Redemption - Cover

Redemption

Copyright© 2003 by Shrink42

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Unable to prevent an unspeakable tragedy as a young teen, unwarranted guilt becomes his driving force through adolescence and into adulthood. This story spans nearly two decades, and involves many people. It is a story of good and evil, tragedy and triumph, love, relationships, and more than a little sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Violence  

(Fifteen years earlier)

After her affectionate sessions with Chris, and after watching Chris and Jenny so obviously in love, Donna had decided to take Margo's advice about getting naked with Dex as soon as her brothers left for school.

She woke at first light Monday, and did not even try to go back to sleep. She forced herself to stay in her bed as she heard her parents moving around later. When the garage door was down after they left, she took off her nightclothes and positioned herself at the top of the basement stairs where she could see when Dex went into his bathroom. In an attack of nerves, she went back and got a light robe, but just held it in her hand. It seemed like forever before she heard him close the bathroom door. She nearly chickened out at that point, but held it together, and moved down toward the bathroom. She listened for the water to start, then thought she heard the sound of the shower curtain being drawn. Shaking so badly she could barely turn the knob, she slipped quickly into the bathroom, dropping the robe outside the door.

She had misread the sounds she heard, and Dex was still outside the tub. He turned as she entered and they stared at each other, motionless. It was Dex who spoke first. "Donna, you are even more beautiful than I imagined."

"You mean, y... you th... thought about th... this?"

"Only since the day I moved in!"

"M... me too. How c... can you be so c... calm?"

"I had practice at this, remember? But I'm not that calm, see."

"Oh, my! I d... didn't know it g... got that big!"

"I'm sorry if it embarrasses you, but I can't help it, looking at you!"

"R... really?" Her eyes were riveted on his now-erect cock. Remembering Margo's suggestion, she asked timidly, "C... can I wash your b... back?"

"That would be great, but why don't we start with me washing your hair?"

She was almost paralyzed and he had to take her gently by the hand to lead her to the tub. Just before he stepped in, he stopped and told her, "Donna, I know you're very frightened. I think this showering together is too much for you this first time. How about if I shower, and you just wait for me. Then we can have breakfast and help you get more comfortable.

"C... can I wait here?"

"Sure. I'll hurry." She stood as if catatonic and waited for him to finish. Her eyes were fixed on him as he dried, mostly on his still-erect cock. When he was dry, he took her hand and led her to the kitchen.

Dex ended up doing all the fixing for breakfast, as Donna was still non-functional. Finally, as they were eating, she managed to speak. "I'm sorry I'm such a baby, Dex. Here I am the older one, and you're taking care of me."

"I told you, I'm more used to this. It is different with you than it was with Mom, though."

"Different how?"

"Well, I had had some thoughts about Mom naked - I guess every boy does, but it was always just fantasy. When it happened, it was a shock. With you, I've thought about it so much... you saw what happened. It's still happening, too." This brought the first smile to her face.

"When will it go down?"

"I don't know. Probably not until you get dressed or turn ugly. If it bothers you, I can go take care of it."

"You mean jerk off?"

"Yeah. Say, Donna, why is this happening today. I mean, I couldn't be happier about it, but there must be some reason."

"Damn, you know me too well! It really is something I've wanted to do, but you're right, there is a reason. I hope you aren't disappointed that I couldn't get up the courage to do it just for you."

"Whatever the reason, I still get to look at you. Tell me what's going on."

She told him everything she knew about Margo and Rick's naked times. "Margo doesn't know it yet, but I am going to catch Rick naked and embarrass him like he embarrassed me. Problem is, I've never seen a naked boy before, and I would have been more embarrassed than Rick."

"So you're really going to stick it old Rick, huh?"

"Yes, I am! Don't you think he deserves it?"

"Of course he does. Are you going to go out with him afterwards?"

"I don't know. I'm trying to think of some more things to make him do first."

"I think I'll let you do that yourself. I might be too easy on him, but I'm sure you won't."

"She stuck out her tongue at him, and they laughed together."

"Donna, that's so much better! Seeing you laugh and smile I mean. I hope you can relax and enjoy this."

"You mean you want to do more of it?"

"Every minute we can. Do you want to?"

"Oh, yes! But, Dex, I want to do more than just be naked. I really don't know much at all about boys and sex. I don't want to try to learn from boys like Rick - I want to learn from you."

"Donna, I don't think we should, you know, uh, have sex."

"No, I'm not ready for that. But there are lots of things we can do. Um, about that big thing sticking up there - can I make it go down?"

"Oh, God! You mean you want to make me come!?"

"Mmmmm, Hmmm! I want to know what it feels like, and I want to see it squirt. Will it do that for me?"

"Ohhh, will it ever! It's almost ready to come just thinking about it!"

He was telling the truth. Donna sat in the chair next to him and tentatively wrapped her hand around his shaft. She asked him what to do, and he told her to move up and down. She had done only about five strokes when he spewed all over her hand and arm. She was so startled, she let go and jumped back, leaving his succeeding spurts to land on the floor.

When he subsided, they both sat silent and still, he breathing hard, she not breathing at all. When he had caught his breath, he looked at her and mouthed 'thank you.' She smiled and looked right back at his cock.

"Wow! But I thought it was supposed to go down after you came!"

Still breathing hard, he managed to stammer out "You're j... just too damn s... sexy!"

She giggled in response and asked if she could touch it again. He cautioned her it might be sensitive, so she very gently began running her fingers all over it. He let out a few soft moans, and she became more adventurous, investigating his balls.

"Will it come again so soon?"

"It sure feels like it!" She leaned over to kiss him on the cheek, then laid her head on his shoulder as she started stroking again. She was happy that it took quite a while this time. She enjoyed the feel of his member, and every gasp or moan brought her a feeling of satisfaction. She was amazed that there was nearly as much ejaculate the second time. She just held it gently as it finally started to soften, her head still on his shoulder.

"Donna, I think it's your turn now," he mumbled.

"Let's leave that for tomorrow. I need to shower and get to work." He was too spent to argue, even letting her clean up the floor.


Donna was looking for Margo at lunch time, and was not disappointed. The older woman knew immediately that she had taken her advice, and gave the girl a hug. They talked about Donna's experience, and Margo was becoming visibly agitated. When Donna asked what was wrong, she answered, "I'm horny, that's what's wrong. And I've got nobody but myself to take care of it, that's what's worse!"

"What about your husband?"

"I don't know why I'm telling you this, but I have to tell someone. He hasn't touched me in three months."

"Ohhh, Margo, I'm sorry. What are you going to do?"

"Go home and get myself off, of course!"

"No, I mean about your husband, and no sex, and... Oh, I'm sorry, that's none of my business!"

"Donna, I know you have a wonderful mother, and you have a good relationship with her. I hope you don't mind if I treat you like the daughter I never had - or at least like a niece. Sad to say, I don't have a single woman friend I can talk this way with."

"How about Rick? Can you talk to him?"

"It's much better since we started being naked together. The problem is, he's not a woman, and as you are aware, doesn't know much about women. He is learning, though."

"So you are still having your naked times?"

"Every chance we get. He even skips nights out with his buddies when Roger is away."

"Are you, um, I mean, will you do more than just be naked together?"

"God, sometimes I want to so badly! I don't let myself think about it too much."

"You think it's wrong, like incest, then?"

"Actually, I'm not that worried about the right and wrong. I just think it would be bad for Rick right now. He has not changed enough, yet."

"But you think he is changing?"

"Oh, definitely, and you, sweetie, are a big part of the reason."

"Margo, I have to be honest with you. Rick's a hunk, and he's going to make some girl a great catch, but I don't have any romantic feelings for him at all. I'm afraid every time I see him, I will always think about running out through that room full of laughing kids with him yelling those awful things at me."

"So there isn't any way he could apologize enough?"

"Sure, he can apologize, and I have forgiven him. The problem is, I can't forget. Let's suppose someday we're together, married even. When he held me, I would still think of that night, and running out of that house. Every time we had a fight, that episode would come up again. I could never live with that." Margo sat looking very sad, moisture visible in her eyes. "I guess you probably won't want to see me anymore, knowing how I feel about your son."

"No, Sweetie, that's not true. I would like to keep getting together with you. I will try not to talk about Rick, if that will help."

"Rick's a big part of your life. If we are to be friends, of course you will talk about him. I don't mind; I don't hate Rick; we might even get to be friends, someday. Don't be afraid to talk about him."

"He had no idea how he was hurting you, you know. I blame myself for his ignorance, and that's what really hurts."

"He didn't even think of me as a person that could be hurt. I was just an object, a target. Margo, I think you know just how that feels, don't you?"

Margo stared at the girl, eyes leaking slowly. "How can you be so wise at your age? I was so gullible - I still am. I suppose I am about as valuable to Roger as his Mercedes, or maybe his Rolex."

"Margo, how valuable are you to yourself? How much are you giving up to stay married?"

"I have been asking myself that ever since I first met you and Dex. The problem is I'm scared stiff. I don't have any money of my own. I don't have any job skills. All I am is a decoration. What would I do on my own?"

"How about family. Besides Rick, I mean."

"Oh, I have two brothers and a sister in the area, and my folks, of course. Lately, I have seen a lot more of them. They've been coming to Rick's games, too."

"What do they think you should do?"

"None of them liked Roger from the first, so there's no question what they think." They talked on until Donna had to return to work.


Dex had told her to wait in bed until her parents had left, and he would come to her. She awoke early again, though, and anticipating what was to come, showered, powdered, and perfumed herself. She even took time for some makeup. She had just put on fresh nightwear and gotten back in bed when she heard him come up the stairs. Her parents had just left.

When he opened her door and walked in naked, he was flaccid, and she found that just as fascinating, watching it swing gently with each step. When he reached the bed, he pulled back the covers and sat on the edge, a look of disappointment on his face.

"I thought you would be naked."

"I didn't want to take a chance on Mom coming in here. She knows what I wear to sleep in."

"Oh. Good thinking."

"Besides, wouldn't you like to undress me?" Summoning all her courage, she sat up and raised her arms, waiting for him to pull her T-shirt off. He obliged, hardening before he even grasped the hem of her shirt.

Once she was topless, he knelt beside the bed and gave her the first serious kiss they had shared. She was just a bit startled at first, but quickly fell into the intensity of it. Their lips were locked for a long time, and after the first several seconds, he introduced tongue action. Before they broke after almost a minute, she was moaning softly and running her hands all over his head and his neck.

"Oh, God, Dex! I've kissed guys before, but nothing ever felt like that!"

"I guess none of those guys loved you like I do, Donna."

"Ohhh, Dex! It shows! I could feel it. I love you too, you know."

Rather than responding, he began an erotic tongue bath, something that he had used to drive his mother wild on several occasions. He started behind one ear and moved across her neck to the other ear. He then worked down from her throat through her valley to the underside of her left breast. He worked in shrinking circles around the breast, converging slowly on the nipple as she squirmed harder and harder, thrusting her breast toward his mouth to induce contact with her rock-hard nub. Just as his tongue reached her crinkled aureola, he pulled away, bringing a moan of frustration from her. Before she could voice her complaint, he moved to the other breast, starting the same converging circuit. Once again, he pulled away when he reached the aureola, but only for a second. This time, he took the nipple in his mouth and bit gently with his teeth rhythmically. About the third time he clamped down, she gave a squeak, then shuddered through a small orgasm. He sucked hard to keep hold of the nipple, and lashed it with his tongue.

Her reaction told him the nipple was too sensitive for such attention, so he placed his hands over both breasts and began licking down the center of her tummy as he gently kneaded her breasts, avoiding the nipples. He spent several seconds exploring her navel with his tongue, moving on just as her ticklishness started to overwhelm her arousal.

Leaving her navel, he moved to her far hip, and licked his way along the top of her panties toward himself. Reaching her near hip, he let go of her breasts and grabbed her panties at both hips and began pulling the top down slowly as he licked back and forth across the receding panty line. After two trips back and forth, Donna felt the pull and raised her bottom so Dex could pull them completely off.

With the panties removed, he continued licking back and forth across her quivering lower belly until he reached her pubic hair. By now, she was breathing erratically, and squirming under him. Deciding to go for a little shock, he got on the bed on his knees. He lifted her legs, then spread them apart, lewdly exposing her pussy to his view.

He paused momentarily, having only licked his mother's bare labia previously. Her hair was not thick, but had not been trimmed. He felt her try to close her legs in embarrassment, and this jarred him to action. He fairly dove into her crotch, running his hands down from her ankles to her thighs. He shoved his tongue as far under her bottom as possible and dragged it heavily and slowly upward, separating her lips and dragging over her clit. She hissed and shuddered, and he was very excited as well. After the one swipe, he went right for her clit and licked and sucked it vigorously as she arched her ass right off the bed toward him. She let out a screech, then started shaking violently as a massive climax overtook her.

Unable to keep contact with his mouth because of the violence of her movement and the pressure on his head from her clamping thighs, he moved up beside her and grabbed her mound firmly with his hand, rubbing to keep her clit stimulated.

The whimpering and the aftershocks seemed to go on forever. When she finally regained control of her body, Donna pulled him down for a kiss, and said, "Dex, I want you to put it in me, right now."

Dex prolonged the kiss, then gently stroked her damp hair from her forehead as he told her. "Donna, I am aching to make love to you, but it would not be fair. You need to tell me you are ready when you are dressed and calm. If you let your pussy decide instead of your mind, you might be sorry, and you might hate me later."

"There is nothing that could make me hate you, Dex, and I want you so badly I can hardly stand it. I guess you're right though, dammit! Thank you for watching out for me. You must have a problem that really needs attention, huh? Let me use my mouth on you, too."

"Have you ever done it before?"

"Uh, no."

"Then let's leave it for another time. If you just lay here and stroke me a little, I should blow real soon." She proved him right as she pulled his face down for a fierce kiss, and stroked him vigorously with her other hand. He was on his side with his cock laying against her hip. she release him for a moment to pull her T-shirt under his cock, then continued her stroking until he came all over the shirt.

The pair lay quietly together as they recovered. Donna was the first to speak. "It's too bad, you know," she said. "I'll never want to get myself off again. After this, it just won't seem worth it."

There was no reply for a while, then he told her, "Guess I'll have to make sure you have no need to do yourself, huh?"


As they ate breakfast, she told him what had happened with Margo the day before. The mood was somber, until he made a joke. "Once you pull your surprise on Rick, I guess I won't have to be naked for you anymore, huh?"

"Nah! I won't have to put up with that big thing swinging all over the place." She paused for effect. "You creep! I wouldn't give this up for anything! Dex, this is so wonderful, I'm sorry it took an excuse to do it."

"About your surprise. And about Rick. I can understand how the memory would stay with you. Believe me, I can understand. You know, it's over a year now." They both sat quietly after he said this. "I think you should reconsider cutting Rick off totally, though."

"Wait a minute! Who's side are you on?"

"I'm on your side, believe me. I will have to live my whole life with hatred for my father. I don't know if I could have gotten past the hatred or not, but I never had the chance. Do you want to spend your whole life hating Rick?"

"I don't hate him. I just can't get what he did out of my mind."

"All I'm saying is if you give him a chance to try to erase that memory, you will be happier, too."

"How could he erase it?"

"I don't know. Maybe by giving you enough good memories?"

"I don't think I want to spend that much time with Rick."

"There's someone else to consider, too. Margo. She feels responsible for what Rick did, and you are not giving her a chance to make it right."

"Geez, I hadn't thought of that. I don't want to hurt her." She sat and thought for quite a while, then got up and phoned Margo, asking her to meet for lunch again. When she returned, she thanked Dex, but said, "I'm not going to go easy on Rick, though. He's not getting a free pass because of his Mom."

"That's fine. There's nothing wrong with making him prove he has changed."

They chatted a bit more until almost time for her to dress for work. She hesitantly made a request of him. "Dex, I know you consider this very private, but would you please tell my Mom about your times with your mother? She is grieving, too, you know. That is such a beautiful thing, I think it would help her to know it. Would you do that, please? Aunt Kristen, too?"


"Margo, I need to apologize to you. Yesterday, I was selfish and didn't even think about you. I also wasn't very smart about my own best interest. I have reconsidered going out with Rick."

"Oh, Sweetie, that's wonderful. Let me guess - Dex talked to you about it, right. Rick will be so relieved. He has been a basket case since yesterday."

"Really? Well, don't let him get his hopes too high. I am not done getting even yet. When I get done embarrassing him, he may not want anything to do with me. I am going to be nasty to him before I ever go out with him. He may just decide it is not worth it."

"What are you going to do?"

"First of all, I am going to come to your house some time when you guys are naked, and catch him. If he wants to take me out, he will have to stay naked while I am there."

"Wow! I knew you were angry, but I had no idea."

"If every time I see him, I think of that night, I want him to him have something come to mind when he sees me: like sitting there naked talking to me while I'm dressed. Maybe even with a hardon! Wouldn't that give him something to remember!? If he still wants to take me out after that, maybe he is changing. And that won't be all, either."

"You mean you're going to make him do more? What else?"

"I haven't made up my mind yet. It will be bad enough so I will know I am not just a target anymore."

"Oh, you stopped being a target the night at the Gaslight, but I can see why you want him to prove it. Margo reached across and held both of Donna's hands. "Thank you so much, Sweetie! I don't know how I would have lived with my guilt if Rick had lost any chance with you."

"Margo, I wouldn't say he has a chance with me for anything but a few dates. Don't go making wedding plans or anything."

"I know, I know. But at least there is hope."


Donna did not want to put Margo in the position of conspiring against her son, so it took a while to find the right time for her surprise visit. They still met for lunch twice a week, and on Thursday, Margo mentioned Roger would be leaving Sunday morning for a three-day conference. Donna decided Sunday evening would be perfect.

She was able to get the car, and drove to within a block of the Santee house at about six o'clock. Taking somewhat of a chance in the security-conscious neighborhood, she snuck around the side of the yard and hid in some shrubs, watching Margo and Rick on the patio by the pool. She spent a nervous twenty minutes watching them do nothing but lie on the lounge chairs face down. They were talking steadily, but she could only make out occasional words.

Just as she was deciding to just reveal herself, they both stood, walked to the pool, and dove in. After the splash, she realized she had stopped breathing. This was going to be harder than she thought! Just the view of his backside had caused her pulse to race and a warmth to spread throughout her body. They splashed around for a few minutes, then climbed out. As Rick levered himself with his arms and sprung out of the pool, she almost swooned at the sight of him. Margo wasn't kidding! He really was gorgeous. She stared at him as he went out of her view into the kitchen. She had enough presence of mind to look at Margo, who was still drying off at poolside. She was awed by the older woman's body, as well.

They were both well inside the patio doors before she felt able to walk. She wanted to be sure they were both in the kitchen, so she eased around the corner of the house, crouching below the level of the windows. When she reached the patio door, she was relieved to see them both working in the kitchen. Taking a deep breath, she stood, slid the door open and walked through, and managed a surprisingly chipper voice as she said "Hi! Any chance I could join you guys for supper?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.