Redemption - Cover

Redemption

Copyright© 2003 by Shrink42

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Unable to prevent an unspeakable tragedy as a young teen, unwarranted guilt becomes his driving force through adolescence and into adulthood. This story spans nearly two decades, and involves many people. It is a story of good and evil, tragedy and triumph, love, relationships, and more than a little sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Violence  

(Fifteen years earlier)

Back at the apartment, Jenny was trying to get Chris out of his clothes with hands so shaky they were almost useless. The bed had been turned back earlier, and she was sitting on the edge. She managed to wait until he was completely naked before she took his cock between both hands and just marveled at the feel of it.

"Chris, there is so much I want to do and learn. But I cannot relax and enjoy anything until I feel you in me. I am ready for you. I have an IUD. When Amy is weaned, I will go on the pill. It is a safe time of the month now. Please, make love to me right now."

This was not an onerous request, as Chris was dying for the same thing. He was eager to wallow in her lush tits. He wanted to run his hands and his mouth over every inch of her creamy skin. But more than anything, he wanted to sink himself into her warm depths. Concerned lest he cause her any discomfort, he worked his fingers between her labia and found her more then ready.

Holding his cock in his hand, he rubbed it up and down her slit a few times to pick up some of the moisture. Then he told her, "Honey, you guide me in. Tell me if it hurts and I will slow down."

Eagerly, she obliged him, pulling firmly once she had him positioned. He had the head inside her almost before he knew it. She had given birth, but with no penetration since then, her vagina had tightened remarkably. He held himself above her and looked into her eyes as he started a careful rocking motion, hardly moving in her at all. When he saw only wide-eyed wonder on her face, he increased the length of his thrusts, but still kept the pace very slow.

He was barely half-way in and just starting to increase his pace when she gave the first tentative return thrust. "Yes, Baby, that's it! Push back at me! Just like that!" When he broke the silence, he loosened her tongue. "Oh... Oh... I feel so full! It's so big! Oh... I'm tingly! I've got goose bumps! Oh! Oh!"

They were almost matching thrusts, now, and he was almost all the way in. He pulled back then thrust forward again. "Oh, Chris, I'm... Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee." She came with a vengeance. As she came, her pussy rippled and clamped around him in a way he had never imagined. It caught him totally by surprise and he lost it, shuddering into her before her own convulsions had even finished. He couldn't believe it had happened so fast.

When he was done, he was shaky, and his first impulse was to roll onto his side. His was a little chagrined, however, that he had come so quickly. He had always had pretty good stamina, but the rippling around his cock was just too much. Repositioning himself slightly, he decided to stay over her and see if he couldn't get going again quickly. Her responsiveness thrilled him beyond words.

Holding himself so he was resting atop her without much weight on her, he started kissing all over her face. When her eyes opened, he planted one on her lips and held it as she wrapped her arms around him. He pulled back, and they just touched lips gently several times before he started stroking her lips with his tongue and nibbling them lightly. She squirmed under him, then pulled him down into a hard kiss.

"Honey," he said, pulling away slightly, "I'm sorry I came so quickly. When you came, I was so pent up I just couldn't hold back. Your pussy was massaging me in the most unbelievable way."

She gave him another 'wide eyed with wonder' look, and said, "You mean it usually lasts longer. Oh, that must be incredible. I don't know if I could stand it." They kissed again, then she started moving against him. He was afraid he wouldn't be able to get hard yet, when he felt her pussy rippling on his cock again, and he immediately started to swell.

"My God, Jenny, how do you do that?" When she asked what, he told her about the rippling sensation.

"I don't know! I just wanted to rub that wonderful thing filling me up, so I just... did!"

"Well, now you're going to get to do it longer." Almost fully hard, he started in with long, steady strokes, sure that he could go for quite a while before he lost it again. She apparently had not developed any soreness, as she was soon responding in kind. There was much less friction, now, and after a couple of minutes, they both were getting very worked up. Picking up the speed and keeping his strokes long, he could feel his urgency starting to grow. He knew it was not possible to make his partner come every time during intercourse, but he really wanted to make this time memorable. Supporting himself on one arm, he worked his other hand between them to find her clit. It was very swollen and easy to find. At the first touch, she lurched sharply, and hissed out her breath.

Encouraged by her reaction, he vowed to get her off before he came again. Slowing the pace of his thrusts, he worked her clit vigorously, and she built up with surprising speed. Much sooner than he expected, she went over the top, heaving into a climax stronger than her first one. Once sure that she could sustain, he released her clit and started thrusting faster and harder. Again, the ripples got him, and he exploded.

After many, many seconds of near blackout intensity, they both subsided, and he used his last dregs of energy to roll them over so she was on top. He dragged the covers over them and they drifted off.

It was perhaps an hour later when she awoke, feeling the need to pee. He roused as she lifted off of him, and felt a puddle of cooled fluids on his crotch and thigh. He walked unsteadily to the bathroom, where he found her just sitting down on the toilet.

"Chris, wait! I have to go!"

"That's OK. I don't mind."

"But... but... Oh, you!" And she released her stream.

"Can I wipe you?" He asked in jest.

"After the way you loved me, you can do anything you want." She ripped off some paper and handed it to him. Instead of wiping her, he pulled her up into a fervent embrace. Holding the embrace, but moving her sideways, he turned on the shower. She tried to object about her hair, but another scorching kiss erased that issue. The shower was a time of playful discovery, ending in near panic when the water suddenly started to cool.

Back in the freshly-changed bed, he rolled her so she faced him, then slid down so his head was nestled between her breasts. She hugged his head to her, and played with his hair. "Did you know I have been jealous of Amy since that first day?" he asked.

"Jealous of Amy?"

"Yup. When I saw her sucking on your wonderful tit, I wanted to be where she was."

"Well, if you suck on me now, you will probably get a mouthful."

"Hmmm. I am a little hungry, now that you mention it." With that, he took a nipple in his mouth and played with it. Sure enough, when he gave it a firm suck, some milk squirted into his mouth. He made a show of loudly smacking his lips, and said "Delicious! 'Course, coming from you, how could it not be!"

"Do you like embarrassing me, you rat? First when I had to pee, and now with the milk."

He moved up to kiss her, and propped himself up on his elbows. "I'm sorry if I embarrassed you. I don't ever want to do that. You know, when I walked in tonight and saw you naked with Amy, it got to me like nothing else could have. Besides being the most beautiful, sexiest thing I will ever see, it told me you wanted to give yourself to me completely - everything about you. So whether you're peeing, or shitting, or vomiting, or menstruating, or whatever, just remember, I married all of you. Don't be embarrassed, OK?"

"Oh, Chris, I want that, too. I really want that kind of marriage. It's all so new to me, though, don't be upset if I blush sometimes."

"Well, it's not so bad, really. You have the most adorable blush I have ever seen." By unspoken agreement, they fell asleep after that exchange. They were not snuggled together, but they were touching each other. As they slept, they migrated together. When she awoke much later with very sore breasts, she had to move his arm from over her. He woke and asked her what was the matter.

"Gotta pump."

"Can I help?"

"Oh, you don't want to... you do, don't you? Oh, God, I love you!" She hugged him hard, but kept from pressing her chest into him. There was not much he could do to help, but he sat with her and caressed her as she expressed. He took the container to the refrigerator for her while she peed.

When they were both back in bed, he went right for her breasts. He got a little milk, but this was his best chance while she was as drained as she would ever be. Sensing a great opportunity, he asked her "Are you too sore to make love again?"

"No way!" She rolled on her back and tried to pull him over her.

"No, Hon, let's try it with you on top. I can really love on your tits now." Sensing her hesitation, he gently guided her into position. She seemed to get the idea, and eagerly held him in position and sank down on him.

"Oh, Chris, this feels wonderful, too?" Without any coaching, she began moving up and down and he reached up for her tits. She bounced for quite a while before her legs began to tire. He sensed it, and brought her down on top of himself. Now, it was up to him to provide the motion, but the advantage was they could now kiss. They did so enthusiastically. "C... could we just lie like this? It feels so great with you inside me. Is it bad for you if you don't come? Can you stay hard for awhile?"

"I came twice before, so I'm fine. If I keep touching your sexy body, it will keep me hard for a while. You feel wonderful on top of me like this."

He kept up slow, gentle thrusts, and luxuriated in the feel of her flesh as he ran his hand all over her. Quite frankly, it took only her face to throw him hopelessly into love at their first meeting. Now, he felt awed and incredibly fortunate as he traveled the lush curves of her hips and lightly pressed her delicious ass cheeks. It really required no motion at all to keep him hard. He had anticipated a long and possibly frustrating period of familiarization for her. That she had met him naked, walked to the door naked, and stayed that way all night did not seem possible for the terrified virgin he left four weeks earlier.

"Sweetheart, I am so thrilled and amazed at how you have acted with me tonight. You are so relaxed and confident and sexy. Even the way I know you love me, you couldn't just make yourself do this all of sudden. What happened while I was gone?" When he felt her stiffen, he quickly reassured her. "Jenny, I know you could never do anything bad. I will not be angry with you. I just want to know. I think it is a wonderful gift you have given me."

"Oh, Darling, that's what I wanted - to give you a gift. It was very hard for me, but I am so glad I did it." She proceeded with the story of her days with the teens, taking the time to describe everything. Early on, he felt some anger that Dex had seen her naked before he had, but when she explained Dex's reluctance for that very reason, he relaxed and just listened. When Jenny described the 'lessons, ' his cock sprang to full stiffness, after softening considerably during her earlier telling. "Do you still want me after hearing what I did, Chris?"

"Of course I do. I can't imagine how hard it was for you, and you did it for me. I can't help wonder, though, what would have happened if my folks found out." He felt her stiffen again just a little. "Uh, Jenny, is there more that you aren't telling me?"

"Oh, Chris, I don't think I should..."

"Please, Honey, let's not start our first night with a secret."

He was absolutely stunned when she told him about the naked breakfasts. As the shock subsided a little, he started thinking of his mother naked - then his sister - and his aunt. Without warning, he was coming, grunting and heaving beneath her in a massive climax. When the spurts finally stopped, he was actually dizzy from the exertion.

Jenny had been very nervous about revealing the breakfasts. She had wanted to bring him along carefully to avoid any negative reaction. Such a reaction no longer seemed a threat. Smiling to herself, she hugged him tenderly as he tried to regain his breath. When she was sure he was fully aware, she teased him. "Chris, Honey, I take it you wouldn't mind being naked with all your sexy female relatives, huh?" She giggled happily, then kissed him seriously.


Arriving at the Ferguson's after the short drive from Hank's, Angeline said a brief greeting to Mike and Karen, then practically towed Donna to the basement, where Dex was watching the news. He stood to greet them, then sat back down. Donna plopped next to him, but Angeline surprised him by sitting right on his lap, facing Donna. He braced himself for a taunt or an attack of some sort, but she surprised him.

"Dex, tonight I do not want the teasing. I want to hear what has happened with Jenny. The girl I knew at college could not have done what she did tonight. The girl I visited six months ago could not. You and Donna must have done something, and I would hear of it, please."

"Well, we got her started working with weights, and helped her start running. We have been working with her for the four weeks since Chris was last here."

"And because of that, she could greet her lover naked tonight? Pah! I am not stupid! I think perhaps you were all naked together, n'est ce pas?"

Donna and Dex looked at each other for a long moment before Donna spoke up. She admitted their sessions to Angeline, who insisted she wanted to here about it in detail. Donna described the major events, skipping the 'lessons' during the last week. During Donna's description, Angeline clung more and more tightly to Dex, resting her head on his shoulder and dropping tears on his shirt.

"Thank you both so much for helping my friend. Now I can believe I did the right thing after she was raped. She is going to be loved and happy. The bad she will forget." She had to explain to Dex what she was concerned about after the rape. "Dex, you are fifteen? That cannot be! In France we think we are sophisticated about sex, but no fifteen year old Frenchman would do such things for a friend."

"Angeline, I have had bad things happen to me so I had to learn many things very young. I really would rather not tell you about them, but I was happy I could help Jenny."

"That you are both still virgin - is hard to believe. You wait for each other?"

Donna fielded this question. "We both want to wait, and I want Dex to be my first. But, I told Dex once to go ahead and have sex if would help the woman. He did not, but I was willing."

"With your permission, he did not? Please, tell me. I can keep secret."

Once again checking with each other, Dex gave Angeline a very brief summary of his journey, omitting the naked times and the sex. Donna then told Angeline about Kristen, and Dex's need to help her because of her abuse.

"Do you hope to be together always?" Angeline asked.

Donna responded, "Oh, no, that can't happen and we know it. We will always love each other, but we will love others and marry others. In another year, I will go to college, probably to another city. Until then, we will enjoy each other and learn from each other." They kissed, somewhat awkwardly with Angeline on his lap.

"You have something very special - you are fortunate. Jenny will be so happy in your family. I am so glad for her."

"What about you, Angeline? Are you going to be happy?"

"Oh, I am happy. I have had boyfriends. Right now I do not, but I do not worry. If I find my man in America or back in France, I do not know." Adopting her first mischievous look in a while, she added. "Perhaps I just wait for Dex. He is good with the older women, yes?" The laughter changed the somewhat somber mood. The next look she gave Dex, however, left considerable doubt about how much she was joking. The goodnight kiss she delivered before jumping off his lap deepened that doubt.

For the rest of Angeline's stay, the 'standard formation' changed. Chris and Jenny were now inseparable, so it was Dex with Donna and Angeline on either side.


It took only a moment for the sleep haze to lift enough for Chris to remember where he was and who he was with. In their sleep, they had worked into the spoon configuration, with him behind. The arm over her was nestled under her lower breast. Needing to pee, he did his best to extricate himself without waking her, but as he slowly pulled his hand away, she moaned and rolled to her back.

"Sorry, Hon. I didn't mean to wake you, but I have to go."

"S'OK. Sore. Full."

"I'll help you pump. Then we can relax and cuddle a while."

"Oh, that sounds wonderful," she said, rousing herself, "but would I be awful if I said I wanted Amy to do it?"

As she sat up on the edge of the bed, he came up behind her. He pulled her hair back behind her ear and kissed her on the neck. "There is no way you could be awful." She wriggled and giggled from the tickling sensation. "I'll go wake Hank, and you can get dressed and do whatever."

"No, I've got keys. Let's let him sleep. I'll just throw something on quick. I'm really full, and I don't want to waste any time. Besides, whatever I wear will be a lot more than they saw me in last Saturday." She said this last as she walked toward the bathroom with an extra wiggle to her bare bottom.

At the Ferguson's, no one was up and around yet. Chris went into his parents' room where Amy's crib was set up with all the bedrooms full. Not even waiting to change her, Jenny put the baby to work immediately on her swollen mammaries. Chris sat at one end of the living room sofa and Jenny leaned back against him as she nursed.

Apparently awakened by Chris's extraction of the baby, Karen came down the stairs, and just stood for a while at the bottom, looking fondly at the tableau presented to her. Chris was the first to see her. He smiled, then said "Damn! Guess I'm just a week late, huh?"

"What?"

"Jenny told me about last Saturday's breakfast, and I was just lamenting what I missed."

Feeling a sudden tingle run through her body, Karen tried to restrain her self but failed. Throwing her nighty off over her head and stepping out of her panties, she walked toward her son. Jenny saw what was happening and moved a bit away from Chris. "I'll bet this is what you most wanted to see, wasn't it?" Chris was frozen in total shock as, outwardly casual, she sat in his lap. "Or was it really Kristen? Donna?" Getting absolutely no response from him, and still amazed at her own actions, she pulled his head to her chest. "These aren't as big and beautiful as the ones you got to snuggle in last night, but a long time ago you used to like them pretty well." Suddenly concerned how Jenny might react to her little show, she looked over and was reassured by the broad grin Jenny gave her.

Jenny, in fact was loving this. She reached over and took Chris's lifeless hand and placed it on Karen's hip. "Darling, your hands do wonderful things to a woman. Don't be afraid to touch your mother."

Finally coming out of his stupor, Chris managed to at least get both arms around Karen, though he kept his hands perfectly still. Croaking more than speaking, he was able to get out "Mom, this is... unreal!"

"No, Sweetie, it's real. It's loving and intimate, and there's nothing wrong with it. Now, I wish it had happened years ago. I'm kinda sad I'll have to wait a while to see you, though." She wiggled her ass a little and said "Glad to feel that Jenny didn't totally wear you out last night. Your old Mom is thrilled by your reaction." Both women broke up over this. Fearing others might appear soon, Karen gave Chris a short but intense kiss on the lips, then put her nightclothes back on and went upstairs.

One by one, the rest of the family appeared. Ron staggered down the stairs in boxers and T, looking totally disheveled. Donna intercepted him and chased him back upstairs. "We have guests. You don't want to meet Angeline looking like that, do you?" Almost jarred awake, he retreated and returned in ten minutes looking presentable for a Saturday morning.

Everyone greeted Jenny and Chris warmly, but all seemed rather subdued in their comments, and conversation at the table was more quiet than usual. About five minutes after they began eating, Jenny suddenly stood.

"Hey, everyone! I need to say something. This is the Ferguson house. It should be a whole lot noisier at the table. You are all so sweet, and you are trying so hard not to embarrass me. Thank you, but it isn't necessary. Today, nothing could bother me. Last night, Chris made me feel so good I still can't believe it. So if you want to tease me about it, go ahead. I might even give you the details. Oh, and Donna - you were absolutely right about heredity." After a stunned moment, those present at Jenny's first naked breakfast completely disintegrated. Jenny whispered to Chris that she would explain later. It took a long time before Donna could regain enough control to give Angeline the same assurance. Poor Ron never did find out what had happened. The table thereafter returned to its normal raucous state.


The week before the wedding contained the predictable amount of mayhem, considering that Chris had just arrived home. Through it all, though, tempers never flared. The reason was Jenny. Everyone knew she was sweet, and no one could recall seeing her angry. Lately, she had exhibited a serenity that was contagious. Every day, her personality seemed to grow stronger. She was not the force that Angeline was - she did not take over gatherings. Rather, her strength was in her impenetrable attitude. She was happy, content, and deeply in love. Anything else that happened was trivial in comparison. She seemed compelled to share her joy with everyone she encountered, and had the rare ability to make fast friends with just a greeting and a smile.


During the week before the wedding, Carl picked up Dex and Donna one morning, and they met Susan, off duty, at a fast food place. They spent over an hour strategizing, discussing the best way to make sure the Frankels could not upset the wedding. Carl had turned in his final report and had been paid. He was absolutely certain the Frankels would show up at the wedding.

Susan would be off-duty on Saturday, the wedding day. She agreed to extra duty, and Carl would pay the force the standard rate through his company. Dex insisted on reimbursing Carl. Carl would stake out the Frankels' home and follow them. He had some walkie-talkies with a reasonable range, and would communicate with Susan that way. Donna would cover for Dex, who was offically an usher, but would make the Frankels his primary task.


The church chosen for the ceremony seated about 350 in two sections with a center aisle. One brilliant idea hatched by Karen eliminated the customary 'bride's side - groom's side.' She wanted to emphasize that they were all Jenny's new family. Some very nice temporary chairs were placed in the center aisle for the first five rows, and the family was seated in the very center. The procession would be from the sides - men from one side, women from the other.

Angeline, with Hank accompanying, began playing ten minutes before the starting time. Even those who had heard her practicing were struck by the intensity of sound the tiny girl could wrest from her violin.

Just about the time Angeline began playing, Susan's walkie-talkie squawked and she came to fetch Dex. Her uniform (required for extra duty work) created a slight stir in the narthex, but because the party would enter from the sides, it did not interrupt preparations. Dex had warned the other ushers he might be called away, so with a nod to one of Mike's teacher friends, he walked outside with Susan.

Carl had described the car, and they saw where it was parking. They were standing by both front doors when the Frankels tried to exit, pushing against the doors. "Please do not try to leave your car," Dex told Gerhardt Frankel. "You are not welcome here." Several other people were parking nearby, and noticed that something strange was happening, but had no idea what.

It was Susan who made the next move. "Please unlock you rear doors and do not try to leave the car. We are getting into the back seat." Sputtering and protesting, Gerhardt reluctantly complied.

Once they were all in the car, both of the Frankels started in with real venom, insisting they had a right to be there. Susan waited for them to run down a bit, then explained that because the church had been rented, this was a private gathering, and anyone could be excluded.

"But we're the bride's parents!" Annette Frankel yelled.

"No," Dex countered, "You chose not to be her parents any longer when you threw her out."

"You don't know what you're talking about," Annette yelled back. "She took all the training and education, then just walked out."

Dex simply said "I have the tape of your last phone call from Jenny." Both Frankels sat in frustrated silence. "You have two choices," Dex went on. "You can drive away peacefully. We will know if you try to return and will stop you. If you want to stay, we will lead you to an enclosed room where you cannot be seen or heard, but can see and hear the wedding." Susan snapped her head toward Dex at that point, giving him a very surprised look. This had not been part of the strategy. "If you choose that option, you will be led in and out looking like you are under arrest."

"What makes you think you can force us to do either of those things," Gerhardt demanded. Dex casually reached over the seat back and squeezed a spot between the man's neck and shoulder. Gerhardt yelped, then swore as Dex released the pressure.

"Believe me, I can," was all Dex said.

"I'll sue you for that!" the man blustered. Neither Dex nor Susan bothered to reply. There was silence in the car for over a minute before Annette finally said "We want to watch."

"I know your reason for being here is to disrupt. We will deal with any attempt very severely. I think I have demonstrated that I can." Dex said this in a very even, emotionless voice.

"You wouldn't dare touch me!" Annette spat out.

"That is why Officer Plonske is here," Dex replied. "She is well trained in techniques for restraining prisoners."

"Prisoners! We're her parents!" Annette was screaming, now.

"We've already been over that," Dex continued in his even tone. "That's the deal. Take it or leave it."

"This wedding is a sham!" Annette was in full cry, now. "She is marrying this nobody just to embarrass us. Her name is not Jenny Ballard, and we did not give our permission for this marriage. We have a right to stop it."

"Then I guess you have chosen to drive away. Oh, by the way, Jenny's name change papers arrived two days ago. She really is Jenny Ballard." That bit of news took the wind out Annette. She visibly slumped in her seat and said nothing for quite a while. "We want to see the ceremony, so please leave now. There are others besides us watching, so don't try to return." Dex and Susan opened their doors and started to get out.

"Take us in." It was Gerhardt this time. Dex had everyone wait for a moment, and checked to make sure the sanctuary doors were closed. He came back to the car and he and Susan led the Frankels by the arm to an empty cry room at the rear of the sanctuary. They seated their 'prisoners' as Angeline was finishing her last intro piece.

The ceremony was very moving. At least Dex thought so, and Susan seemed transfixed, as well. The unusual processional worked well, and Hank played the organ as if he did it all the time. After the vows, Jenny sang her solo with Angeline on the violin and Hank on piano. No one who met her in early June could have believed the poise and feeling with which she sang.

After her scheduled solo, Jenny shocked everyone by continuing to face the audience. As the applause from her solo died down, she spoke to the congregation.

"I want to do something that is very unusual at a wedding because my journey to this happy occasion has been unusual. I have been a victim of vicious, heartless rape and cruel rejection. Angeline, my maid of honor, and Hank, my new father, helped put me back together again. One of the most meaningful parts of my healing was singing with Hank after dinner every night, holding Amy. You heard how beautifully Hank played classical and religious music, but his real love is country. He calls it 'heart music, ' and he is a man with a huge heart. I want to share with you with a special country song I have learned about a father giving away his daughter. Hank, please come back to the piano and play, and Kristen, please bring me Amy."

There were gasps and more than a few 'ooooohs' as Kristen brought a well-fed and groggy Amy and placed her in Jenny's arms. When he could finally move, Hank came to the piano, Jenny whispered in his ear, and he began the intro to "She's Still My Little Girl." Jenny stood beside the piano in their familiar positions. The song was a ballad, but definitely country. Hank had to play strictly by touch, as his eyes were soon functioning only as leaking faucets. There were very few dry eyes in the sanctuary as Jenny sang with the same skill as before, but an emotional intensity that was almost painful.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.