Paul's Big Find - Cover

Paul's Big Find

Copyright© 2003 by Erotica Author

Chapter 19

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 19 - A collection of rings used to control the citizens of a newly colonized planet falls into an American teenagers hands. He doesn't care about colonizing Earth, he just wants to have fun. This is a long involved tale that crosses many lines and pulls in many unsuspecting celebrities and politicians.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Science Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Size   BBW   Violence  

Assistant Coach Molly Headland is watching Connie and Stephanie finish the last of the thirty-five laps that Coach Harper gave them after today's practice. The coach is tough on the two girls, she thinks. It oughta teach them not to make a videotape of them fucking the coach, and then try blackmailing her. Molly is wet with anticipation of this afternoon's events.

Molly counts out their last lap. Coach Harper carefully explained to her last night what she was to do with the girls. During the briefing, she had been naked and tied to the Coach's bed with her ass in the air. Every time she made a mistake in reciting a detail of the plan, the coach flayed her with a belt. As she sits in the stands watching the girls walk to her, she rocks her ass on the hardwood bench, still feeling that tenderness. Connie and Stephanie are exhausted; their shirts are stuck to their bodies from sweat. Molly's feels a twinge in her pussy at the sight of their hard nipples in the wet tee shirts.

"Let's go girls. The coach wants to see you now."

The girls trudge behind Molly and enter the coach's office.

Coach Harper regards the girls briefly, and then acts like she's having a moment of grudging sympathy. "Here girls, drink these and then we'll talk." She hands over two bottles of water from a cooler on her desk. Too tired to be suspicious of why the coach is suddenly being nice, the girls drink down the entire bottles -- which contain 100mg of andritane, a fast-acting sedative.

"I want to talk to you about your attitudes -- but that would require you have attitudes." The coach is only half paying attention to her ass chewing; she is carefully watching the girls. "You have no desire to do your best. You walk through drills. You can't make the shots." Connie and Stephanie start to wobble; Molly pushes two chairs behind them and helps them sit.

Connie realizes something is wrong when she can't lift her arm. She stares at two, then three images of the coach, and then passes out. The two girls slump together. Molly keeps them from falling. The coach moves to the bookcase hiding her secret chamber's door, rolls it aside and reaches for the lock. She spins the lock's dial with practiced ease and opens the door, reaches inside and flips on a light.

She walks back to the sleeping girls. Coach Harper props up Stephanie and says, "Help me get Connie to the room." Molly lifts Connie under her arms, holding her by her soft breasts. Wanda gives Molly a knowing look, while she takes her feet. They carry her over to the door and set her on the floor. The duo pick up Stephanie and set her next to Connie. The coach ducks to get through the low doorway and she pulls Connie into the small room. They go back and pull Stephanie inside.


Paul is lying back on Peggy's bed. Peggy is between his legs, working to raise another hard-on. She's running her tongue along his cock, working to fill it with blood. She moves down and licks his balls, sucking one then the other into her mouth. She wants his dick hard, so she slides down farther and probes his ass with her tongue.

"Oh, fuck, Peggy, that's hot. Lick my ass." Pam looks up from his nipple to see her sister's tongue rimming him.

"Peggy, lick his ass. Get him hard so he can fuck us again." She had gotten his first load. Not that she had any now. Peggy had pushed her down and licked all his cum from her cunt. Pam wondered where Peggy had learned to lick a pussy so well.

Paul looks down at his cock and visualizes it hard, standing straight and tall. Moments later it grows to full height.

"Great! Fuck me." Peggy goes down on hands and knees in front of him. He moves behind her and pushes his cock into her pussy. Pam quickly lies down in front of Peggy and pulls her talented tongue to her wet cunt.

"Eat me Peggy." After today, the sisters will be closer than ever.


"Molly, make sure she is tied down tightly. I don't want her getting loose right when I'm about to fuck her. I'll get two blindfolds from the armoire."

Molly yanks on the restraints holding Connie to one of the two tables in the room. Wanda ensures Stephanie isn't going anywhere: she takes one of the blindfolds and wraps it around her head. The moveable tables are set now, so the girls are positioned head-to-head.

The coaches check their work: each girl tied down, hands and feet, blindfolded and gagged. Wanda pulls out a tattoo transfer and applies the coach's logo to an area of skin just above the pussy of each girl. The WH symbol will let the girls know who owns them. While the marks will come off in a week or so, Wanda gives Molly a sewing needle to create the impression they are real.

"Molly, get the inhaler. It's time to wake them up."

Wanda sprays the contents of the inhaler in the girls' noses. As they start to wake, Wanda and Molly use the needles to poke their skin on the tattoos as if inking them.

Stephanie comes out of the darkness to sharp stabbing pains in her pussy. When she opens her eyes to the backside of the blindfold, she screams around the gag in her mouth. Wanda moves by her head and says, "There, done. You've now been tattooed with the mark of Wanda Harper. Like many girls before you, you are now mine."

Wanda moves behind Molly and hugs her. "We're going to teach these little girls a lesson, aren't we?"

Molly moves the coach's hands to her breasts and leans back into the coach. "Yes ma'am."

Molly takes Connie and Wanda takes her old enemy's daughter. They pull short stools over to the ends of the tables between the girls' feet. The restraints hold their smooth young legs open. Wanda runs her hands up Stephanie's legs almost touching her pussy. Stephanie struggles; she knows who is touching her, but she doesn't understand why. We have the tape, she thinks, but that doesn't seem to matter.

Wanda leans in and plants a soft kiss on Stephanie's pussy lips. Normally, this would have turned her on, but she knows something is up. This crazy woman is not just going to lick me and make me come like a lover, Stephanie thinks; I just hope that with whatever she does the pain isn't too bad.

Wanda opens a small drawer in the table. She removes a large paperclip, one of those with the legs you squeeze to open the mouth. Stephanie feels Wanda moving one of her soft pussy lips into the clip's mouth. Wanda looks up at Molly, who is in a similar position at Connie's pussy. Wanda nods, and they both release the legs.

The girls scream into their gags, as the pressure on the delicate tissue is horrendous. Molly and Wanda each pull another clip from the small cache and attach them in sync on the other side. The gags drown more screams. Connie and Stephanie are now terrified of what these two crazy bitches could be capable. Another set of clips go on the left lips near the top of their pussies. The young girls' bodies are writhing in pain. A fourth clip is attached on the right top of each of their pussies.

Each woman pulls a fifth clip from the drawers. Wanda lines hers up carefully. Stephanie's clit is between the jaws. Wanda pushes it down into her flesh to ensure a good grip. Steph feels where the clip is and knows what's coming. She screams before Wanda releases the legs; her scream draws out into a long soprano note muffled in the gag. Connie joins her. The dual screams make the coaches' pussies very wet.

They move together to the center of the table and test each other's wetness. Licking their fingers, they smile and move to a small table and sit down. Molly opens a small refrigerator under the table, and removes two glasses and a pitcher. Molly sets two martini glasses on the table and pours the ladies their first Manhattan.

Each takes a sip of their drink, and, taking the glasses with them, walks over to the armoire. Setting her drink on a small shelf, Molly turns to the coach and removes her clothing. She places it neatly into the cabinet. She removes a black garter belt and fastens it around Wanda's waist. Molly removes a black silk stocking and kneels before Wanda. She carefully rolls the stocking. Wanda lifts her leg and points her toe and Molly, with loving care, rolls the stocking up her leg. She quickly attaches the garters. The second stocking is rolled up Wanda's leg and the clips attached.

Molly removes a black corset from a hanger and wraps it around her partner. She carefully pulls the laces tight and the coach's body narrows at the waist, and her breasts flow over the top. As Molly laces the corset, the women listen to the cries and moans of the girls lying on the tables. The sounds are making Wanda rather warm. The young woman pulls a wisp of black material from a small drawer and kneels for Wanda to insert her feet. Molly pulls up the panties; the triangle barely covers Wanda's pussy and the rest is simple string.

Molly pulls a pair of black pumps from the floor of the cabinet and kneels to put them on the coach. She can smell the coach's aroused pussy directly in front of her. Molly smells another odor, and knows from this that her pussy is just as wet as the coach's.

Wanda sets her drink down, and Molly picks hers up. The coach dresses Molly in identical undergarments. The ladies' glasses are empty, and they and the pitcher are returned to the refrigerator.

The women walk back to their girls and sit down on the stools. They slowly remove the clips and drop them into small vials of alcohol mounted under the tables.

As the clips are removed, the blood flows back into the tortured tissues and the girls give up a last scream. The women lean forward and enclose the clits of the young girls with their tongues. They spend several minutes softly sucking the abused tissues to ease the pain. Within seconds of each other Connie and Stephanie have quiet, but strong orgasms.


Paul is lying on his back; Pam is riding his cock while he licks Peggy's pussy. They have been fucking for close to an hour and the girls show no signs of slowing down. Paul has cum once in each girl's pussy, and Pam wants more. Pam is facing away from him and her round ass bounces on him a she races for her orgasm. Peggy jumps off of his face and leans down to his ear.

"I want to try something." Paul looks at her and nods. He thinks, who the fuck cares what she wants to try. It's her sister.

Peggy leans over to her nightstand and opens a drawer. She pulls out an enormous bottle of baby oil. Paul looks at the bottle and then at Peggy, raising an eyebrow.

She sticks her tongue out at him and laughs. She straddles his chest and stands on her knees, facing Pam's back. She pours some baby oil on her fingers and then reaches under her sister's ass. Pam stops fucking him for a moment and looks back at Peggy.

"Peggy, I can't believe you're sticking your finger in my ass." Peggy slips a second finger in and slowly starts to finger fuck Pam.

"That's good, Peggy," Pam is panting at the action in her ass. "Push them in gently." Peggy picks up the movement and soon the two are double fucking her.

Peggy hands Paul the bottle of oil and indicates for him to put some oil in her palm. He pops the top and fills the palm of her hand. He watches her reach down to the base of this cock and wraps her hand around it on Pam's upstrokes. He gets the idea now. Taking advantage of Pam's high lifts off Paul's cock; she gets oil all along the surface.

Waiting for the right moment, when Pam is at the top of the stroke, she pushes Pam's ass up a bit. Paul's cock pops out of her pussy, and Peggy pulls it back a couple of inches so that, when the frustrated Pam sits back down, three inches of his cock goes up her ass.

"Fuck, Peggy, what are you doing?"

"I put his dick in your ass."

"I fucking know you put his dick in my ass. It's a big dick and I've got a pretty tight ass."

"Sis, you ever been fucked in the ass?"

"Yes, a couple of times, but the boys were smaller than Paul. Here, give me a minute." Pam leans back and slowly lowers her body. Peggy is seriously impressed as Paul's big dick disappears up her sister's ass.

"Oh, fuck, that's good!" Pam starts up and knows that she's going to have trouble sitting it the morning, but it's so worth it right now.


The ladies move back to the table, pull out the glasses and pitcher, and pour another round of Manhattans. They move back to the armoire. Molly, again, places her glass on the shelf; Wanda is always served first. She kneels and lowers Wanda's panties and returns them to their small drawer. From a larger drawer, near the bottom, Molly pulls a black harness. She holds it out for the coach to step into and pulls up the rubber straps. Molly returns to the drawer and removes a twelve-inch black dildo and slides the head through the hole in the harness. Wanda moves to the mirror on the wall and looks at herself dressed in a black corset and stockings, with a matching cock.

Wanda sets her drink on the shelf and, in a couple of minutes; Molly is also "hanging twelve."

Connie and Stephanie are quiet on the tables. Their orgasms have relieved some of the worry and pain. The coaches bring their cocks to the tables.

Wanda presses a button under the table and two chains with metal fasteners at the bottom descend from the ceiling at each end of the table. Wanda clips a fastener onto each leg restraint. Then she pulls the cotter pins holding the leg restraints to the table, and pushes another button. The chains rise up into the ceiling, pulling the girls' legs up into the air, exposing their round bottoms. Wanda releases her button when Stephanie's ass just starts to lift from the table. Her finger moves to an adjacent button. The chains in the ceiling move toward Stephanie's head until her feet are over her tits. Stephanie's ass and pussy are now completely open for the coaches' pleasure. Wanda can see that Molly has completed Connie's positioning.

Wanda reaches for the lube dispenser, an item she had built into this table when she designed it. She fills her hand with the slippery substance. The oil makes the black cocks gleam under the lights. They are almost ready. The ladies open another drawer in the tables and each extracts a twelve-inch cord with a round metal fastener on the one end, similar to one a necklace would have, but much larger; at the other end was another of the paperclips. The circular fastener is secured to a ring on the strap-on harness. The cord hangs down between the coaches and the girls, for now.

Wanda puts the head of the dildo into Stephanie's pussy and slowly enters her. The woman reaches up and releases the gag. She wants to hear Stephanie scream.

When Molly releases Connie's gag, she says immediately, "My brother's going to seriously fuck you up over this."

Wanda laughs, "Is that before or after you both get your brains fucked out. We've never had anyone ever want anything more than a repeat of this. We are going to fuck you two little girls until you cannot think or speak anymore." Wanda notches the cock into her pussy and drives it deep.

Stephanie looks up at Wanda, whose dildo is buried in her cunt, "I don't know Connie, but I think Pete has a bigger cock that she does."

"Pete, who?" Wanda asks.

"Our boyfriend, his cock is bigger than yours."

Molly is intrigued, "I don't fucking believe it. We're going to fuck you both like you've never fucked a boy."

Wanda pulls out and slides back into Stephanie, who says, "I'm not sure I feel that. Connie, can you feel someone putting their cock into you?"

"I can't be sure."

Wanda and Molly pull up the dangling strings and return the clips to their clits. They feel that.


Paul is exhausted. He's fucked both sisters for more than two hours, and right now he's deep into Peggy's ass and her sister is fucking her pussy with a dildo she got from her mother's room.

Peggy is incoherent, screaming and shouting obscenities at Paul to get him to ram her ass harder and faster. She yells at her sister, "Fuck my pussy, you cunt, can't you fuck me any harder than that. Fuck it!" When Pam doesn't pump the dildo harder, Peggy pulls back and slaps her ass hard. Pam finds more strength and savagely fucks her sister with the dildo.

Paul finally musters up the strength and cums again. Shooting what little cum he has left into Peggy's ass. She feels his contractions and cums again. She's completely lost track of the number of orgasms Paul and her sister have given her. Pam falls onto the bed, wasted at the effort of making her sister get off one more time. The two girls curl up together, with Pam holding Peggy's tit and Peggy with her hand on her sister's cunt; they drift off to sleep as Paul puts on his clothes. He looks around at the devastation: quilt on the floor, blankets twisted, the sheet off one corner of the bed, an almost empty bottle of baby oil lying by Peggy's naked ass, their mother's dildo coated in oil and pussy juice on the bed where it fell from Peggy's pussy.

Paul walks to the door or their room and turns around to survey the devastation. He smiles and mentally pats himself on the back. He takes a moment to get the ring to clean the fatigue poisons from his body; he might not make it home without that boost. Feeling better, he turns to leave when he runs into the girls' mother. She knows Paul and smiles at him, "Paul, I didn't expect to find ... " She stalls as she sees her daughters naked on the bed and the signs of wild sex everywhere.

She looks at Paul and starts to say something, when Paul takes her hand and pulls her to the bed. The sight of her daughters sleeping and Paul pulling down her slacks arouses her. As Paul slips off her panties, she can see in her mind Paul fucking her from behind while she eats Pam's pussy.

Paul didn't get to leave for another hour.


Wanda fucks Stephanie and she can feel her pushing back and moaning at the force of her thrusts. It's been fifteen minutes since Molly rammed the dildo into Connie who has cum once, but Molly keeps after her.

The coaches enjoy the view in the large mirror running down the length of the wall. They see the reflection of the girls: legs curled back, taking the long black cocks in their pussies. The black gleams from the juices that girls are producing, stimulated by the savage fucking of the big cocks.

Connie is taking advantage of the gag being gone. "Molly, you little bitch, can't you fuck me any harder than that? Drive it into me. If I was wearing that strap-on, you would have cum three times by now, you little cunt."

Molly is now angry-angry and horny. The strap-on is rubbing her clit and taking her close to the edge, but not over. Wanda said that Connie would be hers after a few minutes of taking the big black cock, but it hasn't happened. Molly is getting tired ramming the dildo up Connie. She shifts her hands to get a better purchase on the floor. The dildo takes a slightly different angle and pumps a little deeper into Connie.

"Molly, that's fucking better. You might learn how to fuck yet." Connie can feel Molly's hands. When Molly changed positions she slid her hands under Connie's. She can rub her ring on Molly's hand.

"Oh, yeah, Molly that's good just like that, fuck me. God, Molly, you have such beautiful tits."

Stephanie's resistance to the fucking is fading. The big dick ramming her little cunt is having its effect. She's covered in sweat and is near a massive orgasm. "Fuck me coach, give it to me. I need to fucking cum." Wanda picks up the pace. She's thankful for her conditioning. She's never had to fuck a young woman with her big black dick this long to bring her under control.

Connie is near the end also. Molly's fucking is overcoming her resistance to the domination of the young woman. Connie needs to cum badly. She wishes her arms were free so she could take Molly by the ass and push her dildo deeper into her hot cunt.

Wanda watches Stephanie's eyes roll back as the orgasm hits her. Stephanie strains against the restraints and screams, "Fuck me, Fuck me, Fuck me, Cumming, Cumming, Cumming!" Coach Harper shoves the cock all the way down, crushing Stephanie's clit on the hard plastic at the top. She grinds it down as Stephanie faints.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.