Paul's Big Find - Cover

Paul's Big Find

Copyright© 2003 by Erotica Author

Chapter 9: The Instructor

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9: The Instructor - A collection of rings used to control the citizens of a newly colonized planet falls into an American teenagers hands. He doesn't care about colonizing Earth, he just wants to have fun. This is a long involved tale that crosses many lines and pulls in many unsuspecting celebrities and politicians.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Science Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Size   BBW   Violence  

Connie and Sarah are washing the dishes from the evening meal. Sarah is washing and Connie is drying. Sarah asks, "When does the sleep over start at the Mathew's?

"Eight o'clock."

"Who's going to be there?"

"Beth invited Stephanie and I, and she said two girls from the volleyball team will be there."

"The Mathews are going to be in the city tonight, so are you girls ok with Beth's parents not being there?"

"Mom, we'll be fine. We won't do any thing you wouldn't have done at your age."

Sarah quietly looks at Connie, and thinks about what she and Jackie used to do at sleepovers. Her pussy moistens at the thought.

"Well all right. Is Pete going to be there?"

"No, they shipped Pete over to his grandmother's for the night."

"Well, Connie, it sounds like a night of girl fun."

"I know Mom. I think we are going to have a lot of fun." Connie sets the dish towel on the counter and her arm encircles her mother's waist. Sarah looks at her daughter, at almost the same height, and leans her head down and kisses her. They kiss softly and slowly embrace.

"I love you, Mom."

"I love you too, honey."

Connie lowers her embrace to the soft globes of her mother's bottom. Her mother has a perfect ass, she thinks, I love touching it. Connie's hands pull up her dress and slip under the material. She takes the bare cheeks in her hands and squeezes.

Sarah places her hands over her daughter's tits and fondle the firm breasts. They kiss and merge in to a smoldering passion. Connie's hand slides around to Sarah's front and touches her mother's wet pussy.

"Oh, Connie you make me feel so good. You fingers on my pussy feel so hot. You know just how to make me cum."

"Mom, don't we have a little time before Paul and Dad get back from the hardware store?"

"Maybe forty-five minutes."

"Can we go back to your room and make each other cum. You have me so hot from kissing and touching my titties."

"Yes, we can. Let's go so we won't waste any time."

Sarah peels off her dress to stand nude before her daughter.

"Mom, you are so sexy? I want to lick that pretty pussy of yours."

"Connie, I'm going to lick yours to. We may have to sixty-nine to make sure that we have time to both cum."

"Mom, could you use your big dildo on me?"

"How do you know about my dildo?"

"Oh, Mom. I've know about your toy drawer for a while. I borrowed your big dildo yesterday to get myself ready to take Pete's monster cock."

"You borrowed by favorite dildo without asking?"

"Mom, I didn't think you would mind. You weren't home." Connie said.

"Connie you must always ask if you want to borrow my toys," she said in a stern voice with a big smile on her face.

"I'm sorry, Mom, I won't do it again."

"I know you won't because when we get back to the guest room you're going to get a spanking."

"Will it be a hard spanking?""

"Should it be a hard spanking, Connie?" She asks as they walk into the bedroom.

"I think so Mom; after all, borrowing your mother's sex toys without permission is a terrible thing to do."

"I think you need fifteen hard swats across the bottom for this." Sarah opens her special drawer and pulls out a short riding crop.

Connie looks at the crop and says, "Cool"


Paul jumps out of the car in front of his house, and says, "Bye, Dad, win us a lot of money." His father drives off to a poker game he has on for this evening.

Paul's mind had been on what to do with the ball all day. He needs to figure out what it is for and what to do with it. As he starts to climb the stairs he hears a female voice squeal out, "Fuck me." He stops and walks back to his parent's room. The door is cracked open; he peeks inside and sees his mother, naked, lying in front of Connie, also naked, pushing a rather large dildo into Connie's pussy.

Connie's hands are gripping the head posts of their parent's bed, and she's using them for leverage to push her pussy down on the dildo as her mother fucks her.

Paul looks at the hot couple on the bed and turns and goes upstairs. He thinks that he'll go down in a little while and join them. His father is going to be out for hours.

He goes into his room and sits down at his desk and sets the ball in front of him.

"Open."

The ball flowers open and Paul empties the rings onto the desktop. He carefully counts them--twenty one. He looks into the empty ball and notices a small bump on the central shaft. He presses it.

A shaft slowly extends from the ball to a height of about twelve inches. Paul quickly sets the ball down. The sides of the shaft split and it unfolds and expands into a small circular platform.

A small man appears; he looks around the room, looks at Paul and says, "Who are you?"

Paul is stunned. Who is this?

"Can you talk? Am I speaking the correct language?

Paul nods, and then says, "Paul Davis."

The little man pulls a small piece of paper out of the air, and asks, "You are not Manuel de Gama?"

Paul shakes his head. "Who's Manuel de Gama?"

"He was the owner of this machine when it was last closed. Where is he now?"

"I don't know."

"How did you come to own this machine. Did you purchase it from de Gama?"

"No. I found it."

"So de Gama lost it?"

"I would guess so."

"What year is this, local time?"

"2003"

"That explains it. The last time the machine was opening was in 1612 local time. So since de Gama is not longer with us I suppose you now own the machine. We can transfer ownership when we reach a governmental nexus."

"Where would that be?"

"You have two on this planet, one in Peoria, Illinois and the other in Spearfish, South Dakota, by your local geography."

"What do we do until then?"

"Oh, no problem, I can issue you a temporary use permit until we can get to one of those points."

"What do I call you?"

"I am the Instructor."

"Mr. Instructor."

No, just Instructor; it's more of a first name, than a last one."

"Instructor, just what does this machine do?"

"It is the Amber Control System for Planetary Colonization."

"What is the purpose of this machine?"

"The Amber Control System for Planetary Colonization is a method of controlling the life forms on a planet to allow their colonization and guarantee their co-operation in this effort."

"What it is the purpose of the gold ring?"

"The gold ring is worn by the owner of the machine; he is usually the colonization leader and transmits the commands to the silver rings which are carried out by the wearers. Would you like to view the tutorial usually shown to new owners?"

"Well, Ok." Paul is becoming frightened at the technology involved.

The little man vanishes and in his place floating above the platform is a screen about three by five feet.

The words: "The Amber Control System for Planetary Colonization" float above the platform...

A voice not coming from any direction that Paul can identify says, "The Amber Control System for Planetary Colonization is the ultimate in tools for safe and complete control of the indigenous population of an untamed planet. The ACSPC provides devices for the control of the population's leadership and effective means of surveillance to monitor population responses."

The picture display shifts to a gold ring: "The central command control device is modeled to resemble a piece of local jewelry. It is worn by the colonization commander at all times. The central command control device transmits imagery, sound and communications with the command receiver rings."

The picture of the gold ring fades and is replaced by five rows of five each silver rings: "The command receiver rings are given to the leaders of the local populations. Rings given to males bind them to the control of the central control device. Obedience is absolute. Wearers will quickly carry out all commands from the central control device. Rings given out to females will bind them to the central control device, but they will retain the ability to function independently, following broadly given orders. This makes them idea for administrators and governors, who will enforce your will through the males wearing a command receiver."

Paul tries to peak around the display and notices that it has no thickness. When he views it from the side it completely disappears.

The image on the screen shifts to a display of a 5x5 matrix of silver rings and a picture frame to the right. Under the matrix is a caption reading: "Select Command Receiver to View."

Paul sees that five of the rings have small pictures over them. He sees pictures of his mother, Connie, Carol, Stephanie, and Bob. None of the other rings show pictures. He reaches up and touches the ring below Connie's picture. The display on the right lights up and displays a rather strange image. It's a pink surface that's slowly moving. The view shifts down suddenly and Paul easily identifies the top of someone's pussy, at a very close view. From the display comes the sound of Sarah's voice very distinctly saying, "Oh, yeah Connie, eat my pussy." His mother and sister are downstairs having sex.

Sounds of their love making continue, as the voice from the machine talks over the moans, Paul reaches up to the display and presses the ring showing his mother's picture. The display shifts to a rocking view of a ceiling. The sound stays the same, but the display shows a view of the top of Connie's head. Her head lifts a little and Paul can see Connie's tongue licking his mother's clit. He watches his mother's arms come into the picture and grab Connie's hair and pull her mouth back down to her pussy. "Eat my cunt," comes from the display.

"Wow," is the only thing Paul can think to say. He presses the ring under Stephanie's picture. He hears water running and the view is from inside a shower. The view swings down and a naked teenaged body comes into view. This must be Stephanie. She's taking a shower after school. He watches her wash her pussy for a minute and then presses the Carol button.

The view is from the inside of a car. It's traveling down an interstate highway. The view swings to the left and Paul can see Bob. He can hear Carol talk about how exciting it will be to go dancing.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.