Coppedin - Cover

Coppedin

Copyright© 2003 by DICKDENICE

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Hanna Pace fumed all the way home. She took pity on Bobby and the bastard spiked the bloody drink to fuck her

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Molly shifted on the seat. Her cunt was a little sore. The cucumber was little big after so many days of taking small, of course compared to the cucumber, dicks in her cunt. She had taken out the fruit and now was feeling hungry. Her stomach rumbled and she extended her hand to the fruit and thought of eating it. It must be half-baked by now. Marinated and baked, she chuckled. She should have taken her dinner. But when she was told that Dick phoned and was coming back, she just took off without considering anything. Even taking this short cut to the airport should have been avoided. She must have left her head behind at the party. No body takes such a deserted route in the evening. But she was desperate to reach the Airport early.

Her stomach rumbled once again. After five minutes it was full, at least for the time being. Her snack tasted too well. She should try it again. If she perforates the skin and then puts it in her cunt then it would be far tastier. She laughed at the ridiculous thought. 'Molly's Cunt-cuisine, - Marinated with Molly's original cum and baked in her cunt-oven. ' She could visualize the ad. And why restrict only to cucumbers? She can go for so many other vegetables and fruits, even poultry and meat. Clams and fishes are out, they taste very similar to the marinating mix. But there is no mix; it's only a single ingredient. If Dick comes and stays ah, the possibilities are endless.

All of a sudden the bleeping light of a police car drew her attention. Molly waited for the car to approach and put on the cab light. The rescue is at hand. She took the purse in hand and brought out the mace can. You can never be less prepared. The car stopped a few yards back and Molly opened the car door. She felt her breath released in a deep sigh. Sergeant Brennan, her cousin, son of aunt Polly. He was called Mule, affectionately by her mother, because of his thick but not so long cock.

Molly locked her car doors, checked and then strode down to the police car. Captain opened the passenger door without any word. Molly entered and sat down. The rough texture of the seat made her aware of the fact that she had left the panty at her car. Mule asked her all was supposed to be asked in that condition and Molly answered except the fact that Dick may have come back. It would bring in lots of questions and she was not yet ready to answer. Mule drew her by his side and kissed then informed the mechanic the problem and asked them to repair. Mule started the car as his hand went over her shoulder and grabbed her tit. The familiar touch made molly shiver. She closed her eyes and went back to those days of uncertainty, when Aunt Polly and Mule were the only anchors of her troubled life.


Dick was sitting on her bed. The first thing what drew her attention was the bulge at the front of Dick's pants. It was huge and Molly was still cock-starved.

Dick asked her bluntly - "Why did you call Jake to get fucked, sis?"

Molly was struck dumb. Is this her eleven-year-old brother speaking? How in hell he knew about cocks and cunt? But asking question was not necessary. Dick took it upon himself to answer.

"Every girl knows that Jake has a very small cock. And he is too big in his head to accept that," Dick continued.

Ah! The marble dropped. That was why all the girls were almost snickering when I started to go out with Jake. "How did you know that?" Molly asked, bewildered.

"Huh, your friends told me," Dick answered nonchalantly.

"My friends?" Molly laughed in disbelief. No sixteen-year-old girl thought twice about any boy of her brother's age. He was talking big. "Pray, tell me? When..."

"When I fucked them," Dick answered even before Molly could finish her sentence.

"Whaat?" Molly's cried out in disbelief. Her eyes strayed down to her brother's crotch and she gulped. Dick had taken out the cock and it was like one of those cocks Amanda, Jane and others were talking about. She was still standing naked at the bathroom door and looked at her brother who was now advancing towards her with the thick and long cock projected before him.

The purple head was shiny and the skin was taut over the oval cockhead. It was almost as big as an egg. Molly was mesmerized with the beauty of the cock. Her brother, her baby brother has such a nice cock and she was begging to get fucked by a diminutive one.

She was feeling angry now. Dick should have told her, without going to her friends to fuck. Her hand reached out and caught the cock in a hard grip. She squeezed and twisted the shaft hard as she glared at her baby-brother.

"What made you fuck them and not me? Am I bad looking, tell me? Or are those whores having golden cunts? That you found them fuckable and my cunt went abegging?" Molly screeched at her brother and twisted his cock more.

It was now painful for Dick. He tugged but Molly had a strong grip. She was almost sobbing in frustration. He thought he would have to face the consequences of his jealousy. He threw Jake out, because he was jealous that Mr.-high-and-mighty-no-cock was going to get his sis's cherry. Yes, he knew she was a virgin. Amanda always scoffed at Molly's naïveté while getting fucked by the best piece of young cock of the town. All the girls knew about her sister. It was a known fact that no boy wanted to bring on the ire of dad by fucking Molly for the first time. Dad just cannot accept that his children have grown up and had their own needs to fulfill.

Dick was ready to face the anger of his sister. But the sorrow and frustration pouring out of her eyes made him to think anew. He loved his sister. But the tag of 'sister' on this most beautiful and lovable girl made it a taboo to touch her with the physical hunger with which he touched the Amandas of his association. He looked at his sister and then brought his lips on to his sister's. That stopped her sobbing and the world ignited.

Molly was like a tigress on heat and out to devour the male if not satisfied. She almost threw Dick on to the bed and took his rampant cock into her mouth. She didn't have the expertise of Amanda, who had already tasted scores of cocks in her mouth and cunt. But the shear zeal of her sucking sent Dick flying. He was excited as never before. He turned his sister around and put his lips on to her newly bathed steaming cunt. His hands curved around Molly's ass and spread the pussy lips. It was pink and wet. His pointed tongue entered the rosy tunnel and Molly gasped. The sensation of the soft tongue probing her cunt was so electrifying, she couldn't resist cumming onto her brother's face. It throbbed and flooded her pussy. She gripped the sides of his face and thrust her hip down, rotating and rubbing her cunt all over his face. When she stopped cumming Dick was almost breathless.

And then Dick took over. He knelt behind her and pushed his thick dick into her pussy slowly. His cockhead stretched the till untouched pussy-tunnel and fucked her with slow shallow strokes. He was the veteran and had shown the maturity by exciting Molly to another earth-shattering orgasm by touching and titillating her clit and nipples. When Molly was poised at the edge of her second cumming, his cock had thrust deep and took her cherry on the tip of his cock, sending her over the edge and minimizing the pain of a torn hymen. It was washed away at the sensations flooding through her cunt.

Molly's cunt walls gripped the enclosed cock like a tight velvety gloves and constricted over it. Dick was wound up enough as one of his greatest fantasies was being played out in real. He had fucked almost all of his sister's friends thinking of Molly. Now that it was a reality, the tightness of the virgin cunt on his throbbing cock exploded his senses and his cum volleyed into his sister's cunt in jets after jets. They splattered over the hot red wall of her cunt and washed them white. They dripped on to the pussy floor and flowed into her fertile womb.

It was like a honeymoon for the bro-sis couple after that. They remained joined through out the night and fucked like the world gone crazy. Molly was insatiable and the fucking prowess of her brother was tested to the extreme. She was out to regain the time lost. Dick left all his conquests and concentrated on to his sister and Molly reciprocated the feeling. She was now the envy of the locker room. The glow of her face, the animation projected by her graceful movement told its own story. But they were blissfully engrossed in each other, disregarding the envious and spiteful exchanges of all Molly's friends.

Then one day the inevitable happened. Dad came home and found them fucking. The hatred in his eyes made Dick to leave home without a word. And Dad didn't even try to find out where he went. That day Molly died inside. She lost a brother and a father as well, not physically but psychologically.

A few days later Molly knew she was pregnant with Dick's baby. Her father wanted her to get rid of the baby but she wanted him or her, the last connection with Dick. That was when dad sent her to aunt Polly, her mother's elder sister. It was Aunt Polly who took Molly to her place and nursed the injured girl back to a life. It was her caring that made Molly understand that only her dad didn't represent the entire world or the male population. There are people who care and care deeply whether you are related or not. Molly moped around he house and was always sad. She masturbated thinking of dick. Aunt Polly saw her masturbating on her bed and watched as molly climaxed muttering Dick's name.

Next day Aunt & Mule sat together and Molly was called in to stay at the living room after dinner to watch a movie. She was reluctant but Polly said point blank, "This one is a stag movie, Molly. You can finger fuck better if you watch this."

Molly was shocked at her words and looked up at her aunt. "I saw you masturbating and calling Dick to fuck you," Polly continued softly as her hand caressed Molly's hairs.

"But, Mule?"

"Ah! Mule. If these movies get me all hot and bothered, I would require him to hose me down. You too, come to that," Polly chuckled. Mule was setting up the projector and he took out his cock as he smiled back at his mother.

He was eighteen and had a very thick cock. It was almost as thick as Molly's wrist. The head danced up and down as the rigid prick was released from the confinement. It was not as long as Dick's but the shortness gave it a thicker and blunter look. Molly watched the dance of the cock, fascinated.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.