A Day Off - Cover

A Day Off

Copyright© 2003 by The Timberwolf

Chapter 9: The Solution

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: The Solution - This is a story about a bored housewife that becomes entangled with a dominant couple. It takes her to places she never thought of or dreampt were within her realm.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   BiSexual   Cheating   DomSub   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

When we are all seated with our drinks Susan beckons Ellen over to her and says, "As you have agreed to Beth's terms, there will be some changes as to your conduct and appearance around here from now on, and, of course new rules. These are some of the new rules you will live by from now on. One- You will never wear any underwear, two- You will only wear short dresses or skirts, three- You will always address me as Mistress and Ted as Master, four- You will never speak unless asked a question that has to be answered, five- You will always stand or kneel with your legs spread, six- You will always keep your pussy bald and smooth, seven- You will never cross your legs, in fact you will always have your knees six inches apart when you are seated and you will never sit on your dress. These are a few of the basic rules and as soon as we can, the rest will be prepared in an agreement that you will sign, and I am sure that you understand that you will continue to do what Beth tells you to, even though she is just a fuck toy like you are now. You will always obey her but will not be required to call her Mistress, Beth will do for now."

"Yes Mistress."

"Go and prepare yourself to comply. Do not return until summoned".

"That was easy Beth." Ted says.

"I have a feeling that she has found the dark side of herself and wants to explore." I say.

"What do you plan for Sammy, Ted really isn't interested in having another man around tying up his harem, are you darling ?" Susan says.

"No honey, I really am quite happy with having the two of you to myself. Oh sure, it is nice to play with others some times, but I really don't want anyone around on a permanent basis."

"Well, I feel the same about you and Susan, Ted. I think we could have enough fun with just the three of us and use Ellen as a toy for the two of you and you will always have me to play with in any way you wish. I have an idea that might get Sammy out of our way for most of the time except for short visits now and then."

"And what might that be, Beth?"

"With this dominant side of him showing, I think I could get him to go to a Military school where he could become a real leader and show his strength this way."

"If you can do this, Beth, we will be more then happy to pay for it."

"OK then, I will start to work on him later, right now I need a shower before Fred and Ann get here. Should I plan on anything special when they get here?"

"Well, I really can't see anyway we can do anything with Sammy here and not have him involved, so we will have to cool it."

"Why don't we go over to their place after they check me out, you can tell Ann what is happening and I'm sure they will agree we need to go to their place."

"Good idea, I'll bring them to the bedroom to check you out when they get here and go from there."

As I take my shower and shave I come to the realization that my roll here is changing. Ted and Susan are beginning to rely on me to do more than just finance. Oh well, I'm sure I can handle Sammy and Ellen. I just hope that my roll as a fuck toy does not change, I kind of enjoy all of this sex.

As I step out of the bathroom naked, Sue, Fred and Ann are coming in. I walk over to them and hug Fred and receive a kiss and a finger up my cunt.

"Damn girl, are you always this juicy ?"

"Yes Sir, I sure am. Since your wife's handy work, I'm always ready for anything down there."

"Well, in that case, how about letting Ann and I check out her handy work at the same time?"

Ann goes over to the bed and lays down, pulls her skirt up and say, "Pull my panties off girl and drop that bald pussy to my lips, Fred can come up from behind and see how deep you are while I find out how responsive your clit is with my tongue."

As any good fuck toy would, I comply without hesitation.

As I settle my bald pussy on Ann's mouth I dive for hers. Just as I am starting to enjoy her tongue and taste I feel Fred's cock being rubbed over my wet pussy lips. After a few swipes he starts in and I again get a very nice fuck but don't pass out as I did with Ted. All to soon I feel Ann have an orgasm and drink her lovely cum just as Fred is filling up my pussy with his. We all take a moment to cool down as Susan starts to explain to them what is going on and asks about our going over to their house tonight. Ann and Fred beg off as they were going to tell us that they had to go into town later, but that they wanted to come by and check my pussy out and that they wanted a rain check for later in the week, which Susan readily agreed to.

After Ann told Susan that I was ready for anything she could hand out, her and Fred headed home and Susan and I joined Ted and Sammy in the living room where Susan gave Ted Ann's report.

"Mistress, with your permission, I would like to set up my computer and get started on a list of things that I have to do so that I don't forget any of them."

"Good ideas Beth, have Sammy carry the stuff into the den. You can use the desk in there and kind a set it up as your office."

"Sounds good to me. Sammy, take my Laptop and printer box in and I'll get the rest, maybe you can help me set everything up."

"Sure Beth", he says and is gone.

"I may start on him while we are setting up and see what I get for a response."

"We are counting on you to get this taken care of so he can start this fall", Ted says.

"I'll do my best", I say as I head for the den.

As Sammy and I are setting things up I ask if he ever thought of using his leadership qualities in a military way and I get a questioning look and see him go into thought. After a few minutes he is asking all kinds of questions and I give him the best answers that I can. We talk for some time. I explain to him that I feel Ted would pay for his education if he wanted to do something like this as we all wanted to see him do the best that he could with his life. He says that he will have to think about it for a while and talk to his Mom about it. This is when I drop the hammer on him.

"Oh, by the way, I have heard about your new adventures with your Mom and I feel that I need to warn you. Ted is not at all happy about what has been going on and if you continue I am sure that there will be some very severe punishment for you to deal with."

At this, his eyebrows go up and he appears to be in shock that we all know about what has been going on.

"I... I... I think that I'll go to bed now and think this over some."

"Good idea Sammy, let me know in the morning and maybe we can call some people and get more information, if you're interested, that is."

After he leaves I finish setting up the computer and turn it on. As I'm waiting I think of all the things I need to do tomorrow.

Lets see...

Need to call Amy about the plane and her being the pilot.
Need to get Sammy away from here.
Need to get the accounts updated on here.
Need to get the agreement for Ellen done with Susan's help.

Susan is calling so this will have to wait.

"Yes, Mistress."

"Ann just called from here office. It seems she got a fax from some company about a new cream that removes and prevents hair from growing back. I was thinking, maybe this would work on Ellen and make her pussy smoother, without the damn stubble. What do you think?"

"To hell with Ellen Mistress, what about me? You know I hate to shave every day. It really is a pain."

"I know, but this will be permanent after a few months of application."

"That's OK with me. I like my bald pussy now and I know that you and Ted want it that way so by all means, let's try it."

"If you're sure I'll have her order enough for the both of you."

"By all means, do it."

"Are you at a point to stop, I think it's time to go to bed."

"Yes Mistress, I'll be glad to go to bed now. Same sleeping arrangements as before I hope."

"Of course."

As usual, after licking Susan's pussy to a couple of big 'O's I drift off between her legs.

When I wake, I go to the kitchen to make the coffee only to find Ellen already there and the coffee made. I slide onto one of the stools as she is pouring me a cup. I only have a T-shirt on and as she comes around the counter to set my cup down she can see that it is almost to my waist and my legs are apart about a foot.

"Miss Beth, may I ask a question?"

"Of course Ellen."

"I would like to know what is in store for me. I have seen the name tags in your nipples and have heard about what Dr. Ann did to your clit. Will they do the same to me?"

"Ellen, come here."

As she comes closer I spread my legs so that she can get real close. I put my arms around her and kiss her. We play tongue tag for a while and as we are doing that I raise the back of her skirt and play with her bare ass and run my fingers through her pussy slit.

"Ellen, we are going to be sisters, sister fuck toys for Ted and Susan. To answer your question, Yes, I think they will also do the same to you in some fashion. I love what they have done to me. The tags keep my nipples hard all of the time and when someone pulls them the pain makes my pussy real wet and all I want to do is get fucked or eaten. With the hood removed from my clit I am always wet, horny and ready to fuck. I really think you would learn to love it too."

"This agreement that Susan talked about, what will be in it?"

"Just the rules and regulations that you and I will have to live by. In essence, it means that we will always be available to them. In other words, they will be able to look at our bodies, touch them anywhere they want without any obstruction such as panties, bras and so on. Our bodies will always be ready to fuck anyone or anything, anywhere and at anytime they so desire."

"Will you have the same rules and regulations that I have?"

"Of course I will. I am also their fuck toy, just like you, so the same will apply to me. I have just been given more authority over some things. You will still have your place and responsibilities just like I will, they are just in different areas."

"Miss Beth, you said we would be sisters. Does this mean that you will love me like you would a sister?"

"Ellen, I already do. You and I have both come a long ways in the past few months and we still have a long way to go. As I promised you yesterday, I will always be by your side to help you though the tough times and I will want you to do the same for me. Yes Ellen, we are in this boat together and we will love, play and work together, so, from now on call me Beth, honey, dear, slut, fuck toy or what ever as long as it isn't Miss Beth".

With that I get a great big hug and a very wet kiss.

"Ellen, Susan told me last night that Dr. Ann is getting some kind of cream for us to use. It will take the hair off instead of having to shave. The thing is that after using it for awhile it will stop the growth and leave us permanently bald. I am going to use it on all of the areas below my neck. I want my whole body to be baby smooth for Ted and Susan, and you too. I find that without any hair on my pussy and the hood of my clit gone I am always ready for anyone or anything."

"And you want me to use it too?"

"If you will I would be very happy."

"For you Love, I will do anything that makes you happy."

"I need to ask you this. I am going to try to get Sammy to go to a Military school from now on. Ted wants all three of us to himself. He has agreed to pay the tuition and expenses for you and I really feel it would be the best for Sammy. He is showing signs of being dominant and this may be an indication that he can be a real leader of men. Will you help to convince him that this is for his best interest?"

"That's a no brainier. It will give Ted what he wants and me what I want. I have to thank Sammy for showing me this side of myself, but, I hated what he did to me, yet, I love it from you or Susan, life sure is strange sometimes."

"Ellen, I have a lot of work to do for the next few days, I will need your help to keep my pussy calm so that I can concentrate. Can you take care of that for me?"

"Why do you keep asking questions that are no brainers? You know that I love your pussy and will be more than willing to spend hours there if need be."

Just then Ted comes in and sees us. We are hugging each other, my T-shirt is up around my waist and as my hand is caressing Ellen's ass, her dress is up around her waist too. I can see the look on his face as he looks at her ass and feel a need to see if she can take him on, or should I say in, even though I would prefer that big cock in me. I want to give her to Ted, he has never fucked her and it would be so nice to be a part of their first fuck.

I move my hands to her shoulders and put a little pressure on them. She starts to kneel, "Bend over at the waist Ellen." She does, giving Ted a good target.

As she starts to kiss my bald pussy I pull her dress up to waist and tell her to spread her legs. She does so without hesitating but does look up at me. When Ted gets closer I spread the cheeks of her ass and tell her, "Your going to get fucked while you eat me, I hope you enjoy it as much as I would to have that big cock shoved up my cunt." Ted grabs her hips and starts to work that monster into her pussy.

The look on her face is priceless as he is working the last of it into her. It does not take very long and all three of us are moaning our joy. Then it happens. We all cum together with grunts, groans and a few screams of joy.

"Wow, that was the best fuck I ever got."

"We're glad you enjoyed it Ellen, I'm sure there will be many more to cum. Give me another cup of coffee and I'm going into the office and get to work."

When I get set up with my laptop I start looking for the phone number of Mr. Barnes. Found it. Hope it's not to early to call him. I'll just leave a message for Amy to call me anyway.

"Hello, Mr. Barnes. This is Beth. Is Amy around? OK, can you have her call me? Yes, I think she has the number. Thank you, bye."

I spend quit some time getting everything updated and check for bills that I will pay later. There aren't too many so I go ahead and do it now. Just as I am finishing up Susan comes in and plops down in a chair. She is all dressed up and looking good.

"What is going on Mistress?"

"Chuck and Jeannie just stopped by. They are going into the city for a couple of days and would like us to go with them. I told them I would check to see if you could go with us. I told them I thought you were going to be busy getting things set up, but it really would be fun to have you along to play with. Can you go?"

"Mistress, I would love nothing more, but that would leave Ellen alone with Sammy, which is not a good idea. Plus, I just called and left a message for Amy to call me about the plane stuff and I promised Sammy that we would call about some schools today. As much fun as I'll miss out on I really feel I should get him out of our hair and also set something up with Amy."

"As usual Beth, I think your right, first things first. OK, we will be leaving soon so you have a good time here at home and don't let Sammy run over you and his mother." She gets up, gives me a big hug and kiss and is gone. A few minutes later I can hear Sammy raise is voice and assume it is aimed at his Mother.

"Ellen, Come in here NOW."

"Yes, Beth."

"What the hell is going on out there?"

"Sammy just came in for breakfast and ran his hand up the back of my dress and tried to finger me. When I moved to avoid his finger he became angry and yelled for me to stand still."

"Send that little shit in here and I will deal with him, he won't bother you any more."

Sammy comes into the office and sits down. "You wanted to see me?"

"Yes I do. We seem to have a real serious problem here. I'm going to tell you this as a friend but you best heed these words. You will not touch your Mother is any way or fashion from now on. Some things have changed around here over the last few days and she is no longer yours to play with. If you do continue you will be facing a much larger and stronger adversary then your Mother or me.

"But."

"No buts Sammy, just do as I say and everything will be fine."

"What do we do to fine out about this Military school thing?"

"Good idea, come over here and we will get on the Net and see what we can find."

After about two hours on the Net, we not only find a school he likes, but also get an invitation to visit. As the school is 12 months, year round, we find out that a new class is starting in two weeks. Now he is excited and wants to go visit the school and get started. I'll need to figure out how to get us up there and hopefully get him enrolled to start now.

The phone rings and Ellen pokes her head in and says that it is Amy so I send Sammy out to find something to do outside as I pick up my phone to talk to her. "Hi Amy, How are you doing?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.