Paul's Big Find - Cover

Paul's Big Find

Copyright© 2003 by Erotica Author

Chapter 15

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 15 - A collection of rings used to control the citizens of a newly colonized planet falls into an American teenagers hands. He doesn't care about colonizing Earth, he just wants to have fun. This is a long involved tale that crosses many lines and pulls in many unsuspecting celebrities and politicians.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Science Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Size   BBW   Violence  

With hubby and kids off to school Sarah pours herself a cup of coffee and heads for Greg's office. It had been the nursery when the kids were babies, but it was remodeled into an office after they got their own rooms. She thought of it as Greg's office, but she frequently used it during the day to do the bills and answer her email.

She looks up the law firm of Haywood, Miller, and Mathews in the phone book. She dials the number.

"Haywood, Miller, and Mathews."

"Carol Mathews, please."

"Who should I say is calling?"

"Sarah Davis."

"Hello, Mrs. Davis. I haven't talked to you in a while. How are the kids?"

"Oh, they're growing up too fast."

"Yes, they do. Oh, did you hear? My daughter's getting married next month."

"Congratulations. How old is she now?"

"She's twenty-four, a good age to get married."

"I was twenty-three when I married. At that age you're just old enough to know you don't know everything."

"How true, Mrs. Davis." Sarah had tried for years to get Anna Fisher, Carol's secretary to call her Sarah, but office policy was to use formal names on all telephone calls.

"Wait one moment." Sarah listens to a local radio station for a few seconds before Carol comes on the line.

"Sarah, how are you?

"Fine, I'm just checking in to see if you still want to have lunch?"

"Bob's coming over and we're going to have lunch in my office."

"Oh, I wouldn't want to intrude."

"Sarah, I won't mind at all, and I'll tell you that Bob certainly won't mind."

"He won't?"

"No, Sarah, I think we could say he's an entirely new man."

"Really?"

"Yes, you come to my office and I'll introduce you to him. Oh, is there any way Paul can be here? I think he needs to be included in this."

"I suppose I can pick him up for lunch."

"Ok, twelve alright?"

"Yes, twelve's fine."


Sarah and Paul walk into the law offices of Haywood, Miller, and Mathews at noon. It isn't a large firm, but they do well in the areas of corporate and real-estate law. Carol Mathews has been a partner for more than two years and enjoys the income and perks that go with partnership.

They enter as Anna is leaving. "Go right in. She and Mr. Mathews are expecting you."

Sarah pauses as she turns to thank Anna. "Anna, I think you have a problem."

"Yes, Mrs. Davis?"

"Your blouse is cross-buttoned."

Anna looks down and sees that all the buttons are one off. "Well," she smiles. "I wonder how that happened?" She starts correcting the problem with Sarah and Paul watching her. As the buttons' positions are adjusted, Sarah notices that Anna isn't wearing a bra.

"Do you often come to work braless?"

Anna doesn't even blink at the question. "No, I've never done it before today."

"What makes today different?"

"Mrs. Davis, sometimes you just decide it is time for a change. I guess today was the day. You two have a good lunch."

"You too, Anna."

As she leaves, Anna twists the lock in the doorknob and pulls the door firmly shut. Sarah and Paul walk over to the door to Carol's office and go in.

Carol and Bob are sitting at a small conference table set for lunch. Carol rises to greet them. "Paul. Sarah. Come in. I had Bob pick up a salad for you and a burger for Paul. Paul, you need your meat to keep up your strength."

"It looks good."

"Do you want to talk about your project while we eat?"

Sarah glanced at Bob, and asks, "Is that alright?"

"Oh, yes." Carol turns to Bob. "Bob, Sarah and I are going to talk business now. You will not hear what we talk about. When I want your attention back, I will touch your arm."

"Yes, Mistress."

Sarah looks at Carol with a shocked look on her face. Carol smiles at her. "Oh, don't be shocked. I think that after so many years of neglect, I should enjoy an excess of respect."

Sarah looks at Bob silently eating lunch, completely unaware of what Carol had just said.

"You know, Carol, this has its possibilities."

Carol smiles again. "Yes it does, and I think they should be fully explored."

Carol pulls a folder out of her oversized handbag and pushes it across to Sarah and Paul. "Our options right now are limited. The capabilities of the ball are enormous, but to use them without arousing attention reduces our options greatly. If we attract attention from the government or organized crime, they'd hunt us down and kill us without hesitation for the powers the ball possesses."

Sarah reflects on this a moment. "If this is so dangerous, why don't we just destroy it or throw it away."

"Because the possibilities are too wonderful to pass up, and we should be just fine as long as we're careful. Right now, I think we should begin with using the surveillance function to make us some money."

Paul looks confused. "How can we do that?"

Carol explains. "We can eavesdrop on all kinds of meetings. We can get advance looks at all kinds of government reports that influence the stock market. There are many possibilities. One of the first things we need to do is to set up a corporation, Sarah."

"Why is that?"

"If we're going to start spending money and making investments, we need a business vehicle to handle the transactions."

"What should we call it?"

"I don't know. It's probably not that important," Carol says. "Let's pick something cryptic, like 'Latitude Industries, Inc.' It doesn't mean anything and sounds official."

"Sounds good to me," Paul replies.

"Sounds fine to me, too. You get that started."

Carol nods in agreement before going on to the next point. "Sarah, we will make you president and chairman of the board. Paul's too young to serve officially, but he can issue the instructions through you. I'll handle the duties of corporate counsel. We will need help in research and clerical, so I really think you ought to give Anna a ring, Paul. We need someone of her abilities"

Sarah turns to her son. "Well, Paul?"

"If Mrs. Mathews thinks it's alright, then it's fine with me. Mom, when we go home I'll give you one, and you can drop it off here later today."

"I can do that. What next?"

Carol just says, "How about this?" She leans over and kisses Sarah softly. Sarah's eyes dart toward Bob. Carol smiles to reassure her friend. "Oh, Sarah, don't you worry about Bob. I don't think he's too interested in us now." Bob had finished his lunch, so is now reading a business magazine that had been on the table in order to keep his attentions away from what his wife and her friends are doing.

Paul sits back. He is content, for now, to watch.

Sarah returns the kiss and moves to embrace Carol. Their breasts merge and squeeze together. They stand up while continuing their kiss, mouths open to taste each other's tongue. Carol reaches down to Sarah's ass and her soft buttocks fill Carol's hands. She knows Sarah is without panties.

Carol breaks the kiss and licks along Sarah's jaw down to her ear. She whispers, "I've stopped wearing underwear, too." Sarah's hand drops to Carol's ass to find out for herself; she only feels a smooth, unlined area on Carol's dress.

Carol reaches between them and pops open her business jacket. She pulls it off and drops it on the chair behind her desk. Sarah gasps as she looks at Carol's blouse. Carol is wearing a sheer see-through blouse without a bra. Her nipples show through clearly. They push out the material and hold it suspended around their erect points.

"Carol, that's so hot! I see why you're wearing that jacket. You'd get arrested if you wore that outside."

"During the morning, it got awfully hot in here while I was working, so I took off the jacket. Anna walked in and when she my tits on display, she dropped a file folder all over the floor. She was so flustered that she ran back out to her office. I didn't want her to be upset, so I walked out to her desk."

"Did you put your coat back on?"

"No."

"You nasty girl!"

"You think that was nasty. Let me tell you what happened out there."


I walked back out there, bouncing the whole way. She was at her desk trying to sort out the dropped folder.

"Anna, I hope I haven't upset you. I wasn't expecting anyone and it was warm, so I decided to work without my jacket on."

She looked up at me. Her eyes darted down to my nipples and back to my face.

"If you come into my office when I'm working alone you may see me like this again."

Her forehead was moist, and she was flushed. She seemed hypnotized by my chest.

"I have decided that underwear is just too confining, and I have decided not to wear it any more. While out of the office, I will be conservatively attired, but while in my office I may remove my jacket. So I can't have you dropping folders at the sight of my tits."

Anna managed a small nod. "I can understand that. I have been wearing uncomfortable underwear for forty years. I got my first bra at twelve and have hated them ever since."

"I may never wear a bra again. If my tits sag a little from it, I think my husband will still love to suck on them whenever I ask him to."

Anna was surprised by my unusually frank response.

"Anne, does your husband like to suck on your tits?"

"Carol, it's been a long time since I've felt his mouth on me." Anna looked wistful, then turned to me and asked, "You said underwear. Does that mean you don't wear panties anymore, either?"

"No, they're just too inconvenient.

"What do you mean by inconvenient?"

I leaned over her desk, placed my palms flat -- covering her hands, my tits in her face -- and said, "When I need my husband -- or any other man, for that matter -- to fuck me, I want the man to have ready access. I just want to be able to lean over a desk, pull up my dress, and have him fuck me."

She looked down at my hands on hers, the silver ring pressing into the back of her hand.

I looked at Anna, and thought, perhaps, that I'd gone too far. She looked as if she was going to faint. I reached back and pulled up the back of my dress. Her hands didn't move from the desk, so I placed mine back on top of hers. Her eyes were wide as I replaced my hands on hers: she couldn't see my ass, but she knew it is naked.

I fixed my gaze into her eyes and asked, "Don't you like to be ready, at a moment's notice, to have a lover's hard dick fucked into your pussy?"

She was flushed, and her voice was quavering. "I haven't had sex since he died, two years ago. How long has it been since Bob made love to you?"

"He fucked me this morning. He woke up with a full erection, so I pulled him above me, reached down, took his big cock in my hand and guided it to my pussy. He fucked me until I came. Then I allowed him to full my pussy with his cum, then... I told him to eat his cum from my pussy and to not stop until I came again."

Anna's face was damp and a tear left a streak on her cheek. Still holding her hands, I leaned in close to her face and asked, "Do you like to have your pussy licked?"

She swallowed hard. "But, it's been a long time."

"Did your husband do it very well?"

"No, he never licked my pussy. He thought it was dirty."

"Then, who was the last person to lick your pussy?"

"Just after we were married, Bill was on a business trip. He'd been gone a week. I was trying to start the lawn mower, but it wouldn't work. My neighbor heard me trying to start it. My neighbor pulled out the choke, and then it started easily. After I got done, I made us coffee. We talked for hours and later we made love."

"That sounds wonderful." Carol, prodding for more details, asked, "Did he have a big cock?"

Anna, who had drifted off into her past, looked up at me and said, "No, 'he' didn't have a cock, that belonged to her husband."

Anna's revelation opened my pussy and started small rivers running down my thighs. "Did you lick her pussy?"

She nodded, and I asked, "How long did it last? I mean, was it just the once... ?"

"We 'visited' each other for two years, then they moved away... That was the last time."

"Do you think about it often?"

"I have thought about it almost every day for over thirty years."

"Do you think about it while you masturbate?"

She nodded, another tear slipping along her cheek.

"Did you ever tell your husband?"

She shook her head.

I walked to the door, turned the lock, and then walked around her desk and stood next to her. I faced her and saw the longing in her eyes. I touched my hand to her cheek, rubbing it with the ring. I cupped her face in my hands and bent over to bring my lips to hers. Another tear dampened my hand. Her lips were still against mine. I was patient and held my lips to hers. Time disappeared at that moment. I don't know how long my lips were pressed to hers before I felt hers move against mine. We kissed, and I could feel her throwing off thirty years of loneliness and isolation in the tracing of her lips over mine.

"Oh, Carol." A small sound, muffled by my lips, led me to clasp her hands and guide her upright. My hands left her face to encircle her, to pull her into me, to tell her that she has a new future here.

Her arms hung limp, draped over mine. Our bodies pressed together. Our kiss kept on; her arms lifted and her hands pressed against my back and pulled me tighter into her embrace.

Her tears wet my lips as her mouth opened slightly, her tongue emerged for its first contact with a lover in too many years. I snuck my tongue to meet it. Anna moaned in my arms and trembled. I'm certain that this gentle contact brought Anna her first orgasm of the morning.

I lifted one hand gelty, slowly from her back and reached for the "Out of the Office" button on her phone.

We continued the kiss. One of Anna's hands moved from my back and stopped under my breast. I thought she was afraid to continue. I placed my hand over hers and pressed it upward. Her soft touch surrounded my breast. Her thumb gazed my hard nipple. A shiver ran along my body as she gently rubbed her fingers across my nipple. This lonely secretary hardened my nipple like no one else before. I had to feel direct contact; by then, I am almost insane from her thumb. I slowly unbuttoned the front of my blouse. I opened the last button and yanked the material aside. I momentarily lost her touch, but it quickly returned. I knew she could feel every small bump on my nipple. I knew this, as she was in some way able to touch each one.

I pulled back from the kiss before I was completely overwhelmed. "Let's lock the doors and go into my office."

She nodded and locked the door to the corridor.

We linked arms and walked into my office. I turned to lock my door, and when I looked back, Anna was lying on the couch. Her jacket laid over the chair and she had unbuttoned her blouse to match mine.

"Oh, Carol. I want this so much."

"I do too, Anna. Let's make love."

I laid down next to her on the soft leather. We embraced and returned to kissing. We slowly removed our clothes. Our blouses got tossed to the floor. I got Anna's bra free, and we felt our breasts making their own love together. I cupped her breast and felt her nipple matched mine in hardness.

She unzipped the back of my skirt as I did hers. We pushed the skirts off our legs, managing to do this without our tongues breaking apart. Then I worked to lower Anna's panties -- full panties that cover her ass completely.

Anna laughed into my mouth, "I don't think I'll need these anymore. When you get them off, throw them in the trash."

I laughed too and aimed a shot at the trashcan by my desk. I didn't even come close. Anna's panties landed suspended over the back of my chair. I could see their wetness from where we were.

We were finally naked. Our hands immediately reached for each other's pussy. We were flooded with our juices. My couch was going to be a mess when we were done, but I didn't fucking care.

We moved in synch. Fingers on pussy, fingers in pussy, fingers being shared for their taste, fingers back to pussy, kissing to retain the flavor of the other.

Anna cried, "I want to taste you! It's been so long!"

"Let's taste each other."

"Oh, yes, we would do that for hours some days."

I spun around and brought my lips to the hair above Anna's pussy. I slipped my tongue in just above the clit, teasing the flesh around it, putting pressure on it, but saving the direct touch for a little later.

Anna gasped as she saw my smoothly shaved pussy. She dove in and I copied her at my end. Our tenderness passed into passion. Our tongues assaulted the gentle folds of the pussies before us. We dipped deep to taste the essence of each other. Clits were sharply sucked, bringing cries of ecstasy. I lost control and rolled off the couch. Anna followed me down, her tongue never leaving my clit as we land with a loud thud. Anna was on top then, and she lowered her hips to plaster her pussy into my face. She was really close to having an orgasm. She'd forgotten how powerful an orgasm given by a lover can be. She screamed though her nose, but she never stopped licking my pussy.

I couldn't believe that Anna had not licked a pussy in twenty years. Sarah is good, but Anna was inspired in her efforts. Her tongue is long and reached everywhere into my pussy. My orgasm started seconds before Anna's

I used all the strength I had to keep my mouth on Anna as my pussy opened up and drenched Anna's face. Anna screamed into my cunt and let go her own shower of passion. We rolled over, almost overturning the coffee table. We left a trail of our juices in the carpet. Our orgasms passed; we relaxed our efforts and simply spread light kisses over the wet thighs before us.

Anna was the first to speak. "Carol, I can not tell you how grateful I am for this. If we never do this again, I will carry the memories of how you made me feel until I die."

"Anna, there will definitely be more times like this!" I stood and pulled Anna to her feet. "We need to open up the office, or someone will start to wonder where we are."

Ann leaned in to kiss me. A brief touch, and then she reached down for her clothes. I took them from her and removed her bra from the bundle.

"I don't think you'll need these anymore, either." I tossed them and her underwear into my trashcan.


Carol finishes the story for Sarah and Paul. "She took her clothes and returned to her office."

For the last five minutes of Carol's story, both ladies have their dresses up around their waists and are masturbating. Paul has opened his pants and is stoking his erection. When Carol completes her tale, they all feel very hot.

"Carol, that's the hottest story I've ever heard. It certainly explains Anna's blouse when I got here."

"What about her blouse?"

"Well, as she was about to leave, I noticed her blouse was cross-buttoned."

Carol laughs. "Yes, she was still in a daze when she walked out of here. Sarah, I think we need some help here." Carol looks over at Paul. She gets up and pulls his hand from his cock. Sarah lowers her dress, and sits back to see what Carol is up to.

Paul looks up at her and she says, "Paul, honey, your mother and I need your help. We need you to lick our pussies and make us cum."

Paul looks at Sarah, who smiles back at him. "Who should I do first?"

"Well, Paul, Sarah is your mother, so I think you should lick hers first.

"OK." Paul gets up and walks over to Sarah and kneels in front of her. Sarah spreads her legs making her pussy available.

"Sarah, would you mind if I woke up Bob and he joined us?"

"No, go right ahead."

Carol touches Bob on the arm, "Honey, I need you. Would you please come over the couch and lick my pussy?"

"Of course, dear."

Carol sits down next to Sarah and Bob moves down between her legs. The office is now quiet with the soft slurping sounds of two very wet pussies being eaten.

Paul is watching Bob eat Carol and decides he wants a taste of her. "Mom, I'm going to switch with Bob. I would like to try Carol's pussy for a bit. Bob will eat yours."

The men switch and Bob kneels down before Sarah, who thinks, "If Paul wants Bob to eat me, then I suppose that's okay." Sarah spreads her legs and exposes her bare cunt to Bob. She feels a bit strange, but she is very horny, and Paul did say to do it. Bob leans down and starts to lick Sarah's pussy lips. She leans her head back and lets Bob do his assigned task. He moves from lips to clit and back. She notices that he is concentrating totally on eating her pussy. He's like a machine as he works her over. His tongue whips her into frenzy. She's trying to be quiet as Bob works over her cunt. Sarah grabs the back of his head and forces it into her pussy as she cums all over his face. She releases Bob and falls back on the seat.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.