Redemption - Cover

Redemption

Copyright© 2003 by Shrink42

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Unable to prevent an unspeakable tragedy as a young teen, unwarranted guilt becomes his driving force through adolescence and into adulthood. This story spans nearly two decades, and involves many people. It is a story of good and evil, tragedy and triumph, love, relationships, and more than a little sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Violence  

(Fifteen years earlier)

After Karen and Mike had heard Dex's story, everyone insisted that Kristen should also be told. Dex had set it up with Kristen for the same Saturday Jenny made her dramatic naked appearance at their Saturday breakfast. Donna pulled him aside before he left for Kristen's that evening.

"Are you going to sleep with her?"

"Quite probably, but I don't plan to have sex with her. Does it bother you?"

"It does. I know it shouldn't, and I'm sorry. What if she insists on sex?"

"Donna, you know I consider myself a virgin, regardless of what anyone else thinks. I think we both want our first to be with each other."

"Dex, if it will help her get well, have sex with her. You have my blessing. My heart aches for her, and I really want the old Aunt Kristen back. I know you won't do anything unless you are sure it will help. You have given so much to help her out. This is something I can give." With that she gave him a searing kiss, then whispered in his ear, "Take her to Heaven, Stud!"


The first time Dex saw Kristen, after arriving at the Fergusons', it hit him like a punch in the gut. The physical resemblance to his mother was striking, and this woman had been abused! There was no question in his mind. He thought he was able to hide it from her as they exchanged greetings. It was a reception after the burial service, and everyone was being very solicitous of him. Strangely enough, he was doing alright. The hurt was incredible, but he was already learning to compartmentalize it. He certainly was not feeling happy, but he was able to maintain his composure. Donna helped a great deal, never once leaving his side.

After the food had been consumed and the crowd of well-wishers was thinning, he told Donna he wanted to speak with Kristen alone, and took his aunt to a quiet corner. He had not planned what to say, but it just burst from him. "Aunt Kristen, I am so glad you got out before you ended up like my mother." The woman registered her complete shock, then tried to feign ignorance. "Please, I know you have been abused, and I would guess it was rather bad."

"How can you know? I've not told anyone!"

"I just know. Mom and I were victims, and when I saw you today, it was like you were wearing a sign."

"Oh My God! I've worked so hard to cover it up. If word ever got out, he'd come after me! Please, Dex, you can't tell anyone!"

"Hey, it's our secret. I wouldn't do anything to cause you trouble. We share something, though, and I think we need to spend some time together. Maybe we can help each other.

In the year plus since that first encounter, they had indeed spent a lot of time together. Dex genuinely liked her. Physically and personality-wise, she was very much his mother's sister. As a typical second child, Kristen had always been the gregarious one, but had changed dramatically over the last few years. Everyone in the family commented on it. She had become almost reclusive, and was withdrawn when with people. She had let her appearance deteriorate, often neglecting her hair and ignoring makeup. The biggest visual impression was her clothes. She dressed so that it was hard to tell she had her family's usual trim but curvy figure.

Kristen had a one-bedroom apartment on Dex's walking route to school. She worked a very early shift, so he was able to stop by once a week on his way home. He also made sure to see her at least once each weekend, often for a meal at Karen's.

After basketball practices started, he would come for dinner, usually staying afterward to study, then continuing home for his time with Donna. The first few times, he brought in take-out food for supper, because Kristen had essentially quit cooking. Just for something to share with his mother, Dex had helped with cooking for years, earning more of his father's ridicule. He was certainly not accomplished, but could do a decent job on a few dishes. He started bringing ingredients and preparing the meal. After the third time, it finally got through to Kristen what she had fallen into, and she started cooking again.

It was obvious to Dex that Kristen was as submissive as his mother had been, and needed the same things his mother had. He had no desire for a sexual relationship with her, but was driven to help her out of the depression and self-loathing that had overtaken her. Against his natural tendencies, he began taking a more and more controlling role when alone with her, and she responded favorably. His control was very gentle, and only applied to innocent things.

Into November, Dex showed up at her apartment late one Saturday morning with two shopping bags. In them was a complete cold weather running outfit. The most notable item was the stretchable, multi-layered running pants. He had carefully sneaked her sizes at various times when in her apartment. After the introductory hug, which had become their custom, he instructed her to go and put the outfit on. She was still in a robe, had done nothing about hair or makeup, and was not totally thrilled with his presence. Still, she was very fond of him, and their times together had started to fill the void in her heart.

When she came out of the bedroom, Dex gave an appreciative whistle, but she was very hesitant.

"Dex, I can't go out in this. These pants are so tight they show everything!"

"They sure do, and the male population has been deprived of seeing your lovely everything for too long."

With her face as red as it could get, she protested, "But... but, I've never done any running! I'll never be able to keep up."

"Then it's about time you started." He walked over to her and gave her a light slap on the rear. "Come on, let's get that sexy butt out on the street and collect some wolf whistles." At this stage of their relationship, she was completely unable to resist him, much as it flew in the face of her fear-induced reclusiveness. She was also terrified at the prospect of looking sexy in any way, but nothing was strong enough to fight his control.

That first time, she made only a half mile, returning in a state of near collapse. Dex scheduled two more runs the next week, both coming after he had already been through basketball practice. The same pattern was repeated for three more weeks. The next Saturday, they ran to the the Ferguson's, and Dex presented her with another bag, telling her to change into those clothes. This was a workout set with very sexy, high-cut shorts and a sports bra. She looked at the clothes and shook her head, but could not hold her objection when he insisted. He took her to his weight set and got her started on some light exercises. She literally fled to the bathroom the first time Mike came down and saw her in the outfit. He could not resist a whistle, and it took quite a while for Dex to talk her down from her near panic. Mike was gracious and gentle in his apology afterward, but would not back down from his opinion about her sexy appearance. Kristen lay awake a long time that night, unable to sort out the conflicting emotions.

Dex had kept Mike and Karen aware of what he was doing with Kristen. He had said nothing about their participation, but they began to feel self-conscious about their own sedentary lifestyle, and the drain on Dex's time and energy. In the second week of Kristen's workouts at their house, Mike appeared with running outfits for himself and Karen and announced that from then on, they would be Kristen's running companions - Dex had enough with basketball. Thereafter, they drove to Kristen's as soon as they got home and changed, All three ran to the house, where Kristen did her workout. Afterward, they all ran back to the apartment and Mike and Karen drove home. This happened twice during the week and Dex joined them on Saturday.

Mike and Karen both started using the weights other evenings. Within a couple of months, even having to run through some pretty foul weather, they were hooked, and delighted with the results they were already seeing. They discovered that showering together after a sweaty run was extremely erotic. There were nights when Donna and Dex had to make supper. Once, the kids caused huge embarrassment when they knocked on the bedroom door, then walked in grinning with dinner on trays. It was obvious they hung around on purpose, knowing both parents were naked under the sheet. After several hints did not get them to leave, Karen's competitive streak came through, and she dropped the sheet, sat up straight, and pulled the tray to her, exposing her breasts. Mike was struck dumb, but Donna was jubilant, and gave her mother a high-five, followed by a hug and kiss. Dex did not avoid looking at Karen, but said nothing and left the room rather quickly. As Donna walked out, Karen looked at her food, set the tray aside, and dove at her husband. The two teens broke into laughter when they heard the microwave running much later during their ten o'clock get-together.

Kristen was opening up, but it was agonizingly slow. So far, the only people to observe the improvement were family. To everyone else, she was still reclusive and purposely dowdy. Dex discussed the situation often with Donna, then with Karen and Mike. They all shared his concern, and wished for full recovery.


When Dex arrived that Saturday night to talk about his mother, Kristen looked better than he had ever seen her. She had on a figure-flattering outfit, and had spent time on her hair and face. He was effusive in his complements, and she reacted without her customary denials. Given her obvious effort, he questioned the wisdom of his planned approach. He spent far more time than he had planned in light conversation and playful flirting. It was she who eventually brought up the subject of why he wanted this time with her.

"Kristen, I want to tell you all about your sister, what our life was like, and what happened to her. Donna was the first person I told, and Karen and Mike have just heard it. It is extremely difficult for me to tell, and given your own marriage, I think it will be hard for you to hear. Do you want to hear it?"

"Oh, yes, Dex? I have been wondering about it ever since it happened, but I didn't know if you were able to talk about it. Please, I want to hear it!"

"OK, Kristen. I want to tell you. First, though, I am going to ask you to do something you may think is crazy, and you may refuse to do it. You know how I feel about you, and you know I would not do anything to hurt or humiliate you. I think we need to do this. Kristen, I want us both to be naked while I tell you."

He had no idea how she would react, and watched her carefully. She said nothing, just stared at him in wide-eyed shock. This went on so long, he feared a disaster, before finally noticing that her nipples had hardened, apparent even through her sweater and bra. "This is going to be difficult for me, because I will be hard. It's important, though, for both of us, and you will see why." With that he stood and undressed, forcing himself to face her and not cover himself when he sprung free.

When he was naked, she still had not moved or spoken, and he went into dominant mode. He walked to her, took her hand and pulled her to her feet. Her eyes were riveted on his cock. "You have done yourself up so beautifully tonight, Kristen, it is almost a shame to take this outfit off of you. I'm sure, though, that what's underneath is even more lovely." When he grasped the bottom of her sweater and started to pull up, she came out of her trance.

"Oh, no, no! I can't do this. Stop, please!"

This was the critical point, and he hated to do it but he became firm. "Yes, Kristen! You can and you will. You must." As gently as he could, he finished with the sweater, trying very hard not to disturb her hair. She said nothing more as he removed her skirt as well. She was lovely standing there in her panties and bra, and he told her so. "Kristen, I want you to finish undressing by yourself. I need to know you want to do this." When she didn't move, he had to use a commanding tone. "Kristen! Do it! Now!" Looking almost like a robot, she complied, letting her undergarments just drop at her feet. She did not wear stockings, and just stepped out of her flat shoes. At first she covered herself with her hands, but she looked into Dex's eyes, then dropped her arms to her sides and actually squared her shoulders a bit.

"Thank you, Kristen. You are absolutely lovely, and I am so privileged to see you like this. Sit down on the sofa, and I will tell you all about your sister." He took the single chair opposite her place on the sofa, and started his story. It didn't take long for his erection to flag, as the sad memories were brought back.

He told the detailed version, as he had to Donna and to Karen. It wasn't any easier than before, and he had to use the same flat, emotionless voice to keep from breaking up. It actually took longer this time, because Kristen gasped and broke up at several incidents. Apparently, they were very close to her own experience. At the first breakdown, Dex got up and brought her a box of tissues. He also turned up the thermostat several degrees. When she broke down again, he came and sat next to her, making sure there was some separation. The next time, he took her hand. Later, after a bathroom break, he moved in tight so their hips and thighs were touching.

When he came to the naked times and the sex, he was the one who broke up. She brought his arm over her shoulder and hugged him tightly around the waist. When he regained control, she did not let go. He was almost in his own world, letting his agony show through every sentence as he recounted the final, fatal night. He ended up rocking back and forth and wailing "I couldn't save her! I couldn't save her! She wouldn't leave!" Kristen was in no better shape than he. She turned around so she faced him and pressed herself tightly to his chest as she sobbed. It was many minutes before they both subsided, and the tissue box was empty. Even after the crying was done, they both clung tightly.

"God, you feel so much like her!" Dex exclaimed at last. "I am just so glad you didn't end up like her."

"Sometimes, I'm not sure if that wouldn't have been better, Dex. I am so empty! I feel like a worthless failure!"

"Then you're letting him win, Kristen. That's how he wants you to feel. I know what you really are. You're a warm, loving, vivacious, bright, beautiful person. He's gone. You've got to get rid of his hold on you. You're letting him steal your soul."

"When she died, she at least had some beautiful love with you. I'm so grateful you gave her that, Dex. But I never had any! I'm afraid I will never find it."

"You're making sure you never find it by hiding who you really are. Your dumpy clothes, your defeated posture, your avoidance of people. You did all those things to keep people away, especially men, didn't you?" After her silent nod, he continued. "You've gotten better. After all the running and exercise, you look incredible. But in your mind, you're still dumpy and unattractive, aren't you?" With a sniffle, she nodded again. "What are we going to do to keep him from winning. How can we make you see yourself as we see you?"

"I don't know! I don't know! I don't know! I can't help how I feel!" Her well of tears was dry, but she again fell into huge wracking sobs. He laid her down on the sofa, having to wrench himself from her grasp, assuring her he would be right back. He went into the bathroom and began filling the tub. Next, had made them something to drink and took it to the bathroom. Then, he came back and knelt beside her. He stroked her face and spoke comforting words to her. When he guessed there was enough water, he led her to the tub, and got in behind her. She was tense at first, but he got her to relax back against him. Placing his hands gently on her upper arms, he used his nose to move her hair aside so he could kiss her neck softly.

"Kristen, will you do something for me? Just for tonight, will you take my mother's place?"

She gasped and stiffened. "Dex, you don't mean... !"

"Yes. I want to make love to you and sleep with you."

"Oh, no, Dex, we couldn't do that! It's so wrong!"

"Shhh. I don't think we should have intercourse, but I want to do everything else."

"But... but what else is there? How can you make love without... you know?"

He actually teared up at her pathetic question. "Ohhh, Kristen! There are so many other things we can do - so many ways to express love. Will you let me do that for you?"

She was unable to reply, and just uttered a long moan. Dex picked up the soap and started washing her arms and shoulders. She stiffened and made a half-hearted attempt to escape his grasp, but he was very assertive, and she soon relaxed. He took a long, leisurely time on her arms and shoulders before pushing her gently forward and washing her back. When he pulled her back against himself and started on her tummy, the touching was starting to arouse her.

He knew the next stage would determine the course of the evening. He started on her throat and very slowly worked his way down across her upper chest. As he got closer to her breasts, he felt her tense up a little, but he could see that her nipples were distended, and he took this as a go-ahead signal. He quickly moved his hands under her breasts, and lifted and bounced them a few times. Then, he began a circular massaging motion, kneading all around the sides for what seemed like minutes. Finally, he included the nipples in his strokes, evoking an extended shudder from her.

When he moved around in front of her and laid her back against the end of the tub, she never opened her eyes, although her broken respiration showed she was not asleep. Moving as far from her as possible, he lifted one of her legs onto his shoulder, and began washing the toes and working his way up the leg. He continued rubbing even below the water line a ways. He repeated the action with her other leg.

When Dex stood and reached out to pull her upright, she opened her eyes and stared at him, jaw quivering, breathing erratic. "Beautiful, there are some places I couldn't wash very well." He knelt down and started on her thighs. Using one hand at a time, he placed her hands on his shoulders for support. From her thighs, he moved to her lower back, then down over her buttocks. Moving down over her belly, he worked his hand between her legs, causing her to clamp them together reflexively. Making reassuring sounds, he forced her legs apart, and worked his hand thoroughly over her entire crotch area, front and back.

Finished washing, he sat her down for a rinse, then helped her up and out of the tub. She was not quite in a trance, and was able to move at his direction. She just said nothing, and kept her eyes fixed on him with a mix of apprehension and wonder as he first dried her, then himself. He grabbed another dry towel and a bottle of body lotion and led her to the bedroom.

After placing her on the towel face-down on the bed, he began working the lotion in all over. He started at her shoulders and worked down to her waist. Then, he started at her feet and worked upward. When he came to her ass, he spent a long time kneading and stroking. The entire lotion rub was accompanied by a running commentary on the body part he was caressing.

When it came time to turn over, she showed only slight reluctance. She initially put a hand over her pussy, but when he gently moved it away, she did not react. Before putting any lotion on her front, he took her face in both hands and kissed her. At first it was just lips, but when he used just the tip of his tongue over her lips, he was thrilled when she sucked it into her mouth. The kiss lasted for over a minute. When he thought she was ready to embrace him, he pulled back and started putting on the lotion, starting at her shoulders. After an extremely thorough application to her breasts, he moved his hands to her belly, but took a nipple into his mouth. This evoked a sharp hiss. As his rubbing reached her pubic hair, he pulled off and moved to do her feet.

Working his way up her legs, he began gently spreading them, meeting a little resistance at first. The running commentary on her body had continued, and as he rubbed her inner thighs, he started talking about her pussy. "Oh, Kristen, your pussy is as lovely as the rest of you. I think you are enjoying this, aren't you? Your lips look quite swollen, and I can see some pink showing through. It looks like you are quite moist, and I'm pretty sure I can see your clit peeking out. I can't wait to rub all over it! I bet you want that, too, don't you?" At his first mention of her pussy, she gasped, but as he kept talking, it turned into a soft moan. She unconsciously spread her legs wider without any action from him.

Keeping up the suggestive talk, he finished her thighs and did her hips, never quite touching her hair. When everything else had been covered, he squeezed some more lotion onto his hands and rubbed it briefly to warm it. He knelt and took a nipple in his mouth, flailing it vigorously with his tongue. When he felt her quiver, he put his hand over her pussy, pressed firmly, and stroked from bottom to top. He did it once more and she erupted. She arched her body so only her head and her heels were supporting her and held the position for several seconds. When she sagged back onto the bed, she was convulsing violently and clawing at the bedspread with her hands. A piercing squeal was the only sound she made as her climax went on and on. He kept his hand firmly between her legs, but did not try to keep his mouth on her tit.

Her quivers took a long time to recede, and all the while she kept her eyes squeezed shut and her head thrown back. At long last, she gave a huge sigh and let her body go limp. This lasted only moments, though, as she suddenly flung her arms around Dex and pulled him to herself in a deathgrip. She started into long, wailing sobs, struggling to catch her breath. Holding her legs with one arm, he lifted her up, threw back the covers, and got them into the bed and covered up. He rolled her on top of himself, and caressed her all over as her sobs continued. He was able to grab the towel and drag it under her face to catch the flood of tears that was falling over his chest. It was hard to tell how long her crying lasted, and when she subsided, she seemed to doze off. Dex was feeling relaxed and just held her, dozing briefly himself. When he felt her move a bit, he rolled them so they were facing each other.

"Was that your first really good cry, Kristen?"

"Oh, I've cried more times than I can count, but this was my first GOOD cry."

"When you cried before, was it because of your divorce, or because of Mom?"

"Oh, Dex, I felt so guilty! I loved Kathy so much, and we were always close. When she died, I was such a mess over my own life, I couldn't even really grieve. I felt guilty and selfish about that. Tonight helped so much! Thank you for telling me - I know it was hard for you. And Dex, thank you for showing me a little of what Kathy had. It makes it easier knowing the kind of love she found before she died. And don't you ever let anyone make you feel guilty about loving your Mom the way you did. I would give anything to find love like that!" This brought more tears, but gentle ones.

"Kristen, you can find love like that, if you let yourself try. You've got to stop thinking of yourself as a worthless failure. You are desirable, but if you don't believe that, you will drive men away."

"Oh, it doesn't matter, Dex Honey. There aren't any good men left. Karen got Mike, and you're too young. I've been asked on lots of dates, but none of the men were anyone I'd want to grow old with. My asshole husband wouldn't let me have a family, and now it's almost too late."

"There are good men out there. They're not all taken."

"Yeah, name one."

"Well, there's..."

"See! I appreciate your concern and your help Dex. It's meant more than I can say. But, I just have to get used to being an old maid."

"You sound as bad as Coach."

"Who?"

"My former coach - Dennis Boggs. You must have met him at the funeral."

"I was such a mess, I hardly remember anyone."

"He's a great guy. He was kinda my substitute father, and was the only one who tried to help Mom and me."

"How come he's going to be an old maid?" She actually giggled a little at this comment.

"I guess he was hurt pretty badly by his ex-wife, and is really down on women. I think he would have married Mom, though, if she could ever have gotten free. His wife didn't want kids, and he really regretted that."

"Well, that's one, and he's a long ways away. You see why it seems hopeless? Let's not talk about that any more, OK? Umm, could I have another kiss?"

Dex was more than happy to oblige. This time, it was all soft and gentle and prolonged. They did not embrace, and he was able to caress her breasts and run his hand over her side and her hips. Again, the similarities to his mother caused occasional gasps and some tears. Kristen eventually caught on to what he was feeling, and then they hugged. She, however, kept her lower body away from him.

"Kristen, my, uh... my cock scares you, doesn't it?"

"God, I'm sorry, but I can't help it! That's another problem about finding a man. How can I get past that?"

"You know, Mom had the same fear."

"Then how could you guys have such neat loving."

Dex rolled onto his back, put his arm around her and pulled her over against his side. "I'm going just lay here and not do anything. I want you to just play with my cock. Mom said when it was safe and she was in control, it didn't scare her or disgust her any more. Just so it doesn't startle you, I'm pretty close to cumming. Go ahead, touch it. You need to do this."

Kristen was totally motionless for quite a while, hardly breathing. Dex just lay there, knowing she had to do this on her own. With the control he had established over her, he was sure he could make her do most anything. He had already used more control than he would have liked. She would only heal if she could make her own choices. Just when he decided he would need to try a different approach, she reached down and put her finger tips on his shaft. He could not restrain a hiss, and she jerked back. She did not stay away, though, and soon was grasping him with her whole hand.

Avoiding ejaculation was agonizing for Dex, but he was afraid it would frighten her off if it came this soon. He struggled for control until he had an inspiration. "I never met your ex. Tell me about him. Don't let go, though." The ensuing discussion gave him something to focus on, and allowed him to back off from the edge. As they talked, she simply held on to him and did not stroke or rub.

The story of Kristen's marriage had so many similarities to Kathy's, it was almost shocking. He was the pampered eldest of an upper middle class family. He was good looking and well built. His appearance, his lifestyle, and his sex appeal blew her away. She thought she had landed the ultimate prize when they married just out of college. It was the same classic progression of escalating abuse over the next twelve years before she was able to get out. The triggering incident had put her in the hospital. He agreed to a no-contest divorce on grounds of incompatibility, as long as the abuse was never made public and no charges were filed.

Fortunately, her lawyer held out for a permanent restraining order against him. In the eighteen months since the divorce, there had been numerous incidents of harassment and threats, but only two violations of the order by physical proximity. She did not know if he was obsessed with her or just angered at losing his prize, but he seemed intent on reclaiming her. She lived in constant fear of him. Dex asked her a number of questions about him, trying to get an idea of his size and strength. He was about 5'10" and muscular, and had been somewhat of a jock in high school. He was rather seriously into alcohol, and had dissipated considerably, especially since the divorce.

When the discussion of her ex wound down, Dex felt confident enough to ask for relief. "Kristen, being around you, seeing your naked body, and touching you has me terribly excited. I really need to come. Can you do me, please?" She threw back the covers and gave him a solid kiss. She pulled the towel down on his stomach, and started stroking him with intent. In only about a dozen strokes, he was watering the towel, even shooting past it up onto his chest. He lay panting afterward, with his cock having not lost its stature.

"Um, Dex Honey, isn't that thing supposed to get soft after a blast like that? Did I do it wrong?"

Still breathing heavily, he replied, "No, you did just fine. It's, uh, just that it usually takes me two comes to go down. Was it, uh, really bad for you to have to do that?"

"You know, it was actually exciting! I didn't feel afraid or disgusted at all. You weren't pressuring me, and your, uh, cock is really nice. It's bigger than I am used to. Can you come again, or is it too sensitive?"

"Oh, I could come again. It would take longer, though, and you don't have to do that."

"I know I don't have to. Thank you for that. You know what, though, I want to do it! I haven't wanted anything to do with a cock for years. but I want yours!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.