Paul's Big Find - Cover

Paul's Big Find

Copyright© 2003 by Erotica Author

Chapter 17

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 17 - A collection of rings used to control the citizens of a newly colonized planet falls into an American teenagers hands. He doesn't care about colonizing Earth, he just wants to have fun. This is a long involved tale that crosses many lines and pulls in many unsuspecting celebrities and politicians.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Science Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Size   BBW   Violence  

Connie and Stephanie stand side-by-side in the locker-room as Coach Harper paces before them. The other girls are already gone. The coach is highly dissatisfied with the performance of the girls during practice, or she wants them to think she is. This is not the first time Connie and Stephanie have been kept after to endure the wrath of Coach Harper.

The coach is still in her practice clothes, shorts, tee-shirt, and white socks. It goes well with her hair, cut back to almost a crew-cut. Her muscles are visible on her thin frame as she paces before the silent girls.

"You two are a disgrace to this team. You embarrass me on the court. You two just don't make an effort."

Normally, Connie and Stephanie would fight back and try to defend themselves against the untrue statements the coach has thrown at them, but today is different. Today they are prepared to deal with Coach Harper and her vendetta against them. They have a surprise for their coach.

The coach stops before the two girls and glares at them and works up the energy for another blast of invective. Her mind flashes to an image of the girls gagged, blindfolded, and tied to a table, with the coach standing between their legs ready to insert an enormous dildo strapped to her waist.

The image fades as the door to the girls' locker-room opens and in walks Paul Davis. The coach turns at the sound and sees a male student walk into her locker-room.

"Who are you?"

Paul walks up to the coach and says, "I'm Connie's older brother and I'm tired of this shit!"

The coach turns to Paul and yells, "Well, who the fuck cares if you're tired of this shit!"

Paul reaches out to the coach and the girls see a glint of gold as his hand closes around her elbow, "You care."

The coach's face exhibits a violent expression and she raises her hand to strike Paul. Her hand stops short of his cheek, then slowly moves to the cheek, softly touching it. She looks into Paul's eyes as Paul slides his hand up her arm and caresses her face. The gold ring on his hand works its magic through her skin.

The two stand and look at each other-Connie and Stephanie are forgotten by the coach. Paul moves his hand behind her head, grabs her hair, and pulls her face to his. Her tongue leaps out of her mouth to meet his before their lips touch. She moans into his mouth and struggles to suck his tongue harder.

The un-noticed pair is busy though. Stephanie pulls her gym bag from her locker and from the bottom produces her mother's digital video camera. She hands the camera to Connie. Stephanie joins Paul at the coach's side. Connie pops the lens cover off and sets the camera to record. Her first scene is Stephanie sliding her hand along the coach's arm, a flash of silver is captured by the camera. Paul breaks the kiss and turns the coach's face to Stephanie. Stephanie turns her head up and Wanda Harper leans down and kisses her.

Connie is catching all the action using a camera with a fresh tape and fully charged batteries. She's ready for a long session.

Wanda has her hands under Stephanie's practice shirt and is trying to pull it over her head. Stephanie breaks their kiss and lets Wanda remove her shirt. Wanda looks down at Stephanie's breasts and says, "Stephanie I want to suck your breasts. May I, please?"

"Sure coach, I love to have my tits sucked." Wanda leans down and puts her mouth over one of Stephanie's nipples. As she bends Paul pulls down her shorts.

"Wow," he says, "look at these." Connie focuses the camera on the black thong panties the coach is wearing. He observes, "Nice ass." He runs his hand over the exposed globes of the coach's ass. Wanda groans at the touch.

Stephanie says, "You suck my nipples so well." She runs her right hand over the coach's cheek and Wanda moans again.

Paul strips her panties down to the floor and pulls her legs from the downed garments. Connie gets a good tight shot of Paul removing the coach's underwear.

Stephanie pulls the coach over to one of the benches. "Coach, take off my shorts." Wanda Harper pulls down Stephanie's shorts and is impressed at her lack of underwear. Steph spreads her pussy lips. "What do you think coach, do I have a pretty pussy?"

"It's beautiful." Wanda declares as she stares at the wet lips.

"If I lay back on the bench coach, would you lick my pussy?"

"Oh, yes, I'd love to eat your pretty little pussy."

Connie records the now naked Stephanie lying back over the bench and spreading her legs for her coach. The coach drops to her knees and buries her face in the wet pussy before her. Connie gets a nice shot of Paul dropping his shorts exposing his long hard cock.

Paul gets to his knees behind the coach and sets his cock into the opening of her pussy. Wanda makes an odd strangling sound and then pushes back onto Paul. Paul's cock slides easily into the coach's wet pussy. Connie is above Paul shooting downward as his cock fucks the coach.

"Paul we've got to do this at home. Let's get Dad to buy us a camera and we can make movies of ourselves."

"That would be hot."

"Fuck her Paul. Make her pay for all the harassment she's given us."

"You got it hon." Paul slams his cock into the coach. She starts to scream, but Paul is ready. He grabs her hair and shoves her face back to Stephanie's cunt. "You fucking keep quiet and eat that pussy." The coach falls silent except for some small squeals and moans.

She goes rigid and Paul can see she's cummingl. Connie is up recording the look on her face as she cums. She pulls her face from Stephanie's cunt and screws up her face and cums again. She drops her face into Stephanie's wet pussy and starts licking wildly.

Shortly, Stephanie is over the hump. She cums bathing the coach's face, "Connie, give me the camera. Get your clothes off and let her eat your pussy. She's incredible."

Connie hands Stephanie the camera and drops her shorts to the floor, lying back on the bench. Wanda starts in on Connie's pussy. Stephanie is filming Paul's cock fucking the coach's pussy as she cums again from his hard fucking. Stephanie stops filming and lowers the camera. She walks up next to Paul and pulls her hand back and brings her palm crashing into Wanda's bare ass cheek. Wanda shrieks and then dives back into Connie. Stephanie calls out, "One"

She walks up to her face, buried in Connie's pussy. She looks at Connie and says, "Try to hurry up and cum. I've got plans for this mean bitch." Connie nods and works her pussy across the coach's mouth looking to cum.

Paul has an idea of what Stephanie's up to. Under other circumstances he wouldn't have allowed it to happen, but the coach, if other experience proved true, was never going to remember this happened. So if Stephanie wants to exercise a little corporal punishment for past wrongs, he had no problem with that.

Connie finally got her cum off the coach's active tongue. Stephanie pulls the coach's face from Connie's pussy. She looks the coach in the eye and says, "You're going to get a spanking for all the harm you have caused us, do you understand?"

The lust filled eyes of the coach blink at her and, then she nods. Connie picks up the camera. Stephanie says, "Coach, every time I spank your ass you are supposed to say, 'Thank you, I need more punishment.' Do not do this promptly and I guarantee there will be another stroke. Always say your line and I will take pity on you and stop."

Connie captures the next whack on their teacher's backside. The coach didn't say anything, "Well I guess the next time you don't respond appropriately I'll be forced to use Paul's leather belt. Paul, may I borrow your belt; I have some rebellious pussy that needs a firm spanking."

The coach squeals, "Thank you I need more punishment."

Paul smiles and nods to Stephanie. She pulls back and gives Wanda another violent slap. "ThankyouIneedmorepunishment." The words poured out of Wanda. Stephanie said, "Better. Not great, but better."

As Paul brutally fucks Wanda, Stephanie slaps her ass. When Stephanie had had enough she walked up to Wanda's head. She put her hand under the chin and pulled it up so Connie could get a good shot on the video camera.

Stephanie started in. "Coach, do you love fucking us."

"Yes."

"Wasn't it you that wanted us to come in here after practice to spank and fuck you?"

"Yes it was."

"Do you love to be spanked and fucked by just about any student?"

The coach is delirious from the fucking Paul is giving her. She will say anything to keep the pleasure coming. "Yes, I love to fuck my students."

"Do you love to eat the pussies of the girls on your team?"

"Yes, I love it. They have the tastiest pussies."

"Do you love to cum on the cocks of your students?"

"Oh, yeah, I love it when my students fuck me."

"Ok, Paul cum in her."

Paul wills his cum out of his cock. He pumps squirt after squirt into the coach's pussy. She is now completely out of control cumming on his cock. She is so full of cum it starts to leak out. She collapses forward onto the bench. Paul pulls out and goes to his clothes. Connie zooms in for a close up of the cum leaking from her cunt.

"Connie, Help me carry her to her office. Steph bring her clothes."

They prop her up in her office chair and work getting her clothes back on her. They lay her head on her hands.

Paul looks at the girls and says, "She'll think she fell asleep, and won't remember a thing in about thirty minutes." She'll be fine until she finds a copy of the tape tomorrow.


Paul arrives home just before his father. Sarah is making supper in the kitchen. Paul walks up behind her and puts his arms around her waist. She leans back into his arms, gives him a very warm kiss, and says, "Your father should be home in a few minutes."

"That's curious mom, from what I understand from talking with Connie last night. You and she are trying to make it so that it doesn't matter any more if Dad's here or not."

Sarah doesn't answer she just rubs her ass against her son's growing cock.

"Well, Mom, are you and Connie trying to get Dad to fuck her so that we can play all play around together. So I rescind the rule about fucking around while Dad's home."

"Yes, Paul. Unless you decide to put a ring on him, you'll have to trust that Connie and I can control the situation."

"I'm not sure that I can allow this."

"Why not?"

"I'm not comfortable with the idea him fucking her."

"You're comfortable with the idea of her fucking you and also with her hand jobs."

"She told you about last night."

"Honey, Connie and I don't keep secrets from each other. From what she told me, you and your father both enjoyed the hand jobs she gave last night."

"Okay, but Mom, be careful, don't let this descend to a situation that would require me to put a ring on him."

"We'll be careful. Paul, if I were to lean over on this window sill right here. The one that look's out toward the driveway?"

"Yes."

"And, if I were to pull up my dress, would you give me a quickie."

"Sure, Mom."

Sarah goes to the window and looks out at the driveway, She leans over and raises her dress and then puts her hands on the window sill. Even though he had cum in Coach Harper just a half-hour before he is hard when he steps up behind her.

She reaches back between her legs and guides his cock to her pussy. The wetness surrounding his cock tells Paul she's been thinking about this while they talked. He is actively pumping his cock as she watches the driveway for a sign of his father. She's driving back on his cock and playing with her clit. The orgasm has to arrive before her husband or she won't get one.

Paul knows this too, so he's fucking her much harder than he normally does when they're just starting. He getting close and so is she when their father's car turns in the driveway.

"Cum in me, Paul. Shoot your cum in my hot pussy. I'm cumming, give me your cum." His mother's cunt tightens on his cock and pulls out his cum. He gives her five healthy spurts then quickly pulls out and pulls up his pants just before the front door opens. As usual Sarah simply stands up and her dress falls into place over the evidence now dripping from her cunt.

"Hi, I'm home."

Sarah goes up to him and gives him a smoldering kiss. She says, 'Let's go back and get you out of those work clothes and I'll give you something to relax you."

Paul watches her take his arm and go back to their bedroom. Paul just smiles at his mother in amazement and decides to let them work on Dad for a bit and see what develops.


The phone rings shortly after the Davis's finish dinner.

Sarah picks up the cordless phone lying on the kitchen counter. "Hello."

"Sarah, hon, It's Anna."

"Hi. What's up?"

"Well, Carol told me last night that I should call you and arrange to meet Paul."

"Yes, Anna. Carol told me about last night."

"Oh, it was fun."

"But, I wasn't invited."

"I'm sorry, but we got home pretty drunk. I haven't ever been that drunk. When we finished last night she said I had to meet Paul, that he's the best."

"I can imagine what she's been telling you."

"Well, she's told me a lot. So, could I get Paul to come over here this evening?"

"I don't have an objection but it is a school night and Greg might not care for it. Wait just a second." She covers the phone and yells, "Paul" up the stairs. "What should I tell Greg?"

"Carol told me to have you tell him I have a nephew his exact size and I want to buy him a suit, and I want to take Paul along for the fitting."

Paul comes into the kitchen. Sarah says to him, "Anna wants you to help. She wants to buy a suit for her nephew, and she says you are the perfect match for him."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.