Coppedin - Cover

Coppedin

Copyright© 2003 by DICKDENICE

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Hanna Pace fumed all the way home. She took pity on Bobby and the bastard spiked the bloody drink to fuck her

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Hanna felt her cunt sucked into the killer's mouth. 'My god, the killer is also a vampire.' Her mind screamed in alarm. But getting her cunt sucked into a warm mouth felt exceptionally good. He must be a good vampire, Hanna reasoned. She could have screamed but her mouth was full with the thick fleshy barrel of the killer's gun. It was still sending down those delicious cleaning fluid. She grasped the long and thick cock with both her hands. It was too big to be spanned with one hand. Only the cockhead filled her mouth to the capacity. She sucked hard and rejoiced at the groaning sound coming out of the killer's mouth. The sound vibrated the inside of her cunt. She pressed her ass down on to the intruding mouth.

Richard was getting too hot as the small mouth sucked on his cock. The thieving bitch is undoubtedly a grand cocksucker. He tightened the tip of his tongue and entered the cunt hole. His fingers went unerringly to the rigid clit and thrummed it. The girl sucked in her breath and his cock as well. She gagged. 'That's good, ' Richard cheered up. He started to rock his rock-hard cock into the sucking mouth. 'She should be punished for her act and his hands grasped the ass flesh as the girl pressed her cunt on to his mouth. Richard spread the moons apart and looked at the pink shit-hole open up. He wetted one of his fingers with the cunt cream and shoved it in to the tiny puckered hole.

Hanna flinched as the thick finger went into her asshole. It was a new sensation to her. But her drugged mind exulted at the intrusion. Her cunt released a fresh wave of cum on to the tongue inside her cunt. It was too good to be true. 'The killer must have some nasty idea' Hanna thought as her clit was massaged lightly, and sensations of wild desire exploded in her cunt. She was shivering all over as the heat pooled at the pit of her stomach and gathered momentum. It started to flow down to her cunt like a river getting down from the hill, like a waterfall bursting out the crest of a dam. Hanna gripped the pleasuring head tightly with her thighs. Her cunt thrust heavily on to the squirming tongue, mashing the nose with her ass hole and the finger inside pushed deep into it. Stars exploded inside her eyelids and she bit upon the cock as her young body arched back. She stiffened and her cunt juice flooded on to the tongue. Her groin plunged again and again over the killer's face like a fish just out of the water and she screamed at the joy of her release. Then her body flopped down on the body below, remained motionless for a moment and then tilted sideways onto the bed.

Richard sat up and looked down at the inert girl. She was young, too young. About twelve years old with a gangly but well developed womanly curves. She was still shivering from the aftermath of her massive cum. This is no thief, he thought as his hand went to grasp his throbbing cock. There was a bite mark on the shaft.

Molly heard Hanna's scream midway of the stairs. She covered the last flight in a few strides and opened Hanna's door. It was empty. The bathroom light was on but that door too was closed. Mule's cum was dripping down her thighs. Molly took off her skirt and wiped the cum with it and threw it down on the floor. She came out of the room. Molly was now frantic with worry and looked around. She rushed into the next room calling her daughter's name. The sight on the bed stopped her on her tracks. Hanna was lying on her back, her naked body shivering and shining at the soft glow of light filtering through the open doorway of the bathroom. A man was looking down at her daughter sporting a massive cock. He was massaging it with his hand. He turned his head.

Molly went through a gamut of emotions, as she looked at her long lost brother, the father of her daughter lying naked on the bed; relief, joy, love, anger and rage, especially rage. Looking at the man she thought of the lovable little brother, of the struggle she had to go through without his support to bring up their daughter, all went through her mind like a movie played out at an increased pace. The lips of the man moved and she heard him say, "Sis..."

That monosyllabic sound opened the pent up emotions and Molly threw herself at the man. Her hands rained blows after blows on the naked torso in a boiling rage, "Where the fuck have you been, you coward? Busy fucking cunts, all over the world? Fucked so much that you couldn't even tell us you are fucking okay? Now have come back here so that all the females would rejoice the return of the mighty-dick? You would come and all the females including your daughter would splay their thighs and open up their cunts so that Richard-the-mighty-dick can fuck? Flood their cunt with your precious cum? Did you?"

Molly was sobbing her hearts out as she screamed at her brother. Her hand went down and caught the cock in a vise-like grip reminiscent of their first fuck. She was twisting the cock painfully. Richard dodged the blows but stopped as he heard the word, 'your daughter'. The world stopped for him. He hugged Molly and kissed the tears from her eyes. Then put his lips on the sobbing mouth. In a moment his world has turned upside down. He caressed Molly's hair as she placed her head on his heart. Slowly her sobbing calmed.

"My daughter? Where... How... ?" stammered Richard with wonder in his eyes.

Molly looked up at her brother. She felt relived. She smiled at the look at her brother's eyes, "Hanna, is your daughter." Her eyes indicated the naked girl on the bed.

Hanna was now out of the effect of the drug. She squirmed at the sight of her half naked mother standing between the thighs of the naked man, embracing and holding his rampant cock in her grip. It was the same cock, which she had sucked like a nymphomaniac. It was the same man who had brought her to unbelievable orgasm just by sucking her cunt and fingering her asshole as she lay over him splaying her cunt like a randy whore. She shot up as she saw her mother indicate her.

Molly's eyes danced with a wicked twinkle as she brought her daughter within the circle and said, 'Hanna, meet my brother Richard-the-mighty-dick, your absent father and Dick, Hanna-the-cocksucker- extraordinary, your daughter."

"Ow... Mom," Hanna blushed as Dick hugged her hard on to his chest and her teeny breasts mashed on to his hairy chest.

"Don't be ashamed of your cock-sucking skill, Hanna. We both would require all the skills at our disposal and then some, to keep your dad here. Mule told me all about you sucking him to a mighty orgasm every day you met him." Molly chuckled and took her daughter's tits into her hands to squeeze them lovingly.

"I have already sampled her skill, sis and she is really good," laughed out Dick as he felt his daughter squirm and her soft firm breasts wiggle on his chest. He brought her lips down on to Hanna's and kissed her breathless.

"Did you suck him to cum into your mouth?" Molly frowned at her daughter.

"I... I don't know, mom. Bobby gave me some drink and I... I lost my head," Hanna stammered.

"Bobby? Where the fuck, he got you..." Molly looked sternly at her daughter.

"Ah! Sis, she couldn't complete what she started. Wilted after a massive cum before I could cum in her mouth. But it was close, real close, I can tell you." Dick wanted to deflect his sister's stormy reaction.

Molly looked at her brother and asked, "Did you have any food?"

"Yes, but I can do with some snacks or desert, if you have any," smiled Dick.

"Why don't you wash off the cunty smell by the time I bring you some snacks and desert?" Molly told her brother and then looked back to Hanna, "Now, miss get down to the kitchen, I would like to have a word with you."

Hanna went out of the room and Dick caught Molly's hand, "Don't be harsh, sis," he pleaded.

"No, I won't be harsh, Dick. Not today. But she needs to learn certain things and I was the only one to do that apart from some occasional help from Aunt Polly and Mule." Molly softly told her brother and kissed his lips lightly, and then she went out too.

Richard looked at his sister's wiggling butt going out of the room. Her head up and he sighed. Thought of the lonely girl who had to raise her, no, their daughter single-handed made his heart heavy. Compared to that he was merrymaking all this time. Dick shook his head and went to the bath to wash his daughter's dried out cum from his face.

"Hey, Dad," Hanna rushed into the room, her animated face glowing with a suppressed emotion. She stopped as she looked at Dick standing naked beside the bed and asked hesitantly "You don't mind if I call you Dad? Do you? Mom said its okay to call you dad."

Dick hugged Hanna tightly and smiled down at her, "No I don't mind you calling Dad, but you can call me Dick too, if you want."

Hanna was topless and was wearing a short black skirt. Dick's cock twitched between their bodies as Hanna's soft breasts pressed on to his stomach.

Hanna giggled as she felt the cock harden, "Oh, no dad. I am going to call this big one dick," and kissed the top of her newfound daddy's cockhead. She licked the pre-cum that oozed out of the slit and cooed at the cock, holding it tightly in her hand, "Ooohhhh! Dicky, Dicky, don't cry. Do you know you have a baby daughter? I will show you're your daughter."

Hanna turned her back, whisked her skirt above her waist, spread and bend over to expose her cunt. She took hold of the straining cock passing her hand through her thighs and rubbed the cockhead on to her puffy slit.

Dick caught her waist and pushed but Hanna put her hand over her cunt and said, "No, Dicky Daddy you can see only. Mom said she would be there when you enter. Oh! I forgot why I came. Mom asked you to get to the master bed room, pronto dad."

Hanna straightened and caught hold of Dick's cock and started to drag him out of the room.

"Hey, what are you doing?" Dick asked.

"Why dad? Taking you to the Master bedroom, of course," Hanna quipped back. "Actually I want to keep touching your cock, dad. It makes me feel funny in my cunt," she added slyly.

"I too," said Dick, and caught hold of one tit with his hand placing it over her shoulder and started walking with Hanna. Hanna groaned and walked along massaging her father's cock up and down the length of the shaft. By the time Dick reached the master bedroom he was hot like hell. Hanna danced away as soon as they reached the room and told him to wait till she and Molly appear with food.

"You will be served on the bed, a special dish," she said before running back to the kitchen.

After another two topless females entered the room.

"Where is my special dish?' Richard asked looking at their empty hands and Hanna giggled.

Molly looked at her and then climbed on to the bed. She stood and said, "Don't worry bro, we both would take care of all your appetites. Won't we Hanna?" She looked smilingly at her daughter who giggled once again.

"Why don't you lie back and let us take care of you, Dick?" Molly said innocently.

Dick frowned, "Some thing fishy going on," and was forced by the mother and daughter to lie on his back on the bed.

"Definitely yes, you do remember the smell of cunts, and now you are privileged to have the first serving of 'Molly's Cunt-cuisine'," Molly whipped her skirt up and stood over Dick's face.

Her feet well apart and Dick looked up at the junction of her thighs. Oh! God, there is something long and thick sticking out of her shaved cunt. Slowly Molly lowered her cunt over her brother's face and Dick looked at a hotdog hanging out of her cunt.

Richard started laughing at the ridiculous looking thing. But the moment he opened his mouth Molly shoved the hotdog into his mouth. The thick and long soggy hotdog struck his throat and he gagged. He struggled to get her groin up and come out of the pressing ass. But Molly was strong and Dick was taken by surprise.

Molly sat on his face and dropped the skirt over his head. She pressed down hard on to his face and held him down. Richard heard Molly say, "Hurry, Hanna," and then he felt his hands were stretched up and above his head and then he felt the familiar touches of handcuffs on to his wrist.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.