Redemption - Cover

Redemption

Copyright© 2003 by Shrink42

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Unable to prevent an unspeakable tragedy as a young teen, unwarranted guilt becomes his driving force through adolescence and into adulthood. This story spans nearly two decades, and involves many people. It is a story of good and evil, tragedy and triumph, love, relationships, and more than a little sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Violence  

(Sixteen years earlier)

Dex hunched his shoulders against the raw dampness of March. He had just finished the last basketball practice of his eighth grade year, and the high of being on the floor was giving way to the fear, the shame, and the disgust at what he might find at home. He wanted to take his time and delay getting home, yet he feared what might happen to his mother if he was late. The pattern had been unbroken through the winter months, but now it would change.

The fear was no longer for himself. A year and a half ago his exceptional basketball talent had become evident. After one compliment from the coach, his father had never again beaten him seriously. Sports glory was so important that even his father's raging temper would not be allowed to endanger it. When Dex realized how his father idolized sport, he quit. The coach, however, was a wise and compassionate teacher. He convinced Dex to stay with basketball for himself - to make it his refuge, his outlet. The coach never knew about the abuse, just that if his father wanted it, Dex wanted none of it. He had encountered the same reaction many times at that fragile, rebellious age.

Dex would no longer have feared the beatings even if they had continued. He was beyond that. From the time the serious abuse started at about age nine, he had suffered breaks, sprains, gashes, and bruises beyond counting. A blow to the head had once caused concern for his eyesight, but he had recovered fully. Though still rail thin, he had sprouted to nearly six feet, and his bone structure had strengthened considerably. Muscles were becoming noticeable, especially in his legs.

Though he would no longer risk injuring his future star, his father was still generous with the slaps and shoves, and it seemed the verbal abuse never stopped. To these, the boy had also become inured.

As he walked home after that final practice, Dex vowed he was done with sports. His father's beatings had been re-directed to his mother, and he could not live with that. It was far worse than it had ever been. Many times he threw himself between them to protect her, but he was not always there. He knew, too, that fearful things went on behind their closed door.

Daily he pled with her to flee the abuse, but she was incapable. Over the years, her husband had beaten her spirit down so there was no sense of self remaining. Her world was horrific, but it was the only world she could see, and Dex could not convince her to leave it. She was an attractive, sweet, caring person, and he loved her dearly. Of late, the certainty that she would be killed had grown on him like a suffocating cloud. His pulse raced and his breath grew short every time he entered the house, for fear of what he might find.

He took a deep breath and opened the door, to be greeted by "John, where the Hell have you been?" Dex was actually John, Jr. - John Dexter Madison. For years at school he had made sure his given name was never used after the first day of class. He loathed even that much association with the sorry lout who had sired him. By agreement, his mother called him John in his father's presence, just to avoid one more cause for trouble.

"Hurry up, dammit! It's time you learned how to treat a woman so she respects you. I'm fuckin' sick of the way you're always sticking up for her, gettin' all lovey-dovey, and all that shit. Now get up here!"

Dex stood motionless in the front hall. He knew his father was strong enough to force him, and he knew it would hurt. He just didn't care. He put his mind in that other, sheltered place he had developed for when he knew things would get bad. The boy the elder Madison forced up the stairs was like a recalcitrant robot, resisting but lifeless.

When he was thrown through the doorway of his parents' bedroom, Dex was jerked violently from his sheltered place. There on the bed lay his mother, naked, spread-eagled, with hands and feet tied. She was on her back, and he saw briefly that there was no hair on her crotch. He had the impression of a reddish gash between her legs before he dragged his eyes away to look at her face. She was gagged, but her eyes were uncovered and he could read the shame, fear, and pleading in them.

He didn't think, but bolted for the head of bed and began scrabbling at one of the restraints.

John, Sr. reacted immediately to Dex trying to free his mother. He grabbed the boy by both arms to drag him away, but something had changed from every previous physical encounter. The father did not realize it, but Dex had crossed a line. He was still sane, in fact he was almost icily calm as he spun from the surprised man's grasp, but any fear of injury to himself was totally banished. He kicked viciously at his father's crotch. He missed, but was rewarded with a satisfying whoosh as he connected with the lower abdomen.

"What the Hell? You mean Mama's boy finally grew some balls? I'll teach you to mess with me, you stupid brat!" He tried several times to grab Dex, but the boy was a dervish of flying arms and legs. He said nothing while the man spouted a solid stream of filth and oaths. The outcome was inevitable, though Dex prolonged it for a couple of minutes. The hundred pound weight difference, much of it muscle, finally allowed the father to get a firm grip on the boy from behind. He lifted him off the ground and tried to throw him out the door. Dex got his feet up on the door jam on both sides and would not go through until the man landed a sickening punch to the kidneys and Dex blacked out.

He wasn't out very long, and instantly remembered what was happening, especially when he heard his father yelling, followed by slapping. The pain in his side took his breath away, but he struggled to his feet. Finding that he was out in the hall, he tried the door and found it locked. Standing back, he rammed his shoulder against it, sending it slamming against the wall. Pictures fell, and glass rattled on the dressing table.

John, Sr. was stunned into immobility for a second. Dex saw a blanket on the chair and threw it. Hitting the man in the head, it draped over him, covering eyes and hands. With a flash of quick thinking, Dex grabbed a loose end and wrapped it around the man's shoulders. In struggling to free himself, he fell, and Dex began kicking him with years of pent-up fury. Ten, twelve times he kicked and stomped before he again thought of his mother.

He had no idea how the restraints were fastened as he pawed at them frantically before getting a hold of himself and taking time to figure them out. He had freed just her hands when his father got to his feet and threw off the blanket. Dex grabbed the backless vanity stool and faced his father in a lion tamer's stance. He was sure he was about to be terribly beaten, but he worried only about his mother.

John, Sr. at this point reverted to form for confronted bullies since the beginning of time - he folded. "Shit, John! This is just a little game we like to play sometimes. I don't know why you got all hot and bothered. I thought it would be something good for you to see. You need to learn about this stuff." With that, he turned and left the room, and they soon heard him drive off.

Dex quickly removed one leg restraint and his mother took care of the other by herself. He had carefully kept his eyes away from his mother's nakedness, and he was now faced away from her when the shakes hit him. The onset was so violent he almost fell. Kathy herself was barely aware of her surroundings, and still had the gag jammed into her mouth. Seeing her son's distress, she tried vainly to release the strap at the back of her head, but failed.

Giving up on the gag, she jumped up and guided Dex backward, then pulled him down to sit on the bed. She picked up the discarded blanket and wrapped it around him, holding him tight with her arms. She rocked him gently making humming noises, trying to stop the shaking. They sat for almost ten minutes before Dex could regain full control of his limbs and his breathing.

When he finally could turn his head, he saw the gag still in place. He also saw that she was still naked, and tried to put the blanket around her. She made an irritated gesture and pushed the blanket away. He moved up on the bed on his knees behind her and worked until he figured out the latch. She forced the ball from her mouth with a loud groan. He reflexively wrapped his arms around her from behind in a loving hug he had repeated many times. Feeling bare skin, he remembered her nudity, and jerked back. She had already taken hold of his hands in her usual fashion, and would not let go. She pulled his arms across her tummy and held them up tight under her breasts while leaning her head back against his shoulder.

"Mom, you're still... ! I mean, we shouldn't... !"

"Shhh! Please, Honey! Hug me like you never have before! I need it! I need it!"

"But, Mom... !"

"Please, Honey, Please!" Then SHE started to shake. Forgetting his objections, he awkwardly slid his legs out around her so he was surrounding her from behind. He wanted to throw the blanket around them but she had a vice grip on his arms. He reversed their previous roles and rocked her gently, cooing softly in her ear until her trembling ended.

When she could speak again, she begged "Honey, please don't go against your father again! I was so afraid! You're the best thing in my life, and I couldn't stand to lose you."

"You're the best thing in MY life, Mom. I won't let him hurt you any more."

"But he could kill you!"

"Then he'll have to before he gets to you. I've changed. I don't care if he hurts me, or even kills me. I can't live worrying what will happen to you. I know I can't beat him, but I'll fight with everything I have, every time."

"Oh, Dex, no, no, no! I'm so afraid for you."

"Then let's leave here, Mom, before it's too late."

"You know I don't have any money, and we have nowhere to go."

"Then let's call the cops!"

"We've been over this before, Sweetheart. All the cops in this little town are your father's buddies. If you try to tell anyone at school, they'll never believe you. We have to try to get along with him. We can get through it!"

This painful conversation exhausted once more, mother and son sat quietly in loving companionship for several minutes before Dex asked "Mom, uh, don't you think you should get dressed?"

"Sweetie, I think it would be better if I stayed naked for a while. Your father is going to make me go naked at dinner a lot in the future. If you see me now and can get a little used to it, it will be easier on both of us."

"If he does that, I'll just walk away. I won't help him humiliate you like that."

"You're so sweet, Dex. I saw how you tried not to look at me when I was tied. But if you leave the dinner table, it could make him really angry and there could be worse trouble."

"I don't care, Mom. I've got to do something. We can't go on like this."

"We'll be alright, Honey. It's not always bad, you know. Most of the time he takes good care of us. It's only when he gets upset that..."

"It should be never! Normal people don't get beat up at home. It has to stop. He's going to kill you, don't you realize that?"

"Oh, Honey, he would never do that. It would be bad for his image." She actually giggled a little.

"Well, I'll fix his image. If I tell all the kids at school, sooner or later people will start to believe it. Coach will believe, and that's a start. I think he already suspects."

"Nobody in this town will do anything to him. He's just too well known. Everyone thinks he's the greatest guy."

"Well, I know better! And you know better! I don't want to disobey you, Mom, but I have to do something." She sensed his determination, and just rested quietly in his arms for a while. "Will he really make you serve dinner naked, Mom?"

"Yes, Sweetie, he will. You know, I don't mind if you look at me." With that, she stood up and faced him. "In fact, it gives me a good feeling. I know how much you love me, and I think you will even like looking at my body."

"But, Mom, isn't it wrong for me to see you?" He had averted his gaze when she stood up.

"Dex, Honey, please look at me! It's not wrong, and I want you to see me. I think I have a nice body, but he... he always makes fun of how I look and tries to make me feel bad. Look at me, Dex! Look at me and make me feel good." She took his chin in her hand and turned his face toward her.

The boy's eyes were huge as he first stared into his mother's face, then let his gaze move slowly down over her naked body. Kathy did have a very nice body. She was trim rather than voluptuous, but had good curves in perfect proportions. Her posture showed evidence of the tough times she had, and there were numerous bruises of different ages scattered over her flesh. As her son looked at her for the first time, she unconsciously threw back her shoulders, making her medium-sized breasts stand out and up like a teenager's. She felt no self-consciousness, but rather a warmth and a tingle.

Dex, on the other had felt an erection growing. He panicked, afraid his mother would see it. He jammed his hands in front of himself, and started to get up, intending to leave the room. Kathy saw what was happening and reached out to hold him in place.

"Mom, I... I need to go to the bathroom."

"Dex, I know what's happening. You've got an erection - a hardon. It's OK! It's natural! Don't go away. I don't mind."

"But... but... you'll think I'm having bad thoughts about you!"

"Oh, no, Honey. I'd never think that. You're a healthy young man. If you didn't get hard looking at my body, I would be devastated. Come on, take your hands away and sit down. Now, take a good look at me all over." With that, she turned a slow circle in front of him. He examined her as she turned, still not believing what was happening, but incredibly excited by the vision in front of him. She had almost turned a full circle when he gulped in a huge draught of air, having forgotten to breathe for over a minute.

"Dex, please believe me, it makes me feel so good that my body excites you. I've always known you love me as your Mom. Now to see that you think I'm a desirable woman just thrills me." She stayed motionless in front of him, letting him look and feeling her arousal grow as he did.

"Uh, Mom. I, uh, thought women had hair, you know, down there."

"Yes, they do, dear, just like men. Your father likes my pussy bare, so he makes me shave it off."

"Why does he want it bare?"

"Well, I'd like to think it excites him, but he doesn't ever seem to get excited by me any more. I think he does it to humiliate me."

"You mean because your, um, uh, pussy is all exposed? Then it's humiliating when I look at it?"

"Oh, no, Dex, no, no, no! You would never humiliate me. Here, I think there's a lot you need to learn about women." She picked up the overturned vanity stool and sat on it right in front of him. "Look at my nipples. Come on, Honey, it's OK. Look at them. See how hard they are? When you get sexually excited, your penis gets long and hard, like it is now. When a woman gets excited, her nipples get hard. 'Course, they're a lot smaller, but it's the same idea. Now, when your penis is hard, it's real sensitive to touch, isn't it?"

"Mom!"

"Oh, come on, silly! I know you jerk off. Everyone does - boys and girls. Anyway, when my nipples are hard, they're very sensitive, just like your cock. Don't blush. I know that's what guys call it."

"So you're excited just from me looking at you? I thought you would be embarrassed."

"It's not just because you're looking at me. It's that I know you appreciate me and it excites you."

"Um, yeah, it sure does. Mom, you are really beautiful. I mean I knew that, but you always wear clothes that kind of hide you, and... Geez, Mom, I didn't mean to make you cry!"

The tears were sudden and unstoppable. She sat in her son's lap, laid her head on his shoulder and hugged him, almost desperately. "Dex, Honey, these are happy tears. Hug me, please. Don't be afraid to touch me. I want you to." The crying continued for several minutes. Dex was at first frozen, but gradually put his arms around her back and shoulders. Before long, he was stroking her gently, reinforced by the little hums that were replacing her sniffles.

When she finally sat up straight in his lap, she wiped at her eyes and said, "I must look a mess."

"Mom, I've seen you with a black eye and a bloody lip, and you were still beautiful." His comment was sincere, but the result was another round of tears and hugs. It was more minutes before she regained control.

"You, my handsome, sweet-talking son, have made me feel better than I have in forever. Just to be held and touched gently - I've missed it so much."

"I guess Dad never makes you feel good, huh?"

"All he wants to do is beat me down. It must make him feel big and important, or something. I haven't had a tender touch or gentle words for years. He wants sex a lot, but he doesn't even do that so it feels good for me. If I show any pleasure, he gets angry. Oh, Sweetie, I don't mean to embarrass you, but you're old enough now. If you can stand up to him, you are a man, and you need to hear these things."

"Mom, things are going to change. I won't turn back, now. I'm not sure what I can do, but I am going to fight him every step. I can't live with myself if he hurts you any more."

She was terribly afraid of what might happen, but she realized he could not be deterred. She told him his father might return at any time, and after one much-more-than-motherly kiss, she got dressed and he went to his room.


The next afternoon, Dex was home well before his father. He felt a little awkward when he came in to the house, but Kathy hurried to greet him as she would a husband, and clung to him until she had to start dinner. He sat in the kitchen and talked as she worked.

When John, Sr. came home, he ordered Kathy to strip, ignoring Dex sitting there. Dex jumped right in front of him and told him in an eerie, flat voice. "Guess you're going to have to beat me up again. As long as I can fight, you are not making her undress."

"Well, that's no problem - shouldn't take but a minute to whip your scrawny ass, you ungrateful snot."

"Well, you might as well get started. I told all my friends at school everything today. Told Coach, too. Might as well have some bruises to back it up."

"Aw, fuck! They'll never believe you. Everyone in town knows me!"

"Yeah, and pretty soon everyone in town will know the rumors about you being a wife-beater. Next time Mom or I end up in the hospital, they're going to remember what I told them, and start wondering. If you kill one of us, there won't be any question. What do you think will happen to all your good customers and your Council seat, then?"

"Christ, John, you didn't really tell all those people, did you?" His voice had suddenly taken on a whining tone.

"And that reminds me. The next time you make Mom go to church with you, I am going right to the pastor with the whole story. We are never going through that church door again."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.