A Day Off - Cover

A Day Off

Copyright© 2003 by The Timberwolf

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is a story about a bored housewife that becomes entangled with a dominant couple. It takes her to places she never thought of or dreampt were within her realm.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   BiSexual   Cheating   DomSub   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I wake as I hear my husband slam the front door on his way to work. I just lay there for a few minutes before getting up, but finally I head for the shower. As I take off my nightgown, everything from yesterday comes back to mind and I kind of panic. What have I done and why did I do it? I turn the water on and get into the shower and start to wash, when Susan's instructions come to mind. Oh well, I'll never see them again so why worry about that. After my shower I dress as usual and go to work.

As the day goes by, I find I'm having flashbacks of what happened yesterday and it's most disturbing to realize that I really did enjoy myself. As I'm daydreaming, a face appears in front of me and I recognize none other than SUSAN !!!!!!! MY GOD, what do I do now?

"H... How... WH... WHAT... ?"

"Don't be to surprised, I recognized you yesterday as one of the Tellers here. We don't come in to often because we only have CD's at this bank but it gave me a reason to come by to make sure you are doing as you were told. You are aren't you???"

"I... I... N... N... No."

"You do know that this means you will be punished for disobeying my orders, but not here, I will be discreet and not make a scene here where you work, but, you will do as I told you, and right now. Take your purse, go to the Ladies room and put yourself in the proper order. When you come back, I will conclude my transaction with you and leave."

I do as I'm told, go to the restroom and remove my bra, slip, pantyhose and panties. Why am I doing this????

When I return to my window Susan asks if I did as told and I tell her that I have. She then withdraws the interest on all of her CD's and I realize she is very rich.

"When do you go to lunch ?"

"In about a half hour."

"I will be in the parking lot and you will come out to the car. Understood??"

"Yes ma'am"

After she leaves, I work in a panic for the next half hour when Alice, the Head Teller comes over and says, "You can go to lunch now Beth." I tell her thanks and leave my window, after grabbing my purse which contains my underwear. I find myself going out the back door into the parking lot and looking for the big Mark. I see it at the far end of the lot. I walk towards it like in a trance. When I reach the car I just kind of stand at the drivers door in a daze. The window lowers and I see Susan sitting behind the wheel with a big smile on her face.

"Did I surprise you by showing up here Slut?"

"Yes Ma'am."

"From your attire and shock, I assume that you did not comply with my instructions because you didn't think you would ever see us again."

"I... I... I..."

"Shut the fuck up Slut and listen to me. You ARE going to see a lot of us in the future because we know where you work and live. Right now you will raise your skirt and show my that you indeed followed my orders."

I reach down and pull my skirt up to my waist so she can see that I did take off my panties. When my skirt reaches my waist I drop it.

"You stupid bitch, pull it back up until I tell you to drop it."

I look around the parking lot as I again lift it to my waist and stand there while see looks at my pussy.

"Slut, I see you didn't shave your pussy this morning and that means more punishment. Now I feel like cuming, so I want you to get in the passengers door and eat my pussy."

I can't believe she's doing this to me but I walk around the car and open the door to find her spread out on the seat with her skirt up to her waist and her legs wide apart and waiting for me. I get in and close the door and turn towards her when she slaps my face.

"You fucking stupid cunt, I didn't tell you to close the door. Now open the door and lay on the seat with your head between my legs. Now Slut, pull up the back of your skirt and spread your legs so anyone can see your pussy and asshole while you suck me off."

I can feel the red covering my face as I do as she has ordered. When my skirt is up and my legs are spread I start to eat her out. I work real hard to make her cum so I can go back to work before someone comes by and sees me like this. I must have done a good job because it only takes a minute before she cums on my tongue.

"Good job Slut, now before you go back to work I want your house keys, you will find them under the mat when you get home."

Without even thinking I reach into my purse and take the house key from my ring and hand it to her.

"Ok Slut, go back to work and do well so you don't get fired. We will see you Friday night."

The rest of the day goes by in a blur. I don't know how I make it, but I do. I finally leave and head home.

On my way I remember that I have to stop at the store to get something for dinner. I pull into the parking lot and don't even realize what is happening until I look up and see one of the bagboys looking right up my skirt, then I remember I don't have any panties on and he can see my bald pussy. I freeze for a second then jump to my feet and almost run into the store. As I go down the aisles, I come across the rack where I usually get my pantyhose, my mind recalls what Susan's orders were. As I debate what to do, I see a package with what is called "Thigh Highs" and decide to try them, so, I grab 3 packages.

I get what I need and go to the checkout, only to find the same bagboy there bagging. The one that was in the parking lot and he has a big shit eating grin on his face, mine turns redder than the vest he has on. After I pay for the groceries, he asks if I need help putting them in the car and I hear myself say "Yes", now why did I say that?

While he puts the bags in the truck, I open the door and sit behind the wheel. Fuck it, I move my left leg back out the door and pull my skirt up so he'll be able to see my bald pussy. When he gets done he walks to the door to get his tip.

"Well, now that you've seen my pussy twice today, what would you like for a tip?"

"Maybe a look at your tits."

As he stands there, I unbutton my blouse and pull it open and let him look at my exposed tits.

After a couple of minutes, I button my blouse, say goodbye and leave him standing there with a big bulge in his pants.

As I drive into the carport, I notice my husband is already home, oh well. I carry the groceries into the kitchen and am confronted by my husband.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.