Martine and Jean-Pierre - Cover

Martine and Jean-Pierre

Copyright© 2003 by nowanhome

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A lonesome divorcee is sick of being alone and after a long period of being unloved finds someone nice...on a corner

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   True Story   First   Oral Sex  

I was lonely.

I was bored.

I was sick of being alone after my wife of 20 years left me. Only good thing was my kids had grown up and had moved out on their own for a while now.

So now I live in a tiny apartment, with my cat as company, and my music collection and my camera gear to entertain me at night.

Sigh.

So 4 years pass of days and endless nights like this and the pressure builds and builds. I am so tired of the solitude, and so unsure of my ability to attract anyone worth attracting. I mean I'm pushing 50, fat and only 5 foot 4 and too blind to drive. What pretty woman is going to be even interested in spending any kind of time with me.

I start spending my nights walking the neighbourhood, letting the dark shield the world from seeing my tear streaked face.

A solitary figure is standing at the corner. A definitive feminine contour to the lone shadow. I carry on walking. I get closer and closer. By now I see she is dark haired and rather petite. Barely 5 feet tall. Her raven tresses shine in the street lights. But she is watching the road. I walk by and she doesn't even look at me as I turn the corner and walk on. I catch a bare glimpse of a pretty face and slender fingers as I turn the corner.

My walk takes me around the next block and on a 3 block long round trip, I find myself approaching around the other way, back towards the intriguing shadow woman. This time she notices me, and says Hi.

"Hi, cold isn't it?"

"Yeah, really wintery."

"Yup, smells like it might even snow"

"Are you looking for some company tonight?" a classic question, from a classic enterprise. I have never encountered a "working girl" before.

"I'm always looking for company. I live alone, and nights are very hard for me."

"Yeah, I know what that's like. So where do you live?"

"Oh not far, just a few streets away."

"Ummmm, you aren't a cop, are you?" she looks at me askance, she has beautiful laughing eyes.

I laugh at the very idea that I could even hope to be a policeman, my fat tummy giggle as I snicker at the very idea. "You must be joking, Me a cop? Hahaha, No darlin', I'm just a regular working schmuck. That's very funny"

She smiles, and somehow the night is not so dark. "I'm Martine. So how much do you think you can spend on me, uhhh, what did you say you're name was."

"Jean - Pierre, JP for short, " I hesitated at this point, I hadn't even considered this option, but what the heck, If I was really dating someone, how much would it cost me to show my lady a good time, really a movie is like 20 bucks nowadays, and dinner is sure to be at least 50 or more, so if I pay someone for an hour or two, what's the diff? I convince my self. After some self examination of my budget and Martine's patient watching my facial expressions as I thought it over, I came up with a figure.

"Uhhhmmm, 40 bucks? I'm a bit short tonight."

"Oh for that I could give you a half and half, and I do great bj's, I guarantee, you'll be happy."

I look around, and look in her eyes and the big smile she is beaming at me, I wonder if I am doing the right thing and look at her pretty face again, and mentally throw my hands up.

"Ok, this way."

'Cool"

I feel a mite awkward and walk beside her as I explain that I am completely unsure at my ability to complete a performance, as my ex and I haven't been doing much even when she was with me. And I was starting to have a hard time getting "up"

"You let mamma take care of that, sweetie, I know what men like, you'll see."

Her attitude is refreshing and alluring. She exuded confidence and a strange innocence, I have yet to find in anyone else. We chatted aimlessly while we walked on. I told her about my cat, and asked what kind of music she liked. She told me how she loved cats and was fond of anything that didn't sound like heavy metal screeching guitars. I asked if she liked jazz.

"Ok here we are, now where is that key," I fumbled with the locks, and ushered her within my front room. She immediately took my striped tabby in he arms and stroked him to a loud purr.

"See he likes you, and who am I to argue."

"He is sooo cute, his fur is nice and soft, too, you take good care of him."

"Thanks, he's kind of my best friend."

"I trust you to pay me after, I think I like your place, too, kind of warm and homey"

"Yeah, but it's way too small, and they don't have enough closet space for my junk."

"You should see my place, my apartment is just a couple of blocks away. I'll give you my number after, if you like me, you can call me and we can have some more dates, anytime. With winter coming, I'd rather get regulars calling than stand on some corner getting frozen, or worse. The streets are full of crazies these days. My best friend was almost killed by some guy in a van last week."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.