Paul's Big Find - Cover

Paul's Big Find

Copyright© 2003 by Erotica Author

Chapter 16

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 16 - A collection of rings used to control the citizens of a newly colonized planet falls into an American teenagers hands. He doesn't care about colonizing Earth, he just wants to have fun. This is a long involved tale that crosses many lines and pulls in many unsuspecting celebrities and politicians.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Science Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Size   BBW   Violence  

Since becoming Connie and Stephanie's stud muffin, Pete has been getting home early enough to work on his homework before supper. Today, he and Beth are sitting together in the kitchen, trying to finish their assignments. Things have become uneasy between them since the sleepover; they find it hard to concentrate on anything but each other.

Beth has been the most troubled of the two. Sex with him, both that night and then in the orgy the next morning, has left her wondering about their relationship. She looks at Pete over her geometry book. She loves him as her brother, and doesn't want to change that.

But he sure can fuck.

She had had sex twice before Pete. She'd been left rather unimpressed with the immature performance of the two boys: a quick entry followed two minutes later by a watery exit. Pete, though, had lasted about ten minutes and made her cum twice-so hard the second time that she passed out. Well, Connie had helped, but still...

Pete is trying to work on his math homework. His cock is half-hard from thinking about fucking Beth during the sleepover. He doubts he can remember all the high school girls he has fucked in the past few months; but, fucking his sister, he can't forget about! Sex has always been more fun than awe-inspiring for Pete. Orgasms have always been good with all the teenage pussy he's had, but with his sister the sex had been mind-altering. He had come so hard, he had passed out.

This made Pete is intensely aware of his sister's presence. Her scent turns arithmetic into Greek as he stares at the meaningless symbols on the page. He can hear her breathe in the silence; the soft rustle of her breath is deafening. He can even feel her breath. He closes his eyes to block out the sight of her soft breasts, but he can see her breasts even with his eyes closed. He can taste them: the soft nipples are in his mouth and her taste is intoxicating. Her hand is setting on the table next to her geometry book. The attraction of the soft, warm skin draws his hand to it.

Beth sees Pete's hand slowly travel across the tabletop. She can't move. She has wanted his touch again since the sleepover. She knows they shouldn't be lovers, but she still yearns for his touch. His fingers meet hers, and she feels his warmth jump the barriers of their skin and flow into her.

"Beth."

"Yes."

"Yes?"

"Yes."

They sit and can work again. The symbols become known quantities again. Beth can breathe normally again. They take comfort in their connection. They finish their homework and stow their books in their backpacks. Their parents are due home in thirty minutes.

Beth takes his hand and they walk up the stairs. Beth pulls Pete into her room; the bed is bigger. She crosses to her bed and they sit together.

"Pete, we shouldn't do this. I mean, we all got carried away at the sleepover. You're my little brother, and we shouldn't. Mom and Data would be upset."

"I know, but since then I can't stop thinking about you. The morning after the sleepover, as I watched you with Paul, I wanted that to be me. I wanted to be inside you again. To be joined with you." He leans over and softly touches his lips to Beth's.

She groans and wraps her arms around his neck and they fall to the bed. They bring their lips together, softly touching. They lay for a long time, just kissing. Soon, kissing is not enough, they need more contact. Their clothes make their way to the floor, and soon they lie naked.

Beth rolls Pete to his back, and takes his large cock in her hand. She looks up and him and says, "How did I end up getting the guy with the biggest dick around as a brother?"

Pete laughed and said, "It gets hardest, and feels best, when it's inside you."

Beth leans down and runs her tongue around the head. She spits on the head and spreads the lubrication all around. Beth reaches into her drawer and pulls out the lubricant Connie left at the sleepover. She squirts some in her hand and spreads it over the head and shaft of Pete's long cock. She squirts more in her hand, and slips her fingers inside her pussy. Satisfied as to her lubrication, she steps over Pete's body and lowers her pussy down to Pete's upraised cock. Beth balances on the point before her lips spread enough to allow the head inside.

"Oh, Pete, you're so fucking big."

"Go easy, Beth, don't hurt yourself."

"Don't worry, Pete, I'm fine." She puts her weight on the cock and it forces its way deep inside her. She comes to rest with three-quarters of his cock inside her. She knows she needs this link between them. That's enough for her now. She slowly raises herself until it almost falls from her, and then lowers herself back down. The thickness of his cock stretches her pussy; her pleasure is connected to the discomfort in her pussy. Pete reaches up and cups her tits in his hands and softly rubs her nipples.

Beth is fucking Pete steadily now. The friction of his cock moving through her pussy creates and intense heat in her body. She's flying on his cock and never wants to come down.

Pete takes it easy, letting Beth control her motion on his cock. He's feels so connected to her. His cock is at its fullest in her. She is tight on him. Connie and Stephanie give him great pleasure, but Beth has his love and loyalty. He knows this pleasure shouldn't exist with his sister, but the feel of her pussy on his cock binds them as only their blood could...

Beth leans down, and Pete takes a hard nipple into his mouth. The pleasure of his sucking surges through her body. She quivers as his cock fucks her pussy and his mouth sucks her tit.

"Pete, I need to cum." Pete's hands move to her ass. "It feels so good, Pete." He lines up his finger with the small opening to her ass and rims her. "Push it in Pete. I come so good with a finger in my ass." Pete dips his finger into her pussy for her natural lubrication and slips his finger into her tight ass. "Oh, yeah, Pete, Finger my ass." Her pussy tightens around his cock as she fucks back on his finger. "I wish your cock wasn't so big. I'd love it in my ass. I loved it when Paul fucked my ass."

Pete's approaching orgasm causes his cock to swell. Beth feels the swelling and squeezes his cock tightly as she climaxes. She has him all inside her as she sits down completely on him. Pete shoots his cum into her pussy, through his long cock and depositing it far into Beth's womb. Beth falls onto Pete and rolls off to his side.

They lay back exhausted and motionless. "Pete, we shouldn't do this. I just think it's not right. The sex feels too good and we could really get hung up on each other. A brother and sister shouldn't feel this way or do this."

"I know, but it feels so good when we do it. Maybe we should just try not to do it too often. Living so close together will make it difficult not to do it, but if we try just to be cool and not do it all the time maybe that's all we can ask of each other."

"Pete, we can try. I mean if we do this all the time we'll never look for anyone else and fall in love with someone we can marry."

They siblings cuddle on the bed and try to resolve their feelings.


Paul is sitting at the kitchen table eating a sandwich trying to get an early start on this homework. He is a bit behind in biology, finding it hard to concentrate with Peggy Freeman sitting by him. Every time he smells her he's reminded of the taste and delicate odor of her pussy. He's thought about running his ring on her again, but is afraid of the reaction he will provoke in class. So he works extra in the evening to make up for the distraction during the day.

Connie and Stephanie walk in. They're obviously upset about something and sit down across from him.

"Paul, we need advice."

"About what?"

"Our volleyball coach hates us."

"How do you know that?"

"How does thirty laps each every practice sound?"

"Ouch! What did you do to earn thirty laps?"

"Today, Stephanie missed a serve, so the coach gave her thirty laps."

"So, Connie, how did you get thirty?"

"I told the coach I thought thirty was too many for what Stephanie did."

"So why would the coach hate you?"

Stephanie says, "We just found out."

"So, what did you find out?" Paul wishes they would get to the point.

"We were just over at Stephanie's house talking about it with her mom. It turns out that Stephanie's mom and the coach went to college together. It seems the two were good friends, but they had a falling out."

"What happened?"

"She wouldn't tell us. She said it was quite personal, but the coach is probably taking it out on us."

"So, what kind of help do you need from me?"

"We want you to help us get back at the coach."

"How will we do this?"

The girls explain their idea. Paul rather likes it.

"Okay, I'll do it."

The girls hug Paul and Connie kisses him with a goodly amount of tongue, while Stephanie kneels in front of him and unzips his pants to get at his cock. She licks the head to her first taste of his cum. Paul looks down and watches Stephanie stroke his soft length to get the blood moving. She looks up at Paul and their eyes meet. She massages his cock with her tongue as it grows in her mouth. Once it reaches its full length, she pulls back and plants soft kisses on the head. Stephanie takes his cock back in her mouth and begins to bob up and down. She seals her lips around his cock and sucks hard.

Paul is watching his cock in Stephanie's mouth. He thrusts it to meet her lips as she sucks. He moans, and Stephanie stands up and drops her shorts to the floor. "I need to feel your cock inside me," Stephanie says as she kicks her shorts aside.

She straddles the chair and rubs the head of his cock along her pussy lips. The head parts the lips and she lowers her body letting him fill her pussy with his cock.

"Oh, fuck, Stephanie, your pussy is so tight!"

"Paul, I wanted to fuck you the morning after the sleepover, but Beth had you."

"Well, fuck me now."

Paul takes the cheeks of Stephanie's ass and guides her up and down on his cock. She arches her back and presents Paul with her tits. He sucks one of her hard little nipples into his mouth. He swipes his tongue across the little bump.

"Suck my tits, Paul. It feels so good." She grabs him by the shoulders and wrenches her pussy about on his cock. Her cunt contracts on his dick and her juices run down into his pants.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.