Redemption - Cover

Redemption

Copyright© 2003 by Shrink42

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Unable to prevent an unspeakable tragedy as a young teen, unwarranted guilt becomes his driving force through adolescence and into adulthood. This story spans nearly two decades, and involves many people. It is a story of good and evil, tragedy and triumph, love, relationships, and more than a little sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Violence  

(Fifteen years earlier)

Karen had done her best to be the mother Dex missed so desparately. It did not take long for both to discover this was not the best role for her. First of all, his mother could not be replaced in his mind or his heart. Second, it was not just the loss that haunted him, but his inability to save her. There was virtually no need for Karen to provide any parental or supervisory control, so after a couple of months, she evolved into a very nice older sister role. Donna was the contemporary, or even the younger sister as it turned out.

Dex could always talk easily with Karen, just as he could with Mike, and he shared everything except the worst of his pain. Of course, the naked times were part of that pain. After the one-year anniversary of his mother's death, Donna was relentless in her insistence that her mother should know everything. Finally, the week the boys went back to school, Mike was to be out of town for Monday and Tuesday nights. Donna made plans to be at a friend's house from supper until ten on Monday night when Dex didn't work. Dex told Karen he wanted to talk to her at length and she readily agreed.

After eating supper together, they went down to the TV room. Karen made a little joke about finally getting to be in Donna's place for a session.

"I'm sorry if it bothers you that we get together, Karen. We're not trying to leave you guys out or anything."

"Oh, I know, and I don't mind. I remember when I was in high school. Donna tells me far more than I would have told my Mom. You two are good for each other, and I have no complaints at all. I assume Donna knows all the stuff you're going to tell me, right? You probably told her that night you guys cried yourselves to sleep down here."

Dex almost lost it right then. Her perceptiveness and sensitivity were so much like her sister's, it tore right to his heart. She realized he was shaken, and just took his hand, leaned on his shoulder, and said nothing for several minutes while he regained control. Once he started talking, he adopted the emotionless, flat tone that was his only means of keeping control. On and on he talked, recounting incident after incident of abuse, injury, and humiliation. Karen cried almost constantly, and he hugged her to himself, trying to provide some comfort

When he got to the spread-eagle incident, he needed a break. They both used the bathroom and walked around a bit. They had been talking two hours already. Karen's eyes were red, but she had about run out of tears. Dex was very concerned about her reaction to the next revelations.

Karen said she wanted to hear the rest, and they sat down and started in again. When he got to the naked times, she just whimpered softly and squeezed his hand. When he stopped, she asked him straight out what happened when he got hard. He stammered, but she insisted she wanted to know everything so she could feel a little of what had happened. He had never talked with her about anything sexual, and he struggled for composure. He gained control, though, and answered her truthfully.

When he stopped talking, she just kept saying over and over "So beautiful, so beautiful!" Then she just sat with her arms around him and hugged him tightly for many minutes. She asked him to excuse her for a minute, and went into the bathroom. When she came out she was naked.

Dex was caught completely by surprise and could only stare. She stood in front him while he tried to recover. She took the initiative and told him "I can never be your mother and I am not trying to be. I am not trying to replace her. You had a special kind of connection when you were naked together, and I need that tonight. Take your clothes of, Dex. Please! For me!"

He was still incapable of speech, and just sat there in a trance. "Please, Dex, don't worry about a hardon or anything. This is important to me." Tears started to leak down her cheeks, and, of course, Dex's resistance ended. Red-faced, he stripped and stood in front of her, flag at full staff. She looked him up and down, then sat on the couch and pulled him down next to herself. She brought his arm around herself and plastered herself as close to him as she could. She remained completely serious and started asking question after question about his mother and their life together. They continued for another hour, hardly moving. He gradually shrank to almost flaccid size, and she did nothing to arouse him further, except for the close body contact.

When the conversation wound down at last, she thanked him profusely for sharing with her, then abruptly changed the entire mood. "I don't feel too bad for a mother of three, do I?"

Knocked off balance by the abrubt change, he stammered, but nothing intelligible came out. "Of course, I'm not nearly as tight and smooth as Donna, but I feel pretty good about this old bod." He gave her a stricken look, and she took mercy on him. "Yes, Dex, I know. I knew right away."

"But... but... how... ? You're not upset?"

"When I first figured it out - by the way, I never actually saw you together - I was pretty upset. Fortunately, I didn't get around to telling Mike until I had time to think about it. When I got my head around it, I decided there weren't two more responsible kids in the world, and there weren't two siblings who loved and respected each other more. Dex, it's a good thing! I would never have suggested you start it, but I will not try to stop it. I won't even warn you to be careful. I have only one real worry."

"Wh... what's that?"

"That you will come to love each other as more than brother and sister. That you will decide you want to be together forever. That would have lots of complications."

"W... we've talked about that a lot, Karen. We don't want that to happen either. We just feel safe with each other. We want to learn about love and sex together with someone who would never hurt us. It's exciting! It's fun! It's loving! We just don't see how it can be wrong."

"I don't think it's wrong, either, Honey. Unusual, but not wrong. I can sure see why Donna thinks it's fun, though," she said with a giggle, and playfully gave a gentle pull on his now hard cock.

"And I can see exactly where Donna gets her beauty and her sex appeal," he said while giving one gentle caress to her breast. She gasped, then leaned over and gave him a brief but intense kiss before settling back into their cuddle. "Um, Karen, we'd better get dressed. Donna will be home soon."

"Nope!"

"But she might catch... Ohhhh!"

"I can't deny being a little jealous of the closeness you two have. If we can have our own little naked times, it will make me feel less left out. Is that OK?"

"Sure, but aren't you feeling just a little chilly?" With that, Dex, grabbed the blanket from the back of the sofa, covering them completely.

When Donna returned twenty minutes later, she called out for them, then headed right for the downstairs. When she saw them cuddled under the blanket, she teared up slightly and asked if everything was OK. Karen struggled to keep a straight face and asked her to join them. As Donna stepped toward the sofa, she flipped back the blanket and said "You're not dressed quite right for this little cuddle, though, Honey."

"Oh My God!" Donna shrieked. "Wha... Wha... Oh My God!"

Karen leaped up and hugged her. "It's OK, Honey. I'm sorry I scared you. Everything is OK. In fact, it's wonderful. I know about you and Dex."

"H... H... He told you?"

"No, no, you know he never would. I figured it out."

"A... and you aren't angry?"

"Jealous and horny, maybe, but not angry at all."

"Oh, Mom, you're the best. I love you, I love you!!" With that, her clothes fairly flew off. When down to nothing but her socks, she threw herself on Karen again, hugging her fiercely and making little growling noises. In mid-hug, she pushed back with a startled expression. "Does Daddy know, too?"

"No, Dear. I'm not sure he's ready for that knowledge." She pulled Donna down on the sofa next to her and put an arm around each child. They talked like that for at least another half hour. Dex finally left them to go to bed. He was never sure just how long they stayed, nor where and in what kind of attire the two slept. He just knew he felt a huge sense of relief at sharing his secrets, and a renewed warmth for his mother's sister. He did know he had to disentagle himself from a warm, naked Donna when he woke for his morning workout.

As if by agreement, all three shared breakfast naked before Karen had to dress and leave for work. To his own amazement, he even remained soft, basking in the glow of their heightened intimacy, with hardly a thought for the sexual nature of their gathering. Of course, the garage door had barely closed behind Karen's car when Donna eagerly ended his flaccid condition.

That evening, Dex had to work. He arrived home to a naked mother and daughter at the kitchen table. He took a hurried shower, and greeted them both with a warm kiss when he came back down. He took the liberty of gently rubbing Karen's back as he kissed her. They chatted and joked until bedtime, when Karen grabbed each kid by the hand and led them to the Master bedroom. Dex started to object, but she stifled it with a kiss. The queen bed was very snug for three, but she insisted on being in the middle. After assurances that she really wanted this, they talked some more and drifted off to sleep.

When he awoke to his internal alarm in time for his early workout, Dex found his morning hardon held lightly by his aunt. She was spooned behind him with her arm over him and her breasts pressed against his back. He was first stunned, then alarmed, then overwhelmed by a feeling of love and gratitude. He turned toward her slowly, letting her keep contact with his cock. He planted soft kisses on her forehead, her eyes, her nose, and finally her lips. At this contact, she opened her eyes. It took a moment to realize where her hand was, but she did not react with alarm. She let out a soft "oooh," her eyes widened, and she giggled quietly. Dropping his cock, she arched her back and pulled his face between her breasts. He planted more kisses in her valley and the soft sides of her mounds. When she released the pressure on his head, he took a nipple in his mouth and gave it a hard suck and a gentle bite. She gasped just as he planted a firm kiss on her lips. As he stood to leave the room, he saw Donna behind her mother's shoulder, grinning broadly and sending him an air kiss. He thought he sensed her arm reaching around her mother as he walked out the door.

Mike was a world-class father and a good, gentle lover, but not the most perceptive of his females' moods. Even he could not help commenting repeatedly on the smiles, giggles, flirts, and general sexual tension that greeted his arrival. He nearly had a coronary when Donna bid him goodnight in a cut off T and very brief, marginally translucent panties. It was the first such show he could ever remember. No sooner had Donna left for her room than Karen raped him.

He started to say something about Donna's outfit, but Karen had sunk to her knees in front of him, and already had his cock out and in her mouth. He totally forgot what he was going to say as she stroked and sucked him to near the breaking point. As he was about to let go and ejaculate, she pulled off and sat back on her haunches, grinning at him. Before he could say a word, she pushed him backward onto the bed and straddled him. She still had on her nightie and panties. She pulled the crotch aside and mounted him, slamming all the way down in only three strokes. When she hit bottom, she never stopped moving, but began a vigorous up and down pumping. She braced herself behind on his thigh with one arm, and began rubbing her clit with the other hand.

She had started on herself when Mike was in the bathroom, and continued while she blew him, so she was definitely not starting from a dead stop. The events of the last two days, the lewdness of her posture, and Mike's reaction to her assault had all heightened her arousal. She knew Mike had good control, and even after leaving him on the brink, she hoped she could get there when he did. Frankly, though, she didn't care that much. She bounced and rubbed almost frantically, and it was working. How was he holding on? He must feel just as pent up from the separation as she did. What a stud she had! How... unnggghhhhhhh!!! She stiffened then convulsed, almost amputating Mike's cock before he got a good grip on her hips.

He had been on the brink again, but the jerking on his cock was just painful enough to pull him back. Frustrated by missing again, but incredibly aroused by her display, he lifted her right off. He got her on her knees, moved behind her and drove right into her. Not even worrying if she was still too sensitive, he rubbed her mound with his whole hand in rhythm as he started stroking. When her grunts and moans indicated she was receptive, he went directly for her clit. She had barely receded from her peak, and he took her over again in less than a minute. This time it was huge, and he struggled to keep pumping as she thrashed beneath him. Her involuntary squeezes did the job and he went off with a bellow. He thought momentarily that the kids must have heard it - they did - but he was not in control enough to do anything about it.

After the last spurt, he was barely able to roll them sideways as he collapsed, still inside her. They both lay speechless and panting for several minutes. As they cooled down, the sodden garments they still had on began to feel chilly, rousing both of them.

"Darling, what the hell just happened? Did we just turn into animals?"

Giggling, she said, "I missed my stud! I couldn't wait for undressing and foreplay and all that shit. I needed cock! Right now! Boy, did I get it!" She growled. "Um, lover, we are one soggy mess! Come on, let's get out of these clothes." They stood and peeled off the wet garments, nightie and panties for her, T and boxers for him.

When they were naked, she grabbed his hand and headed out the door. "Wait, Hon, I need my robe, You..."

"Forget it!" She giggled as she pulled him toward the bathroom in a daze. The house did not have a Master bath, just full baths on the second and basement levels, and a powder room on the main floor. His eyes darted nervously toward the kids' rooms, but he did not see the two of them peeking through the very small opening in Donna's door.

After a playful and rather messy shower, they went back to bed and made love. He brought her off twice with his mouth, which he loved to do when she was fresh and clean (which he had made certain of.) He entered her missionary and stroked, fondled, and kissed her for nearly ten minutes before emptying himself once again.


As he slithered to the breakfast table Wednesday morning, Mike's smile muscles were the only ones in complete working order. He did not miss the fact that Donna joined them in the same non-attire from last night. Karen wore just as little, but he could not muster the strength nor the will to comment, much less scold.

Karen found herself wishing for more naked time with Dex. On wednesday, she came home for lunch, only to find five school friends hanging out. This really cranked up her frustration. Thursday, Donna was working, and she went over there for lunch. As it turned out, Margo showed up as well. Donna was panicky at first, but decided to go with the flow. The two mothers knew each other from basketball, but had never had a conversation.

Over lunch, Donna told her mother Margo's story. Margo, predictably, already knew what had happened at the Ferguson house. Karen found that her previous impressions of Margo were totally wrong, and genuinely enjoyed being with her. After their initial conversation, they got serious about strategy. Karen and Donna wanted Mike in on the nudity, but had no idea how he would react. Margo brought realism to their concerns. "Listen, what man would object to hanging around with two beautiful naked women?"

"Even if one is his daughter, whom he thinks of as rather innocent?"

"Especially if one is his daughter, whom he thinks of as rather innocent!"

"Are you implying that all men are perverts?"

"Silly question!" Margo paused while they all laughed. "Seriously, all family members are objects of sexual fascination for their children, parents, and siblings." She looked pointedly at Donna, who blushed furiously.

Karen noticed her daughter's reaction and put on an indignant air. "Donna Ferguson, do you have the hots for my husband?!!" The two mothers roared as the girl sat speechless, blushing dangerously. Finally, Karen hugged her girl. "I'm just thrilled that my gorgeous daughter validates my taste in men!"

Margo was finally able to talk, and told them "If you suddenly undressed in front of your father, I doubt if he would be able to object. If you sat naked in his lap and squashed a boob in his face, I guarantee he would do whatever you wanted." They all giggled merrily at the prospect. Margo asked "Um, he's not prudish or anything, is he?" When Karen and Donna stopped laughing, she said "Then you shouldn't have any problem. Donna, you won't have any problem doing this, will you?"

"I can't wait! I'm practically sopped thinking about it!" Then she realized what she had said and threw another incediary blush. Donna had told Karen literally everything about her sexual experience, after considerable urging from Dex. She was very glad she had. She could not believe how wonderful it was to share freely with her mother. It was a bond she never expected to experience. Karen had reciprocated, causing Donna to fall even more in love with her father.


It was very warm that Saturday morning when Karen decided it was time. No one had anything that would take them away for the morning. She still wasn't sure just how she would start the event, but she felt something would happen. When they had finished up their bathroom duties and Mike was in just in his boxers, she pulled him from the bedroom toward the kitchen. He tried to object, but she pooh-poohed him. She had worn a barely existing baby doll to bed, and put nothing on over it. He was somewhat in a daze when he sat at the head of the table, the two kids already there.

A little disturbed at the flesh show, he tried to raise an objection in his usual gentle manner, attempting a little humor. "Um, you know, girls, with what we're wearing, I don't know why we even bothered to dress," and he gave a little chuckle.

Karen and Donna snapped their heads toward each other, grinned, and shucked their meager covering in less than five seconds. Mike let out a gasp and stared at Donna as she moved toward him. He sputtered, but failed to form a coherent word as he jerked backward, almost tipping his chair. Donna sat right in his lap and hugged him around the neck, making sure his head was between her boobs. "Daddy, that's a wonderful idea!"

"Donna! No! What? Honey, you shouldn't! Karennnnn!" he wailed. Karen just giggled and he felt his cock rise against his daughter's wriggling bottom. "Sweetheart, you need to get off my lap, please! This isn't good! I'm, uh... Please, Honey!" He sounded almost panicky.

Donna gave an extra hard wiggle and spoke softy right into his ear, "Daddy, I know what it is, and I've been waiting forever to see it. I love you so much. Please just relax. This isn't wrong. It's thrilling and it's loving! You are such a handsome, virile stud. Mom is one lucky woman!" Mike released a loud groan. Karen knelt beside him and talked soothingly.

Mike was lost in a torrent of emotions. Everything in his background screamed 'Wrong! Wrong! Wrong!' He instinctively wanted to push Donna from his lap and flee, but she felt so incredibly good against him. She seemed so happy, and Karen was telling him it was alright. They wanted them all to be naked! He looked over at Dex and saw him watch calmly. That meant the boy was used to being naked with the women. With that realization he relaxed and hugged Donna, stroking her back softly.

Donna gave a little combination squeal and growl and kept saying "Thank you, Daddy!" over and over. Karen pulled his face from Donna's tits and kissed him with feeling.

Still holding Donna on his lap, he was able to speak. "It's obvious I'm the last one in on this. I'm shocked and not certain this is right, but I can tell you all want it. I'm OK with it, but you'll have to help me get used to it. Could you kids excuse us a minute? I need to, um, talk to your Mom up stairs." Donna got off his lap and he stood and turned quickly away, trying to hide his erection from the kids.

Up in the room, he shucked his boxers. "Honey, I don't even want to talk about this right now. I'll do it. I'd rather not face the kids the first time with a hardon, though. Think you could help me out?"

Karen needed no more invitation. She nearly swallowed him and went to work almost in a frenzy. Tears were flowing as she sucked and fondled. She brought him off in a very short time and swallowed everything. While she was cleaning him off, he falied to soften, so she engulfed him again. Walking on her knees, she moved him back to sit on the bed, never letting him out of her mouth. This time it took a lot longer, but she never let up. After seven or eight minutes, he came again, causing him to flop back on the bed in exhaustion. This time, he shrunk as she cleaned him. She crawled up and snuggled a few minutes, then they headed downstairs, naked.

As they all sat at the table for breakfast, Mike seemed remarkably composed, smiling and even making a few small jokes. When they finished eating, it was he who suggested they move to the living room and talk seriously.

Karen told him that Dex wanted to share some hard things from his past first. Dex spent an hour with a somewhat condensed version of everything he had told Karen. Mike listened without comment or question until Dex stopped. He was clearly shaken by the revelations. It was he who insisted on a break, and they all visited the bathroom and got water or coffee. When they reassembled, still naked, Mike told them "Donna and Dex, I assume Karen knows everything you have done together, right?" When they both nodded, he told them he wanted to know also. He promised he would not criticize or get upset. He assured them how proud he was of both of them and how he trusted them. As the kids, primarily Donna, recounted the kinds of sexual activity they had engaged in, he found himself stiffening and became alarmed. He covered himself and started to get up, but Donna grabbed him and sat him back in the chair.

"Daddy, if we're going to spend time naked together, this is going to happen. A lot, I hope," and she giggled. "Just relax and let it show. I'm certainly not offended. In fact..." As she stopped talking, she grabbed his middle finger, pushed it to her crotch, and ran it up her slit. She then held it right under his nose. "See, I like it. I really, really like it." She gave him a couple of light two-hand strokes from his balls all the way to the tip of his cock, then gave him a solid kiss on the lips. Since he was on the sofa, she sat beside him and pulled his arms back so his erection was completely exposed. She kept telling him to sit back and relax, and he was finally able to. As they talked, he softened, and she casually dropped her hand in his lap and played. She alternated running her fingers through his pubic hair, gently bouncing his balls in her hand, and twirling the soft shaft in her fingers - for the short time it remained soft, that is.

Conversation had wound down, and Mike had relaxed considerably. Karen came and sat on his lap, asking him how he felt about the whole thing.

"Well, I'm not objecting. With two beautiful naked women to look at, why should I?" He looked puzzled when the women disintegrated in laughter, and Karen told him about Margo and their conversations. At first he was concerned that they had shared their secrets with an outsider, but Karen was able to settle him down.

By agreement, their school friends stayed away from the house until noon on Saturday, but it was approaching that time, so they all dressed.


By prior arrangement, Donna, Karen, and Margo met for lunch again on the following Monday. They were so busy babbling about the weekend's big event, they almost forgot to order food. They were all in stitches over the retelling of Mike's reactions, especially his exact parroting of Margo's comment. They had barely finished laughing, though, when Margo became suddenly sober, catching the others' attention.

"You know, half of me is dying to really meet this Mike of yours. The other half is afraid to, though, because it will just make me see again what I am missing. You have a husband and father you can share things with - he's a part of you. Here I am like a pet in a cage. Roger really knows nothing about me, and I don't think he even cares. What I wouldn't give for the kind of intimacy your family has!" By this time, tears were leaving lines through the makeup on her cheeks. No one said anything for what was for this group a very long time.

It was Donna who broke the silence. "Speaking of intimacy, I feel kind of bad, Mom. There are some things I've shared with Margo that I haven't with you. Especially after this weekend, I don't want any secrets from you any more. How about if we meet every day this week and tell all of our secrets. Can you do that, Margo?"

"Oh, boy! My secret could get me in big trouble. Yes, I'll tell you right now, Karen. I've been having sex with Rick. In a way, it may have saved my life. We're out of time, now, but I'll tell you all about it tomorrow, OK?" Karen was too stunned to do anything but nod.

For the rest of the week, Donna and Margo caught Karen up on everything that had happened in the last few months. She was a little hurt about what Donna had shared with Margo and not with her, but her joy at her daughter's commitment to greater openness and intimacy outweighed the hurt.

For Margo, it was an incredible catharsis. Karen made it clear that she really cared, and the two women began building a surprisingly strong bond. Margo's looks and expensive grooming had always put Karen off a bit during their previous casual encounters. Now, it became clear that the two were very much alike emotionally and in their shared values. Besides, Karen was a naturally giving person, and Margo was very, very needy. By the end of the week, Karen had not once been judgemental, and the two had built a strong friendship.

For her part, Donna shared absolutely everything. When she described in detail her two times with Chris, Karen could not hold back the tears, and hugged her daughter as strongly as she ever had. Karen already knew a lot about Donna's relationship with Dex, but with Margo's help, she found out even more. There was a bit of concern in her reactions, but mostly awe at the maturity and wisdom of her only daughter, and the impact her nephew had on all those around him.


It was Jenny who told Chris, after a week of multi-hour phone calls, that they had to limit their phone time so he could study. During the second week, she reached Angeline in France, who insisted she call Jenny back on her charge. This conversation lasted for two hours, as Jenny told her absolutely everything. At one point she voiced her concern that Chris would have to take a job in another city. She knew she would follow him, but was distressed at the prospect of leaving Hank and the Fergusons, who she now considered her family.

Monday of the third week, Chris went to an appointment with his placement counselor. As he sat down in her office, she handed him a new job listing from his home town that had not yet been publicly posted. Before their session ended, he was scheduled to fly home Thursday night for a Friday interview, flying back Sunday night.

Chris was essentially broke, as befitted a Senior whose family was not wealthy. He also knew that his father was completely tapped out from tuition payments for two sons. He hesitated only a moment before calling home when only Donna would be there. He told her the money he needed and she assured him Dex would loan it to him with no problem. He asked her to chauffeur him around on Friday and to assist him in the purchase of a ring. Her promise of secrecy was one of the most painful pledges she had been asked to make. When he next called Jenny and told her of his visit, she was beside herself.


Donna made sure that Jenny and Hank were committed for dinner Friday evening. When they arrived, Chris hurried her up to his old room and sat her on the edge of the bed.

"Jenny Frankel, will you marry me?" he asked, as he knelt before her and held out the ring. Caught completely unawares, she could neither speak, breathe, nor blink her eyes for so long he started to worry. Finally, she gave a vigorous nod, expelled her breath, and dove on top of him. Her tears flooded his face as she lay on top of him, kissing for all she was worth.

When she regained the power of speech, she asked him, "How can you be sure you want to? We haven't, I mean you don't know if... I'm still so fat from the baby..."

First he smothered her objections with a fervent kiss. Then he told her gently, "I know all I need to know. I love you completely, and I love Amy just as much. The rest, we'll learn together."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.