Redemption - Cover

Redemption

Copyright© 2003 by Shrink42

Chapter 23

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 23 - Unable to prevent an unspeakable tragedy as a young teen, unwarranted guilt becomes his driving force through adolescence and into adulthood. This story spans nearly two decades, and involves many people. It is a story of good and evil, tragedy and triumph, love, relationships, and more than a little sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Violence  

Friday morning, Morgan emerged from a downstairs bedroom just as Dex was coming down to the gym. She looked just like the first day, if not a bit more weary. Dex stopped when he saw her and raised an eyebrow in question.

"Hey, you said you preferred the panty show, didn't you?" Saying this, she raised her T-shirt and waggled her hips at him.

He gave a mocking wolf whistle and laughed. Getting serious, he asked why she was sleeping downstairs. "Mom had a really rough night - constant nightmares. Grandma finally insisted she sleep in Mom's bed and I should find somewhere to get some rest, so I came down here. I don't want to risk disturbing her to get my running shoes, but I can do the rest of the workout barefoot."

She brightened considerably as they worked out, and once again she stopped and just watched his form drills. He did not look at her this time, but he would have seen her squirming, even though she kept her hands away from her breasts. The next machine she used clearly displayed the new damp spot at her crotch.


At breakfast, Dex told Megan's parents he hoped they understood about the short visit and that he was glad they could come on such short notice.

"Well, Patrick has to work Saturday and Sunday for the friend he swapped with, anyway. Dex, these two days have been so wonderful. The reason we're here is terrible, but you've helped bring our family back together again. Thank you so much for your thoughtfulness, and your generosity."

"Patrick, why don't you see if you can get free for a week or more in the near future, and you and Jeanette can come for a longer stay."

Just then, the phone rang, and it was Tim. He had wanted to call the night before after seeing Megan on TV on the late news, but deferred because of the late hour. "My God, Megan, I had no idea! How are you doing?"

"Oh, thanks for calling again, Tim. I'll be OK. I feel pretty rough right now, but it will get better every day."

"I'd like to stop and see you this weekend. We'll really miss you at the Christmas lunch today."

"Oh, no!! I forgot all about that. I wasn't quite finished with all the planning!"

"Don't worry about that. It's all taken care of, believe me. You had done such a wonderful job, there wasn't much left to do."

"Tim, I've got to go now and have a big argument, but I'll be there. See you later."

Megan had seemed like a different person that morning, her experience at the arraignment having obviously helped her immensely. Hanging up the phone, she turned toward the others in the most defiant stance she could manage with one arm in a sling and her face still pretty immobile. Dead silence greeted her, until Dex threw up his hands in a surrender gesture, and everyone broke into laughter.

"I'll get working on some secure transportation," Dex said. "I'd bet anything someone is watching for you to show up there." He went off to call Carl and set up a vehicle shuffle like they had done for the arraignment.

As it turned out, they could drop off Patrick and Jeanette and go right to the mall where the vehicle swap was set up. Carl would have a nondescript sedan waiting at the loading dock of a friend's store. He would move Dex's Jeep there after they left in the sedan. Randy would be at the mall to check for anyone following Dex and the women as they made the switch.

The airport goodbyes were emotional, but not dragged out. Both for Megan's endurance and for security, they did not park and enter the airport, just dropped the parents off at the curbside check-in.


Megan made a grand entrance to the Archer cafeteria, as the entire body of employees rose and cheered when she walked in. Morgan stood and watched with unabashed pride as a virtual receiving line formed spontaneously, with people abandoning their lunches to greet her.

Amid the goodwill of Megan's entry, a muscular young black man, Russell Barber, hurried up to Tim and whispered frantically in his ear. Tim motioned to Dex and the two of them followed Russell to Tim's office.

"Mr. Archer, you've got to fire me! Right now! Please!"

Trying to recover from his shock, Tim protested that Russell was doing a fine job in their transportation department, and besides, it was Christmas, and Russell had two kids and a wife to think about. It took ten minutes of pressure before Russell would divulge the reason.

"I'm supposed to watch Mrs. Wallace, and call a number and tell whatever she does. I've had to do it for a long time, now. There's never been anything to report, except for coffee once with Mr. Madison, here. I had no idea anything like this would happen. I can't call them, but if I don't they'll... they'll... I... I... uh, I've done some things I didn't want you to know about. The only way I can not hurt Mrs. Wallace and keep my kids safe is if you fire me."

"They threatened your kids, too?" At Russell's nod, Tim continued, "Russell, we know about the drugs. We know how hard you struggled to get off of them, and we know you're clean."

At this point, Dex entered in. "Tim, give me a few minutes, then have Russell make the call. We can use this to track who's behind it, and Russell will not be exposed." After a few more minutes of discussion, Dex went off to call Carl and the Police, and Tim and Russell went back to the lunch. About twenty minutes later, Dex came back and told Russell to make the call.

Megan and Morgan were not told about the episode, and seemed to enjoy the lunch immensely. Morgan had been aware of some of her mother's previous work places, and was thrilled at how much better this was, and with the high regard in which Megan was held here. She was greatly impressed also with Tim, and the constant attention he paid to her mother.

Neither woman was aware of the car that followed them when they left the party, nor of that fact that it was followed by both Carl and Randy and intercepted by the Police well before they reached the mall.

While on the short walk through the mall to pick up Dex's Jeep, he received a call from Karen on his cell. He spoke in very short sentences, turning his back to the women. He still had not learned, though, how sharp a woman's hearing could be when faced with attempted secrecy. Megan overheard him say "I'm afraid that would be too much for her," and grabbed the phone from his hand.

"This is Megan Wallace. What does Dex think would be too much for me?" When Megan and Karen finished the conversation, they were all headed to the Ferguson's for dinner. Megan would take a long nap before dinner, and Rick would be there to give her a quick checkup. Once again, Dex gave his surrender gesture as Megan glared at him. She couldn't keep it up long, though, and finally kissed him on the cheek before they headed for the car.


Karen and Mike had done a major remodeling job several years ago with Doggerel earnings, rather than moving, so the first half-hour of the visit was spent on a tour for mother and daughter. Donna was there already, and dragged Dex off to the new study. Pushing him into the swivel chair, she straddled his lap in their long-familiar communicating position.

Motherhood had done good things for Donna's looks, expanding her in the right places, while her strict exercise program had kept her nice and tight. The hug they shared before any words were spoken was sensual, but its main effect on Dex was to evoke memories of past times with Donna. His very brief reverie ended with Donna's question "Mother or daughter?"

"Huh?"

"Come on! Don't act dumb with me! Mother or daughter? Daughter has the hots for you, but I'm guessing you've been drooling over the mother for some time. Right?"

Chuckling and shaking his head, Dex replied, "Megan is a good friend who really needs my help. She's still married, remember. I've known Morgan for three days, now. No wedding announcements, yet, OK?"

Heaving a huge sigh, Donna told him "I know, I know. There are never any announcements. I just worry that even when you find the right one, you won't do it."

"I found the right one once, remember?"

"Dex, that was twelve years ago! I can't believe Connie would be happy with you being single. You know how guilty it makes me feel seeing you still alone, don't you? "

"Hey, we've been over this too many times already. You and Rick were made for each other. Your marriage is a shining example. You and I were right to go our separate ways. Stop this crazy guilt. It's MY demons that are the problem."

"It's just that I love you so damn much! I want you to find the kind of happiness I've got. It hurts to see you alone."

"I love you too, Donna. I'm not exactly pining away, you know!"

"Well, I think between mother and daughter you should have a keeper, here." With that, Donna got up to join the tour.

Mike was still teaching, but school was out for the holidays, and he and Dex watched one of the bowl games that seemed to happen every day as New Year's approached. Morgan joined them after a while, and assured Dex that Megan was sleeping soundly until dinner.


Dex should not have been surprised that everyone showed up. Rick was the first, followed shortly by Kristen and Coach. Morgan, it turned out, was somewhat of a basketball fan, and had heard of Coach. When Margo and Hank were introduced, Megan's eyes about popped out, and both mother and daughter were floored when Jenny and Chris walked in. Dex once again held up his hands in surrender, and the guys moved off together while the women told how they were connected to Dex.

The dinner was a typical Ferguson do, with rarely less than three different conversations going, and seldom a gap of three minutes between all-out laughter. At one point, Megan was sitting quietly with huge tears running down her cheeks, when Karen noticed.

"It... it's just that I thought only old-time TV families were really like this. It's great to see this is all real. It gives me something to hope for. You guys (nodding at Margo, Hank, and Jenny) are rich and famous, but you're just here like a happy, loving family." This triggered a more sober time of Kristen, Jenny, and Margo telling their stories. As Kristen talked, Megan reached her good hand across the table to grasps Kristen's in a show of shared sympathy.

Before Dex left the Ferguson's, every one of the women had cornered him for a grilling on any romantic possibilities with Megan or Morgan. They didn't seem to care which one, but seemed more desperate than ever that Dex find someone.

Megan was unaware of the gauntlet of well-meaning women Dex had to run, and was amazingly energized through the whole evening. She and Morgan both gushed non-stop all the way home about his family, and how impressed they were with all of them. She was definitely weary when they reached Dex's after ten, and headed right for bed.


It was eleven o'clock Friday, and Dex had been pondering the events of the day. He was concerned that the threat level was higher than he had anticipated, but happy with the steps that had been taken. He decided they really had done their best for Megan. Morgan was watching TV when he told her he was off to the hot tub.

"Buff, I presume?" she asked.

"Of course."

"See ya."

He was deep in thought in the hot tub room as he slid off his underwear. He jumped when Morgan said "Told ya!"

He saw her standing naked in the doorway, and stammered out "Told me what?"

"Told ya I'd see ya. All of ya." Even in his surprise, he could not stop the laughter. She joined him, then stepped into the room and did a slow 360. "Thought you might want to see all the extra padding before it's gone."

Still chuckling, they stepped into the tub. "Morgan, have you always had this exhibitionist streak?"

"I don't know. Maybe so. Everyone wants to be accepted and appreciated. I feel like you appreciate me. So, I just want all of me available for your appreciation."

"Oh. Um, that's not from Psyche 101, is it? There must have been lots of guys who would appreciate the view I just had."

"Nope! They'd only appreciate what they thought was coming next."

"Don't you think I have those thoughts? Didn't you decide I wasn't gay?" She was sitting across from him and raised her leg to throw water in his face with her foot, giving him a brief pussy flash as she did it.

"I sure as hell hope you do! But I get the feeling you'd let me decide if there was going to be more. And you'd appreciate just this even if there wasn't any more."

"Thank you for not recognizing me for the dirty old man I really am." This earned him another splash and another flash, which was completely his intention.

She noticed the direction of his gaze and, feigning anger, dove across the tub and pounded playfully on his chest. "Hey, are you trying to destroy my illusions of the first real gentleman I've met?" Holding her arms straight against his shoulders, she stared at him with playful mock anger. It was a losing struggle for him to look at anything but the very nice tits hanging right in his vision.

Ending her stare with a giggle, she made to rise to her feet, dropping her hands to brace against his thighs. In doing so, her hand bumped the head of his cock, which had leaped to full erection. She gasped and lurched backward to fall into her original place, face frozen in shock.

"I'm sorry about your illusions, Morgan, but below the waist, no man is a gentleman."

"But, I didn't, I mean..."

"I know, I know. You were just being playful. But being in a hot tub with a sexy naked woman is tough on a man's self-control. When she dives on top of him, it's just too much."

"Me? Sexy? But I'm fat and..."

"And your nice figure is barely disguised. Sexy involves a lot more than weight, you know."

"I'm sorry. I'll be more careful not to..."

"No! No! No! Don't be anything but your playful self. I'm having fun. I'm sorry to offend you with my arousal, but that's my problem, not yours. Be yourself." He was afraid the mood was already lost, despite his encouragement. She struggled to regain her composure as Dex continued. "Morgan, I don't mean to pry, but you haven't had any experience with men at all, have you?"

"Of course not! Who'd ask a lesbo to the prom, anyway? It's the way I wanted it. Or thought I wanted it."

"And now you're not sure?"

"That little stunt the other morning got me all hot."

"I know."

"How could you know?" He didn't answer, but held his nose high and sniffed loudly. "Ohhhhhh! You're terrible!!" She dove at him again, and this time he grabbed her firmly around her soft waist and held her away from himself. She braced herself against his arms and they stared for a few seconds, then she started to shake and her face broke. He took a chance and pulled her across his lap, wrapping his arms around her. She was pressing his cock down rather painfully, but he didn't want to do anything to spoil the moment. He pulled her face down to his shoulder and just rocked her gently as she sniffled.

When the sniffles stopped, he asked her, "You want more, don't you?" She nodded against his shoulder. "How much more?"

"All of it."

"Are you sure? We've known each other just a few days. We can't claim to be in love yet."

"In three days, I suddenly saw how much I had missed. I like you a lot, Dex. Maybe even love you. I want you to teach me and make me a woman."

"But I can't promise to marry you or even be with you for a long time. I don't want to end up hurting you."

"The only way you'll hurt me is to let me leave here as stupid and unloved as I came. You wouldn't want that, would you?" Some of the playfulness had already come back. "And I want to start my education with a thorough investigation of that thing poking my bottom. In the literature it is called a phallus or an erection. In the vernacular, I believe it is commonly referred to as a cock, a dick, or a hardon. Do I have it right so far?"

"A+ for your first assignment, Miss... ? God, Morgan, I don't even know what you use for a last name! I'm betting it's for sure not Wallace, huh."

"You got that right! Let's not even worry about what it is. Maybe you'll change it for me, anyhow." She giggled, but his shoulders stiffened noticeably. When she felt it she spat out, "Shit! Me and my big mouth!" and started to cry. He stroked her back to comfort her, and she was able to say. "Dex, I was just kidding, honest!"

"Hey, Psyche major! Ever hear of a Freudian slip? That's why I worry about hurting you. If you give yourself to me with any hope of this being permanent, then you will be hurt if it doesn't happen that way."

"So you won't teach me? You won't make love to me?"

"I didn't say that. I want to in the worst way. I think we need to make sure that if we never see each other again after tomorrow, or next week, or next month, we won't be scarred for life."

"Dex, I'm already scarred for life. I kinda think you are, too. I think we can only make each other get better, not worse, no matter what else happens."

He stood up, setting her down gently, stepped out of the tub, held out his hand to her, and said "Come on."

She had her eyes locked on his partially erect cock, and asked distractedly "Where?"

"We're going to bed. Together."

"Oh, goody! Shouldn't we dry off first?"

"There are plenty of towels in my bathroom."

"OK, let me go to my room and get my stuff."

"You've got your stuff." He playfully squeezed an ass cheek. Now quit stalling."

"I'm not stalling! I'm not stalling!" She grabbed his hand and towed him toward the bedroom.

In his bathroom they toweled down. He found her a new toothbrush and they brushed their teeth together, grinning at each other in the mirror. When they had rinsed out the brushes, she got a worried look and said, "Dex, I gotta pee."

"Yeah, me too. You go ahead."

"But... I... You... !" She put on a mock cross face, stamped her foot, said "Meanie!" and wiggled off to the toilet room. He saw her start to shut the door and called out "Uh! Uh!" It didn't take long for her to start and she went a long time. She was very red-faced when she emerged. "That was a test, wasn't it, you rat!?" He just laughed and went to relieve himself. When he turned after shaking himself off, he practically bumped into her. Grinning, she waggled a finger at him. "Toilet seat down from now on!" With that, she skipped off to the bed and dove under the covers.

He followed her, sat on the edge of the bed, and bent over to kiss her. She instead grabbed him around the neck and gave a little squeal. "Dex, whatever else happens, I have had more pure fun in three days than I can ever remember. Thank you!" Then she did the kissing, threatening to break his neck or mangle his lips in the process.

Breaking away momentarily, he asked her, "Morgan, are you on the pill?"

"No, but I just stopped Tuesday. Maybe that's why I'm extra horny. I want the first time with no latex. Does this mean we are going to do it?"

"I don't think we can stop it, do you?"'

"Then don't try!" She threw back the covers, spread her legs, and pulled him on top of her. "I want it now!"

"But..."

"You can show me about foreplay later. I'm a horny twenty-one year old virgin with no more patience, and I'm already dripping just thinking about it. Please!"

This was not the way he had pictured it. Of course, he had not really pictured it at all with Morgan. She was needy and insistent, and he was not without his own need. He eased into her gently and found her to be very wet indeed. He began to work his way slowly, but she wanted none of it. She muttered "No hymen!", grabbed his ass cheeks and began pulling him in vigorously. He thought he saw slight flashes of pain, but she did not acknowledge any discomfort. In a surprisingly short time, he was all the way in, and paused to kiss her. She kissed back and said "Do me!"

As he started thrusting, she started talking: "OhMyGod! OhMyGod! Unbelievable! What was I waiting for? What was I thinking? So good! So good! Oh! Oh! Oh!" Very quickly she was thrusting back at him. He was concerned that his ride would be very short, and he didn't want that for her. Despite her grabbing and thrusting, he throttled back to a pace he could maintain a while longer. When he felt himself nearing the peak, he would hold steady against her and rotate his hips. While rubbing their pubic bones together this way, he got an idea, and slid his right hand down between them to rub her clit. At the same time, he took a nipple in his mouth and began licking and sucking.

As she felt him raise up slightly, she objected to the loss of contact. When he found her nub, she hissed, then hummed softly. She reacted strongly to his manual and oral efforts, stopped talking, and began emitting low moans as her squirming increased. As her agitation rose, he began stroking with a long, slow motion. His position was awkward, putting a lot of strain on his left arm, but he could tell the motions were increasing her already high level of arousal. The discomfort helped to ease his own urgency, giving him confidence he could take her all the way.

Having no previous knowledge of her reactions, he gradually accelerated the pace of both the stroking and the rubbing, until he feared he might drive her into the head of the bed. He was beginning to worry whether he could hold the position long enough when she went suddenly over the edge. She let out a prolonged 'eeeeeeee' sound as she stiffened under him, then started to shudder violently. He kept his finger and his mouth in place for several more seconds, but as his hand was shaken loose by her tremors, he slipped both arms around her and started driving into her with fast, hard thrusts. He made sure to push firmly against her pubic bone at the bottom of each push.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.