Redemption - Cover

Redemption

Copyright© 2003 by Shrink42

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Unable to prevent an unspeakable tragedy as a young teen, unwarranted guilt becomes his driving force through adolescence and into adulthood. This story spans nearly two decades, and involves many people. It is a story of good and evil, tragedy and triumph, love, relationships, and more than a little sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Violence  

(Fifteen years earlier)

During the third to last week of Chris's absence, while Jenny was naked with the teens, she asked if she could feel Dex's cock. Donna and Dex looked at each other for a long moment, and it was Donna who spoke.

"Jenny, please believe me, I am not saying this because of jealousy or possessiveness. I don't think you should touch Dex there. It is so close to your wedding. I think that sharing the thrill of your new discoveries would be a wonderful way to start your sexual life with Chris. It would bring the two of you even closer together."

"Oh, Donna, you are so wise. I... I didn't think of it that way. I am just worried I won't know what to do, or I won't do it right. Uh, could you, um, touch him to show me how? Please. I don't want to be a complete dummy. I am really frightened!"

"Jenny, you don't have to beg me to touch Dex. It's something I love to do. Come over here with that beautiful cock, Lover. We've got an audience."

With great difficulty, Dex had avoided getting hard right away when he heard Jenny's request. Donna began with a rather clinical description of his shaft, his helmet, his sac, and his perineum. She particularly emphasized how each should be handled - how sensitive or tender it was, how responsive to touch, etc.

"Now, this is the good part," Donna said with a grin. "This," and she gave his flaccid shaft a little flip, "is just a kinda silly looking piece of meat, until it starts to stand up straight. Then... well, you'll see!" She proceeded to describe and demonstrate how to stimulate him, using just her hands. She started by delicately teasing the head with her fingertips, circling around the rim, which on Dex was quite prominent. As soon as he hardened enough for her to get a good grip on him, she encircled the shaft with her hand and began stroking up and down.

"This is the most incredible feeling," she told the now gaping Jenny. "The skin is so soft to the touch, but underneath it's so hard. I'm not using any lubricant - anything to make it slippery - so I'll be careful to not rub it raw. After a bit, though, some of his own lubricant will start oozing out, and I can spread that around."

Startling the entranced Jenny so that she actually jumped, Dex interjected "Donna, you won't get to rub long enough for it to get raw the way I feel right now!" Jenny looked up at him with wide eyes. It was if she had forgotten there was a person attached to the object of her fascination.

"Jenny, Honey," Donna said, "would you get a small towel from the bathroom there? I'll make sure he doesn't come until you get back." Poor Jenny could barely stand, and almost staggered to the bathroom. The teens could barely keep from laughing the way she scurried back to her place. The little interlude decreased Dex's arousal level considerably.

When Jenny was again seated, Donna told her she was going to make Dex come, and she cranked up the intensity of her stroking. When Dex started panting and squirming and thrusting his hips against her hand, Donna instructed Jenny to watch for the helmet to darken, and the sac to pull up. When that happened, she told Jenny where to hold the towel. She wanted Jenny to see the ejaculation, but didn't want it all over the floor.

Jenny had barely gotten the towel in place when Dex gave a grunt and started spurting. Donna aimed his cock so almost all of the cum hit the towel. The first shot, though, went so far that some reached Jenny's wrist. After four or five heavy spurts, a few weaker efforts ran down his cock and over Donna's hand.

Dex sank to his knees in exhaustion, panting heavily as Donna carefully wiped him off. "Are you OK, Jenny?" he asked between labored breaths. "Did that frighten you - upset you?"

"Oh! Oh! That was just... Wow! I'm not upset. I... I guess I'm excited. I know I'm excited. I can't wait to get a hold of Chris's!"

"That's great! That's just what we hoped for."

"God, Dex, I just don't understand how you could do that for me - you too, Donna. Sex always seemed like such a private, hidden thing, almost shameful. You guys make it so natural, so exciting. Instead of being afraid of it, it's like I can't wait!"

Donna hugged her blond sister-in-law-to-be. "Just remember that feeling, Jenny. Be excited about it and have fun with it. My brother will be the happiest man alive!"

Having recovered his breath, Dex spoke again. "Donna, I think it's your turn, don't you?"

"You're on, Lover! Jenny, can you move over a little. I want to lie down for this. There's no way I can take it standing up."

"I don't understand! What are you going to do?"

"Oh, Jenny, I'm sorry. Dex is going to give me an orgasm, and maybe two or three. Um, Honey, do you get yourself off?" The stricken look on the young mother's face was all the answer Donna needed.

Looking down at the floor, Jenny said quietly, "I guess I probably have never had a real orgasm. Sometimes when Amy is feeding, I get real tingly and sometimes a few shudders - like that first day when she did it to you. I... I thought doing it to myself was wrong. I used to get punished if I touched myself when I was little."

"Well, watch a master go to work."

"Work, nothing! This is pure fun. I'm going to give you a blow by blow, Jenny, because pretty soon Donna won't be able to say anything."

"Big talk!" Donna quipped.

"Um, Dex," Jenny asked timidly. "Why are you showing me this. I mean, uh, Chris is the one..."

Donna jumped on the question. "Jenny, I expect that Chris will be a wonderful lover and always make sure it's good for you. But you need to know what is possible so you can tell him what feels good and what you want."

"Oh, I don't think I could tell him that!"

"Sure you could, and you need to. It's important for lovers to talk to each other. This should be the best kind of sharing, and you can't share without talking. Maybe there's something that would feel wonderful to you that Chris just never thought of. Do you think he would be upset if you asked him to do something new or different?"

With a little giggle, she replied, "I think I could ask him anything and he would do it."

"Good girl. Sounds like you're getting him trained right. Keep it up and you'll be fine." This from Donna.

With a derisive snort, Dex shut Donna up with a monster kiss. Breaking off momentarily, he whispered in her ear "Are you OK with doing this in front of her?"

"You did it! Besides, I'm so hot right now I might go off on the first touch."

Dex took his time, doing a lot of kissing, then caressing her breasts, then kissing and nibbling on her nipples. He stopped a few times to explain something to Jenny, who was too entranced to think of asking a question. When it was time to work on her pussy, he used his hand, keeping the other going on a breast while he talked to Jenny. He described in detail what he knew Donna liked as he did it. As each new sign of arousal appeared, he told Jenny about it. Donna was lying on a long couch with her feet in Jenny's lap. Dex brought one foot down to the floor and the other up on the back of the couch, leaving her splayed wide in front of the dumbstruck Jenny. Donna tensed a little at first, then started gasping and whimpering rapidly as he went right for her clit and started going for the come in earnest.

Donna was not kidding about being hot, and erupted in a surprisingly short time. Dex waited for the tremors to fade a little, then lifted his cousin bodily and sat her upright, with her ass forward to the edge of the couch. Getting on his knees in front of her, he went to work on her with his mouth, eliciting a gasp from Jenny. Still sensitive, Donna shrunk from his first approach to her clit, so he retreated to licking all around the area, then nibbling her inner lips, and finally plunging his tongue as far into her as possible. After a few minutes of appropriate encouragement from her, he revisited her clit and sucked and flailed it until she came again.

When this orgasm subsided, Dex got on the sofa between the girls and pulled Donna up onto his lap, cuddling and rocking her gently. She was facing Jenny, and when she was able to open her eyes, she saw silent tears trickling down Jenny's cheeks. She sensed they were tears of joy and wonderment, and gently traced a finger down the tear tracks.

"Is it always so beautiful?" Jenny asked in a tiny voice.

"When you really love each other, it is," Donna answered.

"Oh, why is the wedding so far off? I want to be with Chris right now!"

"Jenny, I think you should make love with Chris the first night he is home, and not wait for your wedding night. If you haven't done it before the wedding, you are going to be worried the whole time, and it will show. How can you sing at your own wedding when all you can think about is your first time making love?"

"I never thought of that, Donna!" With a sad note she added, "It's not like I'm really a virgin, anyway."

"Yes you are! And don't you forget it! It's just that if you have a week to make love before the wedding, you will be relaxed and content, and it will show. It will be much more memorable for you."

"That means I only have to wait a little over two weeks!" Jenny was almost bouncing on the couch as she said it.

Donna had been roused by this little exchange, and slid off Dex's lap onto the floor in front of him as she told Jenny, "See how Dex is still hard? He has this thing where he never gets soft until he comes twice. You will have to decide if you ever want to do this or not, but I will tell you that taking a man in your mouth gives an incredible feeling of power - as long as he isn't forcing you, that is." She then went on to give the once again dumbstruck Jenny pointers on proper blowjob technique.

Thoroughly demonstrating all the things she had described, Donna took her time bringing Dex to a climax that was so hard it was almost painful. He was barely sensate when she climbed back onto his lap, but he eagerly returned the blistering kiss she administered. The three of them sat in silence for a few minutes.

"Jenny," Donna eventually said, "I think it's time you had a good come. You must be practically shooting off sparks by now."

"I... I need something. You guys have got me really worked up. I... I don't know if I can do myself."

"Sure you can. I'll help you along. Dex, I think Chris should be the only man to see this, OK, Lover?"

"Dex," Jenny spoke up, "Will you bring Amy down? She should be hungry by now." When Dex left the room, she admitted to Donna that Amy's suckling excited her. They laughed together when Donna mentioned how well she knew it. Jenny stretched out on the couch, and after only a few minutes, Dex laid Amy on her chest. It took Amy only moments to find her target, and Dex could her sucking eagerly as he shut the door to his room.

"I'm in a real quandary about weaning Amy," Jenny told Donna. I probably should have done it before now, but I... I just enjoy her nursing so much. Now, I don't know which is worse: interrupting all the wedding time for feedings, or making Chris put up with soreness, leaking, and breast pumps right from our first day."

"Well, I'm afraid Mom would be much better on that topic. I can tell you, though, that nothing will matter to Chris but being with you. I don't want you to get the wrong idea, but I think this would be good for you to know. That first day when you met Chris, I made him come sleep in my bed with me. We didn't do anything wrong - we just hugged and cuddled and talked and talked and talked. We love each other a lot, and Dex and I love each other a lot, but Chris is absolutely over the moon for you. It's the same way Dad feels about Mom. Um, has Chris told you about his previous girlfriends?"

"Right away. I think he was afraid I would be offended and reject him. I couldn't care less who's had him before, as long as I get the rest of his life. Donna, help me out. I'm really worked up, now."

It was both comical and sad to see Jenny's reluctance to touch herself. It took a lot of reassurance and encouragement for her to relax enough to arouse herself at all. Several times, Donna was on the verge of intervening with her own hands, but sensed it was critical for Jenny to get past this herself. Amy was nearly done feeding when Jenny finally got to the point where arousal took over and she didn't care about anything else. When she started to convulse, Donna put her hand on Amy to keep her from being shaken off. The presence of the baby made the whole scene strange, but undeniably touching. Donna did interfere a little when Jenny took her hand from her crotch during the convulsions. She placed Jenny's hand back over Jenny's mound, and used her own hand to get Jenny to rub herself.

After almost two minutes, Jenny looked at Donna and said, "I can tell you for certain THAT never happened to me before. Is that how it feels when you make love."

"Sweetie, that's just part of it. I haven't had sex myself, so I'm not the one to answer your question. I know, though, that when Dex does me with his hands or his mouth, it's much, much better than I can do myself."

"Donna, there is no way I can tell you how much you and Dex have helped me. You were right when you told me I had to be confident to be sexy. I had zero confidence before that first day. I won't say I'm not scared any more, but at least I won't be totally paralyzed and lost."

"Are you going to tell Chris what we've done together?"

"I've thought about that a lot. I think I will wait until I can get him to a Saturday morning. By that time, I'm going to look and feel so good, and I'm going to love him so hard he won't be able to be angry about anything. Then, I'll tell him."

"That's the spirit! Um, there's one thing I think you should do about your looks." At Jenny's look of puzzlement and some alarm, Donna gently ran her fingers through Jenny's rampant blonde bush, saying, "You've got absolutely gorgeous pussy hair, but it would be sexier if there wasn't quite so much of it."

"Ohhhh!"

"It isn't too cool when the hair sticks out the legs of all your sexy lingerie."

"Oh, my! That's something I never thought about. I have almost nothing sexy to wear. All my stuff is pretty plain."

"Tell you what, let's you, me, and your friend Angeline have us a little shopping trip next week and get you some stuff to keep my brother hard."

"OK, and tomorrow I will have trimmed the forest."


Angeline was arriving the following Saturday, so their naked get togethers were numbered. Jenny was determined, however, to keep up the workouts and the running, even after her friend arrived.

True to her word, Jenny arrived Tuesday with a nicely trimmed bush. She had left hair on her labia, but had trimmed to the sides to permit even a thong without any hair spilling out. Even after a week, she colored adorably when Dex gave her a wolf whistle.

Pulling Donna aside, Jenny told her she had made herself come the night before, and afterward she had slept incredibly well. Donna hugged her and encouraged her. Dex had to work early that day, so the two girls were alone for the workout and the run.


On the Thursday before Angeline was to arrive, Dex had taken a long run and was just returning when Jenny drove up. He was about two blocks away when Jenny passed him, and he noticed a nondescript Chevy pull to the curb just across the street from his position. Trying hard not to turn his head, he could detect a single male occupant. When he reached the house, he made sure he was out of sight, then looked back to see that the car and the occupant had not moved.

Dex was not an alarmist, but the sense that the man was following Jenny was very strong. He went in the house and greeted Jenny, who was more embarrassed than usual seeing him still clad while she was already naked. He pulled Donna aside, and told her he needed to take care of something outside.

Going out the back door, he slunk behind some bushes and watched as the man from the car, dressed in a gas company uniform, worked his way up the street, walking into each yard on the way, then emerging after a brief stay. Nearly convinced that this was just a normal meter reading route, he still felt uneasy. It hit him eventually, that the car had no gas company markings. There could be numerous explanations for that, but still...

When the supposed meter reader came to the Ferguson house, Dex watched carefully from the back corner. When the man pulled a camera from his large shoulder bag, Dex knew his instincts had been right. The question was what to do about it. The man was slightly taller than Dex, and a lot heavier. Under the gas company cap, Dex could see the hair was cropped short at the sides. The hair and the bearing fairly shouted 'military.' Dex was not at all sure he could take the man in a straight up fight, if it came to that.

Taking a break to strategize and calm himself, he moved quietly to the back door, then opened and closed it rather loudly. He sauntered around the corner of the house, humming to himself, and feigned surprise when he came upon the 'meter reader.' "Oh, Hi! Uh, the gas meter's on the other side of the house. You must be new on this route, huh? Come on, I'll show you."

The man played his part very well, validating Dex's reluctance for a head to head confrontation. Dex led the way around the back of the house, then stepped back and pointed as they reached the far corner. This part of the Fergusons' large yard had several mature lilac bushes which were at their full summer height and fullness - ideal for Dex's hastily formulated plan.

Just as the man walked past him, Dex delivered a hard chop over his right shoulder, designed to completely deaden the arm. In almost the same motion, Dex hit him behind both knees with his own knees, causing the man to fall forward into a gap in the lilacs. Dex hoped he had reflexively closed his eyes, as they was a lot of snapping of branches as the man fell. With only one functional arm, the man instinctively used it to try to break his fall, exactly as Dex had rehearsed it many times with Sensei. Dex was able to grab the extended arm and bring it back behind the man, pinching and twisting just right to impart disabling pain. It did not take many seconds for the man to realize his hopeless position and stop active struggling.

"I'm guessing you're just trying to earn a living," Dex told him. "I don't want to ruin anything for you, but I WILL protect my family." With a knee planted in the middle of the man's back, and the left arm and hand contorted in a terribly painful position, Dex reached around and used his finger to feel the pulse in the man's neck. "I want to know who hired you. Was it the Madisons? Was it the Carvers (a made-up name)? The Frankels? (a definite blip in the pulse) The Jones? (another made-up name). That's what I thought. Now, I'm going to let you up, then I'm going to tell you about Jenny. Do I need to take the weapon from your shoulder holster and from the ankle."

"No, I won't try anything. I've already failed my confidentiality duty. I have nothing to gain by harming you," the man replied.

"Good!" As the man sat up awkwardly, Dex saw a few scratches on his face and neck from the branches, but his eyes appeared unharmed as he stared hard at Dex. "I'm Dex Madison. I live here with my Aunt and Uncle. Jenny is engaged to marry my cousin Chris Ferguson."

"I'm Carl Plonske. This has to be the low point of my career. I'm working for a scumbag client because I need the money, and I get taken out by a - say, how old are you, anyway?"

"Fifteen. Don't feel too bad. There was no reason for you to suspect anything. Say, I've met a cop - Susan Plonske - any relation?"

"My sister. How do you know her?"

"She responded to a little encounter between my Aunt and her ex. My Aunt won, big time, and your sister had to call the ambulance."

"Well I'll be damned! Sue couldn't stop talking about that for weeks. She was sick of seeing battered women hauled off half dead. You made her year, that's for sure. Probably kept her from leaving the force."

"Wow! Say, let's walk down to your car. I don't want Jenny to have any idea what is going on." By the time they walked the two blocks, Carl's arm was becoming usable again, but his pride was not in good shape.

"I was ten years in the Rangers. I should never be taken like that, no matter how unlikely the situation. I guess part of the problem is I hate this assignment. I've been following Jenny for about two weeks, now. Frankly, I feel dirty for the first time as a PI. I'm practically in love with her just from following her around."

"She has that affect on people, doesn't she? Let's make a deal," Dex told him. "I'll help set up whatever you need to let you finish the case with a satisfied client, and you tell me what you know about why the Frankels are doing this. One rule, though. No one but me, and maybe my cousin Donna, is to know anything about this whole deal. Agreed?"

"Fifteen, my ass! Yeah, it's a deal. Better than I deserved. Why are you giving me a break?"

"My sensei keeps stressing that success is gaining allies, not enemies. I'm guessing you would make a valuable ally and a dangerous enemy."

"Until just now, I thought so."

"OK. Let me give you the real story of Jenny. Forget what you heard from the Frankels." They drove to a fast food place, and Dex spent fifteen minutes filling him in on Jenny's recent past. "Now, why did they hire you?"

"You know, I'm not completely clear on that. I'm not sure they are either. They told me this story about her being an ungrateful runaway who got knocked up and moved out. They're pissed about all the money they spent on her education and music training. I have a hunch they just want to hurt or humiliate her. They are really an angry couple. When the engagement announcement appeared in the paper as Jenny Ballard, they went ballistic. They were still fuming about that when I first met with them. I wanted to turn them down, but my rent was overdue. Say, not that I doubt you, but do you have any proof of Jenny's version?"

"I have a tape of a very short, very nasty phone conversation." Dex told Carl exactly what was said. "I guess I am not surprised, but now I am concerned about the wedding. I don't want Jenny or Chris to have any inkling that the Frankels even exist. Tell me what you need to finish up satisfactorily with the Frankels, then I will hire you to help keep them away from the wedding."

"That would be a conflict of interest, and I haven't sunk that low, yet. How about if I just help you for free on the side?" They discussed a few more pictures that would help Carl fill out a reasonable report, then Carl dropped Dex off two blocks from home in the other direction.

Donna gave Dex a very strange look when he finally returned home and headed for the shower, but she seemed to understand his shake of the head and said nothing until after Jenny had left. As soon as Jenny drove off, of course, Donna was all over him, and he told her the whole story. Through the story, she went from alarm, through disbelief, through anger, and finally to resolve. She agreed wholeheartedly that protecting the newlyweds was the major issue. Several times, she questioned Dex about trusting Carl, but finally seemed to accept Dex's assessment of the man.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.