Redemption - Cover

Redemption

Copyright© 2003 by Shrink42

Chapter 28

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 28 - Unable to prevent an unspeakable tragedy as a young teen, unwarranted guilt becomes his driving force through adolescence and into adulthood. This story spans nearly two decades, and involves many people. It is a story of good and evil, tragedy and triumph, love, relationships, and more than a little sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Violence  

Monday evening, while the Shaughnessy's were reuniting in new and wonderful ways, and Dex was starting the healing process for Carol, Eric and his mother were watching TV. They had been practically joined at the hip since breakfast, with Eric spending every minute looking out for her. When the news ended, she was the one who stood up first, pulling him to his feet and heading for the stairs.

Sandra sent Eric to the bathroom first, and she puttered in the room a bit, still dressed. When Eric returned from the bathroom, she had him sit on the side of the bed, then casually undressed in front of him, taking time to fold or hang all her clothes nicely. Completely naked, she faced him, told him she would be right back, and walked out. It was only about ten feet to the bathroom door, but Eric was still amazed.

Returning from the bathroom, Sandra was just as deliberate as she found and donned her nightie, then crawled into bed. When Eric was able to move enough to undress and get in bed, she moved right up against him and stayed that way as she drifted off to sleep.

Sleep came harder for Eric, and it seemed that he had just drifted off when Sandra started shaking and moaning again. This time, he knew what to do, and he was able to calm her down. He was still angry when it was over, but instead of getting up, he pulled her close and put his arms around her. She was still asleep, but instinctively snuggled up to him. This was the most intimate contact he had ever had with her, as he could feel her breasts against him, separated only by the thin fabric of her nightie.


Sometime later, Eric was awakened by a gentle hand on his head and a soft kiss on his cheek. He was momentarily confused, as his mother was still cuddled close to him. The smell of a different woman was what began to rouse him, and he turned his head to see Kirstin standing over him, impressively naked. His immediate reaction was embarrassment because of the way he was sleeping with his mother. After a moment, though, he felt only pride that he could care for her. After all, Kirstin had said she was jealous, so she wouldn't think badly of him.

Eric went into the bathroom and had just started a good pee when Kirstin walked in with a devilish grin. He was defenseless as she said "Let me" and took ahold of his penis, playfully moving the stream around the bowl. Inevitably, he started to harden as she played. He had to lean farther and farther forward to allow her to point him down properly as he got harder, until his sphincter took over and the stream was shut off. He had released a lot, so he was not in any discomfort from a still-full bladder.

That's not to say he was comfortable - Kirstin seemed dedicated to preventing that. He had the strange thought that maybe he would use up some physical limit of blushes, and nothing would bother him any more. When he looked up and saw the expression on Kirstin's face, he forgot all about discomfort. She looked like a kid who had gotten every single thing from a long Christmas wish list.

"Kirstin, how come you're so excited about helping me pee?"

"It's the chance to be that close, that intimate. It's what I've always wanted and never got enough of. Now, you get a chance to be intimate and help me with a little chore. You're going to help me shave."

"You mean your legs? Your pits?"

"Nope. Did those before I woke you. I hope you're planning to eat me out again, and I saw how you had to hunt through all the hair yesterday."

"You mean you're going to shave it all off?"

"No, I'm not quite that brave. Besides, I think leaving a little hair is sexier." She put a folded towel on the edge of the counter and hopped up to sit on it, picking up a scissors. "First, I'm going to shorten it all. Hold your hands to catch the hairs so they don't fall on the floor."

As he followed her snipping and managed to catch most of the hairs, Eric wondered briefly if any of his friends would believe this tale. It only took a moment before he mentally chastised himself for even the thought of telling anyone. That would hurt Kirstin, and he didn't want that. He didn't want to hurt any of these women, even the prickly Jessica. As he thought further, the friends who came to his mind somehow seemed more juvenile than they had before.

Eric's wildest fantasies could not have dreamed up the next fifteen minutes. Kirstin handed him a washcloth, a razor, and a can of shaving foam and told him it was his job from there on. She told him where she wanted bare and where to leave the hair, and ignored his protests that she could reach it just as well. Terrified of cutting her, he worked carefully, asking her all the time for directions until she was satisfied.

"This part I could never do myself," Kirstin proclaimed as she knelt on the near edge of the tub and leaned forward to brace her hands on the far edge. Her knees were spread far apart, and her anal area with its light covering of hairs was wide open to him. "Don't worry, I washed real good back there earlier. Get all the hairs."

'One more step beyond weird!' he thought to himself as he carefully cleaned her up. Figuring she was due a little teasing herself, when he was finished, he ran his finger around the edges of her rosebud, almost causing her to fall into the tub.

"I'll clean this up later," Kirstin almost panted as she got up from the tub edge, grabbed his hand, and headed out the door. Only a few feet outside, she said "Oops," dashed back into the bathroom, returned with a tube of skin lotion, and continued towing him to the hot tub.

The tub room door was barely shut and locked when Kirstin engulfed him in a massive hug. "You are such a man! I told you I was jealous of your mother yesterday. Well today, it's even worse."

Kirstin lay down on a bench, spread her legs, and held the tube out to him. "I think this will be better than shaving lotion. Put it all over where you shaved me." She certainly could have done this herself, but he knew by now that that had nothing to do with it. Intimacy was the key word, and she wasn't taking any halfway efforts.

When he got to her anus with the lotion, he again circled around the opening, causing her to hiss loudly. Pleased with the response, he continued, and she started to squirm. "Oh, Eric, that's so nasty, but it's... Oh! Don't stop!"

In contrast to his buddies, Eric was somewhat repulsed by the limited porn he had seen. To him, it was too close to what his father did to his mother, and it troubled him. As a result, he was not well versed in the variations of sexual play and kink. His next action was pure instinct, as he squirted a glob of lotion from the tube and put it right on her rosebud, worked it around, then worked his index finger slowly into her. "Ah! Ah! Ow! Ohhh!' was all Kirstin could say.

"Does it hurt? Should I take it out?"

"Oh, no! Keep going! Hurts good! How did you... ?... In and out, now! Please!" Kirstin had pulled her knees up and was holding them tight to her boobs, giving Eric a better angle to plunge his finger in and out. She was going through strong shakes and twitches, causing her fleshy ass cheeks and thighs to quiver. Her pussy was perfectly exposed and he brought his other hand to it. After her trim, her clit was easy to get at, and he went right for it. It protruded enough so he could roll it between his fingers, and this put her at an even higher level of arousal and vocal output. Just before her huge climax hit, he was plunging his finger in and out of her rear entry so fast he feared he would injure her.

Kirstin's convulsions were so violent this time that Eric could barely keep his hand on her pussy to keep her stimulated, and he was over-stimulated himself. Unable to control himself any longer, he pulled his finger out of her and used that hand to jerk himself off as he kept stroking her pussy with the other. Just as she started to calm down, he came, letting the jets fall on her belly and her crotch.

At about the same time, she let her legs drop down, and he collapsed forward with his face between her tits. "Kirstin?" he murmurred.

"Huh?" she managed to grunt out.

"That intimate enough for you?" A moan was the only response she could generate.

They eventually managed to drag themselves to the water, and Kirstin finally managed to speak. "Sandra is so lucky to have you, and you are taking such good care of her. Did you see how she watched you at breakfast yesterday? I don't think she ate a bite. It was all she could do to keep from playing with herself."

"Really? You mean..."

"Yup, she got all excited looking at you. For a while, she forgot all about the beatings and everything but that beautiful cock swinging around as you worked."

"Gee, I thought I was doing that for Jessica."

"Well, it was for me, too. All the women loved it."

"It didn't seem to phase Jessica, though."

"Does that disappoint you? Do you like her?"

"She for sure doesn't like me, so that doesn't make any difference. I guess she could be really cute if she didn't slouch around and look angry all the time."

"Eric, how far are you willing to go with your mother?"

"Huh?"

"She is going to want more and more intimate things from you. You have replaced your Dad as her man, only you are a much better man. She is starting to get things from you that she has never had, and she is going to want more and more."

"What more can we do? You saw how we were sleeping."

"Have you kissed, I mean lovers' kisses? Have you touched each other sexually."

"Oh, I couldn't touch her like that! That would be wrong."

"Sweetie, I'm not sure what right and wrong mean to your mother right now. Everything that has been done to her by your father was wrong. What you are doing to her now feels wonderful, so it must be right. That is the only right and wrong she knows."

"She wouldn't want to, uh... would she?"

"I think she is headed that way, yes. I know I would be."

"You mean you would want to..."

"I want to right now, but I won't. Your mother should have the chance to be your first, if she wants it, and I guess I still have some hope for my marriage."

"Oh, God, Kirstin, what am I going to do? If we do that, what will she think later?"

"See, that's one of the reasons she will want to. Everything you've done is for her, first. She knows that, and it makes her want you all the more. I don't know what to tell you, but you need to think about it and be ready. Right now, though, there is something I can do."

Kirstin happily reduced Eric's chances for an erection at breakfast, and he made sure she was well-compensated for her efforts.


The appearance of a third naked man at breakfast caused a definite stir. Jeanette stayed very close to Patrick. It appeared to be a sweet show of support, but a careful observer could soon see that it was pure pride in her man. She loved having the other women see what she had. Patrick was obviously nervous and embarrassed, but his natural presence and self-control carried him through. The presence of two additional women bothered Eric at first, but both greeted him and complimented him on his courage and on his body. He blushed brightly, but looked happy. The real blush came when Jessica walked over to him, put her hand on his arm, said a few words, and flashed him a thousand watt smile. His own smile broke suddenly and became shock as he turned and hurried from the room, barely avoiding running. It was several minutes before he returned.

Just as on the previous day, the men did the serving, and Patrick entered right into the spirit, stepping close and talking amiably as he served. There was less gaping than the day before, but the glances and brief stares were constant, and not just at penises.

As expected and discussed, there was an awkward time when the young children saw the naked men. They were told the men had lost a game. Courtney accepted that, but Sean insisted he was a man, too, and was naked the rest of the meal.


Morgan noticed that Eric seemed a bit distracted during the meal, and made a point to talk to him about it later. When she stopped to think about it, what the boy was doing was unbelievably brave. His love for his mother must be incredible. Come to think of it, she felt the same way about her own mother, now that the tension between them had been erased.

Morgan didn't know it, but Eric had followed Dex to the Master suite after breakfast, not even going downstairs to get dressed. When Morgan got to the room, they were sitting in the chairs, talking earnestly. As soon as she saw them, she shucked her clothes, which didn't take long since she wore only two garments. Eric was stunned, and even Dex was surprised.

"Morgan, what?..." Eric started to say, as she walked up and knelt in front of him. She took his face in both hands and kissed him.

"This is an official 'no clothes' zone, you know, Eric. Besides, I was just thinking about how incredibly brave and caring you are. This is a chance for me to pay you back a little. At least, I hope you think seeing me naked is a good thing.

"Hell, yes!" Then Eric blushed at what he had said. He seemed about to say something else when his blush deepened and he hunched forward to cover the hardon that he had grown.

"Eric, Eric, it's OK. I've seen it, remember? Besides, by now you should know how we women feel about erections on nice guys."

"Yeah, I know, but it's still tough. I don't think I'll ever get used to showing myself."

"Jessica gave you one at breakfast, didn't she?"

"You saw that, huh? I guess you see everything. She was nice to me for the first time, and, well, I couldn't help it."

"You think she's pretty sexy?"

"She looks nice, but I can't tell much from the way she dresses. I, uh, like to watch her walk, though."

"Well, I'm working on the clothes part. You'll get to see a lot more of her soon, believe me."

"Say, Morgan, how much longer are we going to have to do breakfast like this?"

"Now that you've done it twice, what does it matter?"

"Well, the first time, I was almost like in a zone, or something, and I just went along. Today, it was actually tougher. It's sort of worse as I get to know the women, you know?"

"Hmmm. Hadn't thought of that. Tell you what, I'll watch carefully, especially Jessica. When I think we've gotten the most effect we can, I'll let you guys hide 'em, OK? Hey! I interrupted something when I came in. What's up? Or do I need to leave you guys alone?"

Dex had been watching the exchange up until now, smiling warmly. Now, he entered in. "Morgan, I think you can help, here. You can talk in front of Morgan, can't you, Eric?"

"I should be able to talk to anyone I can show my hardon to, shouldn't I?" This sent Morgan and Dex into fits of laughter, with Eric joining in after a moment. The chair Eric was in had a fairly wide seat, and Morgan jumped into it and wriggled her bottom until she and Eric were wedged in tight.

"I am so proud of you, Eric! You're like a young Dex!" Turning sideways so she was more or less in Eric's lap, she made sure her tits were pressed firmly against him and said "Talk!"

Eric told them everything that had happened between him and his mother, and replayed the discussion with Kirstin from earlier.

When Eric stopped talking, Dex gave Morgan a very long, questioning look. When she nodded, he addressed the boy. "Eric, I'm going to tell you something that is extremely private. Morgan is one of only a very few other people who know about it. I believe you will keep my secret." With that, he told Eric about his own relationship with his mother. Eric gasped several times, and wept openly when Dex told of Kathy's death.

"I didn't tell you these things because I think you should do what I did, Eric. Your situation is not the same. I just wanted you to see how difficult it is say something is always right or wrong. To this day, I don't feel any guilt about what I did with my mother."

"Geez, Dex. So many things you said about how you felt and how your mother acted sound like what is happening to us right now. It... it really helped. Thanks. Oh, and I would never tell."

"I have to make a phone call. I'll leave you and Morgan to, uh, talk a little more, OK?" With that, Dex walked into the attached study area and closed the door behind himself.

"Sweetie, with all the emotion, and even some crying, I'd think you would have gone soft, but you haven't."

"Sunday, I had never seen a naked woman. Now, this naked babe is sitting on my naked lap, and I'm supposed lose my hardon? As if!!" They laughed together for a moment, then Morgan got on her knees in front of him again. This time she took him in her mouth and took his balls in her hand. Predictably, about twenty seconds later, she was cleaning him up with her tongue.

Eric's head was resting against the chair back and his eyes were closed when Morgan told him. "You're for sure not leaving here a virgin, stud. I think your mother should have first chance, if she wants it. If she doesn't, it's my privilege. Deal? Hey, you got hard again. I guess it's a deal, huh? Come on, I'll walk back to your room with you."

Downstairs, Morgan opened Sandra's bedroom door and walked right in, something Eric would never do without knocking. Morgan barely held back a snicker when they found Sandra naked in the corner chair, reading the paper. The startled woman jumped up and turned crimson. Before Sandra could object, Morgan hurried over and put an arm around her shoulder.

"It's OK, Sandra. I understand, and I think Eric does, too."

"You do? I mean... what... ?"

"Honey, right now, the most important thing in your life is Eric, and his acceptance of you. You absolutely need to have him see your body and react to it. You were just waiting for another chance, weren't you?"

"I... Oh, I'm so ashamed!"

"No! No! No! Don't be ashamed! Be thankful you have a wonderful son who is happy to give you what you need, and who honestly appreciates your body."

"You mean, you don't think I'm sick?"

"Not at all. You're terribly wounded. You're just trying to do whatever you can to feel better about yourself. Eric, could your Mom and I talk alone for a minute." When Eric had pulled on some clothes and walked out, Morgan continued. "Sandra, I just told Eric that he is not going to be a virgin when he leaves this place. You should have the chance to be his first if you want it."

"What!!?? You can't be serious! That's incest!"

"Yup. Tell me you haven't been thinking about it every minute since you saw his cock yesterday morning."

"I... I... Ohhhh!" Sandra started to sniffle at this point, and Morgan hugged her tighter, meeting no resistance.

"Honey, you and Eric have lived through shit that no one should have to experience. But you made it through, and now you need to start over. There are things you can only really share with each other - no one else would understand. I'm guessing you have never really been made love to, only used for sex, right?" The increased sniffles gave her the answer and she continued.

"Eric is a virgin, but I am certain he could give you the best sex of your life because he really loves you and is such a considerate person. You need to experience that kind of sex as part of your healing. Is it wrong? What has already happened to you is wrong, for sure. I can't find it in me to condemn two loving people healing each other any way they can."

"So you think I should?"

"You have to decide that, Honey. I hope I've made you face up to your feelings, at least. If you decide you can't have sex with your son, I want your permission to sleep with him before he leaves here. Come to think of it, even if you decide to, I think it would be good if I took a turn with him after you've broken him in."

"Well, at least that would be a good way to end an affair with my son. He would be cured of me after a night with you." Sandra's voice sounded almost bitter, and the low confidence shouted through her words.

"Sandra, Sandra! You don't understand! Eric loves you. That would make it more than just sex. With me, he would have sex, and I would do my damndest to make it good for him, but it would be just sex. It could never be the same as with you, believe me. I'm going to put some condoms in the nightstand drawer for you."

"He made me have my tubes tied."

"Has the blood test report come back yet?"

"Ohhhh, noooo! Do you think?..."

"I don't know. The results could come today, but don't take a chance, OK?" Sandra just sat shaking her head and sniffling. "Sandra, one other thing I think is important for you."

"What's that?"

"You need to show yourself to Dex and to my Grandpa."

"What!!? You mean, naked? Why?"

"You know how thrilled you were when Eric saw you and reacted well?" Sandra nodded. "Well, seeing their positive reaction to you would be just as important. It would do wonders for your self-confidence."

"But, I've never, ever shown myself before."

"I know. And you've never, ever been chased out of your house before. And you've never, ever been divorced before. And you've never, ever had to start over before, and... I think you get the idea. Sandra, Honey, everything in your life is suddenly different. You're an attractive, talented woman who feels like a worthless reject. Everyone here wants to see you leave someday with your head up, a come-hither smile on your face, your tits thrust out, and your ass swaying. We want male heads to snap around when you walk by. If you can be naked in front of these gentle, caring men, it will be a great start."

When Morgan left, Sandra stayed in her chair waiting for Eric to return. Unconsciously, she slumped back and let her legs spread open. When he walked in after a few minutes, she realized the lewdness of her posture and jumped to her feet. "Uh, Honey, are you tired of seeing me like this."

"Couldn't happen, Mom!"

"But Morgan was naked, and she's young and she's got big, uh, boobs, and..."

"Uh, huh. Morgan is really sexy and her boobs are... wow! And Kirstin's boobs are huge. But, they're not you, Mom. It's like, your body is very nice and sexy. But, it's more than that. When I see you, in my mind is all the stuff we've been through together. I love you, and that makes it different - better."

Sandra started to cry instantly on hearing his reply. Eric instinctively reached out to comfort her, but drew back at realizing her nakedness. Then, he remembered walking naked with Morgan, arms around each other, and he hugged his mother to himself without reservation. Almost inaudibly, Sandra murmurred "Damn, she's smart!"

"Did Morgan talk about this?"

"Uh, sort of."

"Oh, you were talking about, uh, us, uh... She talked to me, too." Both were terribly embarrassed, and they hugged silently for quite a while.

"Say, Honey," Sandra said, stepping back, "Do you think Dex would let you take me for a ride on one of those ATV things?"


It was a rare sunny December morning with no wind, and Sandra honestly enjoyed the ride. She had suggested it partly to break the tension of their last hug, and partly to get out somewhere with her son without leaving the safety of Dex's property. She rode behind Eric, arms snuggly around his waist, head pressed against his back. When they stopped to check out a nice view, she absentmindedly let her hands drift downward, and felt the bulge. She moved her hands back up quickly and chose not to say anything to him about it. She could not resist tightening her hug.

When mother and son returned to the house after their ride, they were holding hands and laughing like young lovers. Jessica was the first one they met, and she asked where they had been. Upon hearing about the ATV ride, the desire was obvious on her face, but she could not bring herself to ask and turned away.

"Ask her to go for a ride," Sandra whispered to Eric. "She's afraid to ask you."

Eric stood stock still at his mother's suggestion. Two days ago, he did everything he could do avoid the obviously angry girl. This morning, though, she had thanked him and complimented him. Could she have changed that much in two days? Mortifying as it had been at first, his naked displays had given him a confidence that was completely new to him. He had a concern that his mother might feel left out, but she was smiling and gently pushing him toward the girl.

"Jessica, wait! Would you like to go for a ride?"

"I'd love to!" There was that same smile from this morning. Who'd of thought she had that smile? His mother knows what she is doing.

"Um, you'll have to sit behind me, and you'll have to hold on to me."

"Will that bother you?" she asked with a saucy grin.

"No, but I thought maybe you..."

"Eric, I've been a bitch, I know, and I'm sorry. I wasn't angry at you in particular, it's just that..."

"Hey, I know a little of what you've been through."

"Yeah, I guess everyone here does, huh?"


They had been out about five minutes when Jessica tapped Eric on the shoulder. When he idled the engine so they could talk, she asked "Can't we go faster?"

"It's pretty bumpy. I'm afraid you'll get bounced off." She made a sad face, and he continued. "'Course if you'd hold on tighter..." This time, her look was frightened. "Look, Jessica, do you think I would do anything you didn't want me to do?" She just looked at him and barely shook her head. "Then grab on tight and let's fly!"

Eric didn't do anything reckless, but he did pick up the speed, and Jessica indeed held on more tightly. After a couple of hard bounces, she seemed to give in and wrapped her arms securely around him, pressing her front against his back.

Out at the edge of the property, Eric stopped again to admire the view. He turned to the girl and told her "Jessica, that felt really nice!" He noticed a slightly panicked look on her face, and asked. "What's wrong?"

"We've got to go right back! Hurry!" He was puzzled until he saw her squirm in on the seat.

"I'll run down the path out of sight. You holler when I can come back, OK?" Wasting no more time, he sprinted off, making sure he was out of sight, and hoping he was still in earshot. In a few minutes, he faintly heard her calling his name, and walked back toward her.

"You knew?"

"I guessed. Are you OK?"

"Yeah, I was so excited about the ride I forgot to go first. Sorry to freak out on you. It's just that he..." Her eyes filled up at this point. "I... I can't talk about it. Maybe you'd better take me back."

"You know, I've been walking around you in the morning with my pecker swinging around. Do you think that's easy? Maybe you should trust me and tell me about what happened. I'll bet there's stuff you haven't even told your Mom, isn't there?"

"But it's awfully personal!"

"More personal than me being naked." When she did not respond for quite a while, he told her "I'm sorry, Jessica, I don't want to put pressure on you. Let's ride some more."

"No. No, you're right. I want to tell someone. He... he always tried to catch me peeing and walk in on me. Sometimes, I'd hold it 'til I thought I would burst, waiting for him to leave or go to sleep."

"Couldn't you lock the bathroom door?"

"He'd get mad and hit Mom if I did." For the next forty-five minutes, she talked and talked, often blushing furiously, sometimes crying, but never stopping. They did not notice, but once Dex looked around a bend in the path, saw that they were alright, and retreated back to the house.

When the two teens returned to the house, Carol met them with a concerned look, glancing uncertainly at Eric. "Honey, what's wrong?"

"Oh, Mom, it's not Eric's fault. I was just telling him lots of stuff."

"Eric, I'm sorry," Carol said to the boy. "I know you wouldn't do anything bad, it's just that trusting is so hard."

"It's OK, Mrs. Jensen."

"It's Carol. If you're going to show me your, uh... we should be on a first-name basis, at least. How in the world can you do it?"

"If I'd had a chance to think about it that first day, I probably wouldn't have. But you know, this last hour made it worth it." Carol gave him a kiss on the cheek before leading her daughter away.


Lunch was eventful. First, UPS delivered a large package for Kirstin. She could not refrain from opening it, and found several presents for the kids, and a few for her - all from her husband. She totally dissolved for a few minutes, but pulled herself together and rejoined the lunch.

Lunch was also eventful because Jessica did not take her usual place next to Morgan, but came early to the table and sat next to Eric, so he was sandwiched between Sandra and Jessica.

When everyone was finished eating, Morgan addressed the group. "Tomorrow is Christmas eve. There is not a single decoration in this place, and most of you have no presents. The project for this afternoon is to correct those problems. We are going on a monster shopping trip. Everyone is going, period. Dex and Grandpa will be with us, and Officer O'Connor will be along for extra protection. Now we need lists."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.