Whores in my Bedroom - Cover

Whores in my Bedroom

Copyright© 2003 by Indy Pop

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A visit from elder sister changd the life of a married couple

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Voyeurism  

Nikki stayed with us till the weekend. Connie contacted her friend's husband who was an estate agent. He helped her in finding an apartment for Nikki, not very far from our apartment. A nice looking apartment, probably little big for a lonely woman, but Nikki liked it. She wanted to shift immediately, but Connie asked her to stay till the weekend, therefore, she could finally settle in her new home only by Sunday evening. Connie helped her in every possible way.

I was happy that my wife and my sister were getting along very well. Ever since my sister moved in our city, Connie appeared to have changed surprisingly. She almost stopped nagging me about her unemployment; the frustration, the anguish due to joblessness, suddenly seemed to have evaporated into thin air. She seemed to be enjoying the newfound friendship with my sister. One day she told me that Nikki had promised her that she would help her in getting a new job as being in HR field she knew few people who would listen to her. Probably that was the reason why Connie was happy. I was really puzzled sometimes.

Anyway, I was not going to complain or look for the reasons of her sudden happiness. My married life was again sailing smoothly. My personal whore was back in my bedroom, and I was getting full quota of hot throbbing pussy, regularly, from my horny wife. Sometimes, she appeared hornier than before.

Connie and Nikki were sharing more and more of their free time together. Nikki was now a regular guest during weekends. I also enjoyed their company but due to my busy schedule, it was not possible for me to be with them on every occasion, therefore they provided each other an excellent company.

I work in the finance section of a large corporations regional head office. Although the financial year closing was about a month away, but because of being a section head in the finance section the workload was suddenly seemed immense. Recently, a case of embezzlement in our branch office in a nearby city had been unearthed and I was to conduct the full enquiry. My job as such does not require much traveling, but because of the enquiry I had to visit our branch office almost regularly.

On one such Friday, I was asked to visit the branch office to examine and collect some financial documents. As the case was still in monitoring stage, use of phone and fax etc was being avoided for the sake of secrecy. I somehow don't enjoy traveling on Fridays, but the work was very urgent and I was not in a position to say no and unwillingly prepared for my journey.

I called Connie and told her about the trip. To my utter surprise, she did not seem much disappointed. She told me that she had learnt to appreciate the sudden urgencies in my job, and knowing the importance and the nature of the task, she would not complain. I told her, as I would return only by the next morning, therefore she could plan her evening with Nikki or with any other friend. Connie replied that she would talk with Nikki. I felt relieved. Before the arrival of Nikki, I probably would have had a tough time convincing her.

However, when I reached the branch office, four hour later; I found that the person whom I suppose to meet was not available due to some medical emergency and had left all the needed information in an sealed envelope. All I had to do was merely collect the envelope. I cursed my boss for ruining my day for a stupid couriers work.

I collected the sealed envelope and came out of the office. I did not know what to do. I had already driven my car continuously for more than four hours, and was feeling little tired. I sat in my car, trying to decide my next move- stay here or drive back to my town.

It did not take much long to make a decision; I decided to drive home. Even if I reach late in night, I could rest for next full day and that would be much better than to stay in a hotel and start early in the morning.

I was about to call Connie, and tell her about my return plans when some thought occurred me. I dropped the idea of calling Connie. Instead, I decided to give my wife a nice little surprise. I looked at my wristwatch; it was fifteen past seven. I could be home by half past eleven in night, not very late.

I immediately turned on the engine and hit the road leading to my town.

I drove non-stop and entered in the city around eleven forty. I intentionally pulled my car about hundred yards away from my residence. I left my car there, and leisurely walked to my house. I was sure that Nikki and Connie probably would be dinning or watching television.

I walked down to my house.

All the lights in front of the house were off, and the most of the house was covered under the darkness.

'Shit.' I felt restless.

I had forgotten to check whether Connie was at home or not. It appeared that Connie was not in the house. I thought about calling her on her mobile, then immediately dropped the idea. Instead of calling Nikki, Connie might have gone to her place. Nikki's apartment was not very far so I could walk to her place also.

I opened the front door with my keys and went in. I wanted to change my clothes, before going to Nikki's apartment. I was about to shut the front door, when I heard sounds coming from my bedroom. I realized that my bedroom was dimly lit and I could clearly distinguish two female voices.

That was strange, very strange. When Nikki and Connie were in the house why the hell they had kept all the lights off. Some strange thoughts filled my mind and I was suddenly very curios.

I noiselessly locked the front door, crossed the living room, silently walking towards the bedroom door.

The doors were slightly ajar. I looked through the crack opening. Connie and Nikki were sitting on our master bed; Nikki was wearing my wife's sleeveless nightgown, Connie in a loose t-shirt and Bermuda shorts, their beautiful faces glowing in the dim yellow light of the room. They were sipping their drinks and seemed to be chatting casually, their voices low, almost whispering, I could not initially make out what they were talking. I tried to listen to them carefully; the nighttime and the complete silence in the living room helped me in making out what they were talking about.

Still, everything appeared very strange. I still could not figure out the reason for burning only a night lamp in the room and turning out all the lights of the house.

I decided to wait for a moment before announcing my presence.

Nikki finished her drink and she stood from the bed. She extended her hand and took Connie's glass, which was still half filled. She put both the glass on a small side table. She then turned to Connie and gave her a sleepy smile.

My eyes suddenly popped out of my sockets. My wife stood from the bed. Nikki took her by her arm and pulled Connie into her embrace. I watched incredulously as my sister pulled my wife into her arms like a lover and Connie simply melted into her arms. Nikki brought her lips forward and crushed her lips against Connie's parted lips. Their lips were entwined in a passionate kiss.

Blood rushed to my forehead. My legs were suddenly shivering violently. I just could not believe what I was watching. My sister was kissing my wife and my wife did not seem to have any objection to it. She too was responding very enthusiastically.

My first reaction was to barge into the room and stop them before they could go any further. However, something from within stopped me; I did not know what it was, but I remained hidden behind the door and noiselessly watch the events in my bedroom.

Nikki was still kissing Connie when I observed her hands moving over my wife's boobs. She gently fondled with Connie's delicate breasts through her t-shirt, slowly squeezing and releasing her tits. I heard a moan from my wife.

They concluded the kiss and withdrew from each other. For a moment both of them stood silently facing each other, then Nikki took the hold of Connie's t-shirt at the hem and began lifting it off her body. I gaped in amazement as my wife lifted her hands in air helping my sister in removing her t-shirt. Connie was not wearing her bra, therefore as her t-shirt moved over her shoulder; her magnificent boobs unfurled. Nikki pulled the t-shirt off my wife' s body making her upper half naked.

I suddenly realized that my cock was straining in my pants. I unzipped my fly and pulled my cock out. I was hard like a steel rod. I gently ran my palm along its length; my eyes were still glued to the crack between the doors.

Inside the room, Nikki was now fumbling with Connie's shorts. She pushed her fingers inside the elastic band and slowly started puling it along her thighs. In a moment, my wife was standing in her birthday suit in front of my sister. Her face was lit with a seductive smile, her dark bush glowing in the dim yellow light, her shorts lying on the floor between her legs. Connie slowly step aside of her shorts.

It was very strange to see my wife standing naked in front of a woman, my sister. I never knew about my wife's lesbian inclinations. Even in the most intimate moments, she never revealed to me her liking for women.

Holding her hands out, Nikki again took Connie into her embrace and their mouths joined once again. However, this time my sister's hand traveled between Connie's open thighs. I watched fascinatingly as her fingers roughly ran though my wife's delicate pussy feeling her fluffy cunt lips and tiny clitoris. Then they traveled further outward, finally resting on my wife's taut rear mounds.

I heard a loud moan from my wife. Her body was squirming in my sister's arms. Nikki grasped her rear mounds, her hands trying to squeeze Connie's ass with brutal force, causing my wife to whimper with delight.

"Yes," I heard Nikki seductive voice, her fingers running along my wife's slit. "You're a very beautiful woman, Connie. Tim is surely lucky to get a pussy like you."

Connie probably felt little flattened and she blushed at the compliment.

"So are you." She replied while detaching her lips off Nikki's. "You don't know how much I love to fuck you."

She kissed Nikki lightly and pulled the cord of her robe. The front of the nightgown fell open and no surprise- Nikki was also naked beneath. Connie further lowered the gown from Nikki's shoulder; it fell off her body and settled near her legs.

They were standing in such a position, that I could see their fronts. I gasped at the sight of my beautiful naked sister. This was for the first time I was staring at my naked sister. I knew my sister was beautiful but at that moment, I realized that she was nowhere inferior to my wife eve though she was almost ten year older than her. Her tall voluptuous frame, her long shapely legs, and her perfect plump fluffy mound between her long shapely thighs- every thing looked just perfect. Nikki's tits were bigger than Connie's- much bigger... but surprising they did not seem to sag much even under their own weight.

I was lost into the naked beauty of my charming sister. I could recall, while growing up many a times I had thought how would she look without clothes but could never dare to peep at her while she bathed or changed. And it always remained a wishful thinking.

I again tried to capture the sight of my sister's naked cunt. It looked exquisite, plump cunt lips luxuriously covered with thick but nicely trimmed bush. At least, my one query was answered; my sis had got a pretty hairy pussy... my favorite. Her mouth-watering pussy lips were slightly apart and the engorged clitoris was almost protruding out of its opening. I licked my dry lips; my hand roughly massaged my cock length.

"Come on honey." Nikki whispered as she took Connie back into her arms, grinding her pussy against my Connie's beaver. Their bush met and suddenly those charming cunts were lost form my vision.

Nikki was again kissing Connie--very passionately; her tongue slid between Connie's lips. Connie responded affirmatively sucking her lover's probing tongue. Nikki's hands came down to cup one of her full tits, gently squeezing the perky nipple. Connie moaned with rapture.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.