Paul's Big Find - Cover

Paul's Big Find

Copyright© 2003 by Erotica Author

Chapter 18

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 18 - A collection of rings used to control the citizens of a newly colonized planet falls into an American teenagers hands. He doesn't care about colonizing Earth, he just wants to have fun. This is a long involved tale that crosses many lines and pulls in many unsuspecting celebrities and politicians.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Science Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Size   BBW   Violence  

The coach is going through her mail when she spots the package in the white envelope. She tears it open and a videocassette drops out. The words "Extremely Personal" are written in black marker on the label. Wanda quickly jams it back into the envelope. Grabbing the rest of her mail without looking at it, she sets a quick pace back to her office.

Locking the door behind her, she pulls the shades on her windows. She puts the tape in the VCR and presses play. Snow covers the screen, then an image of the coach kissing Stephanie appears. In the film, the coach sees herself exchange tongues with Stephanie, and then she pulls off Stephanie's practice shirt. She hears the clear sound track, "Stephanie, I want to suck your breasts. May I, please?" The coach punches the stop button hard enough to almost knock the VCR off the shelf.

"Fuck." This much of the tape alone is enough to get her fired. How was it made? She doesn't understand. She's never kissed Stephanie Miller, not that she wouldn't if given the opportunity. She checks her watch; Molly will be in a free period right now.

The door rattles as someone tries to enter. Wanda peeks through the shade and sees it's Molly. She quickly opens the door, admits Molly and locks it again.

"What's going on?" Molly is confused by the silent intensity of the coach.

"Sit down and look at this." She hits the play button.

"Sure, coach I love to have my tits sucked." In the picture Wanda leans down and sucks one of Stephanie's nipples. She hits the stop button again. "Someone's either going to blackmail me or try to get me fired."

"When were you playing around with Stephanie Miller?" Molly wanted to know. She had gotten a little hot just watching the few seconds she saw. "Perhaps we should watch the whole thing." She feels herself clenching her thighs. Her pussy is wet from what she's seen. She thinks that the Miller girl has some very nice-looking tits. "We might be able to tell how much trouble you're in-if we watch the whole thing."

The coach looks at Molly. She sees her distended nipples poking out her tee shirt, and the way she's squeezing her thighs. "You're fucking turned on by this, aren't you?" The coach is furious. She strides over to Molly and slaps her face. "My job is on the fucking line here, and all you can do is think about your hot cunt."

Molly puts her hand to her cheek. The pain of the slap created a much more intense feeling than a slap on the ass. The sting arouses her. The pain is sharper, more defined than a hand flat on her bottom. She reaches for the front of the coach's warm-up jacket and pulls their noses together. "Fuck yes, I think about my hot cunt! I love sex. I love my pussy when it's so wet, I can't fucking wear panties. I love my pussy licked. I love my pussy fucked. You're goddamn right all I can think about is my fucking hot cunt. You've certainly eaten at my 'Y' enough in the past few days."

The coach is staring into Molly's wide, mad eyes. The wild passion in her face numbs the coach's brain to any logical thought. She throws her arms around Molly and pulls her to the floor. They frantically rip off their clothes. Naked, they roll into a sixty-nine: mouths on pussies, fingers on pussies, fingers in asses. They chase each other up the furious incline to climax, rolling up the hill as they can't decide who should be on top. Fingernails leave long scratches on ass cheeks. Finally, muffled screams buried in wet cunts signal their climaxes.

They roll apart. Their breathing, their panting, slowly settles as they lie on the floor.


An hour has passed and the coach and Molly have watched the tape completely through. As dangerous as the tape is to the coach's career, she had to have Molly lick her pussy again about halfway through.

"Molly, we're going to get those two little bitches."

"How?"

"I'm going to drug them and take them down in the playroom, and we're going to make them pay for making this tape."

"When are we going to do this?" Molly is wet in anticipation.

"This afternoon-after practice."


Paul is stowing his books in his locker, only keeping the ones needed for homework in his backpack, when Peggy Freeman appears at his locker. He blankly looks at her and says, "Hi."

She gives him a very warm smile in return and says, "Hi, yourself."

He still is not reacting. She has shut him down pretty thoroughly for the past several days so he is not going to stick out his previously chopped-off nose.

She rubs her hand on his arm, and says, "I need some help in biology and wanted to know if you would like to come to my house to study."

Her attitude seems to have changed since yesterday when she completely ignored him in biology. Her attitude now, he thinks, is rather... warm. Maybe it won't hurt to go with her to study a little... biology. He pulls a book from his locker and sees that Peggy's panties are still stored on the top shelf. Who knows, he wonders, maybe I can get another pair.

"Sure, let's go."


Peggy's house is not far from his, but he had never been there before. They walk the distance in a few minutes, talking about school, Peggy offering up some interesting gossip. Paul tries to probe for the interest in him, but only got that he looked cute.

They go in through the front door, and Peggy leads Paul into the kitchen, where she serves up a couple of cokes. As they stand there taking their first sips, she starts running her hand along his arm again.

"You know, until today I never realized how handsome you are."

"Really?" Paul is not sure where this is going, but is willing to go along for a while.

"Yes, I was walking down the hall and I saw you at your locker and I just had to talk to you."

"I'm glad you did. It never hurts to be seen with very pretty girls standing at your locker."

She smiles broadly at the compliment, and begins to massage his arm. She pulls him closer.

"Do you know what I wanted to do the whole time I was at your locker?"

"No."

"This," she leans into him and kisses him. Paul kisses her back, wondering if he's touched her with his ring. He cannot remember brushing her with it. The intensity of the kiss is making him doubt this. Why else would she have such a change of heart? Careful to avoid touching her skin with his ring, he slides his arms around her and concentrates on the kiss.

Peggy would never be able to tell Paul why she came up to him today. She has simply had a feeling, growing over the past day, that Paul was very sexy. She sensed a sexuality radiating from him-as if he were a fabulous lover, one who could bring her to an orgasm. That was something that no boy had done yet, except for Paul in the biology classroom that day. As she stood at the locker, she had touched his arm and his skin was hot. The heat flowed from his arm directly to her pussy. As they walked home, she could feel that her panties were a soggy mass hanging from her pussy.

Peggy does know how long the kiss lasts. Her mind is on his cock. It presses into her just above her pussy. She slides her stomach over its length. The two lovers she had previously did not seem half this size. Shortly after the kiss, Paul's hands drop to Peggy's ass and softly massage her ass. He gently rubs his hardening cock across her middle, letting her get an estimate of his size.

She pulls her stomach back and inserts her hand into the gap. She makes contact with his cock. She thinks he is so big. She takes a tour of his girth and reaches for his zipper.

"Shouldn't we go somewhere more private?"

"Hmmm, this is okay right here." She has her hand in his pants, trying to work his dick out.

"What if someone came in?"

"Oh, my parents aren't due home for two hours, and my sister is at volleyball practice."

"What year is she?"

"She's a senior. My god, your dick is big!" She's finally worked it out into the open. Her hand strokes it from top to bottom.

"Shouldn't we go to your room?"

"All right, let's go." She pulls him by the cock back to her room. They go in and she shuts the door. "You know we didn't need to come back here for this" She sinks to her knees and swallows his cock.

"Oh, Peggy, I've always wanted to feel your mouth on my cock. You have such soft lips and long tongue." She smiles around his cock at his nice words. Shit, he thinks, she's almost as good as Connie and his mom.

He pulls her up from the floor and says, "Lie back on the bed." She quickly gets up and sits on the edge of her bed and falls back. She's wearing a short dress and Paul plants a wet kiss about ten inches above her left knee. Her head pops up looking down at him.

"Are you going to do, what I think you're going to do?"

"What, eat your pussy?"

"Yes."

"Yes. Unless you have some objection, I would love to eat your pussy."

"It's just that, no one's ever done that to me before."

"Well. lay back, close your eyes, and enjoy the ride."

Her head flops back and her eyes close. He kisses up her thigh, pushing her skirt ahead of his mouth with his fingers. When her skirt rises up to display her pussy, he sees another pair of flowered panties. The flowers are quite wet. He reaches to pull them down, and she lifts her ass to help. He puts the panties in his pocket.

He touches the inside of her thighs, and she gets the idea as she spreads her legs wide. A lovely pussy, with a touch of hair at the top, faces him. He moves in and runs his tongue from the top to the bottom. Paul moves up a bit and probes his tongue inside her pussy. Its wiggling around causes her to gasp.

"Oh, my God! Is that your tongue in me? It feels fantastic."

Paul smiles at the compliment. In the past week, Paul as gone from 0 to 60 as a pussy eater; he is going to give her his best effort. He moves up and begins to dance around her clit.

"This is so good. Why hasn't anyone done this to me before? You're fan-fucking-tastic! Lick it. Oh, my God, I'm cumming!" This last is at a scream. She bucks her pussy up into Paul's face, still he doesn't let up. He keeps drumming his tongue on her clit.

She keeps screaming, "Lick it! Lick my pussy! Oh, my fucking god. Eat my fucking cunt," and she cums again. He slips two fingers up her pussy and increases the pace on her clit.

"Fuck me, fuck me with your fingers. My clit, lick it, suck it, I'm cumming," and she cums again. At the peak of her orgasm, the door to her room flies open, and a tall, blonde teenager storms into the room and strides up to Paul.

She looks down at him and asks, "What the fuck is going on here?"

Paul calmly reaches up and takes her hand, rubbing the gold ring into her flesh. "I'm licking Peggy's pussy. Who are you?"

"Pam, her older sister." She's calming down quickly. "It sounded as if she were dying. Peggy, are you okay?"

Peggy looks at her older sister and says, "I am fucking A-Okay. I've just been licked to three incredible orgasms." She flops back on the bed and recovers her breath.

Pam looks at Paul, and the confident smile on his face and asks, "Can you do that to me?"

"Of course."

Pam was one of the straight girls on the volleyball team. She had always avoided the sleepovers and the room-switching on road trips. She had never had her pussy licked by a true master, just some boys who only went down "there" to be able to demand blowjobs for their efforts. Pam had heard her sister screaming when she came in the front door. She wants some of that.

She nudges her sister to move over. Pam lies down next to Peggy and Paul moves over a bit. Their legs are similar, but Pam's are just a little longer. He massages the smooth skin and starts kissing behind her right knee. Paul moves her dress up and sees pale blue covering his target. He slowly works his tongue up her leg, planting little kisses along the way. The dampness of her pussy slowly deepens the blue of her panties. Her breathing is faster now. Paul looks over at Peggy and sees her hand at work in her pussy.

"Peggy, wait on that. Let's work on making Pam cum."

She stops and sits up. "What should I do?"

"Caress her neck, use a light touch and make her feel good."

"Okay."

Peggy places her hand on her sister's neck and works her fingers softly into the skin.

Pam says to her, "When's he going to get to it?"

"When he's ready."

"Thanks, Peggy. That feels good on my neck."

Paul, now satisfied with the wetness of her panties, reaches up for them. Pam lifts her ass and lets him slide them off. Paul thinks, another pair for my locker collection, as he pockets Pam's little thong.

Paul spreads her long legs and touches his tongue to her lips near the bottom of her pussy. Pam rocks her hips up trying to achieve penetration. Paul slips his tongue into her and goes deep.

"Oh, god," Pam moans.

Peggy giggles, and whispers in her ear, "Oh, it gets better."

Paul's tongue slips from her opening and moves up, almost touches her clit, then darts aside and he plants little kisses in her fine hair.

"He loves to tease." Peggy says in Pam's ear.

Paul tells Peggy, "Stick your tongue in her ear." Peggy grins at this and moves so her sister can feel her warm breath on her ear. Pam's sister's tongue plays with her earlobe and sucks it into her mouth. Pam is grinding her hips, trying to force Paul's tongue on her clit.

Pam gasps, "Lick it. Stop teasing me and lick my clit."

"He will, baby, have some patience."

Paul reaches for the bottom of Pam's tee-shirt and pushes it up. He pushes as far as he can, exposing her bra. She has larger breasts than her sister and they fill out the cups.

Paul says to Peggy, "Take her bra off." Peggy reaches for the center clasp and pops it open. She realizes that she will need to remove the shirt to take off her bra.

"Here, lift up. Let me get this off." Pam raises her upper body, and Peggy skins off her shirt and bra. Paul's hands come up and touch her tits. His tongue now comes into contact with her hard clit and she bucks under him for more. She thinks, he's the best so far.

"Oh, fuck, you are good."

Peggy is sucking and probing her sister's ear with her tongue. She is watching Paul play with Pam's tits. She reaches her hand down and places it over Paul's. She can feel the heat of her body around his fingers. Paul retracts his hand, leaving her in control of the soft tit. She takes the hard nipple in her finger and teases it.

"Pinch them, I love my tits pinched." Peggy takes over the other tit from Paul and pinches both nipples hard enough to get a gasp of pain. Peggy is enjoying the feel of her sister's tits. She's never played with another girl before, but so far it's pretty neat, she thinks.

Pam looks Peggy in the eye, and says, "I'm going to cum." Peggy takes her sister's face in her hand and leans down to kiss her. Their tongues touch and Pam cums. She screams into Peggy's mouth and Peggy watches her sister's body spasm and go rigid. Paul's tongue takes her through her orgasm and starts her to another.

Peggy is very hot from watching her sister cum. She's rather desperate. Paul told her she couldn't play with her pussy and helping to get her sister off wasn't making her cum. Pam is well on her way to another orgasm. Her head is thrown back, her eyes closed, and moaning from the treatment her clit is getting. Paul has two fingers up her wet pussy and she's close to another.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.