Just Flashing - Cover

Just Flashing

by juanwildone

Copyright© 2003 by juanwildone

Erotica Sex Story: A sixpack of Flash - take your time and enjoy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Cheating   Voyeurism   .

Behind The Bamboo Curtain

"Mike, Mike - check out what's behind door number one."

I was helping my neighbor Rick install a skylight. I turned and followed the direction of his gaze over the peak of the garage roof. Less than twenty feet away, framed by the French doors of the guest bedroom was a pair of legs - beautiful legs.

Rick's sister-in-law Gwen was visiting and I certainly had no objections to seeing her in all her glory. The only problem was a matchstick sunshade hanging down in front of the French doors blocking the view from her mid-thigh up. Stupid curtain.

A tiny t-shirt fluttered to the floor - damn curtain!

"Ahhhhhh. C'mon Gwen." Rick groaned as shorts shimmied down to the floor and were kicked aside. Damn fucking curtain!

A small lacey bra was seen suspended in mid air for a moment then surrendered to the laws of gravity. Goddamnmotherfuckingcurtain!

The body turned to the side and bent at the waist. Two glorious breasts hung down. Hands moved down the legs and a tiny ribbon of red material could be seen entangled at her knees. It was stepped out of one leg at a time.

"Sit on the bed and show me that little smoothie of yours Gwen. Sit and show it, sit and... Ohhhh damn she let her hair grow back in, damn!"

Movement caught my eye and I saw a young blonde heading towards the pool with a towel over her shoulder.

"Isn't that Gwen there?" I pointed across the backyard as I turned back to the naked woman on the bed. She was doing something with her toes and her pussy lips were open and fully exposed.

"Yeah, it is? Hey, hey quit checking out my wife you pervert!"

I just ignored him.


Great Performances

"Well, I thought the special effects were good, especially in the cave fight." I touched the back of Amy's wrist with my knuckles and our fingers slowly entwined.

"What'd you like best? Or who'd you like best - had to be Johnny Depp." I mimicked a 7th grader's voice, "He's so cute and dreamy."

"Well actually... no. I think he can be really funny, you know, like in "Bennie and Joon" or "Edward Scissorshands." Amy was bumping my hip, her signal I was about to get lucky.

"I could use some scissors now." I made cutting motions with my fingers across the spaghetti straps of Amy's top.

"Stop that, someone might see you."

She swatted my hand away and crossed her arms over her boobs. But not before her nipples said 'hello.' Amy was as reticent about public displays of affection as she was quite the opposite in private.

"Well if it wasn't Johnny then who had you squirming in your seat. Someone had you all hot and..." I put a hand on Amy's elbow and turned her toward me. "Please not Orlando."

"Orlando Bloom is a very good actor I'll have you know."

I leaned in close. "I've heard he's a gay as they come - total flamer."

She tilted her head a bit and shook it slightly; her classic response that meant "Why do you have to be such an asshole sometimes."

Hours later I collapsed across Amy and rolled onto my back. "Very inspiring - two cocks up. "

Amy smiled. "Yes, I must say, I was inspired. You can thank Orlando for tonight."

"What do you mean 'Thank Orlando?' I was thinking of the girl, Kiera Knightly, and that scene when she was all wet and her nipples popped out."

"Her nipples - that's not acting!"

I just laughed.


Empty Bottle

I awoke with a start.

Where was she?

I could smell her on my pillow. The bed was still warm from her being beside me. She was supposed to be here - with me.

I heard a noise and climbed slowly out of bed. My foot touched a nearly empty bottle. I thought about finishing it for a moment but left it on the floor. I'd had a bellyful already tonight as evidenced by a loud belch.

I walked on unsteady feet, my hand touching the hallway wall as much for balance as direction.

The noises, the muffled sounds were on the other side of a door.

I pushed it slowly open.

She was there - with him.

She was sitting him.

No she was bouncing up and down on him.

In my confusion I cried out.

I wanted her more than anything else.

He saw me standing there, and he laughed.

He laughed at me!

She turned and looked over her shoulder at me.

She wasn't smiling.

I backed slowly away.

I crawled into bed - angry, hurt. Maybe even a little scared.

And then she was beside me, soothing me, comforting me, caressing me.

She placed her nipple in my mouth and a warm gush of milk filled me.

In an ever-deepening calm I drifted slowly towards sleep.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.