encouragement. "Fuck her, Paul. Fill the little bitch's cunt. She loves a big cock in her, pumping her up. I've filled that cunt enough with my strap-on."

"Oh, Paul, you've got a great cock. It fucks me so good. It's so big and hard. Deep, Paul, take me deep. Ram it inside me."

Paul pulls her hips down and shoves his cock so the head enters her cervix. Molly starts moaning loudly.

The door to the hot tub house opens and Pete steps in. His eyes get saucer-sized as he takes in Molly starting to cum on Paul's cock, and Wanda furiously fingering her clit. His cock is still hard in his pants as he watches the women cum. Paul holds his load and lets Molly down to save his cum for the next round.

"Hi, Pete. Take off your clothes and join us." Pete strips and climbs into the tub with his cock waving hello to Wanda and Molly.

Molly points at Pete's cock and says, "See, I told you it was fucking huge." Wanda eyes are on the foot-long flesh colored monster. She glides through the water and wraps her hand around Pete's cock.

"You're just a kid." Wanda is surprised at his age and his small body size. Wanda, taller than Pete, leans down and kisses the young boy. She is surprised at his ability to kiss. His tongue brushes hers around in her mouth. His hands come up and caress her tits. He breaks the kiss and whispers in her ear, "Suck my cock."

Wanda looks down at the throbbing beast. She eagerly lowers her mouth to the head of his cock. Her mouth waters as she stares at its length and width. Her fingers encircle his cock, and she pumps it along the shaft from the head to his balls. Her cunt is quickly mixing its liquids with the hot tub water. Drops of his cum run down the shaft.

"You're leaking cum. You must be very horny. You want me to suck this big dick?"

"Yeah, take it in your mouth."

Wanda bows her head and kisses the wet cum on the head. Her tongue laps up his cream. Wanda, whose taste in lovers runs to young women, eagerly swallows the sweet male juice, so tasty her tongue fetches more to her mouth. Her pussy tingles with the anticipation of having his long hard dick in her cunt.

Her mouth slides down onto the hardness of Pete's cock. She stops at the bottom with her mouth stuffed around his thick dick. Wanda shuts her eyes and savors the sensation.

"Oh, yeah, Wanda, that feels so good! Suck harder, my cock's so hard."

Wanda keeps her eyes closed to shut out the world and to let the taste of his cock soak into her senses. She wants to fuck. "Pete, I want you to cum in my cunt."

Pete is agreeable. He pulls Wanda up and he goes over and sits next to Paul who still has Molly in his lap. She was facing the action of her boss sucking Pete's giant cock. She's close to cumming and tries to hold off so she can see Pete plant his huge cock in Wanda's cunt.

Wanda sits up on the side and Pete moves between her legs. His erection slides up her stomach giving her a preview of how far his cock will get inside of her. Pete lifts her legs to point skyward and pulls back to drop the end of his cock to the opening of her pussy. Wanda's hand positions the fat cock between the spread lips.

Wanda whispers, "Push." Pete nudges his cock inside her. Wanda feels him gently thrusting. Every three or four strokes his cock moves deeper. He has three inches in when Wanda moans, "Oh, Pete, it's so big. Take it easy. It's a fucking monster, but it feels so fucking good."

Pete has half in Wanda, and he can't believe how hot she is. She is tight for an old broad, he thinks. He flexes his ass muscles and drives another two inches into Wanda. "Oh, my god, marry me, you little stud."

He pulls out almost all the way, to the groans of Wanda, and in one powerful stroke drives for the bottom. Wanda shrieks as the cock spreads her open. Molly, on the verge of cumming, looks at Wanda and moans, "It's fucking incredible, isn't it?"

Wanda whimpers, "Yeah, I never thought I would get it all. Pound me lover, give it all to me." His cock stuffs her completely. He leans forward and sucks her nipples. She arms encircle Pete and she digs her fingernails into his back. Pete snaps back at the pain, and without thinking slams back to say "stop". He starts a hard, fast rhythm ramming his hard young cock into Wanda's hot, tight cunt.

"That's it, Pete. Fuck it. Give it all to me."

Wanda wraps her arms and legs round his small body. Grinding her feet into his ass, she intensely thrusts her cunt up to the satisfying fucking Pete is giving her.

"Pete I need to cum. I am so hot. Fuck me harder."

Pete increases the speed and length of his thrusts into her cunt. Wanda's cunt spasms around Pete's driving cock. Pete gets stiffer and Wanda's orgasm surges through her body. Her cunt sucks on Pete's cock and his orgasm explodes with a thick stream of jizz squirting from the end of his pumping cock, deep inside Wanda's cunt. A white ring of cum seeps out around the junction of his cock and Wanda's cunt, and slowly runs down her ass to the top of the hot tub. Wanda is still uncontrollably pumping her cunt to draw out all of Pete's essence. As the ecstasy wanes for Wanda, she looks over and sees that Molly and Paul have stopped to watch them.

Molly is still sitting, facing away from Paul as she starts her rocking motion. Wanda watches as she recovers from her shattering orgasm. She wants to go over and help Molly. With Molly riding Paul backward, she can easily kneel down in front of her, suck on her clit and help her get off. Pete pulls his cock from Wanda's pussy and a large blob of cum drops into the waters of the hot tub.

Paul drives his cock into Molly, and the hard pole starts to spray cum into Molly convulsing pussy. Paul pinches her nipples as his cock empties his balls into the young student-teacher.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.