Redemption - Cover

Redemption

Copyright© 2003 by Shrink42

Chapter 26

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 26 - Unable to prevent an unspeakable tragedy as a young teen, unwarranted guilt becomes his driving force through adolescence and into adulthood. This story spans nearly two decades, and involves many people. It is a story of good and evil, tragedy and triumph, love, relationships, and more than a little sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Violence  

Unable to get back to sleep after trying for some time following his mother's nightmare, Eric went to the bathroom and walked out into the lower family room area. As he did, he heard sounds from the gym and walked that way, pausing at the first point where he could see the exercise area. Dex and Morgan were working on weight machines, and Jessica was sitting on a nearby bench, watching. Dex wore only some running shorts, Morgan was in a T-shirt and panties, which he could see clearly the way she was laying on a bench, and Jessica wore a robe. He was tempted to join them, but was intimidated by Jessica's presence with himself in only the boxers he slept in. He was debating what to do when a hand on his shoulder nearly sent him through the roof.

Kirstin spoke softy, "Good morning, Eric. I'm so sorry I startled you."

"Oh, good morning, Mrs..."

"Mrs. Nothing! I don't want to think about my marriage anymore. Besides, we're practically naked, so why be formal. It's Kirstin." Like Morgan, Kirstin wore a T-shirt.

"Then, good morning, Kirstin. You did startle me, but that's okay. Why are you up so early?"

"Oh, I hardly slept last night, and I heard a noise out here. How about you?"

"Umm, well, uh, Mom had a nightmare, and I couldn't get back to sleep afterward."

"So she screamed so loud she woke you up? Funny I didn't hear her."

"Well, I, uh, she, uh..."

"Ohhhh! You were sleeping with her, weren't you?"

"Hey, it's not like that! She needed someone with her is all."

Eric was suddenly engulfed in a big hug. Realizing what she had done, Kirstin stepped back and apologized. "I think that is so sweet! I wish my son was old enough to comfort me like that. I didn't mean to embarrass you. I'm just a hugger."

"That's okay. You just surprised me is all."

In the few seconds of that hug, something changed in Kirstin. Since she got here, everything had been relaxed, friendly, flirtatious. At home, she had not been naked for years except a few minutes in the shower. She could soak in the tub while Gary was at work, but she had even lost the desire to do that.

Nervous and ashamed as she was at the start, the time with the women in the hot tub was so thrilling it had her pussy dripping. And then, walking around in towels in front of the men! And the kick line! And the talk with Dex! And Megan and Morgan! Eric blushing at the sight of her!

When she first went to bed, she was so high there was no way she could sleep. She brought herself off twice, but it helped only a little. When she did drift off, the dream came, the one where she found herself naked in church, or at school, or at a family gathering. Always before in the dream, she was panicky to find something to cover up with, or somewhere to hide. Often, Gary would be there to yell at her, or her father. Of course, her father would never yell in real life, but that was her oft-repeated dream.

Only this time, it was not the almost-nightmare that had rerun so many times before. This time, she was strutting naked in her high school body, adored and proud. Gary was sad because he could not get through the crowd to see her, while her father escorted her. They were at the big Memorial Day picnic Gary's company threw, and she was the star. It must have been five times she fell asleep, only to awake frustrated because she had been torn from that wonderful picnic. Every time, she found her sticky hand in her crotch.

The brief hug with Eric was her first feeling of a bare male back in many months, and it was like an electric charge. Lately, when he bothered with sex at all, Gary either demanded a blowjob, or just stuck it in from behind with no other body contact. He said he couldn't stand to be so close to the fat. She wondered if Eric noticed, almost hoped he did, but her nipples had popped instantly at the feeling of the first male body in a long time pressed against her boobs.

Eric was a sweet young man. He obviously cared for women, the way he treated his mother. He was young, probably a virgin. He would love to see a naked female, even a fat one. She'd bet he would never say anything negative, no matter what she looked like.

Dex had said 'wear what you want, or nothing' and Morgan had set up the towel signal for the hot tub. Morgan had also told her to be proud of her body and forget what she weighed. Maybe she could finish that picnic dream here. Why not? Her life had fallen apart anyway. Nothing she believed had worked. Why not do just what she felt like for once?

Certain he must now see her nipples through the T-shirt, and just as certain that he must be able to smell her, Kirstin somehow kept her voice from shaking as she said "Say, Eric, instead of standing here, let's go up to the hot tub."

"Oh, okay. Let me get my suit on and I'll meet you up there."

"No! Uh, can we just put a towel on the doorknob?"

"What? Oh, you mean? Geez, I don't think I could..."

"I'm sorry, I guess you wouldn't want to skinny dip with a fat lady, would you?"

"No, that's not it! It's just that I'd be..."

"If you're worried about a hardon, I've got news for you - it's too late."

Eric looked down in alarm and saw that, indeed, his boxers were hugely tented. It was only a minor relief that it hadn't popped through the fly as it had last night with his mother.

"Come on! I'll show you all my fat and you show me your hardon and we'll be even, okay? Please?" Through the crushing embarrassment, Eric remembered his mother's need to be looked at and accepted. He took Kirstin's hand and they went up the stairs, she almost skipping, he barely able to walk. Her skin began to tingle all over in anticipation of him seeing her, and it seemed like there were a hundred steps up.

Once in the tub room, she shed her meager garments in a flash, then watched him. He turned his back to pull down his boxers, then held his hands over his cock. "Eric, please! I want to see it. Don't be shy! I really want to!" Somehow finding the will power, he dropped his hands, only to be greeted by a gasp from Kirstin.

"What's wrong?"

"It... it's so big!"

"But you're married. You've seen, uh, cocks before!"

"A cock is all - one. And yours is just as big. Are you, um, unusually large?"

"I haven't seen other guys, you know, hard, but compared to guys in the locker room I'm pretty average."

"That son-of-a-bitch! He was always bragging to me about how big he was."

They got in the pool, sitting across from each other. "I know you're embarrassed, but it makes me feel good when you get hard for me."

"I know."

"You do? How did you know?"

"Well, I, uh just sort of figured that, uh..."

"Oh no you don't! Something happened with your mother, didn't it?"

"Hey, that's private stuff. I can't talk about that!" After much persuasion and promises of secrecy, he told her of the previous night's encounter. Her eyes were moist when he finished.

"I feel exactly the same way. You realized that when you agreed to come up here naked, didn't you." He nodded, and she went on. "Thank you. Tell me, does my fat bother you?"

Wondering later why he had done it, he wisecracked. "Yeah it bothers me! It bothers me so much I'm about to come right here in the tub!"

Kirstin jumped to her feet, ran over to lock the door, got back in the tub right beside him, and started stroking his cock. "Kirstin, I don't think... unnnngghh!" He blew after about three strokes. As he was coming down, she pulled his head to her ample bosom and hugged him, rocking back and forth and humming in contentment. She took one of his limp hands and placed in right on her breast, helping him knead it.

Eric eventually got his breath back. Without moving his head, he gasped out, "Thank you, Kirstin. There's been so much stuff going on, I was about to burst. Um, can I, um, do anything for you?"

"You sweet, sweet man, you! Do you know how?"

"Uh, no, uh, I've never done..."

"Well, I'm the lucky gal who gets to give you your first lesson, then!" She sat up on the edge of the tub and had him kneel in front of her. Seeing him there brought her up short for a moment: she was a faithful married woman! Was this adultery she was committing?

Everything up to now had happened so fast! Eric's was the first cock other than Gary's that she had seen or touched since high school. Was she supposed to feel guilty? Now this boy, man really, she corrected herself, was staring at what was supposed to be her husband's exclusive property. Could she go through with this? Should she?

Husband? Probably not for long, she thought with a real pang of anguish. Well, dammit, her pussy was her property anyway, not his. Gary ignored it, but Eric was flat out worshipping it. Eric deserved to do whatever he wanted with it. To Hell with Gary!

Kirstin spread her legs and began showing him the parts of her genitals. He tentatively touched each part as she exposed it, obviously fascinated with what he was learning.

"Uh, Kirstin, um, ah, the guys are always talking, you know, about, um, eating out a girl. Could I, uh, try that on you?"

"Oh My God! You want to do that? I've never had it - he thought it was gross. Oh, God! Try whatever you want."

"You'll have to tell me if I'm doing it right or wrong." With that, he started just kissing around her pubic area. On her thighs, he could only taste the slight chemical tang of the tub water, but he could definitely detect an earthy, slightly pungent odor. He had, of course, heard all the locker room jokes about stinky finger and the fishy smell, etc. In fact, he was wondering why he was so impetus in asking to lick her. Would he be able to stand it? Did men really do this a lot?

Being the considerate sort that he was, Eric thought about Kirstin's elated reaction when he mentioned eating her out. In just a day, he had learned a lot about the rewards of putting up with some discomfort or inconvenience for the sake of a woman. So far, there was no smell or taste that bothered him, and he was sure it would make her happy.

Eric worked into it gradually, with kisses first, then tentative licks. The hair around Kirstin's pussy was thick, but the the texture was silky, and it was almost the same light blonde as her head. Genital grooming had obviously not been a priority for her, as the hair was rampart all over her crotch.

It took a little experimentation with his tongue and fingers before Eric found the best way to penetrate the blond forest, but before long he was probing between Kirstin's labia to increasing agitation and vocalization from her. If the taste wasn't any worse than this, he would have no trouble doing this. In fact, the whole process was so stimulating that he himself felt right on the brink again.

"Uh, uh, l... l... lick my clit! Aaaaahhh!" He barely touched it and she came, jamming her fist into her mouth to keep from screaming too loudly. He was so startled by the event that he pulled back, causing her orgasm to end too soon. She looked at his beaming face, and could not even think of criticizing. She just hugged him tight and rocked some more.

He must have sensed something, because he asked "Shouldn't it last a little longer than that?" She then explained about keeping contact, about sensitivity, etc. He insisted he wanted to try again and she was in no mood to argue. This time, he had her stretch out on one of the benches surrounding the room, and he knelt with his head right between her legs.

Kirstin encouraged Eric to push one, then two fingers into her, and he just naturally knew to thrust in and out as he licked. She took longer this time, but when he sucked on her clit, she exploded again, much harder than before. Remembering her advice, he kept mouth contact as long as he could. When the convulsions grew too violent, he used his hand to rub the area, stimulating her as long as she could stand it. He put his arms around her and cuddled her when she became too tender to touch.

She instinctively reached for his cock and found it fully hardened again. Still rather weak and shaky, she sat up, pulled him to his feet, and took him into her mouth. He gasped loudly as she went to work on him, using both her mouth and hands. When she tickled the area right behind his balls, he came apart, blasting so hard into her mouth that he sank to his knees after the first few spurts, the rest dribbling onto the floor. Together they somehow got back into the tub, cuddling and talking softly.

"God, are you good at that!" he finally exclaimed.

"What, the blowjob? I've been forced to do them for years. I got good at it so I could get it over with. This is the first time in a while that I wanted to give one, and I wish it could have lasted longer."

"Sorry! It was just too much. Wow!"

"If only I was fifteen again, I would have made you my boyfriend for sure. And I could have had you, too. You wouldn't believe how good I looked then."

"Oh yes I would. You're a beautiful woman. You can't hide that."

"You sound just like Dex."

"I take that as a compliment!"

"You should. I bet you think I can lose this fat, don't you?"

"Sure! If you decide you want to."

"Just like Dex again. Well, I am going to. I'm starting a new life, and I'm not going to do it in this flabby old body."

"That's great, Kirstin. Can I ask a favor?"

"After what you did to me, you can ask anything you want!"

"After you lose the weight, will you skinny dip with me one more time."

"May first, right here. Mark it down, okay? I'll set it up with Dex."

"Um, can we do this some more while we are both staying here?"

"I'll be dragging you out of bed at five every morning, stud!"

They soaked in the tub and made like lovers for a while. She encouraged him to caress her tits and play with the nipples. At one point, she brought his face over and showed him how to suck and nibble gently on a nipple. She shivered through a small orgasm while he was doing that.

While Kirstin was gently fondling his testicles with one hand, Eric lifted her other hand and held it out, turning it over and around. "Did you know you have really beautiful hands?" he asked her. Any other time, she might have burst into tears at his comment, but she was so awash in feelings and emotions, she just hummed and gave him a hug.

When they could take no more of the heat they toweled off and prepared to leave. As he wrapped the towel around his waist, she slapped his hand. "Nope! We're streaking!" He knew protests were useless, so he dropped the towel and picked up his boxers from the floor. They were laughing softly as they reached the bottom of the stairs, only to turn the corner and run smack into Morgan and Jessica, literally. Morgan was the first to recover, and blurted out, "Well, I'll be damned!" Jessica gave a huge gasp and froze in place.

Eric jammed his hands in front of his crotch and turned to start for his room. Since he was practically in Morgan's arms, she grabbed him and whispered in his ear. "Please, stand here and talk to us. Act natural. Let Jessica see you all she wants. She needs this. Please!" He sputtered but stayed in place, somehow finding the courage to face the others and drop his hands. Kirstin helped by holding one of his hands. Morgan had taken a firm grip on one of Jessica's hands to prevent her from running away, although movement of any kind was beyond the girl for the moment.

Morgan drove the conversation, but Kirstin soon caught on to what was happening. Before long, even Eric was into the act, creating a completely casual, gossipy gathering of friends. Kirstin first addressed Jessica directly, asking her about Dex's workout, and whether she had done any of those exercises. Jessica managed a short answer, arms crossed tightly over her chest, pulling the robe close around her.

Dex had apparently been watching it all for a while, for he finally came by and went up the stairs, greeting everyone as if there was nothing unusual going on. This put Jessica back in gape mode.

Kirstin raised the ante by saying "Morgan, that bastard husband of mine has been bragging all these years about how big his cock was. I didn't know any better until I saw Eric's. He's only fifteen, and his is as big as Gary's. Can you believe that?"

"I guess guys are as sensitive about the size of their cocks as girls are about their boobs. Jessica, was your Dad's penis as big as Eric's?" Jessica moaned and tried to pull away. Morgan pulled her close and reassured her they were all friends and cared for her. She then told the others of Jessica's ordeal with her father.

Eric spoke up immediately, "Jessica, I'm sorry. I'd better go. I don't want to be like your father."

Jessica actually muttered something meaningful. "No, no, don't go. I mean, unless you want to. At least you aren't trying to get me to undress."

"I wouldn't do that."

"Well, Jessica, you still haven't answered the question. How does Eric's penis compare with your Dad's?"

"It... it's just different. His was always standing up and hard, not soft like that." Having had two ejaculations, and being very nervous, Eric had managed to stay soft through the conversation.

"You mean like this?" Morgan began stroking his shaft, leaning over to whisper in his ear "Don't move, please. Let this happen. I promise to make it worth your while. This is helping her so much. Please!" She took his arm and put it over her shoulder as she stroked him to full hardness. "Now, how does that compare?"

"Oh, God!" She was shaking a little, probably from the bad memories.

Morgan gentled her, and told her, "It's okay, Honey. Eric won't try to make you do anything you don't want to. No one here will. A man's erection should be a wonderful thing to a woman. I'm so sorry it has been terrifying for you, but believe me, you will learn to like it. I'll bet your panties are a little damp, aren't they? I know mine are. Now, how does Eric compare?"

"He's... he's quite a bit longer, and a lot thicker. And his, uh, things, uh, hanging there are way bigger."

"There's something important to learn here. Many abusers are trying to compensate for a real or imagined shortcoming, like a small penis. Jessica, Honey, would you like to touch it?"

"Oh, oh, no! I couldn't. I don't want to!"

"That's okay. Eric, I need to ask you another favor. Stay naked through breakfast, will you? I'm going to get Dex naked, too. Jessica, I want you to get used to dicks swinging around so you won't be afraid of them any more. Pretty soon, when you see one, you will get excited rather than afraid. Can you do that, Eric."

Morgan's request didn't register on Eric at first, probably because it was too outrageous to get his mind around it. Then, it sank in that she was serious, and the horror set in. There were all those women. Of course, three of them had already seen everything. The one that counted, though, almost stopped his heart. "But what about Mom?"

"Let's go explain it to her. Kirstin, get dressed and go down to Dex's room and tell him what I want. I want only the men naked. Come on, Eric." Morgan had to practically order Jessica to go up to her room, and it was comical how the girl kept looking back at Eric as she climbed, almost stumbling at her last view of him.

Kirstin made her own interpretation of Morgan's orders, and scampered up ahead of Jessica without bothering to dress. She had only been drunk a few times, but that was the closest she could think of to what she felt right now. It was euphoria, it was arousal, it was embarrassment, it was fear of rejection, it was pride, it was... she didn't know what all it was. She was just afraid it would stop if she covered up. She had a brief thought of the skinny girl behind her on the stairs having to look at her flabby ass, then thought 'screw it.' She felt too high for anything to bring it down. Dex would see her. She desperately wanted him to. He would not be disgusted, she just knew it, and she needed that approval from him so badly it almost hurt.

Morgan didn't play fair. She had ahold of Eric's still-hard cock and led him to the bathroom nearest his mother's room. After shutting the door, she began stroking him in a leisurely rhythm and began talking. "Eric, I know you're horrified at my request, but I think it could be the biggest help for these women, not just Jessica. Besides, most of the women have seen you already. The only ones that haven't are my Mom and Carol and your... Ohhhhh!"

It caught Eric as much by surprise as it did Morgan, but she felt the quick, final swelling in his shaft, and was able to keep the spurts from going all over. He was completely overwhelmed by the feelings and totally lost control of his body.

"That's it, Baby. Just thinking about your Mom seeing this beauty got to you, didn't it. That's so sweet! God, you're a stud! Just look at this pile! No wonder - how do you close your legs with the size of those balls? I'll bet Kirstin got you off at least twice from the way it looked, huh?"

"I know you're scared to death of getting hard in front of everyone. Have you come enough times so that won't happen? Tell you what, I'll keep stroking you while we talk here, and if it gets hard again, we'll take care of it again before we go talk to your mom." At the mention of his mother, the orgasm that she had thought was over revived enough to produce two more small dribbles and to cause his knees to buckle.

Morgan continued her constant stream of talk while she made an honest effort to get him hard again, but to no avail. It was definitely playing dirty, but when she asked again if he would go to breakfast naked, he couldn't even object.

Eric had thought it was tough standing exposed in front of Jessica, but now he was so nervous he almost passed out. When they entered her room, Sandra was still asleep. Morgan woke her gently, making sure Eric was not in her line of sight. After making sure Sandra was awake enough to understand, she told her what she wanted from Eric. Sandra blushed, and asked, "Oh, how could he ever stand that?"

"How would it make you feel, Sandra, to see him naked in front of all those women?"

Sandra just stared at Morgan for quite a while until she saw Morgan break into a grin. "I see you approve. Thanks."

"How..."

"Your nipples answered for you."

"Ohhhh! Uh, where is he now?"

"Right here, Mom," and he walked around in front of her. "Kind of like last night in reverse, huh?" When Morgan asked, Sandra explained what she had done. Morgan gave her a hug and told her how touching it was.

"Mom, I won't do this unless you tell me you want me to. I can't do it without your help. Should I do it?" Sandra nodded her head vigorously.

"We'll give you fifteen minutes warning before breakfast. Come just like you are."

"But this is pretty thin, and I don't have panties on, and my nipples..."

"So? You'll have a lot more on than the men. Look, we've got one screwed up little girl here. I know you have your problems, too, but if we can keep her from growing up terrified of men and nakedness, it's worth a little embarrassment. Besides, you have nothing to be embarrassed about! You look sexy in that nightie."

"See, I told you, Mom."


When Kirstin knocked on the Master Bedroom door, it was Megan who told her to come in. She got raised eyebrows and nothing else from Megan at her nudity. "Megan, Morgan says Dex is supposed to come to breakfast naked."

Megan responded, "Oh, we shouldn't do that with a houseful of people! That was for when we were alone."

"Not you, Megan. She wants just the men naked," and she went on to explain about Jessica.

While Kirstin was talking to Megan, Dex came out of the bathroom, toweling off. He was taken aback by Kirstin's presence, but he had seen her naked in the basement, and wasn't too concerned about his own nudity. For her part, Kirstin could look only one place until Dex cleared his throat.

When Kirstin explained what Morgan wanted, though, Dex couldn't stifle a reaction. "She wants what? I want to hear this from her, and it had better be good. Megan, I think your daughter has gone round the bend."

Kirstin scurried off, and returned, still naked, with Morgan in tow. Morgan proceeded to explain what had happened with Jessica, and it triggered memories in Dex's mind of similar reactions from his mother early on in their sexual relationship. His skepticism diminished, but he was still reluctant, and, frankly, a little terrified.

"Morgan, I know I've been naked with women a lot in my life, but that was always with family or close friends. I just met these women yesterday!"

Morgan looked for an instant like she might get angry, then turned to Kirstin. "How come you're still naked, Honey? And why haven't you covered up anything?"

"It... it feels good to be naked. I haven't been able to for so long!"

"But you just met us. You hardly know us!"

"I... I'm comfortable here. I feel safe and accepted. Um, do you want me to get dressed?"

"That's OK, Honey, you can run around naked here all you want. I'm just trying to make a point with Dex."

"I get it. I get it," Dex exclamined. "You want the women to be comfortable with naked men, and not afraid. So, Eric is really going to do this? In front of his mother, and Jessica?"

"Yup!"

"Damn! I guess there's no way I can chicken out, then. Morgan, if this turns out to be a flop, you're cut off, got it."

"Riiiiight!"


Morgan orchestrated breakfast carefully, making sure Jessica was seated before either of the men entered the room. She was pleased to see Jessica wearing just her pajamas, having shed the robe.

Eric and Sandra came in hand in hand, and this time, she was in the supportive role, although Eric was able to hold her chair as she sat. Morgan wondered if it was safe to let Eric handle anything, the way he was shaking. She had set this up, but still found herself amazed that the boy would have the courage to do this. When she saw him constantly glancing back at his mother, and saw her adoring gaze fastened on him, she thought she knew the reason. Eric was doing this for Sandra, and all the other people mattered very little to him. Morgan had asked him to do it for Jessica, but that was just the idea starter. She found herself thinking that with love that strong between them, these two, at least, would be just fine.

Dex breezed in last, greeting a blushing Sandra as if nothing was unusual. Kirstin was eating up every moment of this, and laughed and joked with Dex. She tried the same with Eric, but he was not able to enter in.

Morgan directed the men to do all the serving, making sure to expose Jessica to as much swinging meat as possible. The girl was unable to eat for the first ten minutes, she was so fixated on Dex's member. It was only when he sat down to eat that she even noticed her own food. Her expression was mostly fear, but Morgan was sure there was some fascination there, too. Jessica didn't say ten words through the course of the meal, and by the end, her attention had switched almost exclusively to Eric.

Dex found himself thinking back to all the Ferguson naked brunches. This wasn't the same, at all. He knew Morgan wanted to promote the feeling of family and belonging, but it could never be the same. He wished he could believe this was really going to help. He admired and trusted Morgan, but somehow, it just didn't feel right.

After he finished eating, Dex asked Morgan if he could sit in her chair, which was right next to Jessica. The girl looked frightened when he sat down.

"Jessica, I know you are still nervous around me, but I have a proposition for you. I have to visit two clients today. It should only take a half hour at each one. If you would come with me, we could stop by afterward and see how your mother is doing. Would you like to do that? I promise to keep my clothes on!" The uncertainty of conflicting urges was evident on the girl's face, and she said nothing for several seconds.

Kirstin spoke up before Jessica could answer, "Dex, I would like to go along, too. Would that be okay with you, Jessica?" Jessica just nodded. Morgan walked behind Kirstin and squeezed her shoulder in thanks. Kirstin reached up and patted her hand.


Back in the bedroom, Dex had collapsed in a chair, looking totally drained. Morgan, concerned about his reaction, found him that way when she came in and stripped a few minutes later.

"Was it really tough?"

"This is absolutely nuts! I think I was less wrung out after a championship game."

"I can't believe that after all those naked family brunches this would affect you so much."

"It's not the same at all, Morgan. Those family brunches were, and still are, some of the best times in my life. Maybe it's because of the way I started with my mother, I don't know. Being naked with people you care deeply for leaves you even closer when you walk away. This? It's kind of a mockery of something meaningful to me."

"God, I didn't mean to do that to you, Dex."

"Back home, we were all naked, we all loved each other, and it was a way to share openly. It was relaxed and happy. Here, I am more like a display piece." Mimicking a carnival barker, Dex did a little parody.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.