A Day Off - Cover

A Day Off

Copyright© 2003 by The Timberwolf

Chapter 1: The Beginning

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: The Beginning - This is a story about a bored housewife that becomes entangled with a dominant couple. It takes her to places she never thought of or dreampt were within her realm.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   BiSexual   Cheating   DomSub   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

It sure is nice to have a day off from work and I'm going to do some shopping without the husband. He hates to shop but we do need some new furniture for the livingroom.

As I sit here with my coffee, I realize just how bored I am with my life, all we do is work, eat and sleep. Maybe on a Saturday afternoon the old fart will decide to make love to me before he takes his nap, but it's always the same old shit. I guess it's my own fault, because when we first got married he always wanted to try something new and different, but I was so dumb about sex I didn't want to because I thought it was wrong. Now all he does is make love to me once a week in the same old way. I now realize that as I've aged I want more, more excitement, more adventure and more loving.

Well, I guess there's no time like the present to make some changes in my life, there has to be more joy to life then what I'm seeing here.

As I take my shower I take inventory. The face hasn't changed that much over the past few years and I still look attractive, the boobs still look good. There is a little pot to my belly that I'll have to work on. The legs still look good and my ass is great the way it sticks out so round and firm. I guess my vagina is the same, can't really see it that well with all the hair. Maybe that is why my husband always wanted me to shave it, I wonder?

As I cut away my bush I begin to feel excited because I'm doing something new and different and it feels good. As the razor glides over my skin I feel more and more excited with what I am doing. As I look at my new bald vagina, I realize why my husband wanted me to do this years ago, it's pretty bald, and as I run my hand over the bare skin I can feel that it is a great deal more sensitive with all of the hair gone.

Now, what to wear? I think I'll go without a bra today to see how it feels to be out in public with my boobs bouncing and bobbing as I walk. Just this red button up blouse. I guess I might as well go all the way and wear these skimpy white lace panties my husband gave me last year for Xmas, which I refused to wear. Now for a skirt. This black pleated one should be alright, it does come to just above my knees.

Because it's so damned hot out in the afternoon I'm not going to wear pantyhose. I'll wear these low heels because they make my legs look better. Now to take a look in the mirror and see how we did. Not bad, not bad at all as long as my nipples don't get hard when I go into the air conditioned stores.

Well, off I go on a day with no one to bother me and no one to tell me where to go or what to do. Damn, it's only 11 o'clock and it's already hot, so we turn on the a/c. Ah, that's better. I'll just pull this skirt up a little and cool off down under a bit.

As I pass a big truck he blows his horn at me and it takes me a minute to realize he could see into the car and must have seen my legs. I don't understand why he got so worked up, my skirt is only about 4 or 5 inches above my knees. Some guys sure do get turned on awfully easy. I wonder what he would have done if it had been up so he could see my thighs or even the crotch of my panties.

Damn, the more I think about that truck driver looking at my legs the more excited I become. I can still see him in the rearview mirror trying to keep up with me. Ok fella, so you want another look at my legs, huh. I'll get back over in the left lane and slow down so he can pull up beside me and get another look, but this time I'll give him more to look at.

As I pull over into the left hand lane, I reach down and pull my skirt up to just a couple of inches below my crotch. This really should turn him on. Just the thought of what I am about to do is making me hornier than I have been in a long time, in fact I can feel my vagina begin to moisten.

Looking in the mirror I can see him gaining on me, it won't be long now. He is right beside me and I glance over at the truck, but I can't see the driver. I know he is looking though, because I feel my vagina is getting wetter, which is also a first for a long time. He blows his horn again, I guess to show his approval.

Shit, there's a car in front of me making a turn, so I have to slow down and he goes by me. To bad because I was really enjoying the feeling. I wonder if this feeling would get better if I let him see my panties? Would he be able to tell I shaved. Can I pull my skirt to my waist and let him see me?

Why not, he doesn't know who I am and I'll never see him again. As I pull my skirt up, I scoot down in the seat a bit and spread my legs some to give him a real good view. Only about 2 miles 'til the shopping center, so this will be a real quick look for him, but a new experience for me.

Here goes, the back of the trailer is beside me and I can see him in that big mirror of his, he has a big grin on his face. He is motioning me to come up closer with his hand out the window. Ok buddy, take a good look.

Shit, is this ever exciting. Here I am letting a complete stranger look at the crotch of my panties as I drive down the road, maybe next time I won't wear any at all and see how they like that. Oh shit, here's my exit. So long guy, it's been fun and I've got some wet panties to prove it.

After finding a parking spot, I sit awhile and try to compose myself. As I think about what I've done, I begin to think of other ways I can show my panties to strangers.

As I turn to get out of the car, I notice 3 teenage boys riding their bikes in the parking lot not to far from my car. I open the door and just sit there for a moment watching them. They see me and stop their bikes about 15 feet from me. I like the way they are looking at me and decide to give them a show. When I swing my legs out of the car, I make sure I do it one at a time, being sure to spread them real wide. Because my skirt is up high, I am sure that they are looking right at my panties, so, I just sit still for a little while before I stand up and let my skirt fall. The boys eyes are real big and their mouths are hanging open. I smile at them, turn and walk towards the stores.

The stores are almost empty of customers and I spend a lot of time looking but don't find anything I really like. I've spent almost 3 hours in these stores and my feet are tired, so I decide to head home.

As I pull out of the parking lot, I think of the truck driver and how turned on I got. I decide to stop and get a wine cooler at a convenience store and find it's cheaper to buy a four pack, so, I do. Because we have an open container law in our state, I pull into a park that my husband and I have been to in the past.

This park is the old remains of a mining operation and has a lot of water divided by roads and jetties. I choose a jetty that has a few trees with some shade and park the car. At this time there is no one around, so, I go down to find a tree, sit down, lean back and relax. I pop the top on a wine cooler and just think about all that I have done today. As I close my eyes and picture myself in the car, trying to think of the truck drivers reaction, I hear another car come down the jetty, but give it little thought.

When I open my eyes, I notice a couple walking towards the water about 20 feet in front of me. They are probably in their 30's and are both very attractive. He is in jeans and a sports shirt and she is in a skirt and blouse.

As they stand and look out over the water, I realize the way I am sitting. I am leaning against a tree with my knees up under my chin. I have my feet together, so, if he should turn around he won't be able to see much, I separate my feet about 12 or 14 inches, which should give him a good view of my panties, if he looks this way.

Damn it all, she just turned and looked at me, but he hasn't moved. I sure wish he would look. SHIT, she just turned and looked again, this time she took longer, maybe I should put my feet down so she don't get pissed.

Oh shit, she has turned and is coming this way. I quickly put my legs down on the ground. As she approaches, I smile and try to look innocent.

She walks right up in front of me and drops to her knees with a big smile on her face.

"Hi, my name is Susan."

"Hi, I'm Beth."

"Are you an exhibitionist?"

"I... Ah... I don't... I don't know what that is."

"I noticed the way you were sitting here and was able to see your pretty white panties."

"I... Ah... I."

"Were you by chance hoping that my husband would turn and look at your panties?"

"Ah... ah... ahhhhhhh... I guess so."

"I thought so, well, both my husband and I like very much to look up women's skirts. I hope you know that by putting your legs down you spoiled my view. I really came over here to get a closer look. Now, if you will be a sweetheart and pull your knees back up so I can get a real close look at those panties."

"But I've never..."

"I don't care if you have or not, just pull your knees up now."

"O... O... OK."

"Now that's a little better, but I want you to spread your legs apart more, so I can get a good look. That's good, now stay just like that while I go and tell my husband so he can see your pretty little panties too, that is what you wanted, isn't it?"

"Yes."

As I sit there with my knees up under my chin and about six inches apart, I begin to feel real confused. I don't understand why I did as she told me, without even a little hesitation. I can't understand why I am allowing her to look when all I wanted was her husband to see my panties. I've never had any thought of a relationship with a women, even though I am aware of lesbians because of the stuff my husband used to read and movies he's watched.

She is now talking to the man as they sit down and look out over the water. I wish I could hear what they are saying.

I'm thinking this is not a good idea. I am about to stand up and leave when they both turn and sort of lay on the ground and look at me. I see his face real good for the first time and any thought of leaving disappears.

They lay there, looking up my skirt for a long time, then she starts making motions with her hands. At first I don't understand what she's doing, then I realize she wants me to spread my legs more. I hesitate, then do it. I move my feet about two feet apart, then start opening my knees until they are almost touching the ground, but, by doing this my skirt has now fallen between my legs and is blocking their view.

I sit there like this for a moment, then realize that I am waiting for her to tell me what to do. What is coming over me? Why am I acting this way?

She's gesturing to me again with her hands. I think she wants me to pull my skirt up. I look around to be sure there is no one near and I pull it almost to my waist.

I sit like this for a few minutes, then she makes a motion for me to come down there. As I stand, I still can not believe I am doing everything this women is telling me.

I walk down and stand about two feet in front of them, again waiting for her to tell me what to do.

"Closer." I take another step.

"Closer," This time, I step right up to their heads and they are looking right up my skirt, but not for long as their necks must hurt this way. She rolls over onto her back and tells the guy to do the same. When he is on his back she moves her head next to his and they are both looking up my skirt.

"One more step please."

There is no place to step closer so I hesitate for a moment which is to long for her.

"Now bitch."

"But where," is all that I can say.

"Straddle our heads stupid."

I take a step forward and straddle their heads as she says, now they are looking straight up my skirt at my panties.

"Spread your legs more."

I do as she says.

"Now squat down closer so we can get a real close look.

I again do as I'm told.

"Beth, this is my husband Ted. Ted, this is Beth."

"Beth, I am very pleased to look at you." he says.

I have to bend over to say, "Hi."

"Beth, I want you to sit here in front of us, as close as you can and I want you to sit as you were, with your skirt up to your waist. I have a bet with Ted about what is under those panties."

As I sit down, I make sure my legs are open as far as I can get them, then I pull my skirt up. I watch as Ted looks right at my crotch and realize that my vagina has become real wet from all of this. I just sit there like this while they look at me.

"Beth, why is it that I can only see a wet spot and no dark shadow through your panties?", she says.

"I... I... I shaved this morning."

"What did you shave?", she asks.

"I... I... I shaved my crotch."

"That's not what I want to hear, be more specific please."

"I... I... I shaved my vagina."

"Is that the only name you know to call it."

"No."

"Then use another."

"Mmmmm... My... My pu... My pussy."

"That's better, from now on, you will always use dirty words when talking to us, do I make myself clear?" she says.

"Yes Ma'am."

"Beth, I want you to tell Ted and I about yourself."

I spend the next half hour telling them my life history and all of the problems I've had and am having with my husband. I even tell them about the trucker and the boys in the parking lot. I tell them I don't understand my feelings now nor do I know why I'm even here.

"Beth, I want you to unbutton your blouse and show us your tits, then make your nipples real hard." Ted says.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.