Paul's Big Find - Cover

Paul's Big Find

Copyright© 2003 by Erotica Author

Chapter 13: Discovering Hidden Desires

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 13: Discovering Hidden Desires - A collection of rings used to control the citizens of a newly colonized planet falls into an American teenagers hands. He doesn't care about colonizing Earth, he just wants to have fun. This is a long involved tale that crosses many lines and pulls in many unsuspecting celebrities and politicians.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Science Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Size   BBW   Violence  

Carol looks at Bob and says, "That's probably Katie. Why don't you go and let her in?"

Alice gets up from the couch, white streams of cum are running down her plump black thighs; she gives Carol an inquisitive glance.

"She's a sweet little thing I met earlier in the evening fucking a guy on our patio. I told her we might be having a party later, so she should stop by and join in."

Carol takes Alice's face in her hand and kisses her with the silver ring rubbing her chin. Alice inhales sharply at the sensations this produces in her pussy. "She is just the sweetest little thing. You'll love her. Why don't you let her in?"

Alice walks to the door and opens it. Two sixteen year-old girls gape at the large naked black woman standing there. Alice smiles and asks, "Which one of you is Katie?"

The young woman in the white bikini nods and says, "I am."

"Well, come in. And who is your friend?"

"This is Jennifer."

"How nice to meet you, Jennifer. Did Katie tell you what will be going on here tonight?"

"She told me a very sexy woman said, if Katie came by later, she would get her pussy eaten."

Alice turns to Jennifer and passes her arm around her waist. "That's very true, dear. Did you also come along because you like your pussy eaten?"

She nods as Alice's hand drops to her ass.

"And do you both also like to eat pussy?"

Jennifer stares at Alice as she feels the woman's fingers slide under the bikini bottoms and into her pussy.

The two girls nod again.

Alice puts her arm around Katie, bringing them together. She draws them into her big tits, and asks, "Do you girls like to lick each other's pussies?"

The girls nod again. Alice now has a finger in Katie's pussy. Carol watches this and decides she has unleashed a force of nature.

Alice turns Katie to face her, pulls the girl close, and kisses her deeply. Katie responds enthusiastically, raising her hands to hold Alice's massive tits. Katie's never seen tits this size this close. Satisfied with Katie, Alice turns and kisses Jennifer. She gets the same enthusiastic response-lots of tongue, and Jennifer hefts Alice's other tit.

Alice turns Jennifer around, pulls the drawstring on her bra, and flips the bra on the pile of clothes. Alice then pulls the drawstrings on the bikini bottoms, intentionally drawing the material across Jennifer's pussy. The bottoms join the bra on the pile.

Alice tenderly pushes her toward the men. "Jennifer, the boys just fucked our asses and need their cocks cleaned. Why don't you take them into the shower and make sure they do a very good job?"

Jennifer, having just fucked boys to now, is thrilled by the size of what the men have between their legs. Bob and Ted each take one of the girl's hands and disappear into the bathroom.

Alice spins Katie around and snatches her bra's drawstring. Alice moves behind the small girl and slides her arms around her covering those dainty breasts. Alice can see Katie's tits are capped with soft brown nipples, just beginning to puff out under her fingers.

Alice quickly removes her bottoms, but before throwing them on the pile she brings the small white bundle under her nose. "Katie, you smell wonderful." The girl's bottoms quickly join the pile, and she turns to face Alice. Alice can't resist another passionate kiss and takes Katie's little ass in her hands as they press together, Katie almost lost in Alice's tits.

Carol moves up and wraps her arms around the two kissing women. "The boys have the shower, so how about we use the ocean?"

Alice breaks from Katie, and says, "That will be fine with me."

Carol and Alice take Katie's hands, and they walk out the door into the darkness. They slowly walk across the sand to the water, each thinking about how free it is to walk to the water nude. Fifty feet from the surf they pass a couple fucking on a blanket-the girl on her back, the man driving a fat cock into her pussy. Carol says, "Fuck her good," as she walks past and bends down to tweak one of the girl's nipples.

The trio enter the water, and they move together until the water covers their pussies. They join in a common embrace and resume kissing-in pairs, all at once-hands wandering to the nearest body to fondle breasts, pussies, and asses, as Carol and Alice make sure they have cleaned up from their ass-fucking. They part and move into deeper water.

Katie asks, "Do your husbands fuck you in the ass often?"

Alice answers, "Oh, maybe once or twice a month."

Carol admits, "That was the first time for me. Have you ever done it?"

Katie shakes her head.

Carol laughs and says, "Well, you won't do anything you don't want to do tonight."

"Okay. Um, when do we get to eat some pussy?"

Alice and Carol laugh. Carols says, "Let's get back to the bungalow and we can eat some pussy there."

The three naked women stroll back across the sand toward where they saw the couple. Now the girl is on top of the boy, and she's close to cumming. Carol drops to the blanket next to the young woman and proceeds to suck her nipple. Alice plops down on the other side and helps herself to the unoccupied tit. The girl moans and her hands come up to hold the heads to her tits. She cries out, "Oh, fuck yes, I'm cumming!" She grinds down on the boy and Carol's finger slips in to rub her clit; as she cums. She topples off the young man and lands on Carol.

Alice now has the girl's pussy right in front of her face and leans down for a lick. She tastes the boy's cum in her pussy. The girl arches up her hips to Alice's active tongue and moans.

Carol kisses the girl and then asks, "What's your name?"

"Andrea."

"Well, Andrea, that's Alice licking your pussy right now, and that's Katie, cleaning off your boyfriend's cock."

"Hi, everybody! Oh, yeah, eat my pussy!"

"Andrea, you're in for a real treat, because Alice is a first-class pussy-eater. She dined on mine in little while ago, and it was fantastic!"

"She's. Really. Good." Andrea stutters in reply.

Carol sees that Katie has worked a miracle on Andrea's boyfriend.

"Andrea, would you mind if your boyfriend fucks me while I eat Katie's pussy?"

"No, fuck no, Alice is licking my pussy so good. I don't care if you fuck Zack."

Carol gets down on her hands and knees and looks at the boy still lying on the blanket. "Well, Zack get the cock of yours back there, and fuck my old pussy."

Zack kneels behind Carol and pushes his cock into her wet cunt. "Fuck, you're tight," Zack groans as he enters her.

"Oh, fuck, you're big!" moans Carol, "How is that for pussy old enough to be your mother's. Fuck me, son!"

Katie slips under Carol, dying to lick Carol's pussy while Zack fucks her. Zack's cock slides across Katie's nose as her tongue meets Carol's clit.

"Come on, son, give me that big dick of yours!"

Zack gets into the game. "Take it, Mom, squeeze it with your cunt."

Katie wants to play, too. "Lick my pussy, Mom. Suck my clit."

Hearing the two young people call her "Mom" sets her off. Carol cums hard. Zack doesn't slow down; after cumming a few

minutes ago, he feels ready for a long haul. Carol's mouth only leaves Katie's pussy long enough to moan to Zack, "Fuck me, son,

make me cum again."

"You got it Mom, I won't stop until I fill that pussy of yours with my hot cum."

Carol is riding a wave of passion and begins to hallucinate. She looks back over her shoulder and she sees Pete there. "Oh, fuck me, Pete," she moans out. Zack doesn't have a clue who Pete is, but he's betting he's her son.

"Mom, do you like your Pete fucking you?"

"Oh, yes baby, shove your big cock up mommy's pussy!"

Katie jumps in, "Don't stop licking me Mom, you're going to make be cum."

"Oh, Beth honey, I won't stop. Your pussy tastes so good, and don't stop licking me honey, Mommy needs to cum too."

Zack, really getting turned on by this, takes it further. "Beth, lick Mom's cunt, do her good. Make her cum with us!"

Carol is lost in the dream of her children sandwiching her on the beach. Pete is driving that big cock of his into her. Her son, she knows, has a huge cock, she's seen it in his pants when he's been excited. Much bigger than his father's, and even bigger

than Paul's. And, right now, it's fucking her. As well, her daughter Beth-who thinks she doesn't know what goes on at those sleepovers-is below her licking her pussy. She is licking her so well! Must be all that practice from licking her teammates.

Zack, who thought he was good for the distance, is overcome by the implications of their talk and begins to unload into Carol's cunt.

"Here it is Mom, take it. Let me fill you up."

Carol boils over from the spasms of Zack's cock in her cunt. "Fill me up, Pete! Cum in Mama's pussy!" She dives down on

Beth's cunt, sucks her clit into her month and flicks the sensitive bump with her tongue. In her excited mind, she thinks, "I bet I'm better than any of these little volleyball honeys who been here before. Katie goes into orgasm at this flicking.

Andrea, by now, is clueless of what's happening on the blanket, missing the wicked sex talk as Andrea's thighs are covering her ears. She and Alice have been attempting to best each other at pussy licking. Andrea is losing, and in "losing", is cumming first-but not by much. The sweet young pussy writhing on Alice's tongue has her quickly following.

Carol lies on the blanket, slowly returning to reality. She realizes that this fantasy fuck has affected her greatly. Her children may never look the same to her anymore. She will notice the state of Pete's crotch, and her nipples will harden when she sees Beth's small bumps in her shirts.

The five of them lie quietly on the blanket and look up at the stars. Carol asks Katie, "How do you think Jennifer is doing?"

"Knowing Jennifer, she's got one on the bathroom floor with his cock in her pussy while sucking off the other. Jennifer is real big on threesomes."


She's amazingly close: Ted's lying in the shower with Jennifer sitting on his cock. She needed a little while to work the monster up her pussy, as she's never fucked a cock the size of this one, but she didn't stop until she had all of it up her tight cunt.

She rides it for a few seconds, then takes Bob's cock into her mouth. She feels burning hot. She's done threesomes with two guys before, but never with the meat these boys are packing.

Ted sees the cock in Jennifer's mouth. "Bob, fuck that mouth of hers! Suck him, Jenny. Take as much as you can get!"

Bob returns the chatter. "Fuck him! Ride that big dick, Jenny!"

Jennifer is now very glad she met up with Katie at the party. Some high school boy had been pestering her to go up stairs with him. She just didn't want to. He had seemed more desperate than hot, and she wanted more than a two-minute fuck. Katie had pulled her away and the two had gone upstairs to an empty room. Katie told her about this hot, older woman who wanted her to come to her bungalow later for some pussy-licking, telling her between gasps while Jennifer was eating her pussy in the secluded bedroom. They'd traded positions twice and each came twice. By then, Katie had thought they should head toward the bungalow.

So, instead of a two-minute fuck, she's in for an entire night of fucking and eating pussy-two of her three favorite things. "Make that all three," she thinks as she swallows Bob's cock.

Ted looks at Bob and says, "Should we switch?"

"Sure."

Jennifer simply says, "Oh, fuck."

Ted lifts a much-complaining Jennifer off of his cock and onto the floor, then, as Bob sits down on the toilet, Ted picks her back up and sets her down on Bob's cock. Bob takes her by the hips and slides her up and down over his long cock. He thinks, "This is some tight pussy! Mmm. I wonder what the girls are doing right now?"


Back on the beach, Alice has switched with Carol, and the young boy is now fucking her. She's eating Katie's pussy. Carol and Andrea are now in a furious sixty-nine. Every few seconds, they roll over and change places; by now, they've rolled off the blanket. Alice leaves Katie's pussy to turn to yell her encouragement to Zack.

"Oh, fuck me, little boy-my little boy with the big dick. Fuck that hot pussy!"

Zack is thinking that tomorrow no one will believe this. He's in his third pussy in about thirty minutes. In his entire life, so far, he would never have guessed he could get hard again after shooting his load into 'Mama.' Alice had stood him up and took his cock between her tits, sucking of the soft head. He'd been making slow progress to another hard-on when the experienced Alice used a trick guaranteed to wake even the dead one more time: she stuck two fingers up his ass. Zack went from spongy hard to steel in about five seconds.

"Shit! What the fuck was that?"

"What, you never had anything up your ass?"

"Fuck, no!"

"Well, you have now!" Alice gets on all fours. "Now get down here and fuck my hot cunt!"

Alice is ready for Zack. She has tightened up her pussy. Ted always told her he couldn't believe how tight she was. She had never told Ted that she did her keigels three times a day to keep it that tight for him. Zack pushed the head into her cunt and that's as far as he got. He nudged his cock forward into the barrier of Alice's pussy. Thinking "Something ain't right," he pulls back and shoves a little harder. He still gains no entry.

Alice smiles to herself, but Zack is getting pissed. He thinks, "What the fuck is this? My cock won't go in? This old lady can't be this tight!" He withdraws until the head is lightly resting in the opening to Alice's pussy. He throws is weight forward and his cock sinks about three inches into a scalding fire. Alice's eye widen at the entry; however, she still keeps the pressure up. Zack pulls out again. This time he powerfully thrusts his cock back into her, just as Alice relaxes her pussy. Zack's hips slam into Alice's ass with a loud slap. His cock has gone from zero to full-insertion in about two milliseconds.

Alice grunts loudly and says, "Oh, fuck yes! How was that little boy?"

"That was fucking incredible!"

"You never thought an old broad like me could have a pussy that tight, did you?"

"Fuck, no!"

"Well then, fuck me! I like it hard."

Zack starts feverishly ramming his cock into her cunt. Every few strokes, Alice tightens up. Zack felt sure she was going to break his cock, but he just keeps up the pressure until he defeats the tightness of her pussy.

Alice is close to another orgasm.

Zack, again thinking he could fuck all night after two cums, loses it again in Alice's tight pussy. He pumps his cum into her as she yells out, "Cum in me! Fucking cum in my tight pussy!" She feels Zack's last squirt as he pulls out and lies down on the blanket. Alice looks up and sees Katie furiously rubbing her clit watching them cum. Katie throws her head back and Alice watches her pussy wet the blanket under her as her juices flow.

Carol and Andrea are cumming now too. Andrea can't believe that, after she told Zack she would go out on the blanket with him, she's been fucked by Zack, then sucked by these ladies who are each old enough to be her mom! As Andrea cums, she decides her first taste of pussy won't be her last. She flicks Carol's cunt and Carol rains down her cum on the young girl's face.

Alice stands over Katie and Carol. Katie sees cum running from Alice's pussy and pushes her face into the mess. Alice draws her back by the hair, and looks into her eyes. "Let's wait a bit, little lady, and go back and see what the boys are up to anything."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.