Redemption - Cover

Redemption

Copyright© 2003 by Shrink42

Chapter 18

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Unable to prevent an unspeakable tragedy as a young teen, unwarranted guilt becomes his driving force through adolescence and into adulthood. This story spans nearly two decades, and involves many people. It is a story of good and evil, tragedy and triumph, love, relationships, and more than a little sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Violence  

(Thirteen-fourteen years earlier)

Dex sat almost sideways in the back seat and leaned into the corner. He much preferred driving to riding, but the women had insisted they do their share, and beside, it was Margo's car. It was the last weekend in September and Margo, Karen, and Dex were headed on their way to see Rick play and to see Donna. It was late Friday afternoon, and they were almost halfway through the six hour drive. Dex would drive the last three hours after the women split the first three.

Jenny did not have a concert this weekend, so Margo was free to leave. Mike had duty at the high school football game, and Hank had been on the road a lot getting bands set for upcoming concerts. Dex had done a couple hours of schoolwork while he rode, and had only a little more to clean up Sunday night at home. All in all, it was a perfect time for the three to visit family at school.

Karen and Margo had not wasted a minute of the trip, talking non-stop about every subject they could think of. The two had become as close as sisters over the past year, and shared literally everything. Dex's presence inhibited them not a bit, either.

"Margo, Dex told us something a last spring that absolutely floored us. It was when Donna first slept with Jared, and I was wondering out loud who Donna would eventually marry."

"Were you and Dex laying in bed together when you asked that," Margo teased.

"Oh, you know how we are. Yes, we were laying in bed and Mike was there, too." Finished with her retort, she continued her original thought. "Anyway, Dex said that he was sure Donna would marry Rick."

"Well, you know that would be the answer to my prayers. Honestly, though, I have as much trouble believing that as you do. Rick says he is completely cured of Donna. Dex, why are you so sure?"

"Hey, Donna could meet some other 'Mr. Right' any day, so it's not a sure thing. It's just that Rick is the only guy I know who has a strong enough personality for Donna."

"But so far, all they've done is fight. Donna embarrassed Rick so badly he didn't want to ask her out any more."

"Yeah, but that will turn out to be the smartest thing Donna could have done. Rick probably doesn't know it yet, but he is looking for a strong woman. When he gets tired of the coed football groupies, he is going to think about Donna, and she'll look awfully good. She has established that she is his equal, and he will want that."

"Boy, that hardly sounds like the Rick I sent off to school, but I could see him starting to change that way."

"I'm sure your relationship with him that summer had a lot to do with it."

"Hmmm, that seems like another lifetime, now. Karen, how long has it been since I thanked you for getting Hank and I together."

"Oh, I think it's been almost an hour, now." The two women laughed heartily.

"Seriously, Karen, I still can't believe how good we are together. That man has so much love to give - I am just so lucky. And then the music... ! Who would have thought anything like this could happen. I don't know if we'll ever make much money off of it, but in a way, I don't really care. Just the thrill of working so well together on it is enough. Hoss, and several others, though, seem to think it will pay off big."

"Mike and I have never had the chance to produce something like that together - it must be a real thrill."

"Hey, what do you mean? How about three wonderful kids?"

There was silence for an unusually long time before Margo spoke again. "Dex, maybe Karen doesn't want to ask, but what's up with you and Connie. You seem to be going out with her a lot."

"Oh, Karen knows everything that happens. You know how we talk about everything. I like Connie more and more every time I see her. She is bright and vivacious, and she has a mischievous streak that keeps me off balance. We have a great time together. And before you ask, not yet."

"What? Oh! How about her mother?"

"That makes a relationship kinda hard. I still haven't felt comfortable going to their house. Fortunately, Connie's fine coming to our house. She gets along great with Karen and Mike."

"We like having her around. You know, she's not the only one he goes out with, though. He's seen Kelly Perdue, and two of Donna's school friends."

"You mean some of Donna's friends didn't go to college."

"Yes, they're in college, just at the local branch," Dex responded. I've known them since I first got here, and they've always been nice to me."

"That counts a lot with you, doesn't it?" Margo queried.

"Doesn't it with everyone? Cheryl, especially, has a real confidence problem. She was fine when Donna and all her other close friends were around, but now, her support system is gone."

"She's the, uh, full-figured one, right? Is she living at home?"

"Yeah, and that's the big problem. Her mother is always on her about her weight, and she's not nice about it. It's like overeating is Cheryl's only way of rebelling against her mother. I think she really has to work at it to keep her weight up."

"I can't believe any girl would really do that. How do you think you can help her?"

"I guess just like Donna and her other friends did, by just accepting her. She is a lot of fun to be with."

"So the jolly fat girl image is true, huh?"

"Hmm. I guess. She's not all that fat, though. Not nearly as bad as she and her mother think she is."

"But her self-image is zero?"

"No higher than that. I wish there was something more I could do to make her feel better about herself."

"As I recall, you and Donna did a great job with Jenny's self-image."

"Oh! Yeah. Not sure how that applies to Cheryl, though."

Margo spent another half hour probing into Dex's personal life. He really didn't mind. He was used to sharing freely with Karen and Mike, and Margo had a way of coming up with very meaningful observations. As another person who had suffered in her own way, Dex respected her feelings and opinions.

After he took over the driving, he kept pondering Cheryl's problem and Margo's comments about how they had helped Jenny. He remembered his mother, and how important it was to her that he appreciated her body. His father had been so successful at making her feel unattractive. Kristen had reacted the same way. When he had started her working out and dressing sexier, she had progressed rapidly. Bitsy's father refused her anything that would enhance her looks, even decent clothes. One of the abuser's main targets must be the woman's self-esteem, and that is closely tied to her body - her sex appeal. How could he help Cheryl feel better about her body?


Dex had talked it over with Karen and Mike, of course. Mike was hesitant, raising the same objection Karen had with Jared. "But, Dex, this has been a family thing. I'm not comfortable opening it up to just anybody."

"I know, Mike, but Cheryl needs some help, and I think this could be important. Getting her to stay overnight while her mother is gone is a perfect opportunity. It will be just the four of us for breakfast, too."

"Are you going to have her sleep with you?"

"That's up to her?"

"Sex?"

"Again, that's up to her. The main thing is to have her feel accepted and good about her body, with no one beating on her to lose weight. She was so good to me when I was just a lowly freshman. I really would like to help her. I've talked to her for hours on end, but it's going to take something more drastic."

"Come on, Honey," Karen got her two cents in. "It's just her and her nagging mother - no dad, no brothers. Give her a thrill with some prime man flesh to look at, and to look at her."

"God, it's almost as bad as when Donna was still here!" Mike complained jokingly. "It's not as if I had a choice, is it?"


Cheryl lived barely two blocks away, and came over as soon as Karen got home, while Dex was still at practice. She had already finished most of her schoolwoork at home, and offered to help Karen with supper. Supper was the usual comfortable, chatty event, although Cheryl did notice that Mike was less talkative than usual. After everyone pitched in with cleanup, Dex and Cheryl headed downstairs.

Cheryl had spent quite a bit of time in Dex's little basement 'kingdom' and felt completely at ease there. That is, until now, because Dex went into his bedroom and emerged moments later completely naked! She was still staring at him, speechless, when he told her, "Your turn. You can just leave your clothes on the bed, for now."

It was a good thing Cheryl was sitting down, because she surely would have fallen down, otherwise. For a long time, she could not speak and just stared at Dex, mainly at his crotch.

Realizing just how stressed out she was, Dex asked her, "Am I the first naked guy you've seen, Cheryl?" She gave a barely perceptible nod. "Well, I can see how it could be quite a shock. Are you all right?" Still unable to answer, she was visibly shaking now. Dex began to wonder if his shock approach had been too much, too soon. Deciding to calm things down a little, he picked up a VCR and inserted it, then sat down beside Cheryl, close but not touching. "I picked up this movie I thought you might like."

Over the last two and a half years, Dex had been naked in front of quite a few women. That did not make this event easy, but it was manageable. As the movie played, he was able to keep up a fairly normal level of light conversation, usually commenting on the movie. Cheryl remained tongue-tied for over a half hour before she finally spoke. "Dex, stop the movie. Please." He complied, and turned toward her with a questioning look.

"Dex, why are you doing this?"

Leaning back and looking thoughtful, Dex responded. "Cheryl, you are one of the nicest people I know, and I consider you a good friend. You know something about my past, and how I feel about women being abused."

"Abused? But I'm not abused."

"There are many forms of abuse. Your mother is abusing you."

"What do you mean? She's never hit me or even been unreasonable about my going out or anything."

"No, I know she hasn't, but she has abused you psychologically. Tell me, Cheryl, how much time do you spend naked?"

"Just enough to shower and change clothes, why?"

"How often do you wear sexy or revealing clothes, nighties, or whatever?"

"I don't have any stuff like that."

"Why not?"

"With this body? I just want to keep it out of sight as much as possible."

"So you think your body is disgusting?"

"Of course it is."

"Why do you think that?"

"Well, isn't it obvious? Just look at me!"

"Cheryl, I've looked at you thousands of times. Have I ever looked disgusted?"

"No, but you must be thinking it."

"Nope. Not even once. What's disgusting about your body?"

"My weight, of course."

"Anything else?"

"Uh, no, not really."

"Look, Cheryl. I'm going to tell you what I think. Just listen for a minute, and then you can tell me I'm crazy, OK?"

"Um, OK."

"One of the things my father did to my mother was constantly belittle her looks. I've discovered that other abusers do the same thing. Your mother is doing that to you. I suspect with her it is a form of control. She wants to make you look like she wants you to. Maybe she thinks your weight is a reflection on her, I don't know. Whatever the reason, the abuse is so bad you would move out if you could. Am I crazy, so far?"

Cheryl first gave him a wide-eyed stare, then dropped her gaze and shook her head slightly.

"Now, most people who don't like their weight are constantly talking about losing it. In the years I have known you, I have never heard you say word one about dieting. I checked with Donna, and she agreed. That tells me that you don't really want to lose weight."

"Hey, wait a minute!"

"I'm not saying that to be critical. Let me finish. Being overweight is one of the few ways you have of fighting your mother's control. If you slim down, she wins. Her abusive control is so bad for you that you cannot stand to see her win that way."

"Th... that's crazy! Do you really think I would put myself through this just to beat my mother? Do you have any idea what it's like being shunned and ignored because I'm too fat?"

"How many diets have you been on?"

This time, Cheryl broke into tears. Dex got the tissue box and set it beside her, but did not try to do anything else until she calmed down. "Tell me, why did your parents divorce? Why did your brother and sister move away as soon as they could?"

Cheryl just shook her head slowly several times before she said anything. "They escaped. I got left behind to take all her shit, didn't I?" Dex just waited as she sat with her face in her hands. "Okay, how is my undressing for you going to help?"

"You have been told so many times that your body is disgusting, you're sure that I'll be disgusted. When you see that I'm not, that I enjoy looking at you, it will be a start at feeling OK with how you look. It won't stop your mother from haranguing you, but you might stop believing her. Once you can start ignoring her, you can decide if you want to do anything about your weight. You'll know it's for you and not for her."

"Wow! You've really thought this through, haven't you?"

"Cheryl, you're a very good friend. You have no idea how much it meant to me the way you accepted me when I first came here. If there's anything I can do for you, I'm going to give it a good try."

"Even if you end up showing your, uh... , but I never show you mine?" She showed the first touch of levity since supper.

"If that's what happens, it was worth a try."

"If I undress, you won't try to do anything else, will you?"

"Cheryl, you know me better than that. I would never do anything you didn't want to do. I'd like to do things, believe me, but that's always up to you."

"You'd like to, really? That's hard for me to believe."

"I'm not your mother. I'm your average horny teenager, and you're a well-endowed woman. Why should that surprise you?"

"Well-endowed? Hah! Talk about flattery! But thank you for saying that. God, Dex! What you've said about my mother is so right on. I'd love to get out from under her, but I just don't know if I can do it."

"You don't have to do anything. I was just trying to help you with a little shock therapy."

"It was that, all right!"

"Yeah. Well, should I go put my clothes on?"

This was the decision point for Cheryl. She would love to see more of him. She wished he wasn't sitting next to her - it was too hard to see his crotch without being obvious. If she said yes, the pressure would be off of her, but she would lose the only chance she'd ever had to learn more about a man. She had to pee, and that would give her another minute to think.

Sitting on the toilet, she rested her head in her hands again, and almost shook with indecision. After wiping, she stood and reached down to pull up her panties. Bent over, she stopped herself, then sat back on the toilet. She took of her shoes and socks, the pushed off her jeans and panties before standing up. She faced the mirror over the sink, and frowned at the all too familiar protrusion of her belly. Scowling slightly, she riffled her fingers through her pubic hair. This was one concession to vanity - one her mother didn't see. She had it trimmed close.

She looked at her generous thighs, then turned around and looked back over her shoulder at her ass. If there was one part of her body she was almost proud of, it was her ass. It was substantial, but surprisingly tight and smooth for her weight. All of her clothes were chosen to accentuate it.

Facing the mirror again, she pulled off her sweater and unhooked and removed her bra. This bared the part she hated most to look at - her midriff. Here, there were noticeable folds and creases of excess flesh. Her boobs were not as large and pendulous as most heavy women she saw, and she wondered if they would seem small if she lost weight.

Losing weight. The thing she thought about constantly, but never worked at seriously. Was Dex right about why she didn't? She had started gaining in eighth grade when her father had left. Even as a child, she had never been slim; 'sturdy' would be a good description. Still, there had been no loose flesh or soft spots until the breakup. Her mother had started on her with almost the first pound she gained, and had never let up.

Cheryl was eighteen now, and could go and live with her father. She truly loved him, and enjoyed her weekends with him. She was not quite sure why she had not made the move already. He was paying her tuition and giving her some living money, even though his support responsibility was over.

Well, enough musing. She chuckled as she remembered that she had showered at home because she was so body shy she hated to be naked at someone else's house, even in the shower. Now, she was going to walk out naked in front of a boy - a man, really. But this was Dex, and she somehow knew it would be all right.

While waiting to see what would happen with Cheryl, Dex had been teasing his penis lightly. Assuming that she was going to come out naked, he wanted the best possible chance to spring a hardon. He didn't want to get hard now, just get a head start. She was in there quite a while, and he almost overdid the teasing.

When she came out, she was naked, as he had expected. He could see her fighting to keep from covering herself. She was trembling, and her face was bright red. Standing up quickly, he said, simply, "Thank you, Cheryl."

"Thank you?"

"Yes. Showing someone your body is a gift, and I thank you for it."

"Ohhh!" She had not known what to expect, but this certainly wasn't it. She felt a small thrill from his words. He was making a twirling motion with his finger, and she figured out he wanted her to turn around. Struggling to control her muscles, she complied, almost feeling relieved as her tits and pussy were no longer exposed to him.

When Cheryl turned back to face Dex, she almost fell over when she automatically looked toward his crotch and saw his cock growing in front of her eyes. Her first reaction was disbelief, then a sense of warmth at her core and stiffness in her nipples. She was able to blurt out "Why?"

"I told you I was a horny teenager, and you have a very sexy ass."

Days later, Cheryl would look back on that visit and wonder if she was imagining it, there were so many new and unbelievable happenings.

Dex sat her down and they finished watching the movie, during which time, Dex receded to flaccid state. After the movie, he practically hauled her up to the kitchen for a snack. Despite his assurances that Karen and Mike would stay upstairs, she jumped at every sound from the second floor, and did not relax until they went back downstairs. Of course, the whole experience was not exactly relaxing, anyway.

All evening, Dex had flashbacks to Kathy, and the similarity to her reactions. There were major differences, of course. Kathy was a mother, and was aware deep down that she had an attractive body. Cheryl was a totally inexperienced virgin who was unhappy with almost everything about her body. Still, the impact of his attentive looks and a few positive comments was similar, and the lesson was strongly reinforced in Dex's mind.

When it came time for bed, Dex offered her the chance to sleep with him. After the initial shock, she objected, and he explained that they would not even have to touch each other unless she wanted to. The few hours naked had been just stimulating enough for her that she was able to at least consider it. In a burst of curiosity and self-confidence she agreed. When he made her go up and fetch her own bag, and then told to forget her nightwear, she almost backed out. Eventually, she was nervously perched on one side of his queen bed.

She was surprised and a bit frustrated that Dex fell asleep quickly after they talked for a while and said 'goodnight.' All evening, they had not touched, except for hands, and she wondered if this meant he did not want to touch her. Other than her father, she had never experienced a close hug with a man, and with Dex so close, she found herself yearning for some intimacy.

With a boldness born of long frustration and fueled by all the new experiences of the night, Cheryl moved over close to Dex. He was sleeping on his back, and shocking herself, she lay right against him with his arm between her tits, her pussy right against his hip, and her arm across his chest. She shook as she lay her head on his bare shoulder.

She almost panicked when he stirred awake, and started to pull away. He quickly got his arm around her and pulled her back tight to himself. He said "That feels wonderful!" and gave her a soft kiss on her forehead. It must have been an hour that she lay against him like that. She could not sleep, but was loath to leave her position. Finally, from exhaustion and some stiffness, she rolled off of him and managed to drift into troubled sleep.


If the evening had been shocking for Cheryl, the morning was unbelievable. It was almost easy to go about her morning routine naked with Dex. However, when it came time for breakfast, he stunned her by saying it would be naked.

"B... but your aunt and uncle!"

"They'll be naked, too."

"Oh, no! I can't! That's too much, Dex."

"Sure you can. Look, it's a chance to see another naked man, and Mike would very much like to see you. Just do it. You'll be fine, I promise."

She really liked Karen and Mike, and they were always wonderful to her. Her curiosity was at an almost painful level, and she was feeling a boldness that was totally new to her. Dex gave her no time to think, but put a hand right on her ass and propelled her up the stairs. She was unable to resist.

As had been pre-arranged, Karen and Mike stood side by side facing the stairway as the young people came up. What had not been pre-arranged was Karen's finger tickling Mike from his asshole to his balls from behind. She timed it perfectly so he started to swell as he got a good look at Cheryl. When Mike started to flinch away, it took only a slight hiss from Karen and he knew what was expected of him.

Karen took her hand away and greeted Cheryl warmly while Mike tried to regain some control of his organ. Cheryl was at first unresponsive, her gaze fixed on Mike. After a few seconds, Dex saw that Cheryl's posture noticeably straightened and she seemed to gain confidence. There was the power of sexual approval again!

Over breakfast, Mike apologized for his response, and Cheryl spoke openly of how much it meant to her. She promised to keep everything that had happened secret. When they were relaxing after eating, she broke into tears. When Karen comforted her, Cheryl explained that she was just so overwhelmed by the openness and the warmth - she had never experienced anything like it. She asked if she could come some other Saturdays, and arrangements were made.


The following Friday, Cheryl called Dex, told him an amazing tale, and asked him to help her with a little shock for her mother.

When she got home Saturday, Cheryl had put away all her nightwear, leaving just one light robe for emergency purposes. She slept naked that night, and walked casually to and from the bathroom night and morning. In the morning, her mother saw her and freaked. Cheryl kept her cool, came down to the kitchen, and began fixing breakfast. Her mother continued the harangue, and Cheryl just decided to stay naked. It turned out she never dressed until she had to go to class on Monday.

Some of the things Berverly Fischer, Cheryl's mother, said were vicious, and Cheryl amazed herself by not breaking into tears. Several times she was about to call Dex for support, but resolved to gut it out alone. She told Dex the images that strengthened her most were of his and Mike's cocks saluting her nakedness. More than once she was about to brag about her ability to stiffen cocks, and accuse her mother of being unable to do the same. Her respect for the privacy of Dex, Karen, and Mike prevented her from giving them away. In fact, Beverly never made the connection between her overnight stay with Dex and her newfound exhibitionism.


On Saturday morning, Dex waited a couple of houses down the street for the signal from Cheryl, waited another five minutes, then drove up to the house and walked to the door.

Inside, Cheryl was puttering naked in the kitchen while Beverly sat drinking coffee. When the doorbell rang, she exclaimed in mock surprise "Oh, is it that time already? Dex is taking me to the mall and I'm not ready!"

"Well, for God's sakes, go get your clothes on. I'll get the door."

"That's OK, Mom. Finish you coffee. I'll get it."

"Whaaat!!? Cher-yl!! You can't! Get back here right now!!"

Cheryl paid no heed and cheerfully opened the door, apologizing to Dex for not being ready.

"Well, if I get this kind of greeting, I'll make it a point to always be early," Dex said with a grin. Cheryl guided him into the house, leaving him at the foot of the stairs while she went up. Making sure her mother couldn't see, she stopped a few steps up, bent over and spread her legs. She had not told Dex about this, and it produced the expected bulge in his jeans as he got a good shot if her newly bared labia peeking through.

Beverly had stood up in her panic, but was still transfixed by what Cheryl had done. Dex played his role perfectly.

"Morning, Mrs. Fischer. Gee, it's so great to see Cheryl feeling better about herself. She's had such a self-image problem I'm amazed to see her show herself like that. Isn't she something?"

"But... but... she's so fat! How can you think it's great for her to expose her body when she looks like that?"

"Oh, she doesn't look that bad. Besides, she's Cheryl. She's a great person and a really good friend. I feel honored that she'd let me see her."

"I don't know! I've tried so hard to get her to lose weight, but she doesn't even try."

"Hey, maybe this is the first step. If she doesn't feel good about herself, she'll never have the drive to lose weight."

Beverly did not know how to respond to that statement, but she didn't have time anyway. Cherly came down the stairs in skin tight jeans and topless. As she walked into the kitchen, she slowly pulled a moderately tight sweatshirt over her unsupported tits.

"Cheryl! You can't go out without a bra!"

"Sure I can! I haven't worn one much lately, and I'm starting to hate them." With that, Cheryl and Dex walked out.

Once in the car, Cheryl slumped in her seat. "God, that was hard!"

"You were great, especially that unscheduled flash!" This brought a giggle from her, as she reached into her purse and pulled out her bra. "Huh uh!" Dex told her, putting a hand on her arm. She stared at him, grinned, then put the bra back and shook her tits at him. "I've created a monster," Dex complained in mock despair.


The third weekend in October, Donna drove home, having found an acquaintance who graduated a couple of years earlier to accompany her and share the gas. After catching up with her parents, Donna hauled Dex down to the shower as the start of an intense night of catching up. They alternated tender periods of hugging and sharing with several sexual encounters.

Cheryl knew this was concert weekend so Chris and Jenny would not be at breakfast. By arrangement, Dex left the front door unlocked, and Cheryl eased her way in, stepped out of her shoes, and dropped the long coat that was her only garment. As she reached the doorway to the kitchen, Donna's back was turned, and Cheryl simply said "Welcome home, Donna."

Hugely startled, Donna spun around for the real shock. No one had mentioned what had gone on between Dex and Cheryl, and Cheryl was the last of her friends Donna would have expected to see standing there naked. The significance of her friend's nudity hit her immediately, though, and she charged into her and they hugged and jumped around in glee, Donna ending up in tears. They both seemed to realize they were hugging naked at the same time, and stepped back red-faced but still holding hands.

Donna insisted on hearing the whole story, which included the latest episode that Dex had not heard. "Last weekend I had all I could take of Mom's shit, so I spent three nights with Dad. I stripped for bed and never dressed except when we went out to eat."

"Wow! How did he react?"

"He was wonderful. Instead of Mom's criticism, he was very supportive. He was embarrassed and concerned whether it was right, but he didn't scold and he didn't say anything about my weight. He stayed home with me all day Saturday and we talked about everything."

"Did you get him naked?"

"It took until Sunday morning, but yes, I did. And yes, he got hard, and it looked like he was going to burn up the way he blushed. But it made me feel so sexy and so good. You know what really got me, though - made me bawl? When I left, he thanked me, just like Dex & Mike did."

"Wow! I go away for a couple of months and my body-hating friend turns into an exhibitionist!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.