Fund Raising - Cover

Fund Raising

by Lily May

Copyright© 2003 by Lily May

Erotica Sex Story: Socer mums are supposed to be bad. Read about the Motocrosss mums.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cuckold   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   .

Brighton was a company town. The town's sole major industry and employer was a fairly new vehicle manufacturing plant established there as a result of the very high rate of unemployment that existed since the town's last major employer, a white goods manufacturer, had closed down, throwing some very highly skilled engineers and blue collar workers, as well as machine operators and administrative staff out of work.

The town council and state government had it made it so attractive, utility rates and tax-wise, for the company to move it's machinery into Brighton's recently refurbished but closed white goods plant complex that it would have been most unwise to have at huge expense upgraded the plant that had housed the machinery for years past it's use-by date in it's old home town.

This, coupled to the availability of skilled and unskilled labour made it doubly attractive to move to the sticks.

The plant was running like clockwork and the workers were generally well paid and the company very community minded, and the company were keen to support any community group by supplying materials for such projects as club houses and sporting facilities, on condition that the day to day running of the supported organisations was funded by the particular organisation, and the labour involved in the establishment of the facilities was done by townsfolk voluntarily. It was conceded that the cost of materials was usually 75% of the cost of any project, so that the companies offer of free materials, coupled with voluntary labour meant that the town could have excellent facilities at virtually no initial cost.

One such organisation was the motocross minibike club. It catered for riders from 4 to 16 years of age and was comprised of 9 different classes to ensure that racing was as fair and as safe as possible. The idea of a 5 year old on a 50cc bike being on the track at the same time as a 16 year old riding a hot 80cc bike was too dangerous to even think of. The most popular class was the 12-14 year old 80cc class with the bikes having to retain the original size wheels, which means no big wheels to give an advantage over the rough terrain.

There were generally about 15 club riders consistently riding in this class and while the rivalry between the kids was keen, the rivalry between the parents bordered on obsession.

The company had provided the material and earth-moving equipment for the establishment of an excellent track just out of the town boundaries and the parents did all the toil.

They competed in club day racing, and they were involved in a tri-town competition with 2 similarly sized towns 3 times a year, with each town's club having a heat for the area championship. The 3 towns were each about 4 hours apart situated basically in a triangle.

Brighton's 12-14 80cc parents had formed an unofficial sub-club within the club and had a small committee formed to send their riders in that class to the National Championships at the end of the season. They ran chicken raffles, cake stalls and the like but found that their contributions to the overall club funds took most of the money they made, initially intending that it would be used for their kids National bid.

Sub-committee Secretary Lauren Bonney was a live wire as well as being a liberal thinker in all matters, yes even in that.

Over coffee one afternoon, she met with 2 of her good friends, Connie and Lucy, and dropped a bombshell on them for making the money needed for the kid's trip.

Her plan was that at a suitable venue the 15 couples, 30 parents, meet for an evening social function without the kids, and the parents of the winner of the last race meeting would each be given number 1, the 2nd riders parents number 2, so on so the if their were 15 riders, the parents of the kid coming 15th, would be issued with number 15.

Then, towards the end of the evening, husband #1 would pair up with wife #15, wife #1 with husband #15, husband #2 with wife #14, wife #2 with husband #14, husband #3 with wife #13, wife #3 with husband #13 and so on.

The newly paired couples would then go into the dimly lit next room, an annex with chairs and couches, and spend 10 minutes together, whether talking about the weather, hugging, kissing or whatever. The limit of 10 minutes was a built in safety factor, she laughingly said. What can get out of hand in 10 minutes? If each person was happy to spend the 10 minutes with someone else's spouse, it would cost each couple $10.00 and for those not wanting to play, it would cost them a $15.00 per couple renege fee.

So the potential was there for $150.00 to be raised for 10 minutes fun and more if some people reneged.

Before the start of the next race meeting, which was a club day at home, the 15 sets of parents were called together to sound them out.

The way Lauren put it to them that they could not renege on the night without suffering the extra penalty, and if they just wanted to chat only without penalty for the 10 minutes they could.

A fortnight after that event, they met at the company social club rooms and after a video presentation of the last race meetings race's last laps, and a few wines, beers and savouries, they were paired up as per the race results and the agreed formula.

The 30 of them ranged from 25 to 40 and some of the women were very attractive, and they ranged from that down to very ordinary. The same applied for the men.

There were some unusual pairings, but it was all taken in fun, and they went into the darkened annex and did their particular thing.

Lauren had drawn her friend Bev's man Tommy who immediately scruffed her and planted a big kiss on her lovely lips. She was one of then most attractive, and she reciprocated in kind, with this setting him off exploring her boobs over her blouse and bra, this in turn setting her off rubbing his cock with one hand whilst pressing his boob hand harder into her chest.

Her husband Jimmy was paired up with nice looking but frowsy Ellen.

She smelled like she had just been fucked and did not do anything for him. They just chatted while he held her hand only as he was aware of the scunge she harboured around her crutch.

Connie and Steve (born Stevros) hugged, and when he felt his seemingly huge cock up against her thigh, and he felt her stiff nipples pressing into his chest, he reached down, lifted the hem of her dress and rubbed her pussy though her panties until she shook all over and made a gurgling noise.

Cliff and sexy Zelda, unbeknown to the others, had been having an affair for about 6 months, so as soon as they got into the darkest corner, he spun her around, bent her over and placing her hands onto her knees, lifted her skirt and shoved his cock into her pussy before they even spoke. They both came quickly and Zelda had to shove a plug of tissues up her cunt to prevent his cum running down her leg, whilst she then sucked their juices from his cock to kill the giveaway odour of their conjoining. As soon as she had known she had drawn him, she had gone to the ladie's room and taken off her thong.

Lucy and Bill just kissed and were starting to get a bit steamed up when "time" was called.

Three of the couples reneged and said they wanted no further part in the "game" so the night's takings were $105.00, 6 * $10.00=60.00 plus 3 * $15.00 = $105.00.

Three weeks later, they travelled to one of the other towns, Bridgewater, for a tri-town heat and because it was a lot bigger event than a club day with 3 clubs competing, scrutineering would start at 7.00am with practice then racing to start at 11.00am. The finish time was estimated at 6.00pm due to there having to be heats due to the number of riders.

This necessitated staying on the Friday and Saturday nights and the motel they stayed at had backpackers rooms that the kids were happy to stay in, being away from their parents.

Our crew met up with some of the other 2 club's people and nature took it's course with some old liaisons being re-ignited.

Lauren and Jimmy had swung in the past with another couple Marge and Harry. Lauren, who arranged the club's bookings, had arranged for the 2 couples to have adjoining rooms with a connecting door. After dinner they left the dining room as married couples as per protocol and when they arrived at their rooms, all four stripped and swapped, to enjoy a few drinks and chat before going to bed with their swap-mates.

Lauren was a very vocal fuck, and because the walls were almost paper-thin, she had asked Jimmy to bring duct tape to the rooms and after she had blown Harry, to ensure that he would last when they did get around to fucking, asked him to put a piece over her mouth. Crude but effective, and when she took it off later, it removed her very faint moustache as well. This also saved her the $8.00 it cost her every month or so for this to be done at the beauty salon.

When they had previously stayed there, Jimmy had been doing such a good job on her, that her screams brought the security guy to the room to check on what he was sure was murder being committed. He had opened the door with his master key, and with his pistol drawn, entered the room to find Jimmy choc-a-block in Lauren's cunt.

Back to the present. Harry then had Lauren straddle him and she slid down his little thicker that average cock feeling absolutely no pain at all and they soon got into a complex rhythm resembling the old time waltz tempo; slow, quick quick, slow; quick quick slow, until it became very quick all the time until he unloaded his balls into her cunt. They rested an hour then had an ordinary missionary style fuck done slowly but surely. He did not remove the tape between the 2 fucks, as it was a bit painful when depilating her upper lip's fine hairs and she had previously found that when having her hair removed this way, once a night was sufficient.

Jimmy and Marge knew exactly what the other liked as coupling was not new to them. Her order of preference was; doggy, cowgirl then missionary. They took their time and by morning, all three positions had been successfully applied in their turn.

Stevros, Steve as he was known away from Greece, was no different from his ancestors or apparently present day Greeks and liked to go in the back door, not so much for being an old established method of birth control, but because rectums are generally tighter than a pussy and it was a tradition handed down back in Greece over the centuries. His wife Betty was not a fan of dung punching, but over the years they had arrived at a compromise, his part of the agreement got him 1 arse fuck, while hers got her 2 pussy fucks, with a complementary cunt licking every session which generally lasted until next morning.

Ellen, the stinking bitch, could not get anyone else to fuck her because of the browny yellow crust around her genitals, except when at the end of the evening Clyde, who was pissed out of his mind succumbed to her none too subtle hinting and accompanied her to the room she normally would have been sharing with her husband Ben.

Willy had made off early in the night with the town bike, as he reckoned anything would be an improvement on his wife Abby's constant knock-backs. He would sooner pay for a fuck accompanied by a fake orgasm than fuck his wife's wonderfully tight, massaging, snapping cunt and have to listen to her bitching.

Ellen was an interesting woman. She had crabs, (lice) all the time but they were kept in check by her resident 2 fleas, which fed on the crabs. Luckily the fleas were lesbian fleas which, as you can imagine meant that there were no little baby fleas. The joke around the town was that she had received an offer of employment from the National Centre for Disease Control who estimated that if they could use her genital area for the propagation and study of certain fungii and bugs they could close down 3 of their laboratories and save a fortune on their maintenance. She was a glorious fuck but a dirty one. She fucked Clyde so well that in his drunken stupor he asked her to run away with him. This did her ego the world of good and mistakenly thought that when was sober he would remember and take her away from her fusspot of a husband with him.

Cliff, Zelda's lover, had a problem, he could not get into his and his wife Abby's room. It was almost as if there was a chair or something jammed under the inside knob. Abby, who was a tall very attractive woman was continually disgusted with Cliff's constant demand for sex and his preference for rough sex. Although she knew about his and Zelda's affair, she treated it as a godsend because it meant that he left her alone. She worried also that if in the unlikely case that Zelda had any bugs, they might have migrated into her spotless home via Cliff's crutch.

Abby was not alone tonight. She had met 2 of the committee-men from this town's club when she met them earlier in the night and had arranged to meet them at 8.30pm in the lounge bar at the Commercial Hotel just up the road from their motel. She took them back with her to her room, being very careful that they were not seen by anyone of either club.

At the very moment Cliff was trying the door handle she was being taken to shaggers heaven by having one cock in her cunt and one in her arsehole simultaneously.

Dirty bloody Ben was well known to the Brighton women for his disgusting lack of personal hygiene, but Lacy, the woman he had won and came from one of the other clubs, was unaware of his allergy to soap and water and nearly puked when he stripped off, releasing the malodorous consequence of being a dirty bastard, and did puke when she drew back his grotty foreskin to show the cheesy gunk uncovered.

It was a joke within his own club that he made his own particular type of cheese, cumambert.

Some of the others had swapped that night but of the 15 couples, 7 of them had not.

Racing next day was good, with insults flying around whenever someone's little darling was overtaken, but by 6.00pm all that was forgotten and they met for the presentations then dinner.

The Brighton 12-14 class parents did not play their particular fund raising game that night, but a group of about 20 couples from the 3 clubs met afterwards and after a bit of grog they held a blind auction of the women. The blind part in this case meant that the MC read out a rough description of each woman, tall medium short, blonde brown black hair, blue green brown eyes, shaven or bald pussy, A B or C cup, and the guys made bids on this vague description only. If you drew your own wife, you could swap with anyone who would swap with you.

The home town guys took their wins home with them and the Brighton guys took their wins to their motel rooms. There were some disappointments but generally speaking it went well and they agreed that this tradition should continue. One case was interesting, insofar as one of the local club's husbands was away on business and he had arranged for his 16 year old brother Sam, who looked more like 22, to stand in for him.

It must have been fate that paired him up with the club nympho Zelda. She sensed he was a virgin so gave him an evening he will never forget.

She blew him first off, realising that 1: his first ever fuck would probably only last seconds, and 2: she would most likely get a good fuck from him by taking care of his hair trigger orally. After 15 minutes pause, with his cock still erect, she showed him how to fuck missionary style, with him recovering rapidly as young guys can, then sucking him upright again 20 minutes later to prepare him for her instruction on how dogs fuck. She had known since puberty of her proclivity for orgasms and he was touching unwittingly, or by instinct, most of the right places to touch her, either by finger tongue or cock.

She was astounded when after a about another hour of chatting, a drink of coke and a biscuit, he was willing and able again. To show him what he had been putting his nicely sized cock in, and to keep him on the boil, she had him lick her freshly showered and flushed out pussy for his first ever cunnilingus. It certainly kept him on the boil and when she threw her leg over him and introduced Miss Pussy to Mr Cock cowgirl style, telling him to relax and that she would do all the work, he thought his heart would burst so great was the pleasurable feelings of her up and down, round and round, sideways movements of her cunt on his cock, together with her nipples sometimes cutting keyways in his chest, and sometimes getting him to maul her beautiful jugs. Only the young can come as often as he did that evening.

Lauren had been won by a tall dark handsome guy Terry, who was really up himself and was, apart from his looks, a complete dud in all respects, his personality, size of cock, (tiny compared to all the others she had seen), use of cock and manners. He suggested to her that she should be grateful that he had given her the benefits of the experience in lovemaking he had garnered over the years as he was making so many women deliriously happy with his skilful cockmanship. Yes, she said, I will remember you forever and a day. His interpretation of her statement was in diametrical contrast to what she actually meant.

Terry's wife Sue, had been drawn by Bill, Connies husband. Connie nearly always appeared to have just had an earth shattering experience, with her eyes wide open staring, and an out of this world facial expression, and many times walked as if she had an egg up her pussy and did not want it to break. This was because Bill was an artist in lovemaking and was always in demand by the women who he had shagged before. Like Alfred Hitchcock, he was a master of suspense, and he could give incredible cunnilingus for an incredible period of time with the girl just hovering under the point of climaxing for ages. He would then slow his action down still more with her crying for more, whether it be by mouth, fingers or his cock, which was the longest and thickest of all the Brighton men's cocks. When he did bring her to a climax, the girl would think that he was Superman, Jon Holmes and Mr World all rolled into one strong, big dicked, hunk of a guy.

Sue had become used to her pencil dicked egomaniac husband Terry giving her his imitation of a bantam rooster, "on, off, ruffle your feathers then crow" about his conquest, when he deigned to use his perfect penis on her. Sue was so thankful that her Gods had favoured her by allowing wonderful Bill to draw her in the auction.

Even Lauren, who had been around the block a few times had to concede that Bill was by far a better fuck than even Jimmy, and Jimmy always satisfied her immensely.

Sue completely abandoned herself to his magic, and was floating in her mind bending sexual delirium as he so gently stimulated every libidinous nerve in her tingling body. After a very long foreplay he so gently moved her lovely legs back to within inches of her head, separated them then penetrated her cunt millimetres at a time until his scrotum was touching as softly as a breath on her shapely bottom.

He then asked her how she would like their loving to be. She said "slow, deep and for a long time."

Sue was comfortable with her life with Terry in every way but the fact that he was a self opiniated dud fuck and didn't realise it, and had found that she could shut her mind off when he condescended to lend her his phenomenal penis attached to his amazingly beautiful body and form the minute and a half it took him to cum, she would imagine that it was Bill, or in fact nearly any of the other men fucking her. She, as did most of the other Brighton 12-14 class women fully realised why Connie seemed to have stars in her eyes most of the time, especially early morning.

Morning came, as did the men, some coming in their beds and some into their night's now standing, bent at the waist sleeping partner hanging on to the wall having a good morning, rear entry, knee trembling fuck. What a mouthful. There were a couple of instances of that too!

They reverted to their appropriate spouses, collected their kids, had breakfast, packed their stuff in their vehicles, checked out and fucked off back to Brighton, arriving back mid-afternoon.

They used their kids finishing positions in this championship round for their next fund raiser, compensating for the riders of the other 2 clubs competing.

Lauren and Jimmy's son Ned had punctured in the last lap of the last heat gaining him an unusually low 5th place over the day so did not receive their usual number 1 spots, which were taken by Ryan's mum Jenny and father Brian.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.