A Day Off - Cover

A Day Off

Copyright© 2003 by The Timberwolf

Chapter 5: Susan's Friends

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Susan's Friends - This is a story about a bored housewife that becomes entangled with a dominant couple. It takes her to places she never thought of or dreampt were within her realm.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   BiSexual   Cheating   DomSub   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

As we get to the end of the wooded area I can hear a lot of dogs barking and the sound seems to be coming from the direction that we're headed. When we walk out of the trees I can see off to the left a number of small dog houses with chain link fence around each one, someone sure has a lot of money tied up in these dogs. I count about a dozen houses and now can see one or two dogs in each penned in area. There must be 15 or 18 dogs and these are big dogs, they look like big German Shepherd.

Straight ahead of us is a large single story ranch type house with a screen enclosure and patio deck. This house is huge, it must cover a half acre of ground.

As we approach the house a women opens a patio door and comes out to meet us. She shouts Susan's name and runs towards her with outstretched arms, "Susan, Susan."

Susan rushes to meet her and they embrace upon meeting and I mean embrace. They give each other a full mouth kiss and if I guess right there's lots of tongue involved.

I stand back and watch as they embrace and chat for a moment until the lady spots me over Susan's shoulder and says, "Well well, what do we have here Susan?"

"This, my dear Jeanne, is my new Toy, Ted and I found her under a tree a few weeks ago and we brought her with us to enjoy for the weekend."

"From the way you have her dressed I'd say you enjoy her naked."

With this comment, I stretch my arms out to the side which opens my vest exposing both tits and do a curtsy, but with my legs open showing my bald pussy, I then turn around and bend over with my legs apart so she can see both my pussy and asshole.

"You seem to have her well trained already, Susan."

"Not really, she knows I like for her to show off her body and she also found out she gets turned on when people look at it, so she is very willing to expose herself to anyone as long as I'm there."

"Chuck sure is going to like this one, you know how he likes to look at tits and ass all the time."

"I'm sure Chuck will enjoy more than just looking at her."

"Ya, I'm sure your right there, he really enjoyed the last one you had here. After the boys got done with her I think he fucked me nonstop for a week. My pussy was so sore I could hardly walk."

"He sure watches out for the boys, don't he?"

"Ya, his pride and joy."

"Shall we take her in to meet Chuck?"

"Oh, I almost forgot, the Wilsons are here so she can meet them too."

"Good, because we were going over there from here."

Upon hearing this, I decide to pull my skirt up around my waist knowing that this will expose my pussy below the hem.

We go into the house were there are two guys and another women sitting. The women is a petit blonde with shorts and a blouse on. One of the men is rather small with brown hair and a real weird smile. The other guy is a giant, he must be over 6 foot and two hundred plus pounds without any of it being fat. The men both stare as I walk in behind the two women.

"People, I want all of you to meet my new toy, you can call her anything you like, but I prefer cunt," she then turns to me and says, "Go greet our neighbors cunt and show them how much you like being here."

I walk to the blonde and watch her face as she looks right at my pussy, never taking her eyes off it. When I am about a foot from her I spread my legs some to better show her my pussy and bend over from the waist which opens my skirt more and opens my vest to show her my tits. She looks at my pussy, then my tits, and finally looks up at my face which is but inches from her's. I bend forward and close the gap and put my lips to hers, she does not pull away and after a second I feel her tongue on my lips so I open my mouth and allow it in. As we are kissing, I realize that being bent over the way I am the men can see my ass because my skirt has lifted in the back.

When she ends the kiss I stand and turn to face the men. They are sitting in two recliners that are separated by a small end table. I walk to the small man and he returns the chair to the upright position. When my feet are near the bottom of the chair I spread my legs some and again bend over to be kissed. As he leans forward to kiss me one hand reaches out and grabs a tit and the other hand goes between my legs a grabs my pussy. As the kiss begins, he sticks a finger into my pussy and starts to finger fuck me. It don't take long for me to start enjoying this but it is interrupted when I feel pain from my right nipple. The bastard is pinching it hard and it hurts, I try to pull away but with a finger hooked in my pussy and the hold he has on my nipple, I soon find myself getting closer to him so the pain will be less.

He finally finishes the kiss and releases my nipple but still has his finger buried in my pussy to his palm. I just stand there not daring to move, then he slowly removes the finger. He then pulls me down with the other hand on my arm and sticks that finger into my mouth and tells me to clean it off. This guy scares me.

When he releases me, I turn and step to the giant, he says, "Hi, my name is Chuck and the little weasel there is Jim. As you can see, he's into pain, but I'm just a good ol'boy and into dogs and hunting."

As I stand in front of him he just looks from my pussy to my tits, back and forth, back and forth. I begin to think he's not even going to kiss me when I feel someone behind me. I turn my head and see Susan's friend standing there.

"Hi Cunt, my names Jeanne and I'm his wife. We like to share everything," and with this she kisses me while pushing me over until I feel another tongue at my lips as Chuck joins the kiss. It is not easy kissing two people but I manage to suck on both tongues and have mine sucked.

While Chuck keeps kissing me, Jeanne removes my vest and starts to play with my tits, after a moment or two I feel another set of hands there then I feel my skirt opening and coming off. I stand, bent over, with her behind me feeling my ass, tits and pussy and her husband in front doing the same.

Jeanne says, "Come on Chuck, let's fuck her".

Susan jumps in before Chuck can respond and says, "Not now guys, we're having a party tonight to introduce her to everyone, then you all can have her all night".

"Now that sounds like fun, can we bring the boys"?

"Not tonight Chuck, but we brought Bruno with us and he'll be there".

I stand there naked while they talk about the party, every once in a while someone will feel a tit or squeeze my ass or run a finger up my pussy. This of course gets my juices running a little harder, then Susan is saying something about leaving and all four of them are kissing me goodbye. Before I know what is happening I find myself outside headed towards the woods with Susan beside me.

We have gotten halfway to the woods when I realize I'm still completely bare ass naked, I stop and turn to go back to get my clothes.

"And where do you think your going"?

"Back to get my clothes, Mistress".

"Never mind them, I like you this way".

"Yes, Mistress", I say, and again head towards the woods.

The trip to the house is uneventful but still is quite a walk. When we get there, we are greeted by Bruno. Susan unhitches the chain and he runs around for a minute before wanting in so we all go in.

It is evident that Ted has been hard at work while we were gone, the house is clean and everything is in ready for tonight's party. Susan surveys the house with a keen eye and tells Ted that he has done a good job.

"Ted, the house really looks great and all of the food and fixings for our cook out look so delicious. Honey, we have some time before the party starts, so lets get a drink and have a little talk."

Ted looks at her with a questioning look, and says, "Sure Susan, what would you like?"

"My usual I guess and fix one for Beth too."

Ted and I both do a double take as we hear this.

Susan takes me by the hand and walks me over to a recliner and seats me, then walks to another one next to this one and sits. Ted brings our drinks and after handing them to us he sits down on the couch across from me. Of course, as I sit here my legs are spread so Ted can look right at my pussy.

"Ted, Beth and I had a very nice chat this morning and some very interesting things were brought out in the conversation and I need to know how you feel about her and the whole situation."

"Well, as far as I'm concerned, she's like a breath of fresh air. She evidently made a decision before meeting us to do something about her drab sex life and we just happened to be in the right place at the right time, she has such a positive attitude towards trying new things, we have not had much resistance in getting her to do what we want. This is so much more fun than having to force someone and listening to the complaints and bitching all the time. I've grown to really like her and would like to think she'll be around for a long time so we don't have to fight another one."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.