Light of Experience - Cover

Light of Experience

by Esu

Copyright© 2003 by Esu

Erotica Sex Story: Collection of random female fantasies, that could go anywhere!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Fiction   .

The characters portrayed in this story are just that, characters in my story. Any similarities to real people are purely coincidental and unintentional. The characters and situations portrayed are pure fantasy; the author is keen to state that in reality adult sexuality should remain only in the adult world. Please do not allow or cause this story to fall in to the hands of minors.

This story is copyrighted by the author and as such may not be published, posted or archived on any newsgroup, website, or server, other than ASSM and ASSTR, without the EXPRESS PERMISSION of the author. Any reader may archive a copy of this story, provided the warnings and copy write information is attached in full.

Experience 1

It was a dark and miserable evening as she returned from work. The bus had not turned up and now she was having to walk home in the rain. She gave a sigh of relief as she inserted the key in the lock and opened the door. After turning on the lights and putting the fire on full blast, she went into the kitchen, poured herself a stiff drink and then settled down into her favourite chair before she flicked through the channels on the box.

Her mind wandered through the events of the day. From the time she had got in to work that morning to the time she left and fell foul to the horrid weather conditions. Mr. Barnes had been screaming for the figures, which he had given her till tomorrow to do. Lucky she was efficient - they had been done yesterday. 'Was Tina really going to get married again after two failures already?' She mused about her marriage; 'it was good and still going strong. It was true what they said absence does make the heart fonder.' With Jim away so much they only made love two or three nights a week, making each time special. Taking a sip of wine she sighed and turned off the TV. Boring, nothing on, now what should she do. Absentmindedly her hand stroked her breast, pulling and tweaking at her nipple through her blouse. She sighed in frustration, no way would Jim be home tonight.

She started to fantasize. Something that she seemed to be doing more of, as she got older.

In her mind, the doorbell rang, 'who on earth would be calling on her tonight?' On opening the door she was greeted by a stranger - a young handsome guy.

"I was passing by when I felt your emotions so I've decided to do something about them" he said as he brushed past her into the room. She wondered who he was and what on earth he meant, but she had no time for further thought. He swiftly picked her up and carried her back into the lounge.

He laid her gently on the floor and started stroking her face and body. She responded to his touch by stretching out her legs and feeling the hard lump between his. With no further talk he unbuttoned her blouse and fondled her breasts. He stroked her small, pert rounded breasts making them swell as the blood rushed to the rosy cherries. He started gently squeezing the tips gradually increasing the pressure as they grew firm and hard between his fingertips. He replaced his hands with his tongue lapping her nipple grasped between his teeth. This increased the feelings that were beginning to stir between her legs. Her muscles beginning to clench and relax both internally and externally. She felt the moisture gushing from her vagina. His tongue moved gently down her supple frame into the pooled moisture lapping it up. This made her muscles tighten even more and start pulsing. His tongue lapped at the rim of her cunt and then he started gently chewing her lips. He moved his tongue to her clit making her cry out in a state of delirious excitement.

She leaned forward and undid his trousers. She gently slipped them down his legs and his manhood sprang to life in front of her eyes. Underneath was the most amazing set of balls that she had ever seen. She licked at them furiously and then sucked hard, separating them with her tongue and sliding them simultaneously into her mouth. He began to groan and shudder.

He broke away from her passionate embrace and gently guided his cock into her. She gasped as it passed her G-spot, feeling it rise until she was so full that she couldn't take anymore. He moved back and forth slowly. Her passions rose as they locked in a lover's embrace.

Her body spasmed more and more. It was too intense, no way could she make this last as long as she wanted. The feelings were getting stronger and stronger, much more urgent. Surely she couldn't put her body through this and survive. A deep sensation burned from the centre of her womb and rising in a climatic roar burst down her entire body.

The young guy smiled, winked once and left the house.

She rose, locked the door and went to bed.


Experience 2

She woke up feeling deliriously happy. With a swing in her step she walked towards the bus stop. Yesterday's rain had completely dried off the pavement and it was a beautiful sunny day. She positively beamed at the driver as she handed him her fare. Mr. Barnes was his usual moody self but she could put up with his moans and groans -- nothing was going to get her feelings down today.

She turned on her PC, checked the mail and settled into her daily routine. Jill passed her desk gossiping excitedly about her latest affair and they arranged to meet at lunchtime down at the pub to chat later.

The phone rang; there was another crisis - 'why couldn't anyone else sort it out? It was always her.' She rang a few people, pulled a few strings and the dilemma was solved! At least time passed quickly and it was soon lunchtime.

At the bar, Jill ordered the drinks and brought them over to the table. After being filled in on Jill's affair, the talk turned to sex. Jill was amazed that she had never had sex with another female before and promptly told her that she should experience it with her!

She mused over the idea, wondering if in reality she could ever manage to pluck up courage to do it.

'Oh, what the hell' she thought, 'I'll try anything once.'

Jill went to the loo - she followed.

The door slammed behind them. Simultaneously they hugged in a passionate embrace, lustfully moulding their bodies together - lips touching lips - tongues caressing.

Slowly they removed each other's clothes until their bodies were bare. She shivered - never having been with another woman before.

Jill moved her tongue along her body; slowly encircling her breasts. Tonguing around the dark circles -- Jill gently licked her rosebuds. She breathlessly responded, as she discovered her delight in appreciating the finer details of her own sex - she was in heaven.

Slowly the tongue moved down her body, caressing and licking her smooth skin. She was amazed at her responses and her feelings, which came with this high state of arousal. She had never experienced such wild longings of passion before.

Jill's tongue circled her tummy, licking her button - her body responded with a shudder of pleasure.

Jill's tongue moved downwards gently licking her lips and moved up finding her clit - sucking the hardened dome, which was growing in size. She shuddered and moaned, not believing the experience her body was receiving. Jill deftly moved her tongue sucking, licking her lips - she was in the thongs of ecstasy as her muscles responded violently to the first of her many climaxes.

She collapsed on the floor.

After discovering this new delight, she didn't want it to end!

She turned to Jill, rose to her knees and tasted Jill's wetness. She placed her tongue under Jill's clit and furiously wagged it back and forth. Jill cried out in delight and held her head closer to her body. She moved her tongue towards Jill's valley of pleasure and licked the swollen sides. She felt Jill's muscles throb and throb excitedly as she reached her climatic peak.

They both collapsed on the floor.

Jill's voice jolted her back to reality.

"A penny for your thoughts?"


Experience 3

It was a long journey and she had toyed with the idea of taking the car, but finally the train won. She sat down and studied the other occupants of the carriage. An old lady sat in the corner reading yesterday's paper avidly. She wondered why she looked so sad, but it was no concern of hers. A young couple sat nearby, they only had eyes for each other. 'Not a lot of action here' she thought, and pulled a magazine from her bag, she settled down to flick through it. An article caught her eye and she started to read.

After a while, the train pulled into the next station and the old lady rose from her seat, went into the corridor and carefully stepped down from the train onto the platform. The young couple relaxed, moved closer together and cuddled intimately.

She put down her magazine and went in search of the buffet car for some refreshments.

Sipping her tea, she relaxed and felt the tensions of the day slip away. She thought of Jim and wondered if he missed her like she missed him. 'What would he be doing now? - Probably indulging himself one way or another, ' she thought. Her only indulgence these days was her fantasies.

Finishing her final mouthful, she stood and walked along the corridor returning to the carriage. Something made her pause before entering - a pause which saved her from complete embarrassment. Through a gap in the curtained window, she could see the couple engaged in passionate sex.

She quickly weighed up the situation. She really should go. But curiosity got the better of her. She stayed to watch, making sure she was concealed from the lovers.

She had never witnessed anything like this before. She was amazed by her excitement. Seeing how others react when they are aroused in public. 'Would it be like this with Jim?' she wondered.

As she watched, she felt herself getting more and more turned on. Her nipples hardened as the guy gently began to enter the girl. His manhood stiffened as he penetrated her. His heavy balls swung in a rhythmic fashion.

The guy upped his tempo. The girl held him tighter as she gently moaned. Their excitement increased, they bonded into one, gave a tremendous shudder and came.

This erotic sight made her even more aroused and she started touching her breasts, gently pulling on her nipples.

The guy reclined in the girl's arms for a minute before disentangling himself. Placing his head between her thighs, he began to lick out her valley. Soon the girl screamed out her pleasure as she hit new climatic heights. He cuddled and kissed her for a while before they rose and got dressed.

'What an erotic experience it would have been to spy on' she thought to herself as she struggled to calm down her own feelings.

She stayed in the corridor for a few more minutes, making herself more presentable; before returning to the carriage.

The young couple smiled as she entered, not knowing that they had featured in her fantasy.


Experience 4

Having a day off work, she decided to go shopping. After wandering around the centre for a while, she noticed a new clothes store had opened. She went inside for a closer look. Browsing through the coats, she noticed a soft brown leather one which she knew she had to try on. Alone with her thoughts she stepped into the changing room.

She stroked the soft leather, admiring its smooth texture. A crazy thought came into her mind 'I must feel this against my skin.' She quickly removed her clothes and standing in the nude rubbed the coat against her body. Slowly she put the coat on, marvelling at how sensual it felt. She put her boots back on and after buttoning the coat; she studied herself in the mirror. It fitted perfectly - the soft leather moulded perfectly against her skin.

Leaving the shop, she decided to go for a bite to eat at a nearby café. She walked along, deep in thought, feeling the gentle breeze blow over her body. She felt free - nobody would know what she was doing or thinking.

Someone tapped her on her shoulder. She froze for a second.

"Hi, what are you doing? Shouldn't you be at work?"

Her heart was beating rapidly 'have I been caught?' she wondered.

She turned and faced the speaker; it was young Graham from the office.

She chuckled, "you know I have a day off - what is your excuse?"

Laughing and joking they walked together until Graham said he had to go into a shop.

They parted with a mutual "See you!"

She made her way to the snack bar musing over the meeting. She sat down to eat. 'That could have been embarrassing' but she couldn't help noticing how aroused she had become. Graham hadn't known that his boss was wearing only a leather coat and boots!

Her fingers slipped under the coat, feeling the smooth skin of her thigh. She could already feel her lips pulsating and she hadn't touched them yet. Her fingers slid to her moistness, nimble fingers probed deep inside to spread its slickness.

She withdrew her fingers quickly and licked them before stimulating her bud. Her moisture tasted salty and sweet at the same time. She leant back into the chair as she felt her muscles pulsate wildly. She fell into climatic ecstasy.

Leaving the changing room and her fantasies behind, she replaced the coat on the rack.

"It doesn't fit" she said to the sullen shop assistant as she left the shop.


Experience 5

She excitedly hurried home from work. Jim would be at home. At last, a night alone with him. As she opened the door of her flat, she heard his voice. Another male voice answered.

'Oh no, -- damn he wasn't alone' she thought as disappointment ebbed through her body.

'Oh well, might as well see who it is' she thought as she put on a welcoming face and entered the room.

Jim turned to welcome her and introduced his companion.

"Hi love, this is Eddie, a new workmate of mine"

She said her hello as she studied him, deciding that he was one of the most attractive guys she had ever met.

Eddie replied "Hi, nice to meet you".

After the introductions were over, Jim went into the kitchen to make some drinks, leaving her and Eddie to talk.

"I'm really sorry to take up your evening, Jim has been showing me the ropes at work and we were just going through a few things".

She decided that she didn't mind when faced by such a man. His slim lean body complemented by a stock of curly brown hair framing his handsome features.

Jim carried in the tea as she leaned back and relaxed on the sofa.

Her mind started wandering.

Jim & Eddie carried on talking shop. She decided she would have to do something to get some attention.

"Ahem guys," she said as she stood up and began to remove her clothes. Jim gazed at her appreciatively.

"I don't know if I should be here," Eddie murmured.

She smiled at him. "It will be a new experience for me too"

With no further ado, dressed in just her bra and g-string, she lay down on the floor and began fondling herself. This excited both the guys; they glanced at each other before moving over to her.

She jumped up and grabbed Eddie, quickly stripping him of his clothes, and then started to kiss him, moving down his body.

She paused at his stomach, licking out his button before kneeling in front of him. She started to massage his balls with her hands. Eddie groaned.

Jim had removed all his clothes before joining them. He couldn't believe what his wife was doing but it certainly was turning him on.

She moved her mouth to Eddie's cock, smothering it with kisses. Jim responded by kissing her quim.

She couldn't believe her luck! Two men at once!

Jim's tongue was waggling in and out of her deep hole.

Eddie's cock was tantalisingly close to her mouth. She couldn't resist it and opening her mouth started to slowly suck it.

This made Jim remove his tongue and replace it with his cock.

She sucked Eddie's hardness rubbing her tongue against it. It tasted salty. Eddie's cock began to pulsate in her mouth.

Jim fucked her harder.

She was in heaven. She began to thrust.

This made Eddie shoot his sperm into the back of her throat. She gulped it down as she came.

Jim couldn't believe the effect this was having on him. Seeing and feeling his wife -- another man -- and him. He couldn't hold off any longer and he was soon shooting his load into her body convulsing with love and lust.

All three laid together -- arms and bodies entwined.

She was jolted back into reality as Jim said, "Eddie's left -- didn't you hear him say goodbye? "


Experience 6

She walked to work that morning; the sun was already beginning to shine. She thought about the tasks that were waiting for her. She knew that it was going to be a busy day but that was better than sitting around doing nothing.

She entered the familiar building with her key card, gave a cheery "morning" to the Security Guard and walked through the swing doors to her desk. She took off her coat and placed her bag in her drawer before turning on her PC to check the latest e-mails before starting work.

Her area supervisor arrived a bit later to update her and check the office was running normally but by then, the morning's work was already well underway.

The phone kept ringing - people wanting to check on delivery times or supplies, report problems with their machines or just to chat. A truly hectic morning she thought as she smiled to herself.

The phone rang again - it was the security guard.

"There's a man out here to see you".

'Strange' she thought 'who can that be, I'm not expecting anyone'. She passed through the doors and made her way to the reception point.

She glanced at the figure standing there, waiting for her. Her heart gave a sudden leap! It was John, her secret lover! 'How had he known where to find her? What was he doing here?' question after question pounding through her brain.

Successfully calming her voice down, she introduced herself to him carefully, knowing full well that the security guard would be listening intently.

"You reported a fault with your PC I am standing in for Tom, your normal engineer - he's gone off sick today" he replied.

"Oh yes, I'd forgotten about that - you had better come through" she replied as she filled in the security check form and handed it to the guard.

Her heart was beating wildly as they made the way back to her desk.

"John, how did you pull that one off?" she asked him excitedly. "It's so good to see you but what a surprise - I was lost for words for a minute".

John grinned at her "told you I would - one day"

When they reached her desk, John removed the cover from her PC and tinkered around inside it for a few minutes - he whispered to her "got to look like I've done something". She smiled at him wondering what would happen next. Her heart was still beating erratically at the unexpected meeting.

John replaced the cover "that seems to have fixed it - just check it out". She sat down at her desk again while John stood and watched. Her fingers trembled as she hit a few keys. "That seems to have done the job" she replied.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.