Redemption - Cover

Redemption

Copyright© 2003 by Shrink42

Chapter 12

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Unable to prevent an unspeakable tragedy as a young teen, unwarranted guilt becomes his driving force through adolescence and into adulthood. This story spans nearly two decades, and involves many people. It is a story of good and evil, tragedy and triumph, love, relationships, and more than a little sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Violence  

(Fifteen years earlier)

September. School. Because Mike was a teacher, the arrival of the fall term had a greater effect on the Ferguson household than on most others. But with everything else that was going on, school starting almost faded to insignificance.

Kristen and Coach reluctantly held off their plans for a quick civil wedding, and organized a small church wedding. A few of Coach's relatives were able to make the trip, and this had a surprising healing effect on him.

Jenny's singing career quickly became established, at least at the local level. Hoss was very glad he had hired Carl, because he now had a crowd control problem every Friday and Saturday night. Jenny stuck to her commitment to having her family with her. Chris and Amy were at the Emporium every weekend night. Chris shrugged off the jokes about him being the 'utlimate groupy.'

Dex also was at the Emporium whenever Jenny was there. He spent his time in discussions with either Chris or Carl. Chris's new job was decent and the salary was very welcome to the young couple. He was not challenged, however, and was discovering a latent entrepreneurial streak, which Dex somehow stimulated. Carl had begun sessions with Dex's sensei to refresh his martial arts skills. Dex spent hours with Carl discussing and practicing the best techniques for controlling disruptions in a club environment with minimum disturbance to others. Carl had proven to have a flair for overall security and crowd management. Using Dex and Hoss as sounding boards, he was developing a course that he would later offer to club managers and bouncers.

Dex bought a car. He was still too young for a license, but it really helped to have a car for Donna to use, and Dex was the frequent benfeciary. The car was not a car, but a Jeep - the Wrangler style. This suited Dex perfectly, and before long Donna was the preferred ride among her friends, cramped back seat notwithstanding.

Donna, using some unsuspected will power, had not told Dex of her decision to go on the pill. Their relationship continued to develop as it had over the past year. They were siblings, very best friends, and sexual playmates. They loved each other deeply, but it was a much different love than that between Dex and his mother. Dex and Donna did not build their lives around each other, as many love-struck young couples did. An outsider visiting the family would only rarely see evidence of any unusual sibling closeness. Karen and Mike observed and discussed this, and it helped to reduce the shock of the impending sexual union between the two teens. It greatly eased their major fear - that the two would fall so deeply in love they would have to be life partners.

The Dex that began his Sophomore year was dramatically changed from the shocked, despondent adolescent that fled from the death of his parents. In the past year, his ability to help some people, Kristen and Jenny in particular, had taken the edge off his overwhelming guilt. It did not, however, diminish his drive to help any female who had been harmed by a man. He did not actually search for victims, but his perceptions were so acute he could sometimes spot them after just a casual encounter.

Dex had never truly been shy, but during his Freshman year, his incredibly busy schedule and his reluctance to engage in typical teen horseplay made him seem a bit aloof. As the new school year began, he was much more open and gregarious at school. Donna, the other women in the family, Margo, and Donna's friends had a lot to do with that. He had experienced complete acceptance and easy camaraderie with all of these females, and was no longer reluctant to initiate interaction. With the boys in the school, acceptance was assured, as it was a certainty Dex would be the starting point guard on a pretty good basketball team. In a nutshell, there had been nothing in the past year to shake Dex's confidence or to increase his guilt, and it showed in his personality growth.

Physically, Dex seemed out of place walking the halls among the acne and the braces. With just a little change in style of dress, he could have passed for a young teacher. He had reached his full mature height of 6'2", and his martial arts training and his weight work had added a lot of solid muscle. He was still slim - he always would be - but his shoulders and arms clearly identified him as an athlete. The football coach had tried valiantly to recruit Dex as a receiver, but fall was a heavy time for martial arts competitions, and Dex declined.

Dex's attitude toward and relationship with girls would have been fertile ground for a psyche treatise. Uniformly friendly, courteous, and at ease, he nevertheless was yet to go on his first real date. Largely because of his involvement with Bitsy, he had regularly attended school dances, and rarely sat out a dance. It was just as rare for him to dance more than two numbers with the same girl. Obviously, his relationship with Donna gave him access to female companionship and, recently, sexual release. Still, he was surprisingly disinterested in the preliminary mating rituals common to fifteen year olds. The idea of any kind of binding relationship with a girl had no appeal to him. Girls, of course, sense these kinds of things. His apparent 'safety' made Dex incredibly desirable as a casual companion.


Margo Santee was reaching the point of no return. The incredible events of the spring and summer had brought the barrenness of her life into sharp focus. First, there had been Donna and Dex. The two of them alone had given her a glimpse of the kind of family and love she had forgotten about. The kind she had grown up in but had forsaken for her life with Roger. Then, her affair with her son had unleashed an emotional intensity she thought she had learned to live without. Throw in Jenny's incredible wedding, just after Rick had left for early football, and she felt totally alone and unloved.

She had tried once to instigate a romantic evening with Roger. He had fucked her, but after Rick, she saw it for the empty encounter it was. She had already made a trip to visit Rick, and the sex had been intense. Even in the middle of it, though, she sensed that Rick had entered a new life in which she could never play the same role. The sex could still be there in the future, but that one summer was a time never to be repeated. Their union had been critical to both of their lives, but they each had to take the next step on their own.


The call came during the second week of school, and Donna happened to answer. It was Rick Santee, and he asked if Dex could get on the line, too. A wide-eyed Donna found Dex studying, and got him on the extension. "What's this about, Rick?" Donna asked.

"It's about Mom. I'm really worried about her. Look, I'm assuming you guys know all about what's happened between Mom and I over the summer. She was here for a long weekend, and it tore me up to see what she was like when she had to leave. I'm not worried about suicide or anything, and I don't think she's that much into alcohol, but she is really hurting."

"What can we do to help, Rick?" Dex asked.

"You guys and your family are the only real friends she has, outside her own family. She sees your family as having it all together. I guess I'm asking if you can go out of your way to spend some time with her, maybe invite her over. The biggest thing you can do is help her decide to get that divorce. She can't decide on her own."

Donna was at this point too flabbergasted to speak, so Dex carried the conversation. They discussed how the high school team was doing, and quite a bit about Rick's football and his classes. As the conversation wound down, there was an awkward pause, then, "Donna, are you still there?"

Voice cracking, she squeaked out, "Yeah, I'm here."

"I know I've apologized to you, but until recently, I never really understood how badly I hurt you. I think I understand now, and I regret it more than I can tell you. And Dex, thanks for the wake-up call. I hate to think I might have come here to school the same asshole I was in April. Well, any help you can give Mom will be great. Thanks, guys."

The two extensions were in different rooms, so Dex could not see Donna during the conversation. When Dex arrived where she was, though, she was still staring at the handset, having failed to hang it up.

"Whoever said 'Revenge is sweet' didn't know what he was talking about, did he?" Dex asked Donna. She was still mute and motionless as he took the phone from her hand and hung it up.

That same night, Donna and Dex shared the call with Karen and Mike. Karen immediately set up a lunch date with Margo and invited her for dinner Saturday evening.


The last Friday in September, Karen and Mike were invited out to dinner at friends'. They asked the kids if they would stay home, rather than going to the Emporium for one night. Dex noticed an unusual amount of giggling between Karen and Donna at departure, and Mike clapped Dex on the back in a rather rare move. Dex thought nothing more of it as he headed downstairs to get his weekend homework out of the way. Donna asked how much he had to do, and he told her only about two hours.

At exactly the two hour mark, Donna came down to Dex's room and sat on his lap, straddling his legs. This now-familiar approach meant she wanted something from him, and this time she was naked. Her spread legs exposed her pink inner labia, and Dex was momentarily too distracted to wonder what the request might be. He recovered fairly quickly, and in keeping with the sexy teasing they both enjoyed, this time he put his hands directly on her tits, and kneaded them very gently.

"I learn fast. I'll bet this means you want something, huh?"

"Make me a woman!" There was no clever rejoinder from him this time, only a slack-jawed gape. When the silence continued, she went on. "I'm on the pill. Mom and Dad know all about it. In fact, they know tonight is the night."

Blood began returning to the temporarily abandoned parts of his brain, and he was able to respond "So that's why they asked us to stay home, and why things were a little strange when they left!"

"Is that a yes?" she asked.

"Was there ever a question? Let's shower!"

The shower was as playful as always, but a bit shorter than usual. As they toweled off, Donna found that repeated attempts to dry her crotch were ineffective. They sprinted to the bedroom, and snuggled under the covers awhile until their skin warmed from the cooling after the shower. As they cuddled, Donna assured him that this was what she wanted and she could not wait any longer. She explained how their naked times, the encounter with Rick, and the romance of the weddings had her so horny she couldn't stand it. His hands and his mouth just weren't enough any more.

Feeling warm enough to throw back the covers, Dex started some serious foreplay, only to have Donna push him back gently. She took his hand and put it on her well-moistened pussy, then gave a few perfunctory strokes to his already rigid cock.

"You know I love this part. In fact, it's all we've had until now. Right now, though, I want get past the painful part and feel you in me. Here, roll over on your back on this." She placed a towel under his ass and had him roll onto it. He could not supress a chuckle.

"Some horny virgin you are! All this planning!"

She slapped him playfully on the shoulder. "It won't feel any less wonderful if I keep the blood off the sheets, will it?"

Leaning over to kiss her, he said "Sorry! You really are amazing, you know that?"

"Well, I've been living around this amazing guy. Now, let's get that amazing cock in me."

She straddled him as he lay on his back. Holding his cock upright, she struggled a few moments to get the head positioned properly, then dropped down a bit, popping the head into herself.

Dex's mother had been relatively tight, considering that she had given birth and had endured years of forced intercourse. Donna, though, was a completely different matter. His initial penetration felt like someone was squeezing his glans hard with their hand, except that it also felt very, very warm. He looked up and saw a wave of concern and uncertainty cross Donna's face. "Donna, if..."

"Don't say it! I know I will stretch and I know it will fit. You're sweet to worry about me, but this is something a girl's just gotta do." With that, she began a wriggling motion, not really up and down, but the result was incremental progress down onto him. It wasn't long before she winced as they encountered more serious resistance.

"I'm going to move up and down on just the end for a while. I want to get as loose and slippery as I can before we pop it." She continued the wriggling action, but added a definite vertical motion, making him worry that he might pop right out. She kept this up for about a half a minute, then with no change in expression and no warning to him, she dropped about two inches further onto him. With her face contorted and a couple of tears tracking on her cheeks, she let out a sharp hiss.

Dex had a lot of practice steeling himself against the unavoidable suffering of a woman he loved. It did not make this any easier. Donna was no pansy, and the rupturing of her hymen was obviously more painful than most. He could think of nothing appropriate to say, so he took her face in his hands and wiped the tears gently with his thumbs. For almost two minutes, she sat motionless, waiting for the pain to ease.

When Donna tentatively began wriggling again, Dex spoke up. "Donna, we don't have to go any further tonight."

"Oh yes we do! I've been looking forward to this for a long time. Just because it hurt a lot more than I expected, I'm not giving up."

"I know this is a huge night for you, Donna, but I've been looking forward to all the nights that come after. The pain will be done, and we can just relax and enjoy each other."

"How do you always know just what to say, you charmer, you?" During this short exchange, she had sunk all the way down. There was still pain, but the stretched and filled sensation was thrilling. If she moved even slightly, the arousal was already masking the pain somewhat. Cautiously, she began more vigorous up and down motions, hoping to work through the pain. After about two minutes, the pain was still there, and her arousal had not increased at all. Her whole body slumped a bit as she realized things were not going to get better.

Ever attuned to her moods, Dex knew something was wrong and there was little doubt what the problem was. Not giving her a chance to object, he rolled them to their sides and pulled out of her. Telling her sternly not to move, he got a wet washcloth and another towel from the bathroom, and gently swabbed the blood from her crotch. By the time he finished, Donna was whimpering in frustration.

"This isn't the way it's supposed to be," she sniffled. "I've been dreaming about all the neat things we'd do tonight, and I... I just can't." The whimpering changed to full-fledged sobs.

Dex just pulled her close until she calmed down, then asked her, "Donna, Honey, do you think all those things will still fell neat tomorrow night - or Sunday - or Monday?"

"There you go again, always saying the right thing. Yes, they'll still feel good. I'm just upset that I had to disappoint you tonight."

"Whew! That's a relief. I was worried you'd be turned off on sex forever."

Once again the mock-angry slap on the shoulder. "Fat chance! You know me better than that."

"I think you could really use a little pampering tonight, don't you? Can you tell me where your body lotion is." She told him, and he went off to fetch it and a large towel.

Back in his room, Dex treated Donna to a long, tender lotion massage over her entire body. He did not provide the running commentary on her body parts as he had with Kristen, but he did keep up a casual monologue on any subject he could think of. When he had finished both sides, he rolled her onto her stomach again and lightly stroked from her shoulders down over her ass. It took barely five minutes of this and she was out.


The usual morning erection felt different as Dex clawed his way up to some sort of awareness. As the initial confusion cleared a bit, he had a brief flashback of his mother sucking him to wakefulness all those months ago. His head jerked up, he saw Donna, and the present reality settled upon him. It was not an unpleasant reality at all, as he saw his naked cousin in enticing profile in the feeble light of dawn. It was doubtful she had sensed his momentary panic, and he decided it was best that she never know his reaction.

There was no way he could continue this delightful activity without bladder relief, so he reluctantly eased Donna's off of his cock, and walked to the bathroom. He had a long wait before he softened enough to pee. Fortunately, Donna chose not to torment him. She was sitting demurely atop the covers when he returned.

"Dex, there's no way I'm facing Mom and Dad this morning without you having come inside me. I want to try it again."

"Um, Donna, I don't want to hurt you. It can't have healed just since last night."

"It won't be quite as bad. Besides, I need to do this no matter how bad it hurts."

"OK, we can do it, but on one condition."

"Oh, oh! What's that?"

"I want to make you come a few times first. Then maybe you won't feel much at all."

"Would you really fuck an unconscious woman?"

"I wouldn't fuck you at all, Baby. You know that."

"Yeah, I know. Sometime, though, that may be just what I need."

"Well, I'm sure you will tell me when that happens." With that, he kissed her soundly. After a long, steamy kiss, he moved his mouth to her tit, and brought the nipple to life. At the same time, he used his hand to stroke her pussy, exerting extra pressure with the heel of his thumb over her clit.

To put sexual responsiveness in automotive terms, Donna was a top fuel dragster. The first few times Dex had made her come, he was amazed. His mother had been responsive, but the joyful task of bringing her off usually took most of ten fun-filled minutes. Several times, Donna had exploded in way less than half that time. It apparently was not a consequence of the newness of her sexual activity, either, as her acceleration had slowed very little over their months of intimacy.

Except for the occasional episode when time was limited, the two teens took a relaxed pace in their sexual play. It was normal for both of them to come twice, and Donna often came even more. Thus, Dex had not made an idle boast. He had every reason to believe he could bring her to three climaxes - he had done it several times before. It was more important now than ever, though, as he knew she would be very disappointed if she could not make him come inside her. His own urgency was not trivial, either.

Donna must have been quite worked up as she roused Dex, and she quickly went into full writhing and squirming mode. Keeping his mouth on her nipple, he got down on his shoulder and reached his other hand underneath her ass. Sliding his middle finger up her crack from beneath, he was able to stroke her slit from both the top and the bottom, being careful not to stick either finger very far inside her. This was something he had not done to her before. Keeping the movements of both hands in rhythm, her entire crotch area soon felt stimulated. Her bouncing in response became so vigorous, he was challenged to hold on. When she stiffened and convulsed in climax, he was barely able to keep his upper hand over her clit area.

The sight and feel of a woman in orgasm had made Dex an addict from the first time he clumsily brought off his mother. His favorite strategy during foreplay was to keep his partner aroused so she never completely came down before the next orgasm started. It was particularly thrilling with Donna because of the way her supple young body moved during her throes, and the erotic little moans and gasps she uttered. This morning, he had threatened her with three warm-up comes, but he intended to enter her after the second.

As soon as he could pry her tensed legs apart, Dex moved down and began lapping at her labia with his mouth. To avoid accidentally bringing her down through sensitivity, he avoided her clit at first. He reached one arm up to caress a breast and stimulate the nipple, being very cautious again to give it time for its sensitivity to ease. Getting into a steady rhythm seemed to be the most effective technique on Donna, and he fell into in quickly. As he lapped with his tongue, he paid more and more attention to her clit. After several minutes, her movements became erratic, signaling she was on the way. When she seemed to have almost lost control of her breathing, he focused on the clit, sucking and rubbing it vigorously with his tongue, all the while rolling her nipple with firm pressure.

The second orgasm was considerably stronger than the first, almost foiling Dex's plan with the strength of her movements. While it was barely under way, he kept his thumb rubbing over her clit while he moved up, struggling to keep her clenching legs apart. She was at maximum lubrication, and he was at maximum hardness, so initial penetration occurred with ease. Once barely inside, though, the extreme tightness came into play again. Remembering her use of small rotating and jiggling motions, he tried to duplicate them, and could fell himself sinking in without directly thrusting.

Progress was slow, and her orgasm was waning when he reached the depth of her torn hymen. He watched her face for signs of pain, and saw her wince at his first contact with the torn tissue. He went motionless at the sight, but she had regained some awareness and stammered at him "'S OK! Don't stop! Want you in! 'S OK! 'S OK!" Her face was still a bit tense as he resumed, but he did not see another strong sign of pain. At the point where his glans was well past the wounded area, her face relaxed considerably. "Better now! Gonna do it!"

Happy that she seemed more comfortable, but still cautious, Dex worked his way completely in, then began thrusting, but in very short strokes. He wanted to keep his head from touching the wounded area. Until now, he had been totally focused on her pleasure and comfort. Now, he gave in to his own need. Still monitoring her expression for signs of pain, he fell into a very rapid, but very short motion. It was enough. Being left hanging last night, then this morning's activity had put him on a hair trigger. He unloaded into her while holding himself motionless. By the time he finished, his arms were quivering with the effort of holding himself above her.

This morning, Dex's little habit of requiring two comes to soften posed a bit of a problem. Pulling out while still stiff would bring the head of his cock past Donna's wound again. He really did not want their coupling to end in a twinge of pain for Donna. If he could soften inside her, he might be able to withdraw with no discomfort to her. As if she was on the same wavelength, Donna raised and spread her knees even farther, then reached down with both hands and began caressing his tender balls. She started moving her hips against him, then told him, "C'mon, Lover. Gotta come again!"

"Don't want to hurt you!" He panted back.

"I'll hurt YOU if you don't come again!" She teased him. It was a great relief to see her spirit back to normal, and he started stroking again, knowing his own tenderness would not last long. Between her tight channel and her hands, the stimulation was incredible, even with the reduced friction from their combined fluids. His arousal was no longer encumbered by his concern for her, and he let himself sink into the sensations, although he did keep his strokes very short. Within three or four minutes, he stiffened again, and shot another load into her.

The second come always left him exhausted, and he rolled them to their sides and lay panting. "Sorry there were only two for you," he was able to gasp out. She hugged herself to him without responding and they lay silent for several minutes. When his shrunken penis slipped easily out of her, she sniffled a bit, and he asked if it hurt her.

"No, you goof! You were thinking about my pain all the time, weren't you?"

"I know how disappointed you were last night, and I wanted you to have your wish."

"God, Dex, sometimes I wish we COULD think about being together forever. You are so good to me!" He didn't respond, except with his hands stroking her back and her ass.


The freshly showered teens were the first in the kitchen for the now traditional naked Saturday breakfast. Kristen had not joined them since meeting Dennis. Jenny and Chris came over occasionally, but would not be there today.

When Karen came down the stairs, she headed right for her daughter and gave her a big hug. She released her and hugged Dex as Mike took her place in Donna's hug.

"Was it good?" Karen asked Donna as she came back for another hug.

"I should have listened to the Doc," Donna answered. "She offered to cut my hymen, but I declined. It hurt pretty bad last night. We had to wait until this morning."

"You know, I debated whether to talk to you about that," Karen said. "I had the same problem, only your poor Dad had to wait until the third day of our honeymoon, it was so bad."

"Hey, it was worth the wait!" Mike interjected, hugging his wife from behind.

"Well, at least you were able to enjoy it this morning," Karen said to Donna.

"Dex was so sweet and gentle! I'm afraid we're going to have to hold off for a couple more days, though. Sorry, Lover!" Dex merely hugged her in reply.


Margo had been invited for an early dinner, as the teens wanted to be at the Emporium for both of Jenny's sets. It took Margo about three seconds to know that Donna's virginity was gone, and she pulled the girl aside. Donna told her all about it while Karen finished dinner preparations.

Donna had not seen Margo since Rick's phone call, so she gave the older woman a replay. Margo's eyes were damp when Donna finished, and she could not think of anything to say. "Margo, that certainly is not the same Rick I ran from last spring. Not even the same one I tormented this summer."

"Does that mean you're changing your mind about him?" Margo asked.

"Could be. Could be," Donna replied thoughtfully.

"Sweetie, you have just given me enough hope to keep me going."

Margo had met Mike at the wedding, but this was their first extended exposure. Karen could not surpress an occasional smile at the scrutiny her friend was giving her man.

When the kids left for the Emporium, Margo got up to leave as well. Karen insisted she stay on, as there was nothing planned for the evening, and they could all relax together. The talk quickly turned to Margo's marriage, and she surprised herself by how much she felt free to reveal to Mike. Karen, of course, knew all about Margo's situation.

When the kids came home much later, Margo and Karen were still chatting in the living room. Donna sat down on the other side of Margo, and together they convinced her to stay the night. They got past all the predictable objections about toiletries and sleepwear, and Margo was hard put to appear reluctant.

The house was quiet and Donna and Dex were cuddling naked in his bed. She appeared slightly withdrawn, and he assumed it was disappointed over not being able to have sex. "Hey, Donna, don't worry about it. Maybe by tomorrow you'll feel up to it."

"Oh, I wasn't thinking about that. I really feel bad for Margo. Dex, um, would you consider, uh, having Margo come down here with us?" She playfully took hold of his cock, and feeling his immediate response, said, "Good, I'll go and get her." She scurried off without bothering with any clothes. When he stopped chuckling, Dex got up and put on some boxers and turned on the small mood lamp on his dresser. Seeing the lotion bottle still on the dresser from the night before, he got two large towels from the bathroom, and spread them on the bed.

Up in Donna's room, Margo had just rolled over wide awake for about the forty-fifth time, when Donna entered the room and sat on the edge of the bed. Finding Margo's hand, Donna tugged gently and said, "Come on downstairs with us Margo. You shouldn't be alone."

"But..."

"You're not interrupting anything. I'm too sore for sex tonight."

"But Dex..."

"Dex is fine. He loves you, too, and hates to see you hurting. It will just be friendly and loving. You don't have to do anything. We won't embarrass you."

Donna was not to be denied, and Margo was pulled to her feet. At the door, she hesitated. She was wearing a rather thin nightgown of Karen's, with nothing on underneath, as she had been hesitant to borrow someone else's panties. "Come on, Margo. Don't worry about it. Your body is gorgeous, but Dex won't rape you if you happen to give him a little show."

Feeling ashamed of her timidity, Margo made a joke. "Oh, damn. I was kind of hoping..." Donna giggled and planted a firm kiss right on Margo's lips. They continued down the two flights of stairs with no more comment, until they reached the basement and saw Dex waiting beside the bed with lotion in hand and towels ready. "Oh, I... I... ," Margo stuttered.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.