Paul's Big Find - Cover

Paul's Big Find

Copyright© 2003 by Erotica Author

Chapter 12:Meeting New People In The Ladies Room

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 12:Meeting New People In The Ladies Room - A collection of rings used to control the citizens of a newly colonized planet falls into an American teenagers hands. He doesn't care about colonizing Earth, he just wants to have fun. This is a long involved tale that crosses many lines and pulls in many unsuspecting celebrities and politicians.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Science Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Size   BBW   Violence  

"Do you see any likely couples?" Bob whispers into Carol's ear as they waltz on the dance floor in the hotel's Red Room. Bob knows Carol is looking for something in particular; she just hasn't told him what that is.

"No."

It's their fourth waltz and Bob has it mastered. Carol's chanting of "one-two-three-one-two-three" in his ear for the past three waltzes is now burned into Bob's brain-Lawrence Welk would take a back seat to Bob now.

"Look over by the door. They're just coming in," she soft says into his ear. A couple enters, and Carol watches them find a table next to theirs. Carol fixes her eyes on them like an eagle at a thousand feet spots a mouse. Carol goes through her check list: he's handsome, tall, he's very black (an item not on the original list, but hurriedly added just now), and his wife has a flavor of latent sexuality just ready for Carol to bring to full blossom. They immediately go to the dance floor. Carol thinks, they make quite the contrast. The man must be at least six-foot four; his partner might make five feet. He is tall and thin; she about five foot six and tipping the scales at one fifty, wide in the hips and lush in the breasts. While they look the odd pair; they dance closely and with the ease that only comes with much practice. Carol licks her lips and prepares to stalk her prey.

"Mmm," Carol says, "They could be just what we're looking for." Carol wants to see the tall handsome black man as she kneels to unzip his pants and taste his offering. The woman is beautiful, and again, Carol licks her lips at the thought of tasting the nipples that crown those enormous breasts.

Carol continues, "We'll sit down when they do, and see what develops." Carol is so aroused she can smell her pussy juices flow. She is certain, this is the couple.

The next number is an old rock and roll classic and Carol watches the couple smoothly jitter-bug. Carol watches the woman's tits fly about during the spins. She gets wet imagining Bob with his cock buried in those big black titties-I could be on my knees licking her pussy, while her man fucks me from behind, she thinks.

The dance number finishes and the band takes a break. The couples seat themselves and order drinks from the waitress. After she finishes, Carol leans over to the woman and says, "Hello, my name is Carol Mathews, and this is my husband Bob. We're in town tonight and don't know any one. We would like to know if you would join us and perhaps get to know each other."

The woman replies, "I'm Alice Johnson and this is my husband Ted. We're in town for a conference and we wouldn't at all mind joining you. Isn't that right, Ted?"

"It would be a pleasure to meet someone new."

The couple moves over to the Mathew's table.

Carol asks Ted, "What do you do?"

"I am a design engineer at General Motors in Detroit."

"Are you two married or just having an affair?"

Alice laughs merrily, "We're married. Twenty-two years with four kids."

"So, you stay at home and raise the kids?"

"I did until about five years ago, as the kids were getting older, I had some time on my hands, and I started a beauty solon to cater to the special hair requirements of black women. Now I own five of them around Detroit."

"That's wonderful. Bob and I are from near here, Naples; it's on the other side of the state. We're just in here for a night away from the kids."

"How many do you have?"

"Two. Beth's 15, and Pete's 13. How old are your kids."

"Tom's 21, Alicia is 20, Tasha is 19, and Ted, junior is 18."

"So you still have any at home?"

"Three, Alicia and Tasha are living at home while going to college and Ted, junior will graduate this year."

The conversation goes on about their lives in such far apart places in the country. Connie is now certain this is the couple she is looking for: bright, friendly, and good looking, for despite the size of Alice, she radiates a warmth and beauty that is undeniable and an aura of sexuality that has Carol wet with anticipation.

The band begins playing again and the couples head to the dance floor. As they dance Carol is talking into Bob's ear; he responds with short answers. She is giving him instructions.

After the next song, the couples sit down. Alice leans over to Carol and asks, "Do you stay at home with your children?"

"Carol says, no I'm a lawyer, a partner in a small local firm. We do mostly corporate and real estate work. The kids stay at Bob's mother's house when they're not in school or we're at work, she only lives a couple of blocks away."

"How handy."

Bob leans over to the couple and asks Ted, "Would you mind if I dance with your wife?"

Ted looks at Alice, and she nods to him. "I guess that would be fine."

They move out on the dance floor and start dancing to a slow romantic song.

"Bob, this is the first time I've danced with a man, other than my husband in fifteen years."

"I can't imagine why."

"Well many men don't especially like chubby women. They prefer the model types."

"Well, I don't know about that, I think you're beautiful."

Alice warms at the complement. "Why, Bob that's the nicest thing I've heard in quite a spell. Say it again."

"I think you're beautiful."

Alice thinking a complement like that deserves a reward pulls Bob closer and presses her breasts into his stomach. Bob moves his hand up to the bare skin above the back of her dress and presses his ring into her soft flesh. In a moment Bob feels her breasts push harder into his stomach as she moves closer.

Bob looks over at the table and sees Ted and Carol talking closely. Carol has moved to Alice's chair and, they're leaning their heads together talking. Carol is resting her hand on Ted's, and Bob can see her ring rubbing over his skin. He turns his attention back to Alice, whose forehead is now slightly moist. Bob remembers his next instruction. He wills himself an erection. Alice feels Bob's cock growing against her stomach. She starts to pull back, but Bob rubs the ring on her back. She relaxes and moves back into his cock. Bob sees she is getting warmer. He smiles as he realizes he has carried out his instructions perfectly.

The song ends and as they separate, Bob relaxes his erection and walks back to the table with a very aroused Alice.

Alice waves her hand at her face and says, "I think I need to visit the ladies room."

Carol goes along and says, "I do too. You boys talk about us while we're gone."

Carol and Alice walk to the rear of the lounge to the ladies room. Bob watches the two women walk off together. He sees Carol put her hand on Alice's bare shoulder. Bob sees the glint of her ring as the ladies disappear into the bathroom. Bob smiles, and turns to Ted, he knows he will need to keep Ted distracted as the ladies may not be back for a little while.

Alice had hoped a visit to the restroom would cool her down. Dancing with Bob had aroused her. She could feel the dampness in her pussy and her nipples were hard. The walk to the restroom, though, had increased her arousal. Carol's hand on her shoulder felt like a heating pad on high. They moved to the mirrors and begin primping.

Alice looks at Carol and notices the hard nipples poking out her thin dress. "Do you always go without a bra?"

"I've just started lately. Bob and I have broadened our horizons lately, and I've found underwear uncomfortable."

"You don't wear underwear?" Alice is thinking she would love to lose her soaked panties right now.

"No, I find it can slow my husband down."

"Oh, my," she stuttered, getting Carol's meaning.

Carol rubs her neck, the ring sliding over the smooth black skin, and says, "Have you ever tried going without?"

"Oh, no, I couldn't," and she gestures to her large breasts.

"You just need a different dress, but you could do without the panties. I bet Ted would get a hard on right on the dance floor if he knew you didn't have panties on."

Flexing her hand on Alice's neck, rubbing the ring over her damp neck, she firmly says, "Go ahead and try it."

Alice is visibly sweating. She looks at herself in the mirror and sees Carols hand massaging her neck. She doesn't remember her pussy ever being wetter-even with Ted. She knows that the effect of Carol's hand on her neck couldn't be any less intense than if she had two fingers in her pussy. Carol is pulling long forgotten memories to Alice's mind. Alice knows that if Carol would lift her dress right now and began fingering her pussy she would cum almost immediately.

Alice finds Carol intensely erotic. Carol's body, lush and sexy, is covered by a dress that would shout out the presence of underwear. Alice is excited at the prospect of telling her husband that she took of her panties in the bathroom. She thinks he always wants me to run around at home without panties on; it would be really hot to surprise him here. She thinks, I'll probably get a grand fucking up in their room at the end of the evening.

She kicks off her shoes, reaches underneath her dress, and pulls down her panties. She goes to put them in her purse when Carol stops her and takes the panties from her. Carol sniffs the panties and hands them back, "You smell wonderful."

"You like the smell of pussy."

"I love the smell of pussy." She leans into the woman's ear and says, "I love the taste of pussy too."

Alice almost goes into meltdown. She and her college roommate got drunk one night and had ended up in her bed having sex. They would end up there a couple of times a month during her last year of college. She never told Ted about it figuring it was in the past.

She doesn't know what made her say it but, she tells Carol, "I do too."

Carol takes Alice's hand and pulls her into the farthest stall from the door. Alice says softly, "Someone will come in and hear us."

"Honey, this is South Beach. People don't pay attention if a couple fucks on the streets here."

She pulls Alice to her and kisses her. Alice is on fire and returns the kiss. Alice's first kiss with a woman in twenty-five years brings to the surface all the repressed desire for such a kiss. Alice feels Carol's hands on her tits. Alice's nipples reach through her bra for Carol's fingers. Carol thinks they must be huge. She slides the straps down and frees a giant tit. The nipple is half-an-inch long and the size of her pinky finger around. Carol leans down and sucks it. She rubs her ring into the black skin of her breast. Alice reaches for the straps of Carol's dress and pulls it down to her waist freeing Carol's tits for her viewing pleasure. She cups Carol's tits in her hands and runs her thumbs over the nipples. Alice is lost in a fog of desire. She thinks of Ted back in the lounge talking to Bob. Carol slides her hand up Alice's dress and presses her hand into the dampness of her crotch. Alice won't think of Ted again for several minutes.

Alice pulls up Carol's head and lunges for another kiss. Each reaches for the other's dress and pulls the hem clear of their pussies. Their fingers move onto clits and they start a race for orgasm. Their kisses intensify and they are breathing heavily into each other's mouths.

Two women enter the bathroom talking loudly. One says to the other if we hurry the men will never miss us. Carol and Alice stop fingering each other, well maybe they don't stop, but they do slow down. Carol and Alice hear them go into the other stall, and then they hear kissing and the rustle of clothing. Alice who's facing the other stall can see someone's knees, and then they hear a hiss, "Oh, yeah, eat that pussy."

Carol whispering into Alice's ear, "See I told you anything goes in South Beach." Carol and Alice resume their vigorous fingering. Their arousal grows as the listen to stream of encouraging words from next door. Carol sends two lingers up Alice's pussy, and Alice can't hold back anymore and says loudly, "Oh, yeah, finger my pussy."

The sounds next door stop for a second, then they resume. Carol's whispers, "Isn't that hot listening to her get her pussy eaten." Alice nods her head, wishing she was eating Carol's pussy at the moment.

"Let's all go back to our bungalow tonight and have a little fun."

Alice panting replies, "What kind of fun?

"The kind of fun they're having."

"What would Ted say?"

"I bet Ted would get so horny watching me eat your pussy, that he would give you the fuck of your life after that."

The woman next door is cumming. She makes little grunts and hisses as she grinds out her cum in her friends mouth. "Damn, I was hot. Now you sit down."

The knees disappear, replaced by a similar pair. The wet sounds of pussy eating resume. "Damn, I got so hot listening to them. Does it make you hot to hear us?"

Carol turned toward the sound. "Oh, yeah, we're fingering each other's pussies in here, and we're going to cum soon."

"Come on, Barb, eat the pussy. I want to cum with them."

Alice listens to Carol voice in her ear, "Later tonight I know Bob would love to fuck you." Alice remembers the hard cock rubbing her stomach."

"Bob would love to fuck a plump old broad like me?"

"Honey, aren't I fucking a plump old broad?"

"Yes."

"Alice, doesn't it look like I like fucking you?"

"Yes."

"I guarantee Bob will want to fuck you. Will you fuck him?"

Alice whispers back as she starts to cum, "Yes, I'll fuck him, bring him on."

The woman next door cries out, "Oh, listening to them is making me cum. Eat that pussy. Come on. Make me cum." Alice and Carol's pussies begin to cum. The other woman is coming. The three of them cum together, then all is quiet.

Each couple waits in the stall wanting the other couple to leave first. Finally, both doors open and the ladies walk out. Alice and Carol meet two women in their early forties, stylishly dressed. The four women move to the mirror and begin repairing the damage. Carol says, "Sometimes you just get overcome, you know."

One of the women smiles at her and says, "Yes, sometimes you just can't wait. Are you from South Beach?"

"No, we're from out of town, but we come here fairly often." One of the women pulls from her purse two cards. She gives one to Alice and the other to Carol. "Call me when you're coming to town next time," she looks at her lover. "Who knows maybe be could switch stalls?" She's looking at Alice's tits like they were prize fruit ready to be eaten.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.