Redemption - Cover

Redemption

Copyright© 2003 by Shrink42

Chapter 24

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 24 - Unable to prevent an unspeakable tragedy as a young teen, unwarranted guilt becomes his driving force through adolescence and into adulthood. This story spans nearly two decades, and involves many people. It is a story of good and evil, tragedy and triumph, love, relationships, and more than a little sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Violence  

This week was certainly testing Dex's discipline. When he awoke Saturday morning, still spooned behind Megan, the urge to go back to sleep was almost overwhelming. His groin was still pushed tight against her bottom, and when he pulled back, he had to break the slight adhesion from their dried fluids. He decided to use the downstairs bathroom, and grabbing his shorts and shoes, he left the room as quietly as possible. His loosening up took longer than usual, and he could not seem to shake the fog. He went through his normal even-day routine and was on his last weight machine when Morgan appeared naked in the doorway.

"You're up awfully early," he told her.

"And you're out of uniform," she responded.

"What?"

"The pants, get rid of them!"

"No, that wouldn't be smart. Without proper support, I could put myself out of commission sexually for a while. You wouldn't want that, would you?"

"No, but damn! My main reason for getting up at this God-awful hour was to watch it swinging around while you worked out."

"Whatever happend to the belligerent dyke who moved in here Tuesday night?"

"That wasn't me. That was some idiot pretending to be me. Please, Dex, you won't hurt yourself on your form drills. Take them off for me!"

He relented, and started his drills completely naked. It was a bit strange at first, but he soon realized it actually seemed to heighten his focus. The thing that hampered his focus was an occasional glimpse of Morgan with her hand jammed between her legs, a look of intense concentration on her face.

When he finished his drills, he picked up his shorts and shoes and sat on the end of a bench to put them on for his treadmill session. He was just lifting his leg to pull on his shorts when Morgan sat in his lap facing him, and put a hand firmly around his penis.

"Morgan, let me do my running and get cleaned up. I'm all sweaty!"

In answer, she gave him a sweeping lick up his nose and over his forehead. "I know. You smell like a man, and it's got me just dripping." His cock was rapidly gaining maximum height. "I can't believe what a fool I've been. I just love watching your body move and your muscles flex. Every time your ass got tight I practically gushed. When you pumped your arms and shoulders I just had to have them around me!" She put him at her entrance and began easing her way down, just as tight and just as slippery as the previous night.

"Are you still safe, Morgan?"

"No, I'm a deadly femme fatale and you are doomed. But there is no danger of pregnancy. Hug me tight! Break me in half!"

She began moving herself up and down on him. He put both hands on her ass, pushing his fingers into her crack, and making sure one finger was pushing lightly on her anus. She trembled as he started using his grip to aid her up and down motions. She ran her hands almost frantically over his slick back and shoulders, squeezing the muscles as she encountered them.

Her breasts were by now flopping around vigorously, but he was able to capture a nipple in his mouth. He sucked hard to keep a grip on it, then bit firmly with his teeth. She went off like a rocket, rendering his hearing one-sided with her scream. He squeezed her even more tightly as she bucked and heaved atop him. He would probably need antiseptic on his back from the claw-like grip she had on him. As she came down, she gave a throaty growl and wriggled all over, then hugged him some more.

"Oh, Dex, I love it! I love it! I love it! Thank you for making me feel so good! Hey, you're still hard! Didn't you come?"

"You shot off pretty fast there, Girlie. Must have been from all the rubbing while I did my drills." This bought him another growl and more wriggling. "Maybe it's just as well. I think we'd better use latex from now on, unless you decide to get on the pill."

"Always thinking, aren't you? Oh, Dex! This is all so wonderful! Can we just go on like this forever? Does it have to end?"

"I know what you mean. But nothing lasts forever. We just have to try to keep the good stuff with us, no matter what else happens. How about a hot tub to freshen up?"

In answer, she clamped more tightly around him. To her surprise, he stood up with his cock still inside of her and walked out of the gym. She put her legs around his middle and hummed with the stimulation from each step. He managed to get her all the way upstairs and into the hot tub, and sat down with her still impaled.

"You just keep coming up with ways to make me feel wonderful, Dex!"

"But we haven't even really made love yet!"

"Huh?"

"I mean where we take it nice and slow, and I keep bringing you right to the edge, then back off a little, then back to the edge, and on and on until you are screaming for me to take you over, and..."

"Oh, God! Here I go again!" And she shook through a small orgasm. Panting, she was able to stammer out "If you do that, it will probably kill me!"

They just sat and soaked for several minutes until, simultaneously, they both made to speak. After chuckling and some back and forth debate as to who should talk, Morgan said solemnly "I think the three of us need to talk about what is going to happen with us. Wonderful as the sex has been, I feel a little guilty about being with my Mom's man."

"I know what you mean. I don't want any of this to tear any of us apart from the others. Let's talk when your Mom is up. In fact, we should go and see if she needs some help."


Dex and Morgan walked into the bedroom with their arms around each other, and gently wakened Megan. As she opened her eyes, Megan saw the two standing cuddled together. Impulsively, she reached out her good hand and grasped Dex's penis, now hanging limply. She didn't say anything, but gave a little contented hum as she fondled him sleepily.

Waking enough to recognize the pressure on her bladder, Megan released Dex and held out her hand for a boost to her feet. Once standing, she took his hand and towed him to the toilet room. Sitting down, she used her good hand on his ass to pull him tight up to herself, burying her face in his pubic hair as she released her stream.

Finished peeing, Megan released Dex to wipe herself, but before reaching for the paper, she put her face in her hand and moaned softly. "Ohhh, Dex, I'm sorry. Why am I acting this way?"

Morgan knelt down by the toilet and cradled her mother's head. "Mom, it's OK. You're starved for intimacy. You found some, and you can't get enough of it, that's all."

"Megan, I love your touch and your hugs. There's nothing to be ashamed of," Dex added.

"You're sure? I feel so foolish!"

Dex had never done anything like it in his life, only read about it, but he acted quickly. He straightened Megan up on the toilet and used his legs to spread hers farther apart. Then, he squatted down, aimed his penis right between her legs and released a stream into the bowl. He didn't have a whole lot stored up, but the effect was there. "Now, you don't have to feel like you're the foolish one any more, do you?"

"I need a bath," was Megan's response after the shock wore off.

"We can use the hot tub," Dex told her.

"But I want to be soaped up just like last night," Megan retorted with a mischievous note, "especially where you peed on me." Both women giggled at this.

Megan's part of the previous night's bath was rerun, this time taking her all the way while cleaning her crotch. It was the start of a day where Megan seemed to panic if intimate contact with Dex was broken.

At breakfast, Megan needed her one good arm to feed herself, and seemed flustered for a moment. She was sitting on Dex's left, and made him get up and switch. When they were seated again, she grabbed Dex's right hand, pulled it to her crotch, and pushed his middle finger into her vagina. "Wiggle it!" she ordered as she grinned at him. From then on, she ate as if starved, interrupting only for an occasional gasp. Dex did fine eating with his left hand.


There had been relatively few times for deep, serious thought in the past three hectic days, but Dex had the skeleton of a plan in mind for freeing Megan from her plight. For the first time in his life, he was going to step beyond what was legal, and he was somewhat surprised that he felt not a shred of concern about it.

As soon as the three of them finished breakfast, he persuaded the extremely reluctant Megan that he had to be alone for a little while, and he made a conference call to Carl, Randy, and two hacker buddies. He carefully described Megan's situation and his suspicions about Craig's hidden assets and their probable origins. He explained the legal exposure and invited any of them to opt out if they were concerned - none did.

Dex laid out two objectives: finding Craig's assets, and setting up to transfer them out at a moment's notice. These were not trivial tasks, but all four men seemed eager to dig in. He emphasized several times that the budget was open. He did not want any possible breakthrough delayed waiting for approval from him.

Carl's combined PI and security business had done very well over the last decade, with Randy now a partner. Michelle's singing career had been successful enough that Randy could buy in to the business with Carl. Dex knew both of his hacker buddies lived quite well, and suspected that had little to do with their stated occupations. More, he did not want to know. They were good friends with whom he had swapped significant favors over the years, and he trusted them completely.

Carl and Randy would focus on a variety of bugging and tracking devices, while the others would work from the Internet side and phone side. The next conference call was set up for Christmas eve day

Unbeknownst to Dex, Carl left immediately for Craig's house, looking for opportunities for surveillance and bugs. In a stroke of luck, the house next door was for rent. It was as large and expensive as Craig's, but Carl readily signed the minimum 90 day agreement. Before noon, he had two motion sensitive cameras watching the lot, set to signal the main office when they were active.

Craig left his house in mid-morning, but Carl was unable to determine security system status in a short time. As an interim move, he fastened ultra-sensitive transmitting microphones to five different first floor windows that he could reach. With the receiver right next door, his quick test of calling Craig's phone produced surprisingly clear reception. The microphones, though small, were visible, and there was definite risk of detection, but Carl had a gut feeling it was important to hear what happened today. Later, he would get inside and install more powerful, hidden mics, as well as putting a tracker on Craig's car.

After hanging up with the four men, Dex dialed Marty. She was used to Dex calling at all hours, so she was not upset at hearing from him on Saturday morning. "Let's get a restraining order against Craig."

"Why now? We talked about it before, but you didn't want to."

"The snatch attempt yesterday, or whatever it was, gives us the extra ammunition. Besides, I want to keep doing things to piss him off and keep him on edge. See if you can have the order delivered on Tuesday."

"It should be no problem. We'll use the same judge that got the order to enter his house for the clothes, and who ordered the tap. Uh, do I detect a sinister plan hatching in your devious mind?"

"Could be. Could be. We'll have a long talk next week, OK?"


When Dex returned from the phone calls, they adjourned to the family room for the heavy conversation they all knew was necessary.

The love between Dex and each of the women was undeniable. Dex, for his part, though, was unwilling to commit to either of them for the long term. Eventually, both women understood that they were not ready for such a commitment, either. Morgan's insights were priceless, pointing out to Megan how her starvation for affection was distorting everything, even her feelings for Dex. The intimacy she had shared with Dex made her feel love for him, and the love was real. Part of it, though, was the love of intimacy and sex which had been so long starved. That love also focused on Dex because he had unleashed the feelings.

When long discussion finally drew from Megan the admission that she had harbored feelings for Tim almost since she started working for him, her attitude changed dramatically. The three of them agreed to share and enjoy the things they had missed for so long with no strings attached, and with no guilt. They committed to doing whatever they could to meet each others' needs and to help each other heal.

Perhaps it was Dex's reaching the big three-o, but the pressure from his loved ones and his own concerns over his single status had been increasing. Beautiful examples of what he was missing were all around in his family, so the incentive was there. The old guilt and fears just kept pulling him back whenever he seemed on his way to a permanent commitment. Knowing that Tim was in an even worse situation was scant consolation for Dex.

After the debacle with his mother and his sister Connie's death, Tim had remained as gunshy as Dex about long-term relationships with women. The aftermath of Evelyn's exposure and disgrace had been long and bloody, leaving both Gerald and Tim terribly wounded. Since then, Tim could only see greed and the desire for control in the women he met, and he had enough personal experience to verify his suspicions. Almost ten years older than Dex, he had come to regard himself as a life-long bachelor.

Dex's and Tim's individual demons had strengthened the bond between the two, despite their age difference. The consultant-client relationship, their joint work on the foundation board, and basketball all brought them together frequently. Dex was closer to Tim than to any other man, even those in his family.

Hearing of Megan's potential romantic interest in his friend, Dex forced himself to erase the many fantasies of himself with Megan that he had indulged in over the past year. In a way, it was a relief to him that he might not have to face a decision on Megan. The possibility that his friend could finally settle down with this wonderful woman made him forget his own plight temporarily.


When the intense discussion was over, the rest of the morning was relaxed and unstructured, and Megan's obsession with sexual contact was undiminished. On the sofa as noon approached, she lay on her back with her legs over Dex's lap as he caressed her feet and her calves. After they talked a while, she dropped one foot to the floor, opening her crotch to him. At the same time, she scooted her ass closer. She didn't have to say a thing because he knew what she wanted and immediately put his hand on her pussy. For the next fifteen minutes, he stroked, fondled, poked, and squeezed her genitals as the three of them chatted.

About the time Dex noticed that Megan's labia were getting much slipperier, she stopped talking and lifted her other leg over Dex's head to the back of the sofa in a show of her flexibility. Her expression was a mixture of lust and apprehension until he turned slightly and got both hands busy on her crotch. Hearing Megan start to whimper and moan as he stimulated her, Dex got on his knees and brought his mouth to her pussy, eliciting a huge gasp. It hit him as a shock that this lovely, sexy, mature woman may have never had a tongue on her pussy before.

With that insight, Dex glanced over and saw the look of awe and lust on Morgan's face, and realized this was new for her, as well. He motioned her over, and she scurried to kneel beside her mother, caressing Megan's face and hair, and kissing her lightly. Because of the long buildup, Megan was primed, and it took only a couple of minutes to send her to a writhing, bouncing climax.

Taking only long enough to make sure Megan's orgasm had its longest possible run, Dex got down on the floor on his back right next to the sofa. Morgan was on her knees facing her mother, and from a rather awkward angle, he was able to turn her and spread her knees apart. As soon as he thrust his head between her legs, Morgan picked up on what was happening and cooperated fully, squealing as she sat her pussy right down on his mouth. She was facing his feet, and instinctively leaned forward to give him the best angle of attack.

Morgan was well on her way already from being in on her mother's come, and Dex soon had the pleasant problem of trying to keep contact as she writhed and twitched above him. She was obviously aware of the sixty-nine position, because after about a minute, she bent farther over and began stroking his cock. Just as she stretched out to reach him with her mouth, though, Megan squatted over his thighs and said "Honey, I bet you had this in you once already today. Let me have a turn."

Not at all offended, Morgan, realizing her mother's lack of mobility, held Dex's cock upright. Megan was able to use her good arm on the sofa for support, and after a little struggle, impaled herself deliciously on him. Dex was suddenly faced with some frustrating choices. He had a limited number of appendages, and so many enticing places he wanted to use them! With his cock and his tongue committed, it was really just his hands he had to decide on, so for a while he kept them working on Morgan's ass cheeks where they had been.

With Megan sitting over Dex's crotch, Morgan had to be fairly upright, making it harder for Dex to reach her clit with his mouth. That determined the best use for one hand, and with a little experimenting, he was able to get his finger on Morgan's clit. He noticed the rise in her arousal almost immediately.

Being a very task-oriented sort, Dex was happy just thrusting his hips upward into Megan, pushing his tongue into Morgan, and rubbing Morgan's button for a while before it hit him that he had just as good a use for the other hand. Megan gave a long hiss when his thumb first touched her pussy, and started a constant little hum when it settled on her clit and started moving.

The part of Dex's brain that was not yet drowned in testosterone thought how simple the old 'rub your tummy while patting your head' trick seemed from where he was now. The complexity bothered him not at all, though. The thrill of playing two clits was mind-boggling, to say nothing of the feeling of Megan's silky sheath around him. It did take just enough thought, though, to keep his own arousal somewhat in check.

Morgan made it after three or four minutes of Dex's tongue and finger together. Not wanting to interrupt Megan's progress, he didn't try to support Morgan as she came, so after shuddering a while, she collapsed sideways onto the floor.

Megan was worked up, but not yet on the verge of another come. Dex cranked up the intensity and used the hand freed up from Morgan to tease her nipple. He could see signs that she was tiring, and was just thinking about changing positions when Morgan sat up and took Megan's other nipple in her mouth. Megan's signs increased rapidly after that, and Morgan must have bit lightly on the nipple because Megan suddenly went off like a rocket. She actually convulsed so hard her legs straightened enough to lift her right off Dex's cock just as he started to ejaculate.

Dex was torn between the relief of a really good come and the mortification of seeing himself squirt all over the women and a bit of the carpet. By the time he got ahold of his cock to control the direction, he was down to the final dribbles. Morgan had reacted quickly to steady her mother, but could not help breaking into laughter as she did. Megan was out of it for a little while, but joined in the laughter as soon as she had control.

Embarrassed and momentarily put out at Morgan for laughing at his expense, Dex had to bring himself up short. This was a good thing! They were having fun with sex! It was certainly worth a little ego submersion for that. Ever perceptive, Morgan had the perfect quip.

"Dex, you just can't do it cowboy any more."

"Why's that? I like it that way."

"You come so hard you blow the poor woman into orbit!"

They all laughed uproariously until Megan winced from the pain in her ribs. As they calmed down, Megan started leaking crocodile tears, then sobbing openly. Dex and Morgan held her from both sides, not having to ask why she wept.


This time, they did go to the hot tub to clean up. Megan was really frustrated because she had to sit on a little booster that Dex rigged up to keep her bandages above the water. What she desperately wanted to do was sink down right to her chin, but... They had been in the water barely five minutes when the doorbell rang. Dex told them to stay put, that he would send whoever it was away, and that he had a robe in the hall closet.

Still tying the robe as he opened the door, he was more than a little surprised to see Donna and Jenny.

"I'll bet you're here to make sure romance is blooming, huh?" he quipped in greeting.

Donna hugged him anyway and Jenny gave him a peck on the cheek. Then Donna expertly undid his robe and held it open, grinning in approval. "Are they dressed the same?" she asked with a smirk.

"Yeah, we were in the hot tub. I'll get them something to put on."

"Oho! So, you were all naked before you went in there! Must have been an interesting night!" Donna appeared about to say more, then sent a glance toward Jenny and added "We'll wait right here."

Dex had taken only a few steps, when it was Jenny who called out "Dex, wait!" He turned to see Jenny lift the sweater over her head. Donna caught on quickly, and shed her clothes almost frantically.

The sight of the two naked was not new to Dex, as there were still occasional naked brunches at the Fergusons'. It was still a source of immense pleasure, though, and always seemed as thrilling as first discovery. Jenny looked better than when Dex first saw her all those years ago - much better. Triple motherhood had only left her more voluptuous, not worn looking at all. As befitted a star, her bearing was regal, portraying confidence but not arrogance. She knew her looks were important to her career, but Dex was sure she would take just as good care of her body if she was a stay-at-home mom.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.