Redemption - Cover

Redemption

Copyright© 2003 by Shrink42

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Unable to prevent an unspeakable tragedy as a young teen, unwarranted guilt becomes his driving force through adolescence and into adulthood. This story spans nearly two decades, and involves many people. It is a story of good and evil, tragedy and triumph, love, relationships, and more than a little sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Violence  

(Sixteen years earlier)

Why was she in this terrible situation? Was it all really John's fault? Had she done something wrong to bring it on herself? This was not a new debate in her mind, but suddenly, it became critically important, faced with a new relationship with her son. She had to admit that she was submissive. Her romantic ideal was loving control by a strong man. She thought that was what she had found when she fell in love with John - yes, she had loved him in the beginning. Strong and controlling he was, but the love, if it ever was there from his side, was already gone by the time Dex was born. Looking back, he probably never respected her or put her first, but she was too young and naive to see it. From all appearances he was a catch. She doubted if even today she could make her parents believe what her life was really like.

The romantic ideal of her youth was still there, but now it wore Dex's face! He loved her, of that there was absolutely no doubt. And he thought of her first, to the point of literally risking his life. But he was her son! The control relationship was backwards. But he was already controlling her husband, who controlled her! Could he, would he provide the husband role she yearned for? Was if fair to even ask it of him?

From somewhere she heard Dex calling "Mom! Mom?" then realized he was right there with her, in the shower. Embarrassed and confused, she turned toward him and hugged herself to him. The feeling as he returned the hug sealed the deal. Safe! Loved! Protected! All the things she had dreamed of. God help her, she had no choice! She could only go on if she had those things. She had told him he was her man. He had to be, or she would die.

Even though it was still early for a teenager to retire, he agreed to get in bed with her, naked. There, she poured out her heart to him as she laid in his arms, telling him of her romantic ideal, her needs, her shattered dreams, her love for him. She did not ask him directly for what she really wanted, but he was in tune.

"Mom, I will be your man. I don't know about the husband business, but I know about loving you and protecting you. I... I'll feel funny telling you to do things, but if that's part of being your man, I will try." They kissed tenderly for a long time after that. "Mom, uh... I mean... er..."

"You mean what about sex, don't you? Honey, that is your decision. I will tell you my body aches for you, even though I know it is wrong. Tonight, I think we should hold and touch and enjoy each other. You need to think about what you want to do. Your first time happens only once, and you may not want to waste it on your old Mom."

His reaction at first shocked, then absolutely thrilled her. He sat up in the bed, dragged her across his lap, and spanked her bottom several times, rather loudly but not at all painfully. He scolded her roundly for talking herself down, then began the most arousing caresses she had ever experienced. All over her ass cheeks, then her back and shoulders, he stroked, sometimes with his hand, sometimes his fingertips. Her skin was rippling with pleasure under his touch as he told her how smooth and soft she felt. She didn't want to, but she cried again. This was so good she could not even have dreamed it. She was lost! She was going to Hell! She was an incestuous sinner! But Heaven was right here, right now.

Tears streaming from her eyes, she rose and straddled his lap, then held his perpetually erect cock to her opening and sank down onto it. They gasped in unison at the incredible, forbidden sensations. He was almost catatonic from the shock and the sheer pleasure. She was transported by the wonderful fullness and the absence of pain. When fully impaled, she held still and clung to him, sobbing. "Oh, Dex, I couldn't wait! I couldn't help myself! Forgive me, but it's so wonderful! Oh, my man, I love you so much!" and the sobbing continued. "I told you you could decide, but I couldn't wait," she wailed.

"Mom, I'm glad YOU decided. I don't know if I could have. Oh, I can't believe how good it feels!"

She stopped in mid-sob, and pulled up her head to stare in his eyes. She HAD decided, hadn't she? She never decided anything! He was so good for her! The sobbing started again, but this time it was for pure joy, the guilt forgotten. Feeling almost outside herself, she pushed him onto his back and stammered, "M... my tits, Honey! Please!" He heard her as if from afar, but got the idea and put both hands on her. She leaned herself into his hands and started to move up and down. This was all new to her - she had never been in the top position before. She had never been in control before!

Dex had come twice tonight, but it had been nearly an hour and he had been hard for most of that time. She had gone only a couple of strokes when he grabbed her arms in a panic and shouted "Mom, get off!... Baby!"

She fell forward on top of him, kissing him wildly. "Oh, you sweet man! I can't have any more babies, Honey. Don't worry." With that she started moving again. The fright had softened him somewhat, and she made over a dozen strokes before he exploded into her. She knew instinctively that would not be the end, and sure enough, he did not soften at all. She could feel him flinch slightly when she continued stroking, but he soon filled her as full as before. Their combined juices reduced the friction considerably and she kept moving until her legs began to tire. "Honey, let's roll so you are on top. Hold on, don't pop out!"

The missionary position was not one she thought of fondly, nor was doggy style. She suggested it before remembering the pain and disgust of all the times her husband had leered or snarled above her while plundering her poorly lubricated channel. As soon as Dex was on top, though, every bad memory vanished. The look on his face spoke care and adoration. As he drew on the eons-old instinct and began thrusting in and out, the tingles and the prickly skin started almost instantly. Responding to her own instinct, she wrapped her calves around his buttocks and thrust back at him in rhythm, chanting "So good! So good! So good! Oh, God! So good!..."

As he regained more awareness of the situation, he was able to relish the feelings, but even more the responses from his beloved mother. Every answering thrust, every word, every facial expression, every drop of sweat gracing her face and chest swelled his heart with pride and pure joy. This is what he was made to do! He felt he could go on forever! All the vigor of his youth was poured into every stroke. All the love he felt for her was transmitted through his plunging shaft. Time meant nothing. He would never tire! Only her joy mattered!

Without conscious decision, he sped his pace until he was pistoning in almost a blur. He was gasping for breath when she let out a shriek and grabbed at him so hard she lifted herself off the bed. She hung rigid for a few seconds, then shook with a violence that stunned him. She had no breath to scream and managed only a prolonged groan. He was motionless with shock for a moment, but instinct took over again and he continued his motions. As she settled into smaller tremors, her limbs went limp and she flopped back motionless. He was on his way to yet another release, and kept thrusting. The unconscious ripples from her vagina aided his climb, and he unloaded several more spurts into her inert form.

He held himself above her, panting as he watched her face for her return to awareness. When it came, it was not like a gentle waking. Her eyes popped open to their maximum size and she stared at him in utter wonder. Once, then again, she opened her mouth as if to speak, but closed it again with no sound. He did not detect a single blink as the stare continued. Finally, a drop of sweat fell from his nose onto her cheek, and she let out a long, hissing breath. She managed to get him to roll to his side, and they lay looking into each others' faces, his cock still embedded in her. Bringing her underneath hand up to his face, she pressed it under his cheek and traced her thumb absently over his lips. Once, he made is if to speak, but she pressed her thumb over both lips to keep him quiet.

She closed her eyes and drifted off. His pulse was racing far too fast for sleep, so he held perfectly still and just looked at her. After a few minutes, he too gave in to exhaustion and fell asleep. Some time later, she awoke, chilled. A mess of fluids had run out over her leg and onto the bedclothes. She went to the bathroom and cleaned up as well as she could, bringing back a towel. She soaked up the worst of the puddle and covered the rest with the towel, pulling the blankets over them as she snuggled up to his sleeping form.

In the morning, she awoke first. Returning from her shower, she knelt on the bed and kissed him awake, then put a finger on his lips to indicate he should not talk. She pulled him up from the bed and shooed him toward the bathroom as she stripped the bed. She waited until he turned off the shower before starting the washing machine, having started breakfast while she waited. As he entered the kitchen, she came up to him and kissed him, then again pressed a finger to his lips. He nodded in understanding, ate his breakfast, and left for school without saying a word.


Kathy did not know why it was so important to her to say nothing after their incredible interlude. 'I love yous' were totally unnecessary. Perhaps she feared any hint of apology from either of them. She was sure that once she was alone in the house, the guilt would hit her full force. It never did. She was shocked at this lack of conscience - she had been reared in a very loving, but traditional family. All she could feel now was joy, wonder, and gratitude. Instead of a lifetime of sex as punishment, she could at least taste the joy that loving intercourse could bring. Through all the agonizing, humiliating bouts with John, she could not have imagined how good it could be. How wonderful that the monster could spawn a son with a heart so full of love, courage, and self-sacrifice. If this was sin - if this had doomed her to Hell, why was she singing through her chores for the first time in memory? Why did her eyes sparkle back at her in the mirror? Where were the worry lines? No, what she felt left no room for guilt, and she was not about to make a place for it. She was going to take every priceless minute she could get with her son. She was owed!


It would have been less dangerous for his academic standing if Dex had stayed home sick. Had there been a test of any kind that day, he would surely have blown it. He had barely reached the school grounds when he heard one kid angrily call another a 'motherfucker.' That jolted him to his soul. Is that what he had become?

Instead of listening in class, he constantly replayed the previous night. Strangely, he did not spend the day with a hardon. He was not bombarded by images of his mother's body, but of her face, her eyes, her tears of joy. He believed he had made her happy, and it was the most wonderful feeling he ever had.

His worries centered on how she would feel when he got home. He was very afraid he might have ruined the close relationship they enjoyed. He couldn't stand that, because he knew it was the only positive relationship she had. Would she be angry with him? Would she be ashamed? Would she tell him they could never have sex again? - never be naked together again?

His walk home after school was more agonizing than the day of the spread-eagle incident. The conflicting emotions made every step an act of will. When he finally walked in the door, Kathy met him naked at the door, and his heart fairly leaped from his chest. She practically dragged him to his room where she undressed him, then knelt on the bed with her naked ass toward him.

"Dex, Honey, come into me from behind, please. But first, make sure I am lubricated. Your father never bothers, and it hurts me. I want you to do it right. It will help me so much." She patiently told him how to check to see if she was ready. She was a little moist, but she told him to pretend she was dry. He was unsure of himself, but she lay on her back and held out her arms to him. Once they began kissing, his actions of the previous night came back to him. They kissed, caressed, and fondled for quite a while. After he had sucked on her nipples, he again used his hand to make her cum. When she had recovered, she told him that a woman was always lubricated after an orgasm. In his youthful enthusiasm, he decided he would always make sure she came at least once before intercourse.

Their coupling was again energetic and he again was able to maintain through a climax and bring her off. Afterward, they dressed and finally started to talk.

There were no recriminations or guilt on either side. They agreed they wanted to continue whenever possible. They mostly talked about keeping it secret, particularly from John, Sr. This was the first time it hit them that she would not be able to avoid sex with her husband. This put her into tears and him into an angry funk.

They commiserated for an hour more, with neither feeling much better about their dilemma. She finally explained that she had been going through the motions at his demand for years. Her heart had never been in it. It would be harder for her now, because she knew how it could be, but she assured him only he had her heart. It was a struggle to project some kind of normalcy when John, Sr. arrived home. For once, she was glad he had the sensitivity of a post.


It was obvious that the fear of public disclosure had a major effect on John, Sr. The frequency of his demands for sex dropped way off. It seemed that without the possibility of some brutality, it did not interest him as much. Kathy concealed the pain she was put through on several occasions, not wanting to risk triggering Dex's protective instincts and provoking a confrontation.

Dex knew some of what she was going through, because he spent many nights outside their door. He ached for her distress, but he knew of her concern for him. He also knew it could be worse for her after he was dispatched in a fight.

Whenever the two of them were home alone, they wore no clothes. Somehow, it was extremely important to Kathy to display her body to her son, and to observe his appreciation. Both of them felt a closeness and openness of communication they never had before. It was as if they had defined their own private world where John, Sr. did not exist. In their little world, there was only love, care, and respect. To reach their world, they simply undressed.

Of course, in their little world, there was also sex. Neither experienced any guilt over their incest. It was if they felt owed this form of happiness as compensation for the real-world hell they lived in. In their little world, morality had a totally different basis. If it elevated them, lifted their spirits, strengthened their bond, it was good and acceptable. Many times, their intercourse was quick and frantic, for fear of being discovered in the act. To Kathy, even these couplings were thrilling. When John was out of town, or occasionally when he was passed out drunk, they made love slowly, gently, and with unbelievable intensity.


Even in Junior High, Dex heard plenty of bawdy talk among his peers, and he used those bits of information, or misinformation, as ideas for new things to try. The next time they had a night alone, he asked her, "Mom, what exactly is 'going down' and what does it mean to 'eat out' a woman?"

Feeling very ill at ease with the subject because she had no experience with it, Kathy nevertheless kept her cool and answered as best she could. "Honey, they both mean using your mouth to, uh, stimulate a woman's pussy."

"Yeah. I thought that was it, but it just seemed sort of, uh,..."

"You mean it seems disgusting or dirty?"

"I guess. But the idea is still kinda exciting. Does it feel good to a woman?"

"I... I've never had it done to me. I mean, any contact on a woman's pussy feels good, so I suppose it is exciting or no one would do it."

"Could... could I try it on you, Mom?"

"Oh, Honey, you don't need to do that. I'm very happy with the things we have been doing. I don't want you to have to kiss me down there."

"Mom, I love everything we've done, too. I love everything about you, and I love making you feel good. From the way the guys talk, women really dig this. I really want to try it."

Knowing there was almost nothing she could deny him, and being secretly curious about it, she told him, "Well, let me get extra clean first. And you have to promise that if it is too unpleasant, you will just stop, OK?"

In response, he wrapped her in a tight hug and told her, "So far, there is nothing about you that is unpleasant. Let's go shower, and I'll make sure you are extra clean down there." He proceeded to make good on his promise.

When they reached the bed after their now customary playful, arousing shower, they naturally came into each others' arms. After only about a dozen encounters, his confidence had increased dramatically. Where he lacked confidence, he was learning to fake it, because he knew how important his strength and dominance were to her. He placed her on her back and began at her lips, kissing and licking, with occasional nibbles. He worked all over her face and neck, then down her upper chest to the tops of her breasts. He laved her cleavage and the under side of her breasts before sucking one nipple strongly into his mouth. This caused her to hiss and arch upward, as if trying to push more of herself into his mouth. He spent several minutes worshipping her breasts.

Moving down her torso at last, he placed only a few light kisses on her tummy, his eagerness to get to his real goal overcoming his determination to go slowly. There had been numerous chances already to explore her genitals, but this was different. Long before he started kissing down her belly, he had smelled her arousal. Now, he could clearly see the swelling and darkening of her labia, and his already stiff member became even more engorged. Here, his youth and inexperience sent a wave of uncertainty through him. Almost ready to back off, he heard her pull in a ragged breath, and realized that she wanted this, probably more than he wanted to do it. That was all it took, and the uncertainty vanished.

Eagerness having replaced the uncertainty, he tentatively touched his tongue right in the center of her slit, evoking a jerk and a hiss from her. Thrilled as always by her response to his actions, he started kissing all over the area, much as he had on her upper body earlier. He had worried about the taste, and it was certainly not like anything he had ever ingested before, but, though not really pleasant, it was somehow stimulating. He started licking the coating from her lips, causing her to fairly bounce on the bed with tension and pleasure. Using his fingers, he gently spread her outer lips apart, opening up the pink inside of her surprisingly intricate organ. Pushing aside a little initial revulsion, he traced his tongue lightly over the inner folds. It was hard to tell who was most excited now, as both were panting. It was becoming hard for him to keep his mouth in contact with her because of her wriggling and jerking.

The knowledge that he was bringing his beloved mother pleasure was adding to his own arousal. Wanting to extend his exploration, but nearly in a frenzy himself, he moved up to her nub and kissed firmly around the area while rubbing it with his tongue. It took only a few seconds before she released violently. Her thighs clamped around his head and her slamming pubic bone banged into his nose. His own sexual tension was so high that he started spurting spontaneously. From their very first time, he remembered the importance of keeping contact to prolong her orgasm. Through his own orgasmic haze, he grabbed her hips and pushed against her mound with his face. Sometimes his mouth pressed into her, sometimes his nose or chin. It was enough to hold her through a long, satisfying come.

Exhausted as she was, she pulled firmly on his head to bring him up on top of her. Legs splayed apart, she took hold of his cock to guide him into her, pulling his head down to kiss him after his single-stroke entry. She hesitated for just a moment upon tasting herself on his face, then resumed the kiss with more passion than ever. It was she who started the fucking motions, but he responded quickly. Once into a rhythm, his thrusting went on for a long time, taking her to a smaller orgasm in the process. Before he finally came again, she virtually disintegrated, unable to hold him, unable to speak, and barely able to breathe.

After his second climax, he had no arm strength left and fell to the side, hardly more capable than she was. Both lay semi-comatose and panting for several minutes. She was the first to rouse, and started crying softly. Dragging himself awkwardly up onto his arms, he kissed her eyes and her lips, knowing why she cried, and knowing no words were needed.

"How could you keep going so long, Honey?" she was finally able to gasp.

"I came earlier when you did the first time."

"But you weren't in me then!"

"Yeah! Hope I didn't stain anything."

"You mean, you liked it, too?"

"Silly question, Mom. Liked isn't even close to what I felt. Don't have to ask if you liked it, do I?"

After that session, they were even more anxious for nights when John was away or passed out. Oral sex was not always a part of their intimacy, but when there was plenty of time, they both looked forward to it. After being forced to suck off her husband for so many years, she had not wanted to do it to Dex. However, her first time being eaten out spurred her to try a blow job on him. She found that, just like everything else about sex, her enjoyment depended strictly on who she was doing it with. She was already fascinated with her son's cock, and she soon became almost addicted to it.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.