Paul's Big Find - Cover

Paul's Big Find

Copyright© 2003 by Erotica Author

Chapter 20

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 20 - A collection of rings used to control the citizens of a newly colonized planet falls into an American teenagers hands. He doesn't care about colonizing Earth, he just wants to have fun. This is a long involved tale that crosses many lines and pulls in many unsuspecting celebrities and politicians.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Science Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Size   BBW   Violence  

Back home, Sarah sits on her son's lap, looking at him somewhat solemnly. "Paul, what are we going to do with those two teachers? They're rather stupid and not especially good company."

Paul takes a moment to enjoy the feel of his mother on his lap before answering. "Well, Mom, I don't dare let them out of my control again -- you saw what happened last time! But, since we have lots of rings left yet, I figure we just let them keep theirs and send them back to work."

"Connie and Stephanie are not going to be happy over this."

"Yeah, but I'll get them to understand my decision."

Sarah loves the sound of the phrase 'my decision.' Her son was growing into his role as a leader! His decisiveness has her getting wet. "Your father was certainly proud of you. He said that you handled yourself well and proved you can be trusted to act properly under fire."

"I'm glad he took Connie out to take her mind off things."

"Yes, I'm sure he will have something special for her." She smiles thinking about exactly WHAT he might have for the girl, then gets a glint in her eye. "Paul, let's go down to the family room. I may have something special for you." She rocks her bottom on Paul's hard cock and stands up. She takes his hand, and they walk downstairs to the basement.

The family room has a big-screen TV at one end, a futon, a couple of beanbag chairs, and a large wooden box in the center of the room that Sarah usually kept covered by a quilt. Greg had built a top that let it act as a card table. Greg's grandfather had built the box in the mid-1900s and it was about the only thing in the house that qualified as an antique.

Sarah guides Paul to the box. She kneels before him in tribute to his leadership. His mother unzips his slacks and lowers his pants and underwear to the floor. He lifts his legs in turn as she gathers the clothes and lays them on the futon.

"Sit down, Paul."

She stands before him and lowers the straps of her sundress. Her arms cross and lower the top to below her breasts. Paul pulls her to him, his mouth seeking her nipple; it stiffens and expands at the contact. He lowers the dress until it clears her hips and falls to the floor. His hands grasp her ass cheeks as he suckles at her breasts. He loves to fondle his mother's ass. Sarah's arms encircle his head and she savors his mouth on her breasts.

She slips downward and kneels at his feet. His mother lowers her mouth to his erect cock and draws the head into her mouth. He gasps at her warm mouth, that moist cavern surrounding his cock. Her head bobs in his lap as she shows her appreciation of his role in today's crisis. She sucks the length of his cock into her mouth and he feels himself slide into her throat.

He is ready. She needs him in her. His mother rises and moves over him. His cock finds her pussy and she lowers it down around him.

"Paul, you made me so proud today. Fuck me. Put your cum deep inside me. Let me ride your hard cock. I want you to fill me."

Paul leans her back and sucks a nipple into his mouth. Today was exciting and stressful. Her breasts bring him comfort and relaxation as he moves his mouth between them. He slowly guides her hips in the motion of their fucking. His cock has been in her enough times now for their fucking to seem natural and relaxed. Their love is softly expressed in the liquid sounds her pussy makes as he strokes her.

"Mmmm, Paul, I want to feel your cum fill me up. Cum for me."

He increases his pace. He must give her what she asks. It is a small gift to place his seed into her. She leans over him enveloping his head in her breasts. He brings his arms fully around her and earnestly forces his cock up her pussy.

"I am going to cum, Paul. Please give me your cum. I can't hold on, honey."

"Here it is, Mom." Paul releases into her. Spurt after spurt he launches into his mother's cunt.

She cums hard on him. Her pussy sucks the cum from his balls to its place inside her. Sarah lifts off her son and their combined juices flow onto the quilt. Sarah isn't worried about having to wash their mess from it tomorrow.

"I may even add some more on my own!" she thinks.


Beth is pissed. She can't believe Coach Harper is at her dinner table. This bitch had made Beth's life miserable when she played on the coach's team. She could have taken "miserable" if the team had won, but they lost most of their games. Why was she sitting across from the coach? Who is this Molly Hanover? She doesn't know Molly, but anyone with Coach Harper can't be great.

Coach Harper turns to her almost as if she heard Beth's thoughts. "Beth, I want to apologize for my behavior when I was your coach. I was overly harsh with the team, yet didn't do a thing to actually help you girls get any better. As a result, we didn't win and we didn't have fun. Then, I went and singled Connie out for special torment, just because of things that happened years ago. I was a bad coach on both parts. I want you to know I apologize deeply for this."

Beth just glares distrustfully at the coach in response. When a couple moments pass without her hearing a word from the girl, Carol turns to prompt her daughter.

"Well?"

Beth mutters, "I accept your apology."

The plates are passed and everyone starts to eat. Molly is sitting next to Pete. Trying to be more pleasant to everyone, as she passes the plates to Pete, she gives him a mile-wide smile. Pete smiles back and easily appreciates Molly's good looks. He looks over her body, at her tits molded by her tight tee shirt.

Molly hands him a plate of peas; she looks down and notices a rather large lump in the crotch of his pants. Pete follows her gaze, thinking, she's checking me out. The chicken plate passes and she gives him another of those big smiles, and another glance down. Pete's cock is filling with blood at the thought of the student-teacher checking him out. Molly notices the growth.

Salad and potatoes make their way by, and Pete is in full erection. A foot-long pecan log stuffed in his pocket. Molly can't help but keep glancing down at his "log". It can't get smaller, since Pete knows she is looking, and her staring makes him harder.

Carol asks Molly twice before she hears a question about her parents. Molly gives some vague answer, managing to only look at Pete's erection twice. Molly subtly lowers her hand into her lap. She slowly moves her hand over until it's resting on Pete's thigh. Her hand travels up only a couple of inches until it meets the head of his cock. Pete scoots up closer to the table. Beth is the only one who could possibly see Molly actions, and Pete is pretty sure she is not going to give him away.

Molly can't believe the cock this young man has! She wonders if he's fucked anyone yet. She imagines they are lying out on a beach, a nude beach, the cock is reaching for the sky and she lowers herself on it. In her dream, she takes all of his cock and rides him until he fills her from the huge balls that must hang under that monster...

Carol looks at her. "Molly, are you alright?"

"Yes. I'm just a bit flushed from all the excitement today."

"Would you like to lay down? We have a nice cool guest room in the basement if you would like to take a nap."

"I think I might like that. Would you mind if Pete would show me where it is?"

"No. Would you mind Pete?"

Pete is also sweating. "Are you all right," his mother asks.

"Yes. The food is a little spicy for me."

"If you say so." His mother sounds less than convinced.

Pete rises, holding his napkin over his middle. Molly thinks it like trying to hide the Washington Monument with a curtain. Pete heads for the stairs with Molly right behind.

The guest room is on the other side of the basement from the stairs. Pete opens the door to let Molly pass. However, Molly practically tackles the boy, shoving him into the room and closing the door behind them. She keeps one hand fondling his crotch during the whole maneuver.

She looks at it and says, "This is the biggest cock I've ever seen! At least, a real one; the coach has a strap-on that you could have posed for." Pete doesn't really react to this; he has simply heard it too many times from too many girls. Molly is expecting to seduce a virgin in his family's guest room. Molly doesn't realize what she is actually holding in her hand is an experienced weapon of pleasure, accustomed to securing every orgasm from a pussy that is possible. Molly reaches down and unzips Pete's pants, opens the fly, and releases the snake.

Molly kneels down and puts both hands on the shaft. She lifts the weight of his cock to her mouth and begins trying to suck it. Pete looks at the college student on her knees sucking his cock. This is his oldest seduction technique. He decides to have a little fun with her.

"Molly, what are you doing? Isn't this nasty putting my wiener in your mouth?"

"No, Pete, this is something I love to do; it's not nasty, your cock is very clean." She begins stroking him with her hand.

"Molly, you used a bad word."

"Cock isn't a bad word. Haven't you ever had your cock sucked?"

"Of course not, my mother would never approve of this."

"You like how it feels don't you?"

"Yes, it does, but it's not right." Molly gives up trying to talk and suck and starts just stroking him.

"Do you know why I'm doing this?"

"No... to make me feel good?"

"Yes, there's that, but I want to get your cock as hard as possible."

"Why?"

"I want you to fuck me."

"Molly! You used the f-word."

"Oh, Pete, there's nothing wrong with using the f-word when you're really going to fuck."

"You used it again!"

Molly is starting to get pissed at the stupid kid. "That's because we're going to fuck now."

"How do we do that?" Pete is having trouble not breaking up laughing.

Molly gets on the bed on all fours, her ass facing Pete. "Climb up behind me and put your cock in my pussy."

"Where's that?"

"Move up close behind me. Closer." She reaches under herself and takes Pete's cock in hand. She fits the head into her pussy.

"Okay, Pete, now push." Pete slowly applies pressure and the head of his dick spreads her lips. A bit more pressure and the head slips inside.

"Oh, fuck," Molly, wheezes. Pete's heard it all before, two more inches and Molly's moaning. Pete drives on down to the bottom in one long stroke.

"Molly, is this fucking? Are we fucking now?"

"Not quite. Fucking is when you pull your cock out and the push it back in quickly until you cum." Pete starts slowly withdrawing his cock.

"Like this?" He is fully out and rather quickly pops his cock back to the bottom.

"Oh, fuck yes." Molly grunts. "You are fucking huge! Hit me again."

Pete draws it out and slams it back in."

"Fuck me," this time much louder. Pete can see that, after just three strokes, Molly is starting to lose it.

"Don't be so loud. My Mom might hear." He slams his cock into her again.

"Oh, my, fucking, God," Molly is getting louder.

"You're too loud." He slams her pussy with his cock again and slaps her ass.

She gives a short shriek at the slap. He fucks into her again harder.

The door opens a crack and his father's head appears. "Could you two hold it down? They're going to hear you upstairs."

Pete looks at his father and quickly thinks, hold it down, he said, he didn't say stop. So, Pete keeps fucking Molly.

"Oh, fuck Bob, he sure can fuck." Molly looked at Bob, moaning loudly.

Bob walks over to her and says, "Molly, you've got be quieter. They'll hear you upstairs. We needed some drinks from the refrigerator down here, and I heard you."

"You don't mind Dad?"

"Son, from the boner I saw in your pants when you went down here and knowing Molly, I would have been surprised if you hadn't." Pete is still driving his cock into Molly.

"Fuck me, Pete, stop talking and fuck me." She is louder than before.

Bob says, "Only one thing's going to shut her up."

"What's that, Dad?"

Bob walks around the bed and climbs on. He pulls down his zipper and pulls out his cock. "This," and sticks it in Molly's mouth. Molly instantly goes to work on the familiar cock. Bob looks down and sees his son's cock working Molly's pussy. "Pete, that's some dick you've got there."

"Thanks, Dad. You've go a nice one yourself."

"Fuck, son, mine's not in your league."

Molly's no longer screaming. Bob's dick is muffling the noise to a manageable level. When Pete shoves her forward, she's taking Bob's cock down her throat.

"Pete, we don't have too long here. Some one's going to come looking for us."

"Okay, Dad," and the two Mathews' cocks go to work in the young teacher. Pete and Bob concentrate and swiftly approach orgasm. Molly is squealing into Bob's dick as she cums.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.