Paul's Big Find - Cover

Paul's Big Find

Copyright© 2003 by Erotica Author

Chapter 10: the Sleepover

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10: the Sleepover - A collection of rings used to control the citizens of a newly colonized planet falls into an American teenagers hands. He doesn't care about colonizing Earth, he just wants to have fun. This is a long involved tale that crosses many lines and pulls in many unsuspecting celebrities and politicians.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Science Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Size   BBW   Violence  

The phone rings in the Gilda Mathew's kitchen. She's in the shower so Pete picks up the phone.

"Mathew's residence, Pete speaking."

"Pete, it's Connie."

"Hi, Connie, what's up?"

"Well, certainly not you over at your grandma's."

"That's the truth. I can't believe my parents stuck me over here while they went to the city. I usually just stay with Beth."

"Well, Beth has got that sleepover tonight, and I think your mom wanted you out of the house."

"Yeah, that could be."

"I was hoping you'd be there. I mean the three of us could have sneaked off for a little fun."

"I sure would have loved that."

"I bet you would. Stephanie's over being sore and was looking forward to a good hard fuck tonight."

"Well, think of me while you're having a good time. I'll be washing my grandma's windows."

"I'll miss you tonight, and I'll miss your cock. I want another chance to see how far down my throat I could get that monster of yours."

"Come on, Connie. My grandma's taking a shower right now. Don't get me all hard and then leave me to explain to her how I got a hard on in her house."

"Pete, I bet that grandma of yours would love to see that big dick hard. You ever showed it to her?" Connie loves to tease Pete about his dick.

"Jesus, Connie, of course not, she's old."

"She may be old, but I bet she's not dead. Flash her that thing and see what she says."

"I've got to go, Connie, I'll talk to you tomorrow."

"Ok, Petey. Don't you play with that cock of yours tonight. Steph and I want all the cum you can make tomorrow. Bye"

"Bye"


Connie hangs up the phone and picks up her supplies for the sleepover. She thinks, "I've got the coolest mom ever." Her mother loaned Connie her big dildo for the sleepover. Connie asked to take it along as she was licking her mom's cum off of it. Sarah told Connie about her girlfriend Jackie, how they would spend their time on sleepovers and would have loved to have a big dildo to use on each other.

The doorbell downstairs chimes and Connie snatches up her bag and dashes down the stairs. She lets Stephanie in and drags her into the entryway and kisses her. Their tongues meet and say hello for almost a minute before they separate.

Panting and flushed Stephanie opens her overnight bag and reaches inside, "Look what I bought at the mall today." She holds up a small pink vibrator.

"Steph, that is so cool. I've never tried a vibrator. Look what mom let us use." She pulls out the dildo.

"Great. I don't think I would have gotten Pete's cock in me if you hadn't used that on me first. We're going to have a great time."

"I bet Beth will be surprised when I whip out this big dick." She holds the cock in front of her pussy. Connie's pussy moistens at the thought of slipping the big dick into Beth.

"What did you bring to sleep in?"

"Just a tee shirt."

"Just a tee shirt?"

"What else would I need? I don't wear panties any more so what else would I need. What did you bring?"

"I bought a pair of thong panties at the same place I got the vibrator. That's all I'm going to wear. Beth said these are pretty wild parties. I believe her."

"Let's go. Beth said to be there by nine and it's almost that now."


Beth opens the door and peeks around the edge to see who is there. Satisfied as to her guests, Beth beckons them in. Beth is wearing a small white tee shirt cut so high if only barely covers her nipples and a very small pair of g-string panties.

Connie touches the silky covering on Beth's pussy and says, "Beth, if I wore panties, I would love a pair of those. They are hot." Stephanie's fingers trace over the silky material that delicately outlines Beth's pussy.

"Ladies, come on up. Sally and Julie just got here a couple of minutes ago and are getting dressed for the party. They play on the volleyball team with me. They're the other two sophomores on the team. "

Beth takes Connie and Stephanie up to her room. "Julie, Sally, this is Connie and Stephanie. They're eight-graders and play on the volleyball team at the junior high"

Julie is naked and in the process of pulling up a pair of panties just like Beth's. Sally is also wearing an identical pair and checking the length of her cut-off tee shirt in the mirror.

Sally says, "Hi, girls, ready for a fantastic night? Julie, have by boobs gotten larger? This tee shirt sure doesn't cover as much as it used to."

Beth can see the bottom arch of Sally's nipple, and says, "Here let me check." Beth shifts in front of Sally and slips her hands under the tee shirt. Connie and Stephanie watch Beth mold her hands to Sally's tits.

Stephanie whispers to Connie, "She playing with her nipples." Connie nods and watches Sally close her eyes.

"Sally, I would say they are a bit bigger." She pulls her hands out and picks up two small paper bags off the dresser, and hands them to Connie and Stephanie. "Here these are for you."

Stephanie extracts a pair of red g-string panties and a cut off tee shirt. Connie gets the same.

Beth says, "Go ahead, put them on."

The two young girls strip off their clothes and put on their presents. They stand side-by-side in the mirror and admire their outfits. They slide their arms around each other's waists and their hips touch.

Beth notices that the little girls are wearing identical rings. She asks, "What's up with the rings? Are you to going steady?"

Connie laughs and holds up her left hand. "No we're trying out these magnetic rings. They're supposed to make you feel better."

Stephanie holds up her right hand to show off her ring, "And they do. We've also noticed that they seem to make you feel horny all the time."

Julie steps up beside Connie and Sally steps up by Stephanie and they link their arms around the girls. They older girls look in the mirror and see their young guests' nipples are hard and very visible in the shirts. Connie slides her arm around Julie and Stephanie glides hers around Sally and they all embrace.

Beth says, "Julie and Connie you hug each other, and Stephanie and Sally you do the same. Now move closer together." Connie can see herself in the mirror embracing Julie. She sees Stephanie and Sally together. Their breast pressed together by the embrace. Sally moves back slightly and her ass touches Connie's. Beth moves between them and puts her arms around them all. Slowly arms move, and they are in one large hug.

Julie moves her hands down, one to Connie's ass and one to Beth's. She touches the firm bottoms and pushes them tighter together. Julie has always loved to play with Beth's ass. It is so smooth. Julie knows before the night was out she will try to have her fill of Beth's beautiful ass. Julie reaches down a little further and touches Beth's pussy. Beth is already wet. Good, she thinks, I want Beth hot when we really get started.

"Ok girls, it's time for drinks and cocktales."

Connie pops in, "what's the difference?"

"Little girls, this is how we start the party. We have a few drinks, and we trade cock stories-cocktales. Tonight, thanks to Julie's boyfriend, we're having mimosas!"

"Ex-boyfriend."

"Julie, what happened? Wait, save it for the cocktales. Let's get the drinks mixed."

Beth plucks the cloth cover off a serving try, and lets the girls see five champagne glasses, three bottles of champagne, and a pitcher of orange juice." Beth fills the glasses and passes them around.

"Ladies, now that you have your drinks, it's cocktale time-over to the bed."

The girls arrange themselves in a circle on Beth's queen size bed. They sit Indian style in a circle with Beth at the head and off to her left Stephanie, Sally, Julie, and Connie. Beth places her hand on Stephanie's thigh and says, "For the new comers here: After we pour our first drink we tell a story about some cock we've seen, or touched, or sucked, or fucked." She laughs at the last word. "Now tonight, we're going to start with Julie, since she made such a fascinating comment about her ex-boyfriend. Why is he ex?"

Julie now has their attention, with Connie trying hard not to stare at her nipple bumps and the little red panel on her pussy showing every detail.

"It has to do with the champagne," she explains to the younger girls, "Eddie works at Fireside Liquors. That's how we usually get the drinks for the party. Freddy takes a break around 7, and I wait out back. He slips me in and we go back to the storeroom. He gives me the booze and I pay him. Then he tells me he's always wanted to fuck me in the storeroom. I tell him no way! I mean there are dirty boxes all round and he wants me to bend over one of them, pull my panties down, and take his cock in my pussy over a dirty box! No way!"

"He didn't! Some boys are such pigs!" Sally backs up Julie.

"So, I tell him we can go out to my car and I would blow him, but that's not good enough. He just runs on about how hot it would be to fuck me over a case of Budweiser."

"What a kink!" Beth is both shocked and a bit intrigued, "Is it cold in the storeroom?"

"Yeah, I mean that's where they keep the beer," Julie tells her. Beth's mind wanders to an image of herself in an icebox, bent over a stack of beer cases, her panties around her left ankle, and a cloud of steam rising from her hot pussy and a cock nudging her lips apart. She shakes her head to clear the image and returns to listening to Julie.

"So I tell him again, that there's no way he going to fuck me on top of some beer cases. Anyway, I told him, one your friends is going to walk in and he would want some pussy too."

Sally puts in, "Men can be such pigs."

Beth tells Connie and Stephanie, "Little girls, Sally is always saying that men and boys are such pigs, but I know for a fact, that she still likes to play in the pen. She just takes long showers afterward, usually with on or two of the pigs."

Sally gives Beth the finger, and smiles, "Yeah, like you haven't played with me in the pen with the pigs."

"Sally, you're going to shock the little girls."

"I hope so."

"Go on, Julie."

"So I tell him it's a blowjob or nothing, and the fucker says, 'Well, I guess it's nothing.' So I grab the champagne and leave."

They all three together say, "Now that's a cocktale."

Beth is laughing as she says, "Now, a cock tale from one of the little girls. How about you Stephanie?"

Stephanie looks a little nervous and says, "Well the only story I have also involves Connie... "

Beth looks at Connie and says, "Well what's the deal?"

Connie looks at Stephanie and thinks, the only tale they can tell is the one about Pete, and anything with Paul is very off limits. She says, "The only one we have has to do with us losing our virginities together."

Sally pokes in, "You mean you fucked each other with dildos? That doesn't really count as a cocktale. I mean they have to be real, the dicks, that is."

Stephanie drawls, "No, it was with a real cock."

Sally looks a bit shocked. "You two virgins had a threesome to lose your virginity!"

Connie and Stephanie both say, "Oh, yeah!"

Connie goes on, "Well Stephanie and I have been friends since we were little girls. I mean we share everything, and so when we were talking about boyfriends we decided to share one of them. So we went looking for someone hot."

Stephanie takes over the story. "I am friends with the younger sister of a ten-grader and she told me that she got hurt at the start of cheerleading practice and went home. She went in the backdoor and found her older sister and Pete, Beth's brother, fucking each other on the living room sofa. Pete was on top of her sister, and she was crying in his ear to fuck her harder."

Beth reddens at the sound of her brother's name. This is another story she hasn't heard. She wonders, how many girls has her brother fucked? God, he's only thirteen.

Sally and Julie both sit still. They are frozen in place.

"What did she do?" Julie says nervously.

Sally breaking her revere says, "Yeah, did she run out?"

Julie and Sally trade glances and see they're both having the same reaction. Julie thinks, "I bet Sally has fucked Pete too."

Sally suddenly comprehends the reason for Julie's nervousness. Then she gets a very hot flush in her pussy; she knows that, except for Beth, every girl here has fucked Pete.

Stephanie continues, "No, she stayed and watched. She told me that Pete uncorked himself and told her sister to turn over; he wanted some doggy. She said he had a huge cock, and it looked like a foot long. Her sister turned over and Pete shoved that big dick back into her. After that, she told me, she leaned against the hallway wall and fingered herself, listening to her sister telling him to fuck her hot cunt, until my friend came and then sneaked out the back door."

Connie goes on, "So we hunted down Pete after school yesterday and told him, that he either become our boyfriend or we would tell every tenth grade boy that Pete was fucking their girlfriends." Connie winked at Stephanie who smiled at the embellishment.

Julie and Sally say together, "No!"

Beth thinks they seem a bit freighted at this idea. In a flash, Beth figures it out. Her brother has been fucking Sally and Julie, and their boyfriends are completely ignorant, their usual condition, of the fact. Beth's pussy moistens at the thought that she's the only one here who hasn't been stretched by that monster cock of her brother's.

Connie continues, "We get him up to my room and pull down his shorts," she pauses. "Well!" the older girls shout. "It flops out. Now, remember this is the first cock that Stephanie and I have seen, other than sneaking around on the Internet. Stephanie makes me touch it first. Then she joins in and soon we're trying to suck that thing. We're thinking this thing will never go into our pussies without some preparation, so I send Stephanie into my mother's room to get her biggest dildo."

Julie is surprised. "Your mother lets you use her dildo's?"

"Well, we didn't ask."

"Your mother has dildos of different sizes?" Sally asks.

"Yes, she told me that she usually uses the bigger one's in her pussy, and the smaller one's in her ass."

Sally's eyes are about the size of golf balls. "Your mother talks to you about how to use dildos?"

"My mother and I talk about everything together."

Sally thinks about her mother and says softly, "I wish I could talk about everything with my mother without her flying into a rage. Anyway, go on."

"So, Stephanie gets the dildo, and while I am sucking on Pete, she starts working it into my pussy."

Beth asks, "Wasn't that a bit messy."

Connie says, "No really. You see I had broken by pussy open with a hairbrush a few month's before." She grins at Beth and says, "After that I buy hairbrushes based more on the size and shape of the handle than the bristles."

"I was just worried that Pete would kill me unless I was stretched out a little at first. So, Steph slides under me and pushes the dildo up my pussy until I was full. She started licking my pussy to get the juices flowing, and soon I was ready."

The other girls are getting ready also. Sally's right hand, hidden by her shirt, is plucking at her nipple while her left hand is just edging under per panties. Beth and Julie are tracing their fingers around the edges of the red triangle covering their pussies.

"He spun me around and nudged me up on the bed. He knelt behind me and his cock settled between my pussy lips. He slid his head all around my pussy, and I almost came when that huge head passed over my clit. He knew from experience that getting his cock as wet as possible would ease the entry. I didn't realize I was so turned on until I started begging him to fuck me."

Stephanie goes on, "It was hot. I was standing by Pete watching him getting her ready. I told Pete to fuck her, and I grabbed his cock and put the head to Connie's pussy. He told me to have a little patience unless I wanted her to hurt when he slid in." Beth and Julie now have their fingers under the red panels and are lightly stroking the outer lips of their pussies. Sally now has both hands under her shirt and is pulling on her nipples.

"So I put my hand on his ass and pushed him into Connie. Connie said, 'Oh, shit, ' and put her head down and started to push back. I pushed on Pete's ass until he was about halfway in her. Then her head pops up and she screams, 'Oh, fuck, ' and rams back and the rest of his cock disappears up her pussy. She looked back at us and told us to wait a minute. So then, figuring I'm not needed at the cock anymore, I go up to the head of the bed and lay down in front of Connie and tell her that when she gets used to his dick, that she could use her tongue on my pussy."

Stephanie is next to Beth who realizes that her hand is playing with Stephanie's pussy through her panties. When did she start doing that? Stephanie's knees are spread and her eyes just closed as Beth's finger dips under the panties to feel her wetness. Stephanie's nipples are clearly visible through the thin shirt, and Beth leans down to suck on one through the material.

Fingers move under Beth's and take over touching her pussy. She reaches up and slides her hand under Stephanie's shirt rolling a small hard nipple in her fingers. The small finger dips inside Beth, and tests her wetness. She's soaked. The finger travels up to her clit, not touching it, but putting pressure on it. She feels it harden and stick out through her lips.

Beth looks up and sees that Stephanie's hands are over Sally's as she helps Sally massage her tits. Sally lets Stephanie take over, and strips off her tee shirt, and throws it on the floor. Stephanie pulls her tit way from Beth's mouth as she leans down to suck on Sally's full breast. Sally moans and puts her hand behind the young girl's head to guide her sucking.

Beth's mouth, losing it's tit, softly kisses the thigh before her. Her face is inches from Stephanie's pussy. She sees how wet she is and how soft her pussy lips are. Her fingers play with Stephanie's wet cunt. Another finger enters Beth's pussy and she widens her legs in response. That being not enough, she flops over on her side and spreads her legs fully for the probing fingers. Connie pulls down her panties and tosses them over her shoulder. She moans as Connie's skillful fingers massage the inside of her pussy while the little girl's thumb presses on her clit.

Stephanie moves again away from Beth as she lies down to get at Sally's pussy. Beth quickly strips off Stephanie's panties. She presses them to her face to take pleasure from the aroma. To give Stephanie more room, Sally falls over on Julie and without thinking starts to lick her familiar pussy. Julie groans and says, "Oh, yeah. Sally, you know what to do. Lick that pussy." Julie leans down draws down Connie's panties and pulls her hips to her face. Connie removes her fingers and drops her mouth down to Beth's very wet pussy. Connie traces circles around Beth's clit--teasing it. Beth is now doing the same thing to Stephanie's pussy. She inserts a finger and gets a muffled 'fuck yes' from Stephanie.

Sally now has one hand in Stephanie's hair pulling her face down to her cunt. Stephanie starts a rapid flicking over Sally's clit. Sally squeals into Julie's pussy and bites one of her pussy lips.

"Fucking be careful, Sally," Julie yells.

Beth asks, "What's wrong?"

Julie pants out, "She really eating my pussy. No biting, girl." She goes back down on Connie. Connie can tell that her mother is much better at eating pussy than Julie, but she can't tell Julie that. She reaches down and wraps her hand behind Julie's neck and says, "Come on lick me. Tongue my clit."

Beth can feel Connie talking into her pussy. The vibrations stimulate her clit. Connie sucks her clit into her month and starts roughly swiping her tongue over it. Then Connie does something to Beth that her mother had done to her earlier today. She sucks on one of her fingers to get it wet, and then uses it to trace slow circles over the small little opening of Beth's ass. Beth cries out into Stephanie's pussy at the sensation.

Stephanie can't stand anymore and she cums on Beth's face. Beth licks up all the juices and slips in her tongue looking for more.

Sally's tits are bouncing as she fucks Stephanie's face. She's groaning and whimpering when she roughly pushes Stephanie's face into her cunt and screams, "Make me fucking cum! Eat me you little bitch!"

"Sally, be nice! She's always so obnoxious when she's cumming." Beth shouts over to Stephanie.

"Well, I fucking need to cum, and she's teasing me."

"She's not fucking teasing you. I'm made her cum, and she got distracted."

"Well, I'm cumming now. Oh, yeah, lick, that, pussy!" and Sally finally cums all over Stephanie's face.

Julie grabs Sally by the hair and yanks her head down to her pussy. "Would you stop yakking? Eat me and make me cum!"

Connie laughs, "There's too much talking and not enough licking." She accidentally grabs Julie's ear and pulls her down to her pussy.

"Owww." Julie smacks Connie forcefully on her ass. Connie just squeals and pulls harder. Julie violently smacks Connie's ass to get her to let go of her ear, and then they both cum together, Connie squeezing Julie's face between her thighs and feeling Julie's cries of pain add the vibrations in her clit.

This leaves only Beth to cum.

Connie eases her finger wearing the ring into Beth's ass. Beth looks down at the eighth-grader furiously licking her clit and pushes her ass down on the invading finger. "Oh, yeah, finger fuck my ass, Connie. I'm going to cum."

Connie plunges her finger completely into Beth's tight little ass, the ring disappearing completely, and begins to rapidly flick her tongue over her clit. Beth grabs Connie's head and tries to pull her entire face into her cunt. Beth has never had any girl lick her pussy like Connie. With Connie's finger in her ass she is on fire.

She screams, then cums. Her body arches up and only her head and feet are on the bed. She lifts Connie into the air and freezes, letting out a wild howl and she begins to convulse. Her cum reaches its peak and passes. She collapses to the bed. Her entire upper body is bright red, her chest heaving. She lays back with her eyes closed lost to her environment. She thinks, this fucking little eighth-grader has made her cum harder than she has ever cum before. She can't fucking move. She's paralyzed. She vaguely senses Connie withdrawing her fingers. Her pussy and ass want to follow, but she just can't move. She drifts off to sleep.

Julie looks over at Beth. "Holy shit, Connie! You made her pass out. What the fuck did you do to her?"

Connie takes on an innocent little expression and says, "I don't know I was just eating her pussy and she went nuts."

"Well, before we're done here tonight, you're going to eat my pussy like that."

"Sure, I'd love to, and, Julie, you made me cum really good too."

Sally sits up and says, "I could use another drink. I don't think we've ever had to stop on the second cocktale before." Sally gets up and gathers the glasses for refills.

Julie looks over at Beth and says, "Should we check to see if she's still breathing." They all laughed, and Sally says, "We'll wake her up for the next round of cocktales."

Julie looks at the little girls lying in the bed and can't wait for round two. Sally passes out the drinks and saves Beth's on the dresser for when she regains consciousness.

Sally says to Julie, "Come with me, I have to use the bathroom." Julie gives her a curious look and follows her out of the room."

In the bathroom Sally sits down and starts peeing. She looks at Julie and says, "When did you start fucking Pete Mathews?"

Julie sighs and says, "The first time was about a month ago, and I've fucked him twice since then."

Sally laughs and says, "Well my first time was just two weeks ago and once last week."

"I'm sure glad he seems to be able to keep his mouth shut."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.