Redemption - Cover

Redemption

Copyright© 2003 by Shrink42

Chapter 15

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Unable to prevent an unspeakable tragedy as a young teen, unwarranted guilt becomes his driving force through adolescence and into adulthood. This story spans nearly two decades, and involves many people. It is a story of good and evil, tragedy and triumph, love, relationships, and more than a little sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Violence  

(Fourteen years earlier)

Within a week of the bedroom conversation between Jenny and Margo, Doggerel Productions came into being, at least in concept. Dex, Chris, and Jenny skipped the Saturday brunch to meet at the Emporium with Margo, Hank, and Hoss.

At the beginning, there were several comments about 'if only we had the money.' Dex finally told the group that he was sure he could find the money. He encouraged them to just focus on what they wanted to do. Although skeptical, everyone seemed to accept the possibility, and they started to plan in earnest.

Once again, Marty's name figured prominently as the first topic of discussion was the formation of a company. It was Margo who suggested the company name, and it gained immediate, enthusiastic acceptance. Chris was the one who insisted they not get bogged down in the business mechanics, but focus on the product.

Everyone agreed they were ready to cut an album. How to do it, though, generated a lot of discussion. To Hoss's great pleasure, Chris proposed they call the album "Jenny, Live at the Emporium," and that they record it right there. Hoss said he knew a local sound engineer who could make it happen and make it commercial quality. They talked quite a while about costs of producing and distributing the album.

Margo proposed, and Hoss energetically agreed, that Jenny needed to go on the road. Hoss had connections with owners of similar clubs across the country, and he was sure he could get Jenny scheduled into many of them. This would not be a big money generating approach, but it would get her exposure and sell some albums. They talked about marketing strategies in the towns she would visit, and settled on royalty free play for Jenny's songs in exchange for promotion of her shows. There would have to be at least one country radio station in each city to make it work. Hoss also said he would contact some promoters and producers he knew, and encourage them to go and see Jenny's road show.

Hoss provided lunch from the Emporium's kitchen, and the discussion continued, arriving inevitably back at the subject of money. Dex was asked if he could really find investors. Chris had been developing numbers for weeks through discussions with Hoss, and came up with about $175,000 to get a reasonable supply of albums and finance a summer tour of about twenty clubs.

Dex told the group of his carefully thought out plan. He would provide $250,000 dollars for 35% ownership of the company and a seat on the board. He also stipulated that the 35% would be split: 7% to Mike and Karen and 3.5% each to Donna and Coach, leaving 21% for himself. He wanted the shares registered in those names so they could not be changed.

Everyone was amazed that Dex had that much to invest, so he told them why. He also said he knew Mike would never take money from him directly, and this was a way for Dex to repay him. If profits were high, they could repay Dex his original stake if they chose.

Jenny was particularly excited about assigning money to her new family, and she and Chris endorsed the plan enthusiastically. Hank and Margo both said they would invest some of their savings. Dex told them to hold onto their money. They should be part owners of the company anyway, and if it did well, they would benefit handsomely without any risk. Hoss pointed out that royalty from performances of Hank and Margo's songs by other artists should go susbtantially to them. Hoss regretted he could not invest, but he was maxed out with improvements to the club. Chris assured him he would have an ownership percentage.

There were many other details and percentages to be worked out, but they were all handled with amazingly good spirits. It is doubtful that any of them expected their venture to be a gigantic success, except for Jenny, that is. She seemed confident there would be a lot of money to share with those she loved.

Jenny also suggested something that would be a cornerstone of her career. She said she was so thankful for the help people had given her, she wanted to help someone else right away. She wanted to find a talented singer who had suffered some bad breaks or had never had a break. The prospect could work as a backup, something Jenny had not used before, and perhaps do some solos on occasion. Hoss was all for the idea. He thought backup singers would add to the appeal, and a new find could replace Jenny at his club someday.

In mid-afternoon, the meeting broke up so Jenny and Hank could get ready for the night's performances. Dex and Chris headed off to call Marty.


Once the plan was agreed upon, Doggerel seemed to take on a life of its own. Dex had a major task convincing Marty to invest his money, and she insisted on many sessions with the others, and numerous visits to hear Jenny sing. In the end, she agreed, and as soon as the corporation was properly registered, it was funded, and Marty became the corporate counsel.


It was inevitable that Donna would compare Jared to Dex. In fact, comparison was a major reason for dating him in the first place, although she became more and more fond of Jared as they saw more of each other. She was very glad she had started the relationship.

The comparisons between the two boys were interesting. The most obvious, of course, was the physical difference. Jared was a good four inches shorter than Dex, and did not have Dex's muscles. Jared was well-built, though, and certainly not a klutz. He had never gone out for sports, but was coordinated enough to play pickup games satisfactorily. He was a very good dancer, and kept in good condition with a running program he had started a year ago. Jared's color was striking, with freckles covering his entire body.

Jared was two years older, but Dex seemed older, both in appearance and behavior. Dex had a good sense of humor, and he used it frequently. He never came across as morose or overly serious, but he never completely let go to the point of being giddy. The idea of Dex in a food fight, for instance, just would not register. Jared, on the other hand, would quite likely be the instigator of a food fight. He was known to let completely loose on occasion, and he was an absolute blast to be around when that occurred. Jared's natural comic streak bordered on the Hank Ballard category. Dex and Donna theorized that Jared had perfected his comic abilities as a way to deflect some of his mother's more overbearing attentions.

When Donna was with Dex, she experienced overwhelming feelings of security, along with deep love and care and, obviously, arousal. Dex's strong hands did marvelous things to arouse her, and his mouth absolutely took her apart. With Jared, Donna felt drawn into the sheer joy of being young and alive. As strong and sensual as Dex's hands were, though, Jared's were unbelievable. It was as if his soul poured out through his fingertips. It took only a few dates before Donna encouraged Jared to explore her body. At his first touch, Donna was hooked, and forgot about pacing things gradually. She wanted those hands on her all the time, everywhere. She felt she was the luckiest girl on earth, able to choose between the comforting nest of Dex's strength and the electrifying stimulation of Jared's hands.

For Donna, Dex would always be her rock, while Jared was, at least for now, her muse.


Donna was ready for sex with Jared by early February. However, the experience of involving her parents in her union with Dex was so gratifying she was determined that her relationship with Jared would follow the same path. She knew it would not be easy at Jared's end, but he was attacking the problem aggressively with his father. She was anxious, but could still visit Dex's bed to take the edge off.

One other thing was still on Donna's mind - making love with her father. She still wanted it, but since she had been sleeping with Dex, she realized more and more how difficult it might be for Mike. It was just about the end of January when one night she waited for Karen and Mike to settle into bed, then crawled in between them, naked. This time they were still awake and Mike picked up on the reason for her visit right away.

"Baby, I think I know why you're here. Now that you're eighteen and have had some months with Dex, you want me, right?"

"I sure do, Daddy. It doesn't have to be tonight, but I am kinda horny. Mom, is it OK if I borrow your man's hands?" When Karen gave her OK, Donna pushed her back up against Mike and brought both of his arms around herself. She put one of his hands on a tit, and the other between her legs. Mike tried to pull the hand off her pussy, but she held it in place. "Daddy, I know you must be awfully good with that hand. Don't be afraid to show me, please! I have a feeling that's as far as you and I will get. I don't want your cock in me any less than before, but I realize what a difficult step it would be for you. I want you to know I am OK with whatever you and Mom decide. Mom, if you decide yes, you can be with us if you want. Now, do me, Daddy. Please!"

As soon as she was sure Mike was going to get to work instead of pulling away, Donna reached over and into his boxers and took a hold of his cock, which was already rigid. Then, she used her other hand behind Karen's neck to pull her mother's face to the tit that Mike wasn't caressing. Karen, just as Mike had, recoiled at first, but Donna's pleading was so sincere she acquiesced and began sucking and nibbling on the nipple. Just the circumstances of her visit had Donna pretty worked up. Throw in the fact that it was her father's hands and her her mother's mouth, and there was no way it would take long. Mike never got as far as pushing a finger into her, just rubbing her clit. As she rapidly approached climax, she unconsciously started pumping Mike's cock. When she squealed, stiffened, and shuddered, Mike joined her and soiled his shorts.

Donna was so energized that her recovery period was remarkably short. She sat up and pulled the covers off of Mike. She then pulled down his cum-sticky shorts and used them to wipe off as much of the sperm as she could. Next, she knelt over Karen and pulled off her panties. Brazenly, she felt her mother's pussy and found generous lubricant.

"Come on, Mom. Daddy's all ready for you, and you're ready, too. I'll bet you both need it after that."

Puzzled and concerned, Karen was nevertheless highly aroused and unable to resist her daughter. Donna helped her straddle Mike, and held her father's cock in position for her mother to settle onto it. Donna pushed Karen forward so she lay on top of her husband, then with a hand on her mother's back, she began rocking her back and forth. Mike and Karen soon took over the motion themselves, Mike raising his knees so he could thrust better. Donna kept her hand on her mother, stroking and caressing her back and kneading her ass cheeks. She kept kissing both their faces and whispering endearments and encouragement.

When Karen and Mike had been at it for almost ten minutes, Donna sensed some difficulty getting Karen over. She put her finger right down at their joining and picked up their juices, then brought some to Karen's anus. Karen objected, but Donna quieted her and repeated the process until Karen's rosebud was dripping. She then rather quickly and energetically thrust her finger into her mother and began moving it in and out in rhythm with Mike's strokes. It took only a few finger thrusts for Karen to lose it in a major, major come. Donna kept thrusting until Karen completely subsided. She withdrew her finger and cleaned it on Mike's discarded shorts.

Mike had not come, despite Karen's throes, and this was not acceptable to Donna. Moving toward the foot of the bed, she put both hands between their legs and began pulling rhythmically on Mike's balls. He gave a huge gasp at her first touch, then groaned constantly as she increased the stimulation. He erupted with a bellow, and she reveled in the bouncing and jerking of his stones as they struggled to empty themselves a second time.

While her father was still gasping for breath and her mother had barely moved, Donna dashed to the bathroom for wet cloths and towels, and carefully cleaned them up. She helped Karen roll off, then positioned herself between the two of them, her back laying against Mike, and face to face with Karen, tits smashed together and legs entwined.

"Thank you so much Mom and Dad. Now, I don't want any worrying about right or wrong. I love you both so much. You are both so awesome and loving and sexy. This has been wonderful for me, and I want to fall asleep enjoying it."

They all had to get up early for school or work the next morning, and shared some brief snuggles before rising. Donna never again raised the question of intercourse with Mike. There were, however, numerous other occasions of very intimate sexual contact, always with both parents participating.


Into February, Betty and Matt Perdue visited their health club together one Sunday afternoon. Kelly was at a friend's house, and Jared was downstairs on his synthesizer when they returned home to shower. As they came into the house, they hung up their jackets and grabbed something to drink. As they were standing in the kitchen, Matt moved behind her and carefully pulled down her warmup pants. This caused a little surprise, but no panic, as she still had on exercise shorts. Besides, he nuzzled her neck as she stepped out of the pants.

After a few more sips of their soft drinks, Matt took off the jacket of her warmup suit, for which she thanked him. She was still quite warm from exercising, and the barely five minute ride from the club offered little chance to cool down. It felt good to dress down a bit. She was considerably more hesitant, though, when he took the drink from her hand and lifted her T-shirt off over her head.

"Hey, are you planning to strip me in the kitchen?"

"What a marvelous idea!"

"But Jared's here. What if he comes upstairs?"

"Well, that sports bra is more coverage than a two-piece swimsuit anyway, so what's the problem?"

"You're turning into a dirty old man, you!"

"Your fault, you sexpot!"

She flushed a little, then grinned and continued drinking. Pretending to take his glass to the sink, he suddenly pulled down her shorts, leaving just some fairly translucent panties covering her.

"Matthew, what are you doing. This isn't funny anymore. Jared..."

"... would get a great look at his sexy Mom. Can't you just imagine him coming up the stairs and springing a hardon when he sees your pussy hair showing through those panties?"

Betty gasped and blushed deeply, but her nipples hardened instantly, apparent even through the sports bra. Her shorts were still around her ankles, so she put down her glass and pulled them back up. She then grabbed Matt and practically dragged him up the stairs. At the door to the bedroom, he stopped. "You go ahead and undress. I'll be back in a minute."

Hurrying back downstairs, Matt grabbed Jared's jacket and cap from the closet, put them on, and sprinted back upstairs. He eased the door open and watched until Betty was down to just her panties, then stepped in. Altering his voice, he spoke up, "God, Mom. You sure are a sexy woman!"

Betty shrieked, throwing an arm over her bare breasts and a hand over her pussy in the classic pose. Before she had a chance to respond further, Matt pressed on as Jared. "I'm sorry, Mom. Don't be embarrassed. You're so beautiful! Let me look at you, please! All those times you've hugged me and caressed me, it's made me so excited. Come on, take your hands away for your son. Let me see all of you."

Betty felt panic, but she also felt goose flesh rippling all over her body, and her nipple was like a rock against her covering hand. Matt shouldn't be joking about this! It's wrong! It's indecent! But she was so worked up she could snap. As she was trying to get control of herself to make him stop, he got more aggressive. He took her hand and gently pulled it away from her breasts.

"Oh, Mom! Your tits are so beautiful! They're so nice and full, and just look how the nipples are popped out! Does that mean you're excited? 'Fraid I don't know too much about women. I've just got to feel these." With that, he put a hand under each tit and hefted them, jiggling them just slightly. Then, he ran a thumb simultaneously over each nipple, causing her to shudder and almost collapse.

Still taking advantage of her combined confusion, shame, and arousal, he dropped to his knees in front of her and quickly pulled down her panties. "Mom, I've never seen a pussy before. It's really something!" He put his hand against her inner thigh just above her knee, and gently stroked upward. Reflexively, she opened her shaking legs a bit, and he was able to stroke right to her labia. As his hand made contact, she shrieked loudly and crashed into an orgasm.

Amazed at her reaction, he struggled to his feet to support her as she thrashed about, gasping and crying. He was at first concerned that he had gone too far, then decided he should continue the role playing. Carrying he to the bed, he lay her back on it. He finished removing her panties, then pushed his own pants and underwear down his legs and off, leaving on the jacket and hat. He lay on top of her and entered her before she was fully aware.

"Oh, Mom! That was so awesome! I'm so happy I could do that for you. I've dreamed of this for so long! Now I'm actually making love to my wonderful, sexy mother. This is unbelievable." With that, Matt started thrusting in earnest. There was no problem with lubrication, as she was totally wet. He noted briefly that neither of them smelled the best, but he could not retain any concern over that. Still wearing the jacket and cap, he soon was drenched with sweat. He held himself above her so the fabric of the jacket would not irritate her and kept up his imitation of her son.

Betty was still highly aroused and not completely in control of herself when Matt entered her. She did realize what he was saying, though, and the conflicting emotions his words triggered enhanced her arousal. After barely three minutes of stroking, Matt could tell she was going to go off again soon.

"Mom! Mom! Come for me again. Oh, this is so great! I can make my sexy Mom feel so good! I can't hold out long myself, Mom. Come! Now!" And she did, literally screaming her release and threatening to wrench his cock off with the strength of her clenching and the violence of her convulsions. He blasted into her several times and she was still thrashing when he finished. He threw off the cap and was able to get out of the jacket and T-shirt. They were angled across the bed and he did not want to move her, so he brought the pillows down, pulled part of the spread over them, and snuggled down with her.

Within a few minutes, Betty returned to reality and started sobbing against Matt's chest. "Why did you do that to me?" she wailed. "I'm so ashamed!"

"Why?"

"Why? I've lusted after my own son and you ask me why I'm ashamed? You must think I'm terrible!"

"No, I think you're wonderful, and loving, and passionate."

"But... but... my son! It's wrong to feel that way about him."

"Can you stop how you feel? Have you ever done anything wrong with him?"

"Matt, why are you doing this?"

"Baby, I have to apologize. For the last few years, I have neglected you sexually and romantically. I think your need for affection caused you to focus even more on Jared. Of course, mothers are always attracted to their sons anyway, just as father's are to daughters."

"You mean you get hot for Kelly."

"You'd better believe it! Haven't you noticed how uncomfortable I get sometimes when she is looking particularly sexy."

"Sexy? But she's just a young girl."

"Baby, take another look. That is a full-fledged woman, with all the right parts in a very nice package. I've been meaning to talk to you about Kelly. I think if you don't start treating her more as a woman, we could have problems with her."

"I... I... but she's my baby!"

"And she could have her own babies. Kelly is a really good kid, but she is at a dangerous age. Well, I didn't mean to get in a big discussion about Kelly here. I'm glad your feelings about Jared are out in the open. I'll bet you've been dealing with a lot of guilt haven't you?"

"Mmmm Hmmm."

"Well, I hope it helps to talk about it. Tell me, Sweetheart, would you like to break Jared in?"

"Break him... ? Matt! You can't mean that! That's incest!"

"Now, now! Don't get upset, Baby. Just think about it. Jared will be wanting to have sex soon, probably with Donna. Do you remember how awful I was our first few times? Maybe it would be good for Jared not to have to suffer through that. Maybe it would be good if he could make Donna happy the first time."

"Do you really think she will let him take her to bed?"

"They're both eighteen and bound for college. Today, there's not much saving it for marriage anymore. I'm sure they're headed for bed together."

"Oh, Honey! It's hard to even talk about doing it with Jared. It's so against everything I was taught. Hey, are you just offering this so you get to do it for Kelly? Is that what this is about?"

"No, Baby, that's not it at all. I would not take Kelly's virginity. It's different for boys than for girls - it means a lot more to a girl."

"How could you stand it if I had sex with our son?"

"A while ago, it would have driven me crazy. Now, I don't think he is a threat to our relationship. I hope I can keep you satisfied from now on."

"Hmmmm. I'm sure you can, Lover. You know, some of my feelings toward Jared were from frustration, but I don't feel frustrated at all, now. Jared wouldn't want to go to bed with his old Mom, would he?"

"In a second, Baby, in a second. Whew! I think we'd better get that shower we were headed for."

"Yeah, and get this bedspread off to the cleaners." Her giggle indicated the depth of her concern for her bedspread.


After Matt's little role-playing episode, the changes in Betty were more rapid than Matt or Jared could have hoped. Donna had been right - there was a very passionate, very sexy woman imprisoned in Betty's proper housewife persona. Matt was amazed, but very, very happy. The waning trend of his own libido reversed, partly because of the improvement in his physical conditioning, but mostly from the increased stimulation provided by Betty. Sticking with his personal goal of no more than two days without sex was no physical strain at all.

One Saturday morning, Betty came into Kelly's room to get her up.

"Get up, Sleepyhead. It's time for us gals to do some serious shopping."

"Shopping? Ohhhh," Kelly said groggily. "What're we gonna buy?"

"We both need some different stuff. We don't have anything sexy to wear."

"Sexy!? You're kidding, right?"

"No, Honey, I'm dead serious. You need some more revealing school clothes, that is, if you want them."

"Want them? Of course I do." By this time, Kelly was fairly jumping into clothes. She was so excited, she had stripped bare in front of her mother, something she never did any more.

"Your Dad was right, Honey," Betty said in the few seconds Kelly was naked in front of her.

"Right about what, Mom?"

"I quote, 'That's a full-fledged woman. She's got all the right parts in a very nice package."

"What?? Dad said that about me? I don't believe it!"

"Yep. He said that right after he told me how excited you got him sometimes."

"I... I... get Daddy excited?" She was almost in tears. "I'm sorry, Mom. I didn't mean to, honest."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.