Paul's Big Find - Cover

Paul's Big Find

Copyright© 2003 by Erotica Author

Chapter 14: A Sunday for Planning

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 14: A Sunday for Planning - A collection of rings used to control the citizens of a newly colonized planet falls into an American teenagers hands. He doesn't care about colonizing Earth, he just wants to have fun. This is a long involved tale that crosses many lines and pulls in many unsuspecting celebrities and politicians.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Science Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Size   BBW   Violence  

Paul uses the device to set up the meeting. Touching the rings belonging to his mother and Carol, he sets the time of the meeting at fifteen minutes after his father and Bob leave to play golf. Touching Bob's ring lets him tell Bob not to return with his father before six o'clock. The place: the Davis family hot tub.

Paul and his mother sit in the living room watching a home-improvement program on TLC and wait for his father to leave. He stops in the living room to let Sarah know he is leaving. She gives him her usual smoldering kiss and rubs across his crotch. He doesn't shy away this time, but allows her to gently bring him to full erection with Paul watching. Sarah rubs her hand around the back of his neck. Paul sees his father's cock grow to full size. Greg returns the kiss, ignoring Paul. Greg's hand cups Sarah's breast as they part. He picks up his clubs and is gone.

Sarah turns to Paul, "You have no idea how wet I get when he does that."

"I could if you would come here."

Sarah gracefully walks across the room and stands in front of Paul with her legs slightly spread. Paul leans forward and places his hand on the side of his mother's knee, then slowly slides it up her smooth legs until his fingers meet her pussy. He inserts two fingers and finds that she is drenched. "Do you think that we can ever have a threesome with Dad?"

"I don't know. It will take a lot of reconditioning. I've had some progress. He did let me rub his cock in front of you, and you saw him feel me up before he left, maybe someday."

Paul's fingers are busy inside his mother's pussy, and her flushed face shows her approval. He withdraws them, gives them a lick, and says, "Let's wait for Carol."

Sarah looks at him oddly, and says, "If you say so."

"Let's go out and get the hot tub ready."

Paul and his mother walk out the back door and enter the small building. Paul removes the cover to check the filter and water temperature. When he is satisfied that all is in order, he drops his pants and underwear, then tosses off his shirt. His mother pulls her sundress over her head. They both face each other naked.

Paul's mother appraises his cock where it hangs limp between his legs. "He and Greg have such similar cocks," she thinks. "I will have them both in me at once, soon."

They hold hands as they step into the warm water. They sit down together and hold hands under the water as they wait for Carol. They start to make out, softly.

In less than five minutes, the door to the hot tub opens, and Carol comes in. She's dressed in a simple blue skirt and blouse. Carol sees Paul and his mother are already in the tub, with Paul's arm over his mother's shoulder and holding her breast. Carol rapidly unbuttons her blouse and tosses it on the clothes pile. She unzips her skirt and lowers it; it follows the blouse to the bench. Carol is now naked. She settles into the hot tub on Paul's free side. His puts his arm around Carol and cups her tit as she snuggles in.

He kisses Carol gently, with lots of tongue and then does the same to his mother. He then begins his story about his discoveries with the ball. He outlines its capabilities and concludes, "We have to find some way to use this to make us some money."

Carol seems rather frightened. "Paul, with the capabilities you describe, any government on earth would kill us all to get this. It has the ability of immediate communication with all the ring wearers. It has the ability to view and listen to any place. We could use this to listen to the President in the Oval Office. Nothing would be hidden from us."

Sarah holding tightly to Paul and asks, "What should we do?"

Carol says, "First, we must make sure that no one finds out we have this." She looks at Paul and asks, "Who have you told about this?"

"Only you, Mom, Connie, who helped me get the device open, and Dad-who only knows there are rings inside, but doesn't know what they do. Stephanie and Bob don't know about the device, they just have rings."

Carol tells them about her weekend and how she learned to wield the ring to influence Ted and Alice. She would rub her ring over their skin and she could tell them what she wanted and they would do it.

Paul relates the story about touching Peggy Freeman with his ring accidentally and how he had to give her an orgasm in the back of the classroom to quiet her down. He told them that later she lost all recollection of the incident.

"Well, the couple we met certainly remembered what happened. They begged us to let them fly down again sometime soon. I had to give them a good rubbing with my ring and tell them to find a nice couple to play with closer to home."

Paul tells them of his encounter with Mrs. Henderson in detail. "I just shook her hand, and suddenly she's bent over her desk with me fucking her. It was totally out of control!" Paul avoids relating the incident from yesterday, when Paul intentionally rubbed his ring over Carol's daughter's ass.

Carol asks Sarah, "Have you noticed anything like this?"

"Well, Greg was rather horny all weekend and was more than willing to satisfy every request I made of him."

Carol turns in the tub to look at Paul and Sarah, "The silver rings worn by women seem to give us the power to influence the behavior of those outside the group. While Paul's ring acts rapidly and its effects are soon forgotten, the silver rings' power seems more gradual and longer lasting."

Sarah's hand wraps around Paul's cock and starts to stroke him into hardness. "Mom, wait just a bit until we settle this." Her hand pulls back into her lap.

Carol is thinking out loud. "With the ability to listen and watch anywhere, we could certainly get rich by having information for events that no one else has. We would know about business deals in advance and could invest in areas we knew were sure things."

Paul asks, "We studied this in government class. Isn't that called insider trading? Isn't it illegal? People have gone to jail for it."

"It's illegal in the United States, but there are many places in the world where it isn't. If we invest there, no one in the U.S. can touch us. We leave the stocks abroad and bring the profits home."

Sarah offers up, "How about spying? We could get information and sell it to the government?"

Carol thinks a few seconds and says, "It's very dangerous. The government would have to get the money to us and they would want to know how these mysterious people got their information. They would track us down by the money trail, and we would either end up dead or in a very distant jail for the rest of our lives. The stock idea allows us to use the information without trading it to anyone."

Carol continues, "We set up lots of small accounts as to not draw attention, and then simply trade the stocks through them. We wire-transfer the profits to a bank somewhere like the Caymans and then transfer the cash back here."

Sarah asks, "Is this all legal?"

Carol says, "Well, maybe not all of it, but easily doable. Remember we can eavesdrop on the law-enforcement agencies to see if they get on to something about us. We need to set up a corporation to handle the transactions. Sarah, why don't you stop by my office tomorrow for lunch, and we'll set this up."

She continues, "Sarah, Paul's a minor so he can't be on the papers. I think you should be president and chairman; I'll set up Bob and I as officers. No one without a ring is to know what we're doing. Paul, do you have a computer in your room?"

"No, it's downstairs in Dad's office."

"Sarah, I think he needs a computer in his room, near the device. It needs a high-speed Internet connection. We need instant access to information when we're scanning for opportunities with the device."

"I'll get one in right away."

"Ok, Sarah and I will meet tomorrow at my office and we'll cover anything that we think of between now and then. Does any one have anything else to talk about?"

Both Paul and Sarah shake their heads.

"Good. Now let's get down to important business." Carol turns around and lies over the side of the hot tub with her bottom in the air.

"I do believe I promised my ass to Paul for transforming my husband into the man he is now. Sarah, he couldn't leave for golf without eating my pussy while I was sitting by the breakfast table. I had just finished cumming when Beth walked downstairs. If she had been a bit sooner, she would have seen how a woman reacts to a good licking by a man."

Paul looks at her and smiles; he saw a couple of times yesterday morning how Beth reacted to a good licking by boys and girls. He wonders how he's going to break the news to Carol that all the kids in both houses are fucking each other. He's pretty sure that with Carol's activity of the past few days, she might welcome that big cock of her son's in her pussy, and that she might enjoy her daughter under her tongue at the same time.

He knows he doesn't have to break the news to his mother. Connie told him last night before bed that, when he and his father went shopping for the parts for working on the basement playroom, she and their mother had spent the time in Connie's room with Connie giving a lick-by-lick and fuck-by-fuck description of the sleepover and that morning's activities. Mother and daughter had come three times each before the account was finished.

Sarah told Connie that she would love more than a brief look at her fucking Pete sometime. Connie said her mother didn't feel right about actually fucking her best friend's son, but she was more than willing to observe, especially if Stephanie would lick her pussy while she watched.

Sarah climbed out of the tub and opened a small cabinet in the wall and removed a small bottle. Connie recognizes the bottle and says, "You're prepared."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.