Redemption - Cover

Redemption

Copyright© 2003 by Shrink42

Chapter 27

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 27 - Unable to prevent an unspeakable tragedy as a young teen, unwarranted guilt becomes his driving force through adolescence and into adulthood. This story spans nearly two decades, and involves many people. It is a story of good and evil, tragedy and triumph, love, relationships, and more than a little sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Violence  

Later Monday evening, Morgan asked Patrick and Jeanette to come down to the Master suite for a chat. When they were all gathered, Morgan told them that they never wore clothes in the suite, but had put them on for their benefit. Both parents laughed.

"She's not joking," said Dex. "I wanted to talk to you because there are some things happening that I know you do not approve of. I respect your beliefs and I appreciate your willingness to be here and not say nothing, even though I'm sure you are troubled.

"First of all, about the three of us sleeping together and me having sex with Megan and Morgan. We have talked about this at length, and it is something we are all comfortable with. We all love each other. We are not 'in love, ' and there is no commitment for marriage or lifelong partnership. We are trying to heal each other. Morgan had absolutely no experience with sex when she came here, for reasons you know. She has discovered a whole new part of her life, and is hungry to experience as much as she can as fast as she can. She is a marvelous sex partner and we have had some awesome times in the short few days since she arrived."

"Megan has had relatively little experience, almost all of it bad. I am trying to show her that it can be good."

"Mom, let me tell you, Dex makes it way beyond good! I'm sorry if I embarrass you, but you need to know how we feel about these things."

Dex continued, "For the other women here, sex has been much like it was for Megan, frightening and not at all enjoyable." He went on to tell the stories of each of the women. "Whatever else happens while they are here, I want them to leave with a more positive view of sex. It is essential if they are to find a better life with a new husband. Morgan is the brains behind most of what is going on, so I'll let her tell the rest."

Morgan told of her efforts to make the atmosphere playful, flirtatious, and risque, and related what progress each of the women had made. She told what she knew of Kirstin and Eric's skinny dip, and described the scene at the stairway that morning. Jeanette gasped several times, but made no comment. "Grandma, Eric is a brave and caring young man. At his age, there is no way I could have done what I asked him to do. He did it to help Jessica, a girl he is sure does not like him at all."

"I understand what you are saying, dear, but it is just so far from how we live and what we believe."

"I know, Grandma, but remember, what these women have lived through is far from your experience, too. Very far! Mom can vouch for that. What I'm doing - what we are doing - is not prescribed or recommended by any of the experts. I am making it up as I go along, but I think the main principle is correct. You've heard the term 'penis envy?' - Oh, come on, Grandma, you're not that innocent. I've seen the way you look at Grandpa, and I bet you spend a lot of time playing with his."

Jeanette gasped, choked and ended up coughing until the tears came. Megan hugged her and comforted her, laughing all the while. "Mom, it's okay. It's wonderful that you guys enjoy sex. I'm jealous of all the good sex you've had over the years. That's why I can't waste any time catching up."

At this point, Patrick leaned over and kissed his recovering wife. "You're absolutely right, Morgan. You can't believe how good she's made me feel all these years." Jeanette at first gave him a glare, then as she recovered, she blushed and gave him a playful slap.

Morgan continued. "Anyway, instead of 'penis envy, ' these women suffer from 'penis terror.' My theory is based on something called immersion therapy. I want the women to be seeing penises all the time. Only these penises are attached to gentle, caring men. Men who help them, talk to them, and treat them with respect. Hopefully, the terror will disappear little by little."

"How in the world are you going to do that?" Jeanette asked.

"We started this morning. I had Dex and Eric come to breakfast naked." Jeannette looked like she was going to faint.

"Oh, My God! You can't be serious! Dex, how can you stand to do this? Isn't it humiliating."

"Humiliating is what these women have been through. It certainly isn't easy for me! You know my story and how badly I want to help these women, though. I believe in Morgan. I think she is brilliant and that her ideas have a better chance of success than anything else that has been tried. If it means one of these women will find a happy marriage, I will go bare-assed around my house forever."

"Oh, my! Well, you certainly don't expect Patrick to go naked, do you? Patrick, what are you doing?" Without her noticing, he had removed his shoes and unsnapped his slacks. He was now standing and starting to pull them down. Jeannette grabbed at his hands to stop him. "You can't expose yourself to your daughter and your granddaughter! It's not right!"

"Jeannette, you know I love you dearly, and I wouldn't do anything disrespectful to you. I have been sickened for many years by what some of these turds have done to their women. I was sickened by what I heard tonight. If Morgan and Dex think this will work, then I'm with Dex. I'm willing to show my dick to help these women. The hard part is showing it to Megan and Morgan, and I'm going to get that over with right now. Please don't be angry, Darling. I can't wimp out when the other guys are so brave. Show me you're with me. Pull my pants off." As he was talking, he had removed his shirt, and stood looking expectantly at his wife.

"Oh God, Patrick, you're asking too much! Don't do this!"

"Mom, he's still all yours. You'll just be sharing a look with some women for whom it could mean a lot. Come on, you can be as brave as Dad. I've seen it."

Jeanette sat motionless for several seconds, then reacted as if someone had flipped a switch. The hesitant, refined, Jeanette was replaced by a lusty, brazen one. "Patrick Shaughnessy, you are an exhibitionistic old fool, but I've always supported you in your crazy schemes and I won't stop now. Let's get the big guy out where the girls can get a good look."

The girls giggled gaily at Jeanette's changed demeanor. She knelt in front of Patrick and helped him step out of his slacks. She then adopted a dramatic voice and pronounced, "And now, Ladies, for you viewing pleasure - the rrrreeealll Patrick Shaughnessy!!" With that, she yanked down his shorts, put her arm around his ass, and moved her body aside so the girls could see. Cupping his balls with her free hand, she bounced them lightly and asked "What do you think, girls? Did I luck out, or what?"

"Wow, Grandma, I'd play with that all the time if I had it. It's gorgeous."

"Talk about being treated as an object," Patrick muttered.

"Now, Patrick, you challenged me, and you should know by now that is not a good idea. So, watch this, girls," and she took him into her mouth.

"Jeannette, stop that. Don't do that or I might get... Stop it! Now! Please!"

Pulling him from her mouth but stroking him vigorously, Jeanette told him "Hey, I thought you didn't want to be a wimp. What's the matter? Afraid to let your offspring see what started them?" The girls were too stunned to do or say anything, just gawking as he started to rise.

As if she had a remote control box, Jeanette somehow got her husband on his back on the floor, his now-erect cock sticking up impressively. She reached up under the long skirt she was wearing and after a few wriggles, kicked away her panties.

At this point, Megan realized what was happening and took Morgan and Dex by the hand. "Come on, let's give them some privacy!"

"Stay right where you are! If my husband is going to be an exhibitionist, let him give a real exhibition!" She straddled him and spread the skirt out. They could see her hand reaching between her legs to guide him into herself. "You... unh... have to be... ohhh... careful about... ssss... getting an old... mmm... Irishwoman horny!" Dex touched each girl on the shoulder, nodded toward the door, and left the room.

The girls watched spellbound for a moment, then Megan got on her knees and moved to her mother' side. She unzipped her skirt, and was struggling to lift it over Jeannette's head with one hand when Morgan caught on.

Jeannette looked around in almost a panic when she felt herself exposed, but, sensing Dex was gone, went back to bouncing on her husband's cock. She raised her arms for the skirt to come off, and Morgan took advantage by pulling her sweater off as well, leaving the older woman in just her bra. It was Morgan who almost reverently removed the bra and began caressing Jeanette's breasts, drawing louder moans from her grandmother.

Megan knelt over her father's face and gave him a sweet kiss on the lips. "I love you, Daddy." Then she gave him an intense, lover's kiss while rubbing his chest and playing with the hairs. Jeanette almost freaked when Morgan first touched her, but the girl kissed her gently and told her to let go and enjoy it. Too caught up in the sensations to resist, Jeanette put her arm around Morgan's shoulder. Taking this as a signal, Morgan dropped her face to Jeannette's breast and began sucking. At the same time, she began rubbing Jeanette's clit with her finger, causing the older woman an immediate small shudder.

Noticing what Morgan was doing, Megan moved back beside her mother, putting Jeanette's other arm over her shoulder. Megan began stroking all over her back and her ass and whispering endearments. They kept this up for a couple of minutes until Jeannette showed signs of approaching orgasm. Megan dropped her hand to her father's balls and began lifting and squeezing them in time with his increasingly urgent thrusts. "That's it, Daddy, come for me! Shoot it into Mommy!" His moans became louder, joining in chorus with his wife's.

Jeannette came first, shuddering so hard she would have fallen but for the girls' support. Seeing her mother's arrival, Megan kneaded her father's balls more vigorously, causing him to blast off instantly. Husband and wife shook and lurched in their ecstasy, only kept together by the girls.

When Jeannette's tremors finished, the girls gently laid her forward on top of her husband. Morgan, ever the pragmatist, scurried to the bathroom and brought back a towel which she stuffed under their groins to save the carpet from staining. Morgan helped Jeannette straighten her legs so she was stretched out on top of Patrick, his cock still embedded in her. No one spoke for a long time as the girls caressed the exhausted couple.

It was Jeannette, her head laying on Patrick's chest, who stammered out, "Oh, God, Patrick, what have we done?"

"Mom, you have given us something to strive for. We want the kind of love we just saw. It was so beautiful." The tears tracing down Megan's cheeks attested to her feelings.

Morgan chimed in. "You guys are awesome. I always knew that, but now I see it in a new way. This is what husbands and wives are supposed to have together, isn't it?" She too was showing the intense emotion she felt.

Stroking Jeanette's bottom, Morgan told her, "Grandma, the way I touched you doesn't mean I am a lesbian. I'm definitely not. I just saw a way to be part of it. Thank you for letting me help."

"Oh, Sweetie, I never believed the lesbian part. You made me come like never before. Thank you." There was another period of silence while Jeannette's breathing became regular. Then, "My God, Patrick, you haven't gone soft! What is going on?"

"Honey, the love and the sex are so heavy in this room! It's amazing!"

"You're what's amazing, you old Irish stud, you!" She got her self upright over Patrick, still holding him within her. "Megan, it's your turn. I want you to make love to your father."

"Whaaat?" Megan and Patrick yelled at once.

"I know Patrick wants it - he always has. His cock just grew even bigger when I said it!" She leaned over and gave him an intense kiss. "I'm sure every girl dreams of making love with her father - I know I did. Our family has been through a lot of hell, but we've come through it. This will close the book on all the bad stuff and seal our love for each other."

"Oh, Mom, I couldn't. He's yours, and you two have been completely faithful all these years."

"Yes, we have been faithful, and yes, he's mine. I want to give him to you as a gift, and I want him to have you as a gift and a reward for his faithfulness. I know he would never ask and would never think of taking another woman. So I'm asking you to do this. I want it. Please, love your father!"

"Oh, God!" As her mother almost swooned in disbelief, Morgan jumped to her feet, got Megan standing up, and quickly undressed her. Patrick's eyes shone as he watched his daughter's lovely body revealed. Jeanette stood up, effluent trickling down her leg. Together, she and Morgan led Megan to her place astride her father. Morgan made to stimulate her mother, only to find she was already dripping. She steadied her as Jeanettte held Patrick's cock in position for insertion. Megan, almost in a trance, lowered her bottom, taking his cock into her little by little, moaning constantly.

Patrick was as lost in disbelief as was his daughter. "Oh, my Baby! My beautiful, beautiful Baby. I can't believe this! I never thought... Oh, this is like a dream!"

"Yesss, Daddy! Ohhh, ohhh! It's a dream come true!" As she sank down, she kept exclaiming. Patrick brought his hand up to her right breast, and feeling his touch, she leaned forward into his hand. With his other hand, Patrick began stroking her leg and hip, being careful of the bandaged area. When she had settled down all the way, Megan leaned forward, holding her weight on her good right arm, and began rocking back and forth. Patrick responded with his own rythmic thrusts. Jeanette knelt by Patricks's head, kissing him and stroking his face and chest.

"Jeanette, Darling, are you sure you're okay with this?" Patrick panted out.

"Oh, you wonderful man! You're still worried about me at a time like this? I am fine! Much more than fine! I am so aroused I can hardly stand it. I am so proud to see another woman, especially my daughter, getting so much pleasure from you. I knew you were an awesome lover, but I love seeing it proved. Ohhhh, I love you so much!"

Megan's breath was starting to break up as she approached orgasm. Almost without warning, she stiffened and went into her convulsions. Seeing this, Jeanette got on her knees and supported her, taking the strain off her arm. After gasping for a while, Megan resumed her rocking motions. "Daddy, I want you to come in me. I want to feel what made me all over my insides!"

Patrick let out a huge groan. "Oh, Baby, I don't know if I can. It's so soon." Hearing this, Morgan dashed into the bathroom, returning with a tube of lubricant, but without her clothes.

"Don't worry, Grandpa, we'll get a good come out of you for Mom!" She lubed up her finger, pulled Patrick's leg out and up, and wormed her finger into his crack, looking for his anus. Finding her target, she started working her finger in, bringing a gasp and a jerk from him. When she had her finger as far in as she could, she curled it up and started moving it around. Not knowing exactly what she was doing, she encountered a lump she hoped was his prostate, and stroked it with her fingertip. Apparently with great beginner's luck, she found her target. After only a few strokes, Patrick yelled out loudly, and heaved upward sharply, almost bucking Megan off. As he ejaculated, Morgan kept her hand in place, struggling to follow his thrashing. She stopped stroking as he subsided, but kept her finger inserted.

Her father's violent up and down motions were so stimulating, Megan crashed again, ending up limp after they both came down. Fearing for her injuries, Jeanette helped her daughter roll off onto her back. Morgan pulled her finger out and used the towel to wipe her grandfather's shrinking member. She then sat and played with it as it shrank, bouncing the balls gently, and twirling the shaft in her fingers. She ran her fingertips lightly over the head, but it was too sensitive, causing Patrick to reflexively shrink back. She murmured her apology, and kept up her fondling.

"Morgan, Baby, if you're a beginner at sex, I can't imagine what you will be like when you learn how. God, you wrung me completely out! Where the Hell did you learn that?"

"I read about it somewhere, but you were my first chance to try it. Guess I had beginner's luck, huh?"

"No, I was the lucky one! Hey, what happened to your clothes?"

"I couldn't stand being the only one dressed. I'm, uh, working on the fat. I'll be sure to show you when it's all gone." She did not release his genitals through the conversation. "Is this bothering you, Grandpa?"

"It sure is! But I'll take that kind of bother any time... Uh, if you're hoping to get it hard, I've got bad news for you - I think it's hopeless. I'm just not that young any more."

"Hah! You're still a super stud, no matter how old you are. I just saw you fuck my two favorite women almost senseless. Ooops, sorry for the language, Grandma."

"Sweetie, after what we just did, how can I worry about a few four-letter words? Besides, that's exactly what happened, isn't it, Megan." Megan was only able to manage a grunt in response, and Jeanette and Morgan broke into laughter.

"Grandma, are you sorry about what happened?"

"No, Sweetie. I hardly believe it, and I can't understand why it I did it, but I am definitely not sorry. I feel such a closeness between all of us. It's something I always wanted but didn't know how to get."

"Mom, can I have him again when I get well? I want to love him without worrying about my injuries." Megan could barely get out her request.

"You sure can, Honey. You have to let me watch, though."

They stayed where they were for another twenty minutes, chatting and basking in their love. Patrick and Megan were flat on their backs. Jeanette sat beside her daughter, caressing her. Morgan sat beside Patrick, never losing contact with his genitals. Predictably, it was Morgan who got them all up and heading for the hot tub, refusing to let them cover themselves on the way.


When he left the Master suite as Jeanette mounted her husband, Dex headed right for Carol's room and knocked on the door. When he was invited in, he found Carol in bed, with Jessica lying beside her on top of the covers, still clothed. He inquired how she was doing, and they just chatted for a few minutes.

"Carol, we are doing some things here that you need to know about. They are done for a reason, and Jessica is a big part of the reason. You may find them upsetting. If you feel you cannot stay here because of them, I will help you find another place. I would ask you to keep an open mind until you have heard the reasons, though. I think it would be very bad for Jessica if you took her away from here now."

"Carol, yesterday morning, Eric and I came to breakfast naked. In fact, we did all of the serving."

"What? In front of Jessica? She's underage! That's wrong!"

"Carol, how many times has Jessica seen a penis?"

"What do you mean? She has never..."

"Mom, they know." Carol seemed to deflate when she heard that.

"Carol, when you see a penis, what is your reaction?"

"You can't ask me that! That's personal! Maybe we had better just go somewhere else."

"Mom, I'm staying here. I wish you would stay with me."

"I'm not trying to be nosey, Carol. This is important stuff. How do you react? Do you get aroused?"

"No, I don't. It's not exciting to me."

"Are you disgusted? Do you want to look away?"

"Well, yes, but I can't. He..."

"He makes you look at it, doesn't he?" She just nodded.

"When you see a penis, you are afraid, aren't you? Terrified, even?" She nodded again.

"That's why we men are going to be naked at breakfast for a while." He went on to explain Morgan's theory, taking several minutes to explain it.

"Carol, do you trust me not to hurt you?" She said she did. "Do you think I care about you - want the best for you?" She agreed again. "Good! I'm going to take my clothes off now, and we can talk some more."

"Oh, no, don't! It wouldn't be right!"

"Mom, let him! You need to see how big it is!" Realizing what she had said, she blushed and covered her face. Not waiting for any more response, Dex undressed, taking his shorts off first. He wore no underwear.

When he was exposed, Carol's eyes grew large and she sucked in her breath.

"See Mom! Dad was lying to us about how big he was. Even Eric's is bigger than Dad."

"Are you really large, I mean compared to other men?"

"No, I'm not. I'm a little bigger than average, but there are many a lot bigger."

"Oh, my! I had no idea. H... how can you sit there like that? Isn't it terribly embarrassing?"

"It is difficult, but I want so much to help all of you women that I will do anything it takes. Morgan believes this will help, and I believe in her."

"Why do you care about us so much?" Dex gave them a brief, but emotional version of his story, leaving them both obviously moved.

"How do you feel about my penis now, Carol? Does it make you afraid?"

"No. No, I'm not afraid. I... I was at first, but we've just been talking, and I know you won't hurt me."

"How about you, Jessica? Does it make you afraid?"

"Uh, huh. It still does, a little. I know you won't hurt me and everything, but it still makes me think about when Dad..."

"It's alright, Jessica. It may take a while, but I can tell you are feeling better. You couldn't even look at me when you first came here, could you?"

"No, and I'm sorry."

"No need to apologize. It's not your fault. Never forget that. Now, can I come over and lie between you on the bed?"

"Oh, my, I... I..."

"Carol, we'll just talk like we are now. Nothing else. I just want to show you there is nothing to be afraid of." Again, not waiting for any more response, he climbed onto the bed from the foot, crawling up between the two and lying on his back with his hands behind his head. Jessica had scooted way over to the edge to avoid touching him. "Jessica, are you okay? See, it just lays there and won't hurt you." The girl just stared nervously and said nothing.

Dex asked Carol a number of questions to get her talking, and managed to get her into a reasonable conversation. She avoided looking at his penis as she talked. After another fifteen minutes he asked, "How do you feel about my penis now, Carol?"

"I'm not afraid of it. This is a very strange situation, but I feel safe with you. There's a big difference, though. Yours is soft. His was always hard. He forced me to suck it, too."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.